The widget shows battery percentage bar (like a progress bar) and can also show a text containing the battery percentage, temperature and voltage.
* Colors of bacground, text, progress bar, progress bar shadow
* Size and position of the progress bar
* Size and position of the text
* Background image (choose from 6 included) and its opacity
Permissions INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE are there because of AdMob ads (shown in the configuration screen only).
Otherwise, all your accumulated contacts, music, videos, family photos, and other personal (irreplaceable) data are dangerously kept on a device with only temporary life. Back them up to secure, cloud-based servers, so you can relax about theft and/or accidental damage (e.g. a spilled cup of coffee).
Recommended by Lifehacker http://lifehacker.com/avast-mobile-backup-regularly-backs-up-your-android-to-1157080403 :
"There are plenty of great ways to back up your Android phone, but the new Avast! Mobile Backup makes it easy for anyone to do scheduled backups of their apps, settings, and data, and then sync all of that information to the cloud where you can quickly use it to set up a new phone."
The app backs up:
► Call logs
► Music (premium)
► Videos (premium)
► Apps (premium)
avast! Mobile Backup is a free Android backup solution provided by the makers of the top-rated and award-winning free avast! Mobile Security app with antivirus and anti-theft.
This app is FREE, but if you would like to backup also music, video, and apps, then you need to buy the Premium version (can be done later, from within the free version).
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
• It automatically backs up your Android data, with various settings as to when you want it to backup – e.g. on a specific day/time (by default once per day), after a call, after SMS received, after an app is installed, after device start, whenever plugged in, or whenever connected to WiFi.
• Your backed up data can then later be browsed and/or restored (with optional PIN protection) either directly from the backed up Android device, or from a different Android device (e.g. if you purchase a new phone and want to transfer contacts and SMS/call history from your old one).
• Contacts and SMS/call logs are backed up to your personal AVAST Account (which can be used also to manage AVAST security software on all your devices, including PC and Mac).
• Photos are backed up to Google Drive due to data size, so you need a Google account for Mobile Backup use.
• Install avast! Mobile Backup for Android today – totally free. (Currently available only in English.)
NEW! PREMIUM (PAID-FOR) FEATURES
• Backup Android apps, music, and videos to Google Drive. Apps, music/audio, and video, as well as settings and data for rooted phones, such as game progress – are backed up to Google Drive. Note that whatever is physically stored on Google Drive from this app will be also visible and accessible from your AVAST Account.
• Easy in-app upgrade: Upgrade to avast! Premium at any time from within the free avast! Mobile Backup app.
• Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly. You can have Premium functions not only for avast! Mobile Backup, but also for avast! Mobile Security – for just one price!
If you would like to help us translate this description to your language, you can translate it here:
With backUP Free you can:
- Save your phone informations (contact, call log, sms, music playlists ..).
- Restore your phone state with any backup file of your choice.
- Use your phone normally while the operation (Backup/Restore) is running.
- Follow the operation progress either through the progress dialog or notifications on the status bar.
- Change restore mode as you want("restore and duplicate" or "restore non existing data").
- Manage backup files.
* The application requires superuser (root) permissions.
Root access enables Safe Backup Root to copy data inaccessible to many similar applications:
- game progress,
- application data (accounts, etc.),
- bookmarks and passwords
As usual, you can save copies of any of your personal data, such as:
- voice memos,
- text messages,
- call log
and many more...
What makes Safe Backup Root different from similar applications is simplicity and a friendly interface. You do not need to figure out the settings or read a manual: it is all so intuitive!
The application supports most Android phones and tablets (version 2.1 or higher).
You can store any number of backups depending on how much space you have on your device’s memory card.
If you are having an issue with the application or would like to ask a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More from developer
This utility helps you to easily install root certificates: just copy them in "my_certificates" folder on your (internal) sd card and run the utility.
When you'll add a new WPA-Enterprise network from wireless setting menu, you'll find them "ready to go" ;-)
Your certificates should be in PEM-encoded x509 certificate-file format; other formats could work too, but they are not officially supported.
The application needs INTERNET permission because it uses a local web server to make browser download certificates.
ATTENTION! I'll not take any responsibility for any problems or damages or side effect you may experience using this application: run it at your risk!
Thank You H3R3T1C for "File Chooser" http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/topic/190013-creating-simple-file-chooser/
On some custom rom large apps won't download from the android market!
This application runs a script to fix the issue, moving market cache to sdcard (internal for Samsung devices).
Tested on Samsung Galaxy i9003 and HTC Magic/Sapphire 32B!
ATTENTION! I'll not take any responsibility for any problems or damages you may encounter with using this fix: run it at your risk!
NOTE: when you connect to a computer to transfer file, market download will fail! Disconnect to install applications!
It will run the following commands:
rm -R /cache/download
ln -s /sdcard/market-download-cache /cache/download
chown -h system.cache /cache/download
Choose your black&wait picture from the Internet, save it on your sdcard and start coloring it on your smartphone or your tablet!
Fun for kids and for grown-up kids!
Hope you like it!
NOTE: Credits for the images used are in the help screen!
NOTE: Tested on Samsung Galaxy SCL i9003, HTC Magic Sapphire 32B, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
How to add an application:
- share link from Google Play application to "Android Apps Deal Tracker"
- take a picture of a QR-CODE from your phone camera
Have fun! :-)
All icons, logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.