Routers compatible: Alice Fastweb Vodafone Italia (BETA)/ Vodafone Portugal Bbox BigPond BTHomeHub Discus DLink (Zon) DMAX Eircom Huawei JAZZTEL INFINITUM Infostrada Meo O2Wireless Ono Otenet Orange privat Sapo SKY SpeedTouch Tecom Thomson Verizon Wifi Wlan YaCom Tele2 TeleTu
IT WILL SHOW HALF PASSWORD!! Read inside how to download full version!
tag: wpa wep router keygen test tester wifi wi-fi
* Install and delete applications from SD card.
* Auto-scan all APK files from SD card. Use built-in cache mechanism to improve performance, avoid scan over and over again.
* Support batch mode for multiple APK install and delete.
* Show full application information including name, version, path, size and date.
* Instantly search applications by name.
* Share application to friends through multiple ways such as Gmail, Bluetooth, etc.
* Search application information directly from android market.
* Show installation status of each APK file:
- Installed: This APK application has been installed on your device.
- Update: This APK application version is newer than current one on your device.
- Not Installed: This APK application has not been installed on your device.
This application is very straight forward. For first launch it will search all APK files which stored on your SD card and display them for you to install. For other launches it will load application information automatically from cache to save plenty of time. Click refresh button in option menu to rebuild the cache if SD card content changed when necessary.
Any comment is welcomed and appreciated, please send to email@example.com.
List of network contains channel, graphic level, encryption.
Save/remove networks supported - Forget option.
Auto Scan function.
- Fixed connection issues on some models
- Rebuild layout for all resolutions
- Many bugs fixed
- Chinese language added
- German language added
Are you looking for well-designed e-mail app, that can successfully replace other free email clients (such as Gmail, K-9 Mail, Mail Droid, Aqua Mail etc.)? my Secure Mail helps you manage emails thanks to easier, faster and more intuitive user interface.
With my Secure Mail free e-mail client you get such benefits as:
- Automatic setup for the most popular email accounts (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)
- Support for multiple email accounts and mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP and Exchange Mail ActiveSync (30 days trial period)
- Instant notification for incoming e - mail through push mail (IMAP IDLE) for servers that support it (eg, Gmail, GMX, etc.)
- Folders synchronization: Draft, Sent, Trash and user-created folders (IMAP)
- Full support for attachments (send, receive, open, save on the SD card)
- E - mail search – locally on the phone (off-line) and remotely on the mail server (on-line)
- Security: TLS and SSL support
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Widgets (shortcuts to email accounts)
- Extensive help and tutorials are available in the application
- No banner ads
my Secure Mail with cryptographic features enabled
Once a crypto license Is purchased, additional cryptographic features responsible for encryption and digital signature of emails (based on S/MIME, PKI [Public-Key Infrastructure] and PKCS standards) become available. This allows you to send encrypted e-mail messages and uniquely identify and verify both the sender and the recipient of signed messages sent.
Email encrypted by the sender can be read only by the addressee because only he has a unique private key, a certificate, and a password needed to decrypt them.
my Secure Mail -- email app is integrated with one of the world's widely recognized Certification Authority (CA). As a result, X.509 certificates used to verify the message signature or to encrypt email messages can be generated directly from the application in a few clicks.
Now you can check how efficient is securing your conversation for 30 days with the free trial period.
Key Features of my Secure Mail -- email app with cryptographic features enabled
- Encryption of sent emails (3DES, AES)
- Email signing using electronic signature (SHA, RSA)
- Ability to import existing third-party user certificates
- Easy exchange of certificates between users via a dedicated repository
- Compatible with other SMIME clients (Thunderbird, Outlook etc)
- Certificates are extracted automatically from e-mails (.cer, .p12, .pfx etc)
- Signing, encryption and decryption of emails is protected by a password
What our users say:
“This is the perfect app for all those who need access to an email account on the go, without the requirements of having to search for that accounts POP3 or IMAP settings.”
“I needed an app to easily check mutiple email addresses. After about a week or so I haven't found issue and it works smoothly!”
“I have been using this product for years. I have tried many other email clients.This is the best email app available.”
“It has low battery usage, and is not a data hog either. Nice and easy to use interface. If you are looking for an imap client, test this app.”
“Exactly what I was looking for... ...security, intuitive, themed, options galore. Simple but very adequate email app.”
“Fantastic program! The programmers are very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this program for all your email needs.”
“I love it so far. The first two APPS I tried were crap also so it was third time lucky with this APP so thank you. :)”
English, Polish, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not Works with all models and if the password is changed.
And ' understood as a possible application to retrieve lost password , and not to enter in the network of the neighbour.
Try it and send feedback .
Non Funziona con tutti i modelli e se la password viene cambiata.
E' intesa come applicazione per recuperare una eventuale password smarrita, e non per entrare nella rete del vicino di casa :)
Non vi è nessuna garanzia che funzioni, infatti è gratuita,
tuttavia se le condizioni necessarie si verificano, non ha mai fallito.
Provatela e mandate un feedback.
Since some people do not understand difficult sentences:
THIS IS DEMO WHICH DISPLAYS ONLY THE NEWEST 10 MAILS!
The unlimited edition of this app will be available via the Google Play Store in form of a purchasable key. The free version of R2Mail2 is also a replacement for our established and also free app X509Tools - so the ability to decrypt or verify content (in form of p7m-files) is even available without creating a mail account. To unlock the R2Mail2 and see all messages please install "R2Mail2 License" from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.rundquadrat.android.r2mail2license).
* E-Mail Server: IMAP (incl. pushmail/idle), POP, SMTP and Exchange (>2007 SP1)
* SSL with X-509 client certifiate authentication
* An database in which the mails are stored encrypted
* Special Attachment View (browse your attachments without checking single mails)
* Unified Inbox and E-Mail Threading
* Peak Options for check intervals
* Search Function for messages per Folder
* IMAP shared folders
Main Cryptographic Features:
* Private keys and passwords are stored in an encrypted database (Key-Store) and protected by a Master Password.
* The security settings allow the configuration of encryption parameters, signature and certificate validation methods (OCSP and LDAP).
* Full S/MIME and PGP Plain and PGP MIME support
* Automatic selection of S/MIME or PGP for each recipient
* Full support of Android Root Store
* Certificate import of .crt, .pem and .asc formats
* Certificate/Key import from KeyServer LDAP or HKP (HTTP)
The application needs the following Android permissions to run:
* Full Internet Access - required to send and receive emails
* Modify/Delete SD card content - required to access the private key store, download attachments and to write log-files
* Read Contacts - required to suggest email addresses from your contacts
* Network State - required to check if an Internet connection is present
* Vibrate – required for notification purposes
* WakeLock - to allow service to check mails in background
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ERRORS IN COMMENTS! We cannot react on that!
If you get errors please use "Menu -> Report Error" on the start-screen to send us the log-file information in your preferred way!
Informations about Private Key and Validity Handling:
The application comes without a personal key pair (the users private and public key) - so it is fully functioning in the sense of sending and receiving emails as any other mail client and provides the correct usage of validation if the mail you receive is signed by the sender.
For signing or encrypting a message it is necessary to use a private key you own. Turn to a Trust Center of your choice as a source of supply. You can find a list of trust centers, which are trusted within the Android world, in the Certificate Store (CA section) of R2Mail2. Please be aware that this app can only support Soft-Token in form of P12-files and will not work with smartcard-based certificates.
The private key you use for signing and decryption is bound to the validity of the certificate. This means, that after the certificate is revoked or no longer valid (because the date stated in the field “Valid To” of your certificate is in the past) signatures will not be possible. Nonetheless, we implemented the function to decrypt messages with private keys even with no longer valid certificates. So your messages will always be available to you, even with older keys.
For more information visit http://r2mail2.com
X509Tools was created on top of a proof of concept to provide S/MIME capabilities and X.509 certificate support to Android. It supports the decryption of S/MIME encrypted attachments (smime.p7m) and can send encrypted (and signed) emails. Please note that this is not an email client, the App only decrypts messages received by other mail clients or sends mails over SMTP.
X509Tools has an interface for external email clients - we are looking forward to integrate this to K9 etc.
For more information visit http://rundquadrat.at/x509tools
The application needs following permissions:
* Full Internet Access - required to send emails over SMTP
* Modify/Delete SD card content - required to access private keystore and write logs
* Read Email Attachments - required to read smime.p7m attachments if your are using K9 email client
* Read Contacts - required to suggest email addresses from your contacts if sending plain or signed
The application is split into two parts:
* The "Certificate Store" allows you to show the system certificate root store and manage your own personal store. In your personal store you can import keys (*.p12, *.pfx) and certificate (*.cer, *.crt, *.pem, *,p7s) of contacts you want to send encrypted mails to.
* The "S/MIME" part allows you to decrypt smime messages and send encrypted emails. Since this is not an email client use your preferred one and simply open the smime.p7m attachment to decrypt it with X509Tools (the application opens attachment with the mime-type "x-pkcs7-mime").
To provide this features we recompiled parts of bouncycastles crypto libraries and javamail for android, which lead to size of 1.3 MB.
Although the program is fully functional its still in development. So please help us to fix problems or add new features by sending request/bugreports to email@example.com. A log file is written to /sdcard/x509tools/ to help us reproduce you issues. If you got decryption error please send us an equivalent encrypted mail (Cert: http://rundquadrat.at/selbitschka.crt) that we can debug this issue.
You can connect from any computers or tablets or even game console. Access Point is infrastructure mode with WPA2 security. FoxFi usage is covered under the same phone data plan you have and no tether plan needed. This saves you $20/month from your carrier.
Currently WiFi mode may not support some phone models and we are working to expand the supported list. However Bluetooth/USB mode works for all phones. To check and see if WiFi mode can be supported on your phone visit http://foxfi.com/devices
Again you do NOT need a tether plan or root your phone (otherwise you do not need our software). It WiFi mode prompts you to call your carrier that means FoxFi has failed and you should use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead.
*If you have T-mobile, you should use USB mode with "Hide Tether Usage" enabled.
*Sprint and AT&T has blocked the original FoxFi from Market. If you get error installing please use the second link from http://pdanet.co/android
*Starting from Android 4.1 carriers have locked-down the WiFi hotspot feature on most phones, to work around that FoxFi will ask you to install a "FoxFi certificate" on those phones. The side effect is that Android system will require you to set a screen lock when any security settings is changed. For some models there may be a way to remove the lock screen while keeping the certificate. Please see details at http://pdanet.co/wifi
-- Android 4.4 will also show a warning message that says "Your network usage may be monitored" as a result of installing the "FoxFi Certificate". You can safely ignore this warning because the FoxFi certificate can not be used outside of turning on hotspot.
-- If the screen lock or the monitor warning bothers you, you can actually remove the "FoxFi certificate" as soon as WiFi hotspot is ready (the certificate, as well as the VPN, is only needed during the "turning on" period). See steps below.
--To remove the FoxFi certificate, select "Clear Credentials" from phone security Settings (this removes ONLY the FoxFi certificate, all the stocked certificates will stay). If "Clear Credentials" is disabled, open the list of certificates and select the "User" tab, then open the FoxFi Certificate and scroll down to remove. Only after that your phone will allow you to set screen lock to "None".
*AT&T Galaxy/Note phones: WiFi mode is now blocked if you updated to 4.3. Please use USB/BT mode.
*The free version has a usage limit that requires you to restart FoxFi to continue using free mode. You can purchase the full version key to unlock this.
Here are some tips to help your usage:
1. On some models if you run into WiFi problem after using the Hotspot, simply reboot your phone and rename the hotspot before activating to clear the issue.
2. For some Samsung phones if your computer is not able to get an IP address, try to turn on WiFi on the phone first and make sure it does not connect to any WiFi network, then turn on FoxFi.
3. FoxFi is tested on non-rooted phones. If your phone has a rooted ROM it may or may not work.
4. When WiFi hotspot is activated you may also see a hotspot notification of the built-in WiFi hotspot feature. Please ignore it. As long as you do not sign up for a tether plan you won't be charged.
5. If you enter or change the hotspot password, make sure you rename the hotspot also before activating.
6. Sometimes Windows need a "repair" on the WiFi menu to get a correct IP address.
The Pro version of this app has additional templates and NO ADs. Click the link below.
Within seconds you can create a beautiful certificate to share by email, Facebook, Instagram, DropBox or any other social app.
The default size of the image is set so you can print the image on your own 8.5x11 inch (letter size) paper (and works with only minor modification for A4 sized paper.)
Ideal for teachers, managers, coaches, project managers, church members, parents or ANYONE that wants to show gratitude/appreciation, certification/recognition of completion or to acknowledge accomplishment:
• Show an employee you appreciate their contributions for the week, month or quarter
• Acknowledge a Graduate's hard work on Graduation Day
• Certify a church group for completing a bible class
• Give a scout something to go on their wall in addition to their uniform
Feel free to email DWGYeah@GMail.com with suggestions, requests, quotes and questions.
If you are interested in creating your own apps that allow users to create certificates or eMessages, I’ve now made the base code for apps like Certificate Maker!, Headstone Maker! and I Love You eCard as part of a Udemy course. You get detailed video instruction on how to modify the code and get your own app into Google Play. If interested, you can use this link to take the course now for half off - https://www.udemy.com/cert-app/?couponCode=15_Dollar.
OpenVPN Installer will try to install openvpn (2.1.1) in /system/xbin or /system/bin. Your mileage might vary depending on your phone.
Androids ifconfig implementation fails to configure the tunnel device correctly. So you need ifconfig provided by busybox. Try a BusyBox Installer from the market.
The path to ifconfig is a compile time option to openvpn and can not be changed at runtime. This installer includes multiple binaries with preconfigured ifconfig locations.
The preferred way to install openvpn is to put busybox at /system/xbin/busybox and then choose openvpn preconfigured for '/system/xbin/busybox ifconfig'.
Finally /system/xbin/bb is not needed anymore! I hope this update makes live easier for some of you.
The application Pro has no ads or add and also available for tablet
If it is used for other purposes is guilty of the crime of qualle you are responsible.
The routers are compatible:
Alice, Fastweb, Tecom, Vodafone Italy (BETA), Vodafone Portugal, Bbox, BigPond, BTHomeHub, Discus, DLink (Zon), DMAX, Eircom, Huawei, JAZZTEL, INFINITUM, Infostrada, Meo, O2Wireless, Ono, OTEnet, Orange, privat, Sapo, SKY, SpeedTouch, Thomson, Verizon, Wifi, WLAN, Yacom, Tele2, TeleTu
Features: UI similar to Wi-Fi settings; Restart tunnel when connectivity changes (e.g. from wifi to 3g); Start on boot; Passphrase; DNS; Script-Security; Write and View Log File; Open Source (GPLv3);
The prerequisites screen will check your device for root, busybox, tun.ko and the openvpn binary! This should be useful to new users figuring out what's needed to get openvpn running.
A working openvpn config is required.
You should follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/fschaeuffelhut
Stay up to date, get help and help out: Join the google group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-openvpn-settings?hl=en
SuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between Android devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key (PRO).
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2014 already!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
• Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK's... You name it!).
• Supports Android 2.3.3 and later.
• Uses port 8080 for all types of transmissions, which means more compatibility on restricted WiFi networks.
• Light and dark color themes.
All received files are stored under "/sdcard/SuperBeam" directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that doesn't support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• SuperEasy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS)
• Change default save location to any available storage.
• Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
• Receive using manual sharing keys.
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip and share SuperBeam APK.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
What others are saying
★ "A great file transfer tool for power users" - Android Central
★ "Full-featured and well-written app" - CNET Asia
★ "This app is simple to use, convenient, and most importantly it works!" - XDA Developers
★ "A simple concept: share files of any size via NFC verification" - AndroidPolice.com
★ "A Dream!" - mobiFlip.de
★ "Tap and share files for real!" - YourTechReport.com
★ "Makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier" - NFCWorld.com
★ "The transfer happens lightning fast" - Tested.com
★ One of "10 new Android apps worth checking" - AndroidAndMe.com
For issues, questions and ideas: http://support.superbe.am
XDA support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2177133
This app uses zxing library for QR code encoding and decoding (https://code.google.com/p/zxing/)
Developers can plug into Identity Manager and leverage Secure ID credentials for a variety of applications. No special permissions are required. The cloud system makes integration graceful, safe, and easy. No need for in-house PKI infrastructure or the developmental responsibility of securing private material.
Easy for the User
- Activate new Secure IDs right on the device
- Import existing Secure ID credentials by simply entering your ID and password.
- Change a Secure ID password
- Recover a Secure ID password
- Add multiple Secure IDs on a single device
Benefits for the Enterprise
- Over-the-air user activation, provisioning, and credential management
- Enables strong authentication with a local key and a password
- Issues PKI X.509 certificates that are backed by Echoworx, a globally recognized Certificate Authority
- Easy to use enterprise tools for bulk enrolling users and devices, revoking certificates, key recovery, password recovery, and customized branding
Echoworx supports industry-standard encryption
- PKI-Based X.509 credentials
- S/MIME for Secure Email Communications
- 1024-bit RSA end-user keys
- 2048-bit RSA CA keys
- 3DES and AES-256 symmetric encryption
Echoworx is the leading provider of managed encryption services for complete enterprise email and data protection. Echoworx also provides an API infrastructure for credential management that allows third parties to integrate credential management functionality into their applications.
The company is an encryption service provider of choice for, Symantec, AT&T, Verizon, McAfee, BT and Clearswift, among other global resellers.
About mobilEncrypt and Identity Manager
Echoworx develops a mobile solution, mobilEncrypt and an Android credential management solution, Identity Manager. They are built on a scalable encryption, digital identity, and authentication platform.
With mobilEncrypt users can send and receive encrypted messages on their mobile device using their existing company email address. This allows IT managers to centrally manage and assign credentials to employees as well as revoke or suspend these credentials if the device gets lost or stolen.
There is not needed to have the root access, because the VPN tun device is handled with the VpnService API introduced with Android 4.0 (ICS).
Not affected by TLS heartbeat read overrun (CVE-2014-0160)
* App filter (Require Android >= 5.0)
* Import/export openvpn configuration
* Import pem, der, pkcs12 cetfificate formats
* Support for certificates in KeyChain
* IPv6 support
* Support for HTTP/SOCKS proxies
* Support for customized HTTP headers
* Backup/restore configuration
Join to the OpenVPN Client community (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115310249264827900069) and you will able to try the beta versions, read the news about the app and much more...
Some hints to test the app:
* To import a openvpn configuration file, copy the ovpn file on the device memory and put in the same folder any external certificates/keys files. Then start the app, tap on "+" button in bottom right corner and choose "Import VPN profile". After the import, the files can be deleted.
* If something goes wrong, check the log. You can see the log by tapping on the vpn name, and so on the LOG tab.
* If the log has errors like "ERROR: Cannot open TUN/TAP" or "Tun device open exception: java.lang.NullPointerException", please try to reboot the device.
* If you have the access on the server side, check the log also on this side.
* Maybe your configuration is not compatible with the last version of openvpn, so try to set the option "Use old stable OpenVPN 2.3.2" in the "Options" section.
* If you cannot resolve the troubles, please send me a e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, I will contact you at soon as possible and I will help you to solve the problem.
Take a look to this video sent me from a enthusiast user...
Thank you Robert!
The new app filter feature can be used only on Android versions greater or equal than 5.0 (Lollipop). This feature allow to choose which apps are allowed to use the vpn. The apps not allowed will use networking as if the VPN wasn't running.
This free version has some advertising and doesn't has the following features:
* Tap device support
* Auto connect on connectivity up/down
* Tasker/Locale plugin
If you want also these features, you can buy the full version.
So, you want to backup your game progress without root! It's a little tricky, but for some games it can be done!
The application also supports some game related scripts!
Unfortunately not all game progresses can be saved without having root privileges.
Game support will grow as I find new games, be patient!
I hope it will be useful!
On some custom rom large apps won't download from the android market!
This application runs a script to fix the issue, moving market cache to sdcard (internal for Samsung devices).
Tested on Samsung Galaxy i9003 and HTC Magic/Sapphire 32B!
ATTENTION! I'll not take any responsibility for any problems or damages you may encounter with using this fix: run it at your risk!
NOTE: when you connect to a computer to transfer file, market download will fail! Disconnect to install applications!
It will run the following commands:
rm -R /cache/download
ln -s /sdcard/market-download-cache /cache/download
chown -h system.cache /cache/download
How to add an application:
- share link from Google Play application to "Android Apps Deal Tracker"
- take a picture of a QR-CODE from your phone camera
Have fun! :-)
All icons, logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Choose your black&wait picture from the Internet, save it on your sdcard and start coloring it on your smartphone or your tablet!
Fun for kids and for grown-up kids!
Hope you like it!
NOTE: Credits for the images used are in the help screen!
NOTE: Tested on Samsung Galaxy SCL i9003, HTC Magic Sapphire 32B, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1