Since some people do not understand difficult sentences:
THIS IS DEMO WHICH DISPLAYS ONLY THE NEWEST 10 MAILS!
The unlimited edition of this app will be available via the Google Play Store in form of a purchasable key. The free version of R2Mail2 is also a replacement for our established and also free app X509Tools - so the ability to decrypt or verify content (in form of p7m-files) is even available without creating a mail account. To unlock the R2Mail2 and see all messages please install "R2Mail2 License" from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.rundquadrat.android.r2mail2license).
* E-Mail Server: IMAP (incl. pushmail/idle), POP, SMTP and Exchange (>2007 SP1)
* SSL with X-509 client certifiate authentication
* An database in which the mails are stored encrypted
* Special Attachment View (browse your attachments without checking single mails)
* Unified Inbox and E-Mail Threading
* Peak Options for check intervals
* Search Function for messages per Folder
* IMAP shared folders
Main Cryptographic Features:
* Private keys and passwords are stored in an encrypted database (Key-Store) and protected by a Master Password.
* The security settings allow the configuration of encryption parameters, signature and certificate validation methods (OCSP and LDAP).
* Full S/MIME and PGP Plain and PGP MIME support
* Automatic selection of S/MIME or PGP for each recipient
* Full support of Android Root Store
* Certificate import of .crt, .pem and .asc formats
* Certificate/Key import from KeyServer LDAP or HKP (HTTP)
The application needs the following Android permissions to run:
* Full Internet Access - required to send and receive emails
* Modify/Delete SD card content - required to access the private key store, download attachments and to write log-files
* Read Contacts - required to suggest email addresses from your contacts
* Network State - required to check if an Internet connection is present
* Vibrate – required for notification purposes
* WakeLock - to allow service to check mails in background
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ERRORS IN COMMENTS! We cannot react on that!
If you get errors please use "Menu -> Report Error" on the start-screen to send us the log-file information in your preferred way!
Informations about Private Key and Validity Handling:
The application comes without a personal key pair (the users private and public key) - so it is fully functioning in the sense of sending and receiving emails as any other mail client and provides the correct usage of validation if the mail you receive is signed by the sender.
For signing or encrypting a message it is necessary to use a private key you own. Turn to a Trust Center of your choice as a source of supply. You can find a list of trust centers, which are trusted within the Android world, in the Certificate Store (CA section) of R2Mail2. Please be aware that this app can only support Soft-Token in form of P12-files and will not work with smartcard-based certificates.
The private key you use for signing and decryption is bound to the validity of the certificate. This means, that after the certificate is revoked or no longer valid (because the date stated in the field “Valid To” of your certificate is in the past) signatures will not be possible. Nonetheless, we implemented the function to decrypt messages with private keys even with no longer valid certificates. So your messages will always be available to you, even with older keys.
For more information visit http://r2mail2.com
X509Tools was created on top of a proof of concept to provide S/MIME capabilities and X.509 certificate support to Android. It supports the decryption of S/MIME encrypted attachments (smime.p7m) and can send encrypted (and signed) emails. Please note that this is not an email client, the App only decrypts messages received by other mail clients or sends mails over SMTP.
X509Tools has an interface for external email clients - we are looking forward to integrate this to K9 etc.
For more information visit http://rundquadrat.at/x509tools
The application needs following permissions:
* Full Internet Access - required to send emails over SMTP
* Modify/Delete SD card content - required to access private keystore and write logs
* Read Email Attachments - required to read smime.p7m attachments if your are using K9 email client
* Read Contacts - required to suggest email addresses from your contacts if sending plain or signed
The application is split into two parts:
* The "Certificate Store" allows you to show the system certificate root store and manage your own personal store. In your personal store you can import keys (*.p12, *.pfx) and certificate (*.cer, *.crt, *.pem, *,p7s) of contacts you want to send encrypted mails to.
* The "S/MIME" part allows you to decrypt smime messages and send encrypted emails. Since this is not an email client use your preferred one and simply open the smime.p7m attachment to decrypt it with X509Tools (the application opens attachment with the mime-type "x-pkcs7-mime").
To provide this features we recompiled parts of bouncycastles crypto libraries and javamail for android, which lead to size of 1.3 MB.
Although the program is fully functional its still in development. So please help us to fix problems or add new features by sending request/bugreports to firstname.lastname@example.org. A log file is written to /sdcard/x509tools/ to help us reproduce you issues. If you got decryption error please send us an equivalent encrypted mail (Cert: http://rundquadrat.at/selbitschka.crt) that we can debug this issue.
Thomson based routers ( this includes Thomson, SpeedTouch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private, Blink )
DLink ( only some models )
Verizon FiOS ( only some routers supported)
FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
Huawei (some InfinitumXXXX)
Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX
Wlan_XX ( only some are supported)
Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX
Sky V1 routers
Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 ( TECOM-AH4XXXX )
EasyBox, Arcor and Vodafone
Alice in Germany
Not Works with all models and if the password is changed.
And ' understood as a possible application to retrieve lost password , and not to enter in the network of the neighbour.
Try it and send feedback .
Are you looking for well-designed e-mail app, that can successfully replace other free email clients (such as Gmail, K-9 Mail, Mail Droid, Aqua Mail etc.)? my Secure Mail helps you manage emails thanks to easier, faster and more intuitive user interface.
With my Secure Mail free e-mail client you get such benefits as:
- Automatic setup for the most popular email accounts (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)
- Support for multiple email accounts and mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP and Exchange Mail ActiveSync (30 days trial period)
- Instant notification for incoming e - mail through push mail (IMAP IDLE) for servers that support it (eg, Gmail, GMX, etc.)
- Folders synchronization: Draft, Sent, Trash and user-created folders (IMAP)
- Full support for attachments (send, receive, open, save on the SD card)
- E - mail search – locally on the phone (off-line) and remotely on the mail server (on-line)
- Security: TLS and SSL support
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Widgets (shortcuts to email accounts)
- Extensive help and tutorials are available in the application
- No banner ads
my Secure Mail with cryptographic features enabled
Once a crypto license Is purchased, additional cryptographic features responsible for encryption and digital signature of emails (based on S/MIME, PKI [Public-Key Infrastructure] and PKCS standards) become available. This allows you to send encrypted e-mail messages and uniquely identify and verify both the sender and the recipient of signed messages sent.
Email encrypted by the sender can be read only by the addressee because only he has a unique private key, a certificate, and a password needed to decrypt them.
my Secure Mail -- email app is integrated with one of the world's widely recognized Certification Authority (CA). As a result, X.509 certificates used to verify the message signature or to encrypt email messages can be generated directly from the application in a few clicks.
Now you can check how efficient is securing your conversation for 30 days with the free trial period.
Key Features of my Secure Mail -- email app with cryptographic features enabled
- Encryption of sent emails (3DES, AES)
- Email signing using electronic signature (SHA, RSA)
- Ability to import existing third-party user certificates
- Easy exchange of certificates between users via a dedicated repository
- Compatible with other SMIME clients (Thunderbird, Outlook etc)
- Certificates are extracted automatically from e-mails (.cer, .p12, .pfx etc)
- Signing, encryption and decryption of emails is protected by a password
What our users say:
“This is the perfect app for all those who need access to an email account on the go, without the requirements of having to search for that accounts POP3 or IMAP settings.”
“I needed an app to easily check mutiple email addresses. After about a week or so I haven't found issue and it works smoothly!”
“I have been using this product for years. I have tried many other email clients.This is the best email app available.”
“It has low battery usage, and is not a data hog either. Nice and easy to use interface. If you are looking for an imap client, test this app.”
“Exactly what I was looking for... ...security, intuitive, themed, options galore. Simple but very adequate email app.”
“Fantastic program! The programmers are very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this program for all your email needs.”
“I love it so far. The first two APPS I tried were crap also so it was third time lucky with this APP so thank you. :)”
English, Polish, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: email@example.com
Free edition of FoxFi will require you to restart after some usage, otherwise it is same as full version.
Sprint and AT&T may not allow you to install our app from Play Store, please install the apk file directly from http://pdanet.co/android, or install on the computer side from http://pdanet.co/a
Due to lockdowns through each phone system update, WiFi mode will only be allowed on a short list of compatible devices. As of April 2015, IN GENERAL,
---Verizon Samsung phones (S3/4/5, Note 2/3/4) , Verizon LG phones (G2/3) and Verizon Sony phones (Z3) are supported with all Android versions including Android 5.0/5.1.
---Verizon HTC phones (M7/8) will only work on Android 4.1 ~ 4.4.
---Verizon Motorola phones will only work on Android 4.3 or below.
---Straight Talk phones will only work if it uses Verizon and is one of the above.
---AT&T Samsung phones will only work on Android 4.2 or below.
---Other carriers/phones will only work if they still have Android 4.0 or below.
---For all other phones, use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead. If you absolutely need a WiFi hotspot, see below for "WiFi Share".
*To get around lockdowns on WiFi mode FoxFi may prompt you to install a certificate on your phone, this will cause the Android system to enforce a screen lock and show a security message in notification. For more detail and steps to remove screen lock please visit http://pdanet.co/wifi.
*If you receive a message asking for a "password for credential strorage" this is due to a bug in the Android system. Please see steps to clear this message at http://pdanet.co/wifi
USB mode works on almost all Android phones. It allows connection from Windows PC or Mac. In addition, PdaNet comes with a "WiFi Share" feature that can further turn the Windows PC into a WiFi Hotspot so that you can connect other devices to it and share your phone's Internet connection.
*T-Mobile or MetroPCS users can only use USB mode with "Hide Tether Usage" enabled in PdaNet. This will break Netflix however.
*If your phone is not recognized by your computer after connecting USB, please see http://pdanet.co/driver
*Please treat Windows tablets (non RT) the same as Windows PC.
Bluetooth mode allows connection from Windows PC, Android tablets (excludes Android 4.4) or devices that supports Bluetooth DUN.
*A system bug in Android 4.4 for tablets will break Bluetooth mode, this is fixed in Android 5.0 or later.
*For Android tablets it is possible only the browser app will work in Bluetooth mode. That is because other apps may be looking for wifi or cell phone connection and not recognize the Bluetooth Internet.
*One way around the above two issues is to find a wifi hotspot to connect the tablet to at the same time (such wifi hotspot does not need to provide Internet access).
* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* Uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
List of network contains channel, graphic level, encryption.
Save/remove networks supported - Forget option.
Auto Scan function.
- Fixed connection issues on some models
- Rebuild layout for all resolutions
- Many bugs fixed
- Chinese language added
- German language added
THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3, Note 4 and other devices
LG G2 and LG Flex with Android 4.4.x
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
Routers compatible: Alice Fastweb Vodafone Italia (BETA)/ Vodafone Portugal Bbox BigPond BTHomeHub Discus DLink (Zon) DMAX Eircom Huawei JAZZTEL INFINITUM Infostrada Meo O2Wireless Ono Otenet Orange privat Sapo SKY SpeedTouch Tecom Thomson Verizon Wifi Wlan YaCom Tele2 TeleTu
IT WILL SHOW HALF PASSWORD!! Read inside how to download full version!
tag: wpa wep router keygen test tester wifi wi-fi
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
* Install and delete applications from SD card.
* Auto-scan all APK files from SD card. Use built-in cache mechanism to improve performance, avoid scan over and over again.
* Support batch mode for multiple APK install and delete.
* Show full application information including name, version, path, size and date.
* Instantly search applications by name.
* Share application to friends through multiple ways such as Gmail, Bluetooth, etc.
* Search application information directly from android market.
* Show installation status of each APK file:
- Installed: This APK application has been installed on your device.
- Update: This APK application version is newer than current one on your device.
- Not Installed: This APK application has not been installed on your device.
This application is very straight forward. For first launch it will search all APK files which stored on your SD card and display them for you to install. For other launches it will load application information automatically from cache to save plenty of time. Click refresh button in option menu to rebuild the cache if SD card content changed when necessary.
Any comment is welcomed and appreciated, please send to email@example.com.
★★★Please note that this is technology demo only. Go to menu -> demo to see it in action in typical scenario (user certificate generated in mySecurePhone application is required) ★★★
Access secured internet/intranet resources requiring strong client authentication. Your corporate resources requiring two way ssl/tls session authorisation (client-server, server-client) can be accessed from mySecureBrowser.
In addition to usual basic and forms login, mySecureBrowser supports X.509 certificate based client authentication.
It enables strongly-authenticated mobile agents to access corporate data in secure and convinient way, from anywhere. Strong user authentication can be easily enabled for existing web applications.
★★★ SECURITY: ★★★
• basic/forms/X.509 certificate based client authentication
• based on Public Key Infrastructure
• Asymmetric Crypthography: RSA 1024 and 2048 bits
• Encryption algorithms: AES-128, 192 and 256
• pin based user certficicate access authentication
• Support for SSL/TLS Protocol
★★★ mySecure Browser is a member of mySecure Phone platform ★★★
After installation of mySecure Browser you will be prompted to install additional free app - mySecure Phone (http://bit.ly/secphone). It provides an easy way to manage your secure apps, contacts, crypto keys and certificates (PKI).
mySecure Phone platform offers several apps protecting your mobile communication: mySecure Mail (http://bit.ly/mysecmail)
my Secure Mail Exchange Edition (http://bit.ly/mysecmailex)
mySecure SMS (http://bit.ly/mysecsms)
mySecure Voice (http://bit.ly/mysecvoice)
Use them all to ensure your mobile communication is safe.
★★★ Hardware Secure Element support ★★★
mySecure Phone platform supports storing user credentials on external hardware security module (microSD, SIM card), providing ultimate credentials security. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
★★★ Technical support ★★★
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us by mail: email@example.com
The world’s No. 1 mobile document scanning and sharing app with over 100 million installs in more than 200 countries
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
* CamScanner, 50 Best Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
* Top Developer – Google Play Store
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, tablets and computers.
Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp
By entering any keyword, you’ll see a list of docs with the word in their titles, notes or images (Registrants only)
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) extracts texts inside single page for further editing or .txt sharing. (Licensed only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share docs in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment or sending the doc link
*Print & Fax
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer; directly fax docs to over 30 countries right from the app
Invite friends or colleagues to view and comment on your scans in a group. (Registrants only)
Making annotations or adding customized watermark on docs are made available for you
*Secure Important Docs
Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link, you can set password to protect it
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit www.camscanner.com) you own and you can view, edit and share any document. (Registrants only)
Premium Subscription Features ($ 4.99/month or $49.99/year):
1. Edit OCR results and notes of the entire doc, exporting as .txt file
2. Create Doc Collage for multiple pages
3. Add 10G cloud space
4. Add 40 extra collaborators
5. Send doc link with password protection and expiration date
6. Auto upload docs to Box, Google Drive, Dropbox , Evernote and OneDrive
7. Batch download PDF files in web app (www.camscanner.com)
8. Every benefit registrants enjoys
9. Everything paid app offers
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription.
CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive
The free version is an ad-supported version and scanned documents are generated are with watermark; Invite 10 collaborators per document at most.
We’d love to hear your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
Talking Tom for Messenger is by far the easiest and fastest way to send a video message to your friends on Messenger... You don't even need to type! All you need to do is choose your favorite Talking Tom and Friends character and tell them what you want to say. You can choose to be Talking Tom, Ben, Angela, Hank, or Ginger.
Just record a short video and then send it via Messenger! It’s as simple as that.
This app is perfect for sending messages you would otherwise be too shy to say in person, like apologize to someone, profess your undying love or sing a song... You can even create your own funny video story. Or just use it to send hilarious messages to your friends and family!
*** HOW TO USE ***
- Select the character you want to send the message with.
- Select a background or use your own photo.
- Record a message by pressing the big red camera button.
- Send the video to your friends, family and loved ones via Messenger.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- The possibility to connect with friends via social networks
When used with the XpressConnect server software, this app allows for easy configuration of WPA2-Enterprise networks.
For more information on how XpressConnect can quickly provision a wide array of devices for WPA2-Enterprise, go to www.cloudpath.net, or email email@example.com.
* No root neccessary.
* supports CAcert certificates
* only for services with TLS support on remote side.
* Internet access is needed for obvious reasons :)
* Apps2SD is not supported as we need a background service to manage tunnels and connections.
If you need to use a self signed certificate, you have two options now:
1.) You can add it to you standard Android keystore via (Settings > Security > Install from SD Card)
2.) You can Import the Certificate from within Tunnel and configure your Tunnel to use "Custom Cert Store")
Keywords: TLS tunnel, SSL tunnel, stunnel
So, you want to backup your game progress without root! It's a little tricky, but for some games it can be done!
The application also supports some game related scripts!
Unfortunately not all game progresses can be saved without having root privileges.
Game support will grow as I find new games, be patient!
I hope it will be useful!
How to add an application:
- share link from Google Play application to "Android Apps Deal Tracker"
- take a picture of a QR-CODE from your phone camera
Have fun! :-)
All icons, logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Choose your black&wait picture from the Internet, save it on your sdcard and start coloring it on your smartphone or your tablet!
Fun for kids and for grown-up kids!
Hope you like it!
NOTE: Credits for the images used are in the help screen!
NOTE: Tested on Samsung Galaxy SCL i9003, HTC Magic Sapphire 32B, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
On some custom rom large apps won't download from the android market!
This application runs a script to fix the issue, moving market cache to sdcard (internal for Samsung devices).
Tested on Samsung Galaxy i9003 and HTC Magic/Sapphire 32B!
ATTENTION! I'll not take any responsibility for any problems or damages you may encounter with using this fix: run it at your risk!
NOTE: when you connect to a computer to transfer file, market download will fail! Disconnect to install applications!
It will run the following commands:
rm -R /cache/download
ln -s /sdcard/market-download-cache /cache/download
chown -h system.cache /cache/download