This widget allows you to toggle fastcharge / force AC charging right from a homescreen. No longer do you need to open an application to toggle!
A supported kernel plus this widget allows one to force AC charging for any charger that is detected as USB (e.g. many car chargers) and pull the full current the charger can support. This eliminates the issue with your battery getting depleted while navigating despite being plugged into the car charger! It also provides additional security when connecting to public charging stations because by forcing AC charging, USB/adb data transfers are disabled, protecting your data.
Current known supported devices/kernels:
HTC Rezound + incredikernel
HTC Incredible + incredikernel or gingertiny
HTC Vivid + incredikernel
Galaxy Nexus + any kernel with force fast charge
Nexus S + any kernel with force fast charge
Fascinate, Captivate, Vibrant + any kernel with force fast charge
HTC Evo 3d + any kernel with force fast charge
HTC Incredible 2/S + any kernel with force fast charge
Other devices may be supported at later dates. If you find a device and kernel combination that is supported but not listed here, please contact me so I can add it to the list.
Moving from an Android phone to a new HTC phone has never been easier or faster. Transfer important data like your contacts, messages, calendar, music, settings, photos and videos from your old phone to your new Sense 5 or later HTC phone wirelessly. No more cables or headaches.
The HTC Transfer Tool is able to transfer from phones that are running Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread) or later and uses a Wi-Fi connection between your two phones to transfer content to any Sense 5 or later HTC phone.
This is a partial list of the over 100 settings that are transferred:
• Display settings (brightness, sleep)
• Transfer from (old phone): Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or higher versions. Not limited to HTC only.
• Transfer to (new phone): The new HTC One and many more to come. Limited to HTC Models only.
- Primeiro app a usar a tela como fonte de luz do Google Play: Salve sua bateria!
- 100% grátis
Simples, leve e eficiente
Simples, SEM USAR O FLASH DA CÂMERA (sua bateria agradece :) ), e 100% gratuito, o aplicativo Multi Lanterna não apenas transforma seu dispositivo Android® em uma lanterna branca convencional: Ele tem várias opções de cores para iluminar, desde a tradicional luz branca até azul, amarela, vermelha, verde entre outras.
Tenha luz de qualquer cor e simule diferentes lâmpadas diretamente em seu dispositivo Android®! Agora há mais uma opção, com uma tecnologia exclusiva desenvolvida por nosso time: Luz ultravioleta! Transforme sua tela numa luz ultravioleta muito interessante. É uma tecnologia exclusiva até agora mas tudo bem se nos copiarem - às vezes algumas ideias movem a tecnologia adiante isso é bom, certo?
Caso você queira trocar a cor, basta deslizar a tela, pressionar "Lâmpadas" e então tocar na cor desejada. Caso sua tela não seja grande e os botões e logos atrapalhem a iluminação, dê um zoom com a função pinça de sua tela ou dois toques caso sua tela não suporte multi-touch.
Pouco uso da memória interna
O aplicativo é muito simples e leve, ou seja, é fácil de usar, ocupa pouco espaço em seu dispositivo e é rápido no funcionamento. Esqueça as velas quando a luz acabar ou se novos apagões acontecerem! Muito simples de manusear, basta abrir o app que ele exibirá direta e rapidamente a luz branca.
Sem usar flash: Salve sua bateria
Decidimos não utilizar o flash da câmera dos dispositivos uma vez que geralmente ocupam muito espaço e por conta do alto consumo de bateria desse tipo de app, além do fato de alguns dispositivos Android não possuírem esse flash na câmera. Nosso app resolve os 2 problemas e ainda ilumina com diferentes cores! Há também dispositivos Android com flash xenon e recomendamos não utilizá-lo como lanterna por vários motivos! Use nosso aplicativo e resolva seus problemas!
Crie um atalho em alguma tela inicial (Launcher) de seu Android® para ter sempre acesso rápido à sua Multi Lanterna. Para isso, toque e segure a tela de seu dispositivo por alguns segundos e selecione nossa aplicação!
Esperamos que curta o aplicativo! :)
You have to have a ROOTED device!
• access the whole file system with read-write privilegies
• change files’ permissions
• use USB for higher transfer speed
• written in C++ to provide best performance
• active and passive mode
• access hidden files (starting with '.') - you have to use better ftp client (e.g. Total Commander of FileZilla)
• you cannot set password
For further details and information how to enable USB transfers please visit http://waterdev.com/apps/rftp.
If your connection to the ftp server drops after a while, you probably have a power-saving policy in your wifi settings. To avoid this issue follow the steps:
* Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > Wi-Fi settings
* Tap the menu button and select Advanced
* In the Wi-Fi sleep policy entry select Never
Articles about RFTP:
* http://www.goodandevo.net/2011/05/how-to-wirelessly-access-htc-evo-root-file-system-from-your-computer.html (tutorial)
NOTE: NetLive does not log app data usage or transfer rate speed beyond the defined poll rate (between 1 and 10 seconds). It is meant to show you "Live" information, not information about the past day or week. Many users are confused by this and I want to make this as clear as possible.
• Monitor your WiFi or carrier transfer rate speed
• Notification icon changes whether you are uploading and/or downloading data
• Always know which app is currently transferring data (it will surprise you what is running in the background)
• Use the size and color customizable widget to view transfer rate information on your home screen
• Open source
If NetLive is consuming more battery than you desire:
• Disable the active app feature (this will significantly decrease battery usage)
• Increase the poll rate (this will help marginally)
• Hide the notification icon (this will help marginally)
• "run at startup": NetLive has the ability to start on boot, but this behavior can easily be disabled in the settings.
Check out or contribute to the project here:
Help me test my app, join the NetLive Beta Community:
For questions, feedback, or feature requests feel free to contact me through:
• NetLive is now open source
• Streamlined settings
• Added share and rate options in menu
• Bug Fix (thank you Jérôme)
• Added v2.2 changes to widget settings as well
Version 2.2: (thanks Martyn)
• Active app is now disabled by default, and also offer battery usage warning
• Option to hide the notification icon
• Option to display total speed value
• Widget can now be added to the lock screen
• Bug fixed that would prevent the active app displaying in the widget if disabled in the NetLive notification
• Notification icon changes whether you are uploading and/or downloading data
• The poll rate can be customized
• Bug fixes
• Significantly reduced app size
• Removed auto settings
• Removed option to display transfer rate labels.
• Removed total value, leaving only up and down.
• Set minimum priority so it doesn't take up space in the notification area
• NetLive is born
• Special thanks to Dylan B., Elliott S., Jason J., Jim B., Matthew M., and Tyler H. for their help.
This app runs in the background collecting you battery level, voltage, temperature and plugged state and sends this information to your Pachube account. If you don't have one, just go to https://xively.com/signup (Pachube was renamed to Cosm...and now to Xively) and create a username and a password. The app will take care of the rest.
Additional data is also collected to help you understand your battery charge cycles:
- Screen brightness
- Network status
- Phone Call state
- WiFi on/off
- Bluetooth on/off
- Data transferred
You can change the data collection interval and the send data interval (in minutes). If you don't have an active connection the moment the application tries to upload the data, it will try again later.
Afterwards, and whenever you feel like it, you can go to your Xively feed online and look at, for instance, your battery charge cycles.
You shouldn't have to worry about this app anymore.
Once you have a feed ID associated with this app, you can check out your battery information using any browser by typing the URL: https://xively.com/feeds/YourFeedID
You can now also send notifications to your Pebble Watch when running low on juice!
Note: Since the move to Xively, the web console started showing the feeds created by this app as "Legacy Feeds". For new users, it is no longer possible for the app to create your device's feed automatically - you'll have to do that through Xiveli's web console and paste the feed ID onto the app's settings.
*For advanced users: If you want to use your own API Key make sure it has READ, UPDATE and CREATE permissions. If you want to use an existing feed, the application will create the necessary datastreams if they don't already exist.
*DO NOT install on sd-card or the services won't start automatically on device (re)boot
*If you have an HTC device, be aware of FAST BOOT option, as it won't start the application services automatically on REBOOT
#How to use
1. On Browser, open the page that is intended to be saved.
2. Select "Share" from a menu of Browser.
3. Select "Web Clip" from a list of applications.
* In case an web Browser is Chrome, rarely "Web Clip" doesen't look like to be shown on the list.
In order to show it just slide down the application list.
Activate "Web Clip" to confirm stored images.
- Can categorise stored images.
- Moves to a next image by flicking the current image to the right or left.
- A file manager, in cooperation with Gallery, can back up images in a simple way.
- Partially expands a thumbnail of the stored image to see it easily.
- The progressing-bar shows a proceeding status of its completion.
- Can share URL obtained an web site on Facebook or Twitter.
The image saved by Web Clip is being stored in Gallery.
Since some device may delete the stored images, or may not display by its malfunction, it is strongly recommended to back up them frequently.
Deletion of the image itself means eliminating it from Web Clip.
Note that those shown below can not be saved.
1. The page which needs some action. For example, the page which cannot be read without clicking "more" as shown on the news site, may not be saved.
2. Those applications other than Browser.
3. A page that needs log in like Facebook.
Q: Can Web Clip change the position of an image ?
A: Web Clip has a link with the standard function of Android, then this can not change the position of an image finely, but can bring close it to your favorite position by repeating "On top".
Q: Can Web Clip work with other applications ?
A: This is exclusive use for WebBrowser.
Q: Can not save a page.
A: Capturing may not be possible depending on the desgin of Web site. This may be caused by the problem of Web site or Browser.
Q: Can restore the erased data ?
A: Any deleted data can never be restored, then again it is strongly recommended to frequently back up your precious data.
Q: Where is the data stored ?
A: It is stored in Pictures folder.
Q: Data can't it be stored in a SD card ?
A: Various devices have various position of a SD card, then Web Clip can not directly save data to a SD card. It can be transfered from the folder used for storing.
Q: Quarity of an image is not good.
A: Depending on an amount of memory some image can not be shown beautiful. When activate Gallery from a menu it may finely be shown.
Backup and Restore:
✓ Apps (Note: truBackup backups apk files only, not app data or app settings)
Schedule automatic or manually create backups
Backup to Dropbox
Backup to Google Drive
Backup to SD Card (external SD Card recommended)
View backup status and progress
My Devices shows all your devices connected to one cloud account, and enable you to transfer data from different devices. For e.g., A backup from Samsung device can be restored to HTC or Motorola devices or Tabs.
Backup, Backup Manager, Backup Assistant, Android Backup, Phone Backup, Mobile Backup. Dropbox Backup, Google Drive Backup, SMS Backup, Contacts Backup, App Backup, Backup and Restore.
The Android market Arabic alandroid.net this first Arab market applications for Android Arab, where he cares about the deployment of applications and software for as long as Arab lost to resonate among the millions of applications with other languages.
سوق الاندرويد العربي الأندرويد.نت أول سوق عربي لتطبيقات الاندرويد باللغة العربية
So the sake of the future of Arabic applications determination we "Group of arabic development" the establishment of this market to be a platform distribution and promotion from which the developers are Arabs, and brandishing their applications, because the market "Alandroid. Net" (applications market Arab) owns a large distribution network through which to reach your application to more than fifty social network almost total members of more than two hundred thousand members.
Besides market has "Alandroid.net" special technique to attract global search engines of all kinds, languages, as the applications that we publish in just a few minutes.
We are not out for market Android App World "Google Play" but we be where out and submit and publish market Google Play We are working on re-published to reach more popular class of people, everyone knows that more's applications Arab, "even though a simple" have been published on Google Play and died in their own home because it has not been promoted and disseminated properly.
Besides cares about the Android Arabic Apps Market site http://www.alandroid.net translation of foreign applications and details that are already supports Arabic, but often show these applications address and details like the English, or even other foreign applications how many application needs him user Arab and but not found in detail you are looking for.
Generally this is the first version 1.0 of the application of the "Arabian Android Market" (Alandroid. Net | Arab market applications) that comes with great features, simple and easy to use, and we strive to be unique and developed with the coming days, God willing.
The first new version of this application contains lists easy to navigate, which is compatible with most Android devices of various kinds original and counterfeit China small and large, and translated into more than twenty foreign language.
There are ads annoying in our application of this in our market in general, and updates and notifications and alerts are programmed to hit you every eight hours and you can turn it off through the settings menu if they bother you, you can also control synchronization for new applications, further instructions found in the help menu under the Settings menu.
Do not hesitate to send us an email and express your suggestions through a "correspondent" located under the Tools menu, so I'll leave you with pictures and download, and not forget this assessment and comment on the application you encouragement to the Arab user.
This application is intended primarily for use by the robustnet research group. We make no guarantees whatsoever that this will work for anyone else or for any specific devices. Use at your own risk.
The calculator is free and simple in use. Thanks to easy design, is more convenient, than the classical calculator for Android.
The calculator possesses the following opportunities:
- set precision of calculations (999 number of digits behind the decimal point);
- storage of history of calculations (the calculator remembers all your calculations);
- cancellation of operation of calculation and return to a step back (undo & redo functions);
- result output format (formats: currency, fixed, exponential, etc. are predetermined);
- translation of various sizes of one sort: inches->centimeters etc. (M↔D);
- formation of standard decimal and submultiple units according to the SI standard (1eX);
- set of physical constants (πλ);
- 38 functions: trigonometrical, hyperbolic etc. (ƒ (x));
- setup of the interface under resolution of phone or a tablet
- transfer of the application on the SD card.
As motive for creation of the program the idea of the translation of the Calculator '2000 (for Windows OS) to Android platform served.
Application without banners and ad.
Testing on devices:
Phones: HTC Desire S, Samsung Galaxy S II (480x800), Sony Xperia Tipo (320x480)
Pads: Samsung Galaxy Pad3 7”, Samsung Galaxy Note 8” (800x1280)
Backup & Restore messages(SMS) and call logs on cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive) or external phone storage.
- Backup New - SMS and Call Log into a new file from selected storage (Dropbox, Google Drive or Phone external storage)
- Backup Archive - keep adding SMS and Call Log to an existing archive file from selected storage (Dropbox, Google Drive or Phone external storage)
- Backups created in XML Format and archived to a zip file to minimize the space/data transfer
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages/call logs can be easily moved from one phone to another
- Restore the SMS and/or Call Log with keeping (merging) the existing data from phone
- Manage the backups created (restore, delete, export)
- View and manage the backup contents
* quick searchable SMS by text, contact or phone number
* quick searchable call log by contact or phone number
* groups the call log or SMS entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
* restore individual SMS or the SMS from a specified contact
* restore individual Call Log or the Call Logs from a specified contact
View and manage the current call logs from phone:
- groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
- display statistics based on contact’s call logs
View and manage the current SMS from phone:
- groups the SMS entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete SMS from specific contact or phone number
- quick searchable SMS by text, contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
- copy message text
More than other similar apps:
- correctly restore call logs on HTC devices (included contact)
- display, backup and restore the messages logs on Samsung devices
- correctly backup and restore the "Draft" messages (SMS)
- dark/light themes supported
Looking for ★Infinite Call History★ on Android?
Try Unlimited Call Log
☆ Winner of PCMag.com Editor's Choice Award!
☆Featured on PCWorld – "Best Google Nexus 7 Apps"☆
Tablified - Tablet Market Apps is the largest and most organized database of Android tablet apps and games. Easily discover apps and games designed specifically for your Android tablet without having to search around the Google Play Store for yourself. It is how the Android market should be! We find tablet apps so you don't have to!
Browse and install the latest Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly Bean, Kit Kat Tablet optimized apps and games.
☆What the CNET is saying about Tablified Market HD!☆
"Tablified Market offers a refreshing way to discover only apps that are truly optimized for your Android tablet." -CNET.com
☆Why should you go Pro?☆
You can unlock exclusive features by purchasing Tablified Market HD Pro (unlockable with one-time fee via in-app purchase). Not only would you be supporting our work, you'll unlock the following features:
✓ No Ads!
✓ Sort each category by Free or Paid apps
✓ Increase font size
✓ Favorite an app/game and come back to it later
✓ One click shortcut to the Google Play store by tapping the price
✓ Advanced market search filtering by:
-Free & Paid
-App or Game
Now use Sony Smartwatch2 as remote for manual recordings (optional)
Send your recordings by email or bluetooth.
Phone numbers are converted to names or pictures from contacts.
Also take a look at XRecorder https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ohc.xrecorder
Read more here :
Keywords : Samsung Galaxy Record, recorder, conversation, bluetooth, speech, talk, dictaphone, dictafon, diktafon, grabadora, bandspelare, opptaker, Smart Connect extension for Smartwatch 2 (SW2)
Have you ever been stuck with no signal after getting off the subway, even in places where you know you should have one?
A single tap with this app and you’ll be back online.
The widget comes with cute designs made especially for girls ♪
Simply add it to your home screen to reacquire a signal.
It’s as easy as checking your email.
*Perfect for these times*
・When you get off the subway and still can’t get a signal!
・When you have a weak signal where you should have a strong one!
・When you want to send a quick message but it won’t go through!
・Use the widget to reconnect to a signal with one tap (8 widget designs in total)
・Status bar icon (turn on Signal Catcher from the status bar)
Widget size: Size 1×1
★What’s more, if you buy our SWEET Style app now you’ll get free wallpaper images, too!★
Download several different wallpapers designed for girls, for free!
New designs are added every Monday!
Increase your girl power with these cute Home Screen wallpapers ♪
※ These free wallpapers are the same as those from SWEET Style, Animal Style and Simple Style.
《 Important 》
*This application is currently confirmed to perform inconsistently on HTC smartphones.
*This application is designed to reacquire cellular signal in locations within cellular signal range. It does not work in locations that are out of range.
*If Airplane Mode is On when this app is activated, it will turn Airplane Mode Off.
《How to Install the Widget》
1. Hold down your finger on the home screen※ → 2. Tap “Widget” → 3. Select the app from the Widget List
※Remember to hold down your finger on a clear space without any other icons etc.
This application includes its own widgets, but if you are using the app from an SD card, the Android OS will not permit use of these widgets.
When using the widget, please ensure you have chosen “Save to Device” during app installation.
《Transferring the App to your Device from an SD Card》
1. Settings → 2. Apps → 3. Manage Apps →
4. Select ” Cute Signal Catcher ♪” → 5. Select “Move to Device”
※Depending on your Android device, the widget may not be available to select from the Widget List immediately after it has been transferred to the device from an SD Card. Should this happen, please restart your device and try again.
More from developer
This utility helps you to easily install root certificates: just copy them in "my_certificates" folder on your (internal) sd card and run the utility.
When you'll add a new WPA-Enterprise network from wireless setting menu, you'll find them "ready to go" ;-)
Your certificates should be in PEM-encoded x509 certificate-file format; other formats could work too, but they are not officially supported.
The application needs INTERNET permission because it uses a local web server to make browser download certificates.
ATTENTION! I'll not take any responsibility for any problems or damages or side effect you may experience using this application: run it at your risk!
Thank You H3R3T1C for "File Chooser" http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/topic/190013-creating-simple-file-chooser/
So, you want to backup your game progress without root! It's a little tricky, but for some games it can be done!
The application also supports some game related scripts!
Unfortunately not all game progresses can be saved without having root privileges.
Game support will grow as I find new games, be patient!
I hope it will be useful!
Choose your black&wait picture from the Internet, save it on your sdcard and start coloring it on your smartphone or your tablet!
Fun for kids and for grown-up kids!
Hope you like it!
NOTE: Credits for the images used are in the help screen!
NOTE: Tested on Samsung Galaxy SCL i9003, HTC Magic Sapphire 32B, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
How to add an application:
- share link from Google Play application to "Android Apps Deal Tracker"
- take a picture of a QR-CODE from your phone camera
Have fun! :-)
All icons, logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.