You are in Rome and you need to know when the next bus is coming ? or find the nearest bus stop ? or what is the bus route of a line ?
Probus Rome is the leading Android application that answers to these questions.
With more than 170.000 users Probus Rome allows you to:
• easily have realtime waiting times at your finger tips
• manage your favourite geolocalized bus stop list
• plan your journey with the public transport (bus, underground, train)
• show bus route maps and connections
• search for nearby Atac bus stops
• show departure timetables
• search for nearby ticket offices
• see live travel news
• see realtime tweets from RomaMobilità and InfoAtac
• easy and simple user interface
• favourite stops list at your finger tips
• over 8600 searchable Atac stops in Rome
• GPS for a better data accuracy
• essential day-to-day application for locals,students,tourists for the public local transportation use.
• constantly updated,developed and improved
• attention and care to user requests
★ Stefano Arnone "The best app for live bus info Easy to play with, lots of info and it works! Indeed the best app on the market!"
★ Yabebal T. "The best app for rome public transport!"
★ Naomi C. "Great app Really useful to know when buses are coming. Easy to use with a lot of info."
★ Jennifer C. "Brilliant app. This app helped us plan our routes and got us back every time we found ourselves somewhere unfamiliar. Really flexible - you can plan a route ahead, or search for stops nearby, or key in a bus number to see all the stops on the route. It suggests different routes depending on low, medium or high walking preferences."
★ Nicko Ad. "Cool. Its make me riding a bus easier"
Probus Rome requires an Internet connection to retrieve the realtime bus waiting times and journey planner.
Probus Rome is an unofficial application and uses datas provided by muoversiaroma.it (Roma Servizi per la Mobilità) and is not responsible at all of the accuracy of waiting times and journey planner results.
Data source: ATAC, Roma Mobilità ( ATAC Autobus, Bus Roma, ATAC Metropolitana, Metro Roma)
For bug or suggestions do not hesitate to email to email@example.com. Each report will be carefully considered to improve Probus Rome in every aspects.
Our App will change the way you live in Rome!
Thanks to the work of an expert team of developers, RomaBus App is one of the most downloaded (over 700.000 users) and loved application. Most of our users are people who don’t have time to waste!
RomaBus is a project designed to simplify the use of public transportation in Rome. It offers you all the necessary information to arrive at your final destination with no stress. If you are tired to waste your time at the bus stop, arriving late at work or on a appointment, this is the app tailored for you!
RomaBus gives you the chance to:
• Check in real time the waiting time of the line you choosed;
• View the actual route of the bus;
• Know all the stops around you - through an interactive map system that detects your location providing not only the nearest stops, but all the lines that pass through each one of them (with the related waiting times);
• Have a friend during your journey. Ask MeMo information on upcoming stops. Give him the number of the bus on which you are traveling!
• Read the latest NEWS: in case of strikes, direction changing, route closed or difficulties on traffic in different situations like football matches or big events RomaBus informs you and helps you to calculate your alternative route;
• Have a whole page with your favorite stops - to add a new favorite stop, mark it "with the heart”;
• You can also check the waiting time of the night buses. Only RomaBus app is updated 24h.
Follow RomaBus on the main social networks!
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roma-Bus/456074001080266
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/RomaBus_App
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/romabus_app/
Send tips, comments, photos and videos!
RomaBus’s team will be happy to answer your questions and analyze your suggestions. We will solve your problems and keep you informed of updates and system improvements.
★ "Unbelievable, finally an App that works!!! I live in Tor Vergata, and I have never felt so close to the center of Rome!!!" Francis R.
★ "Accurate and timely! Absolutely recommended, I've tried a lot of apps like this one but so far it is the only one that I've never been disappointed of! Thanks RomaBus, Thanks Atac ! : - )" Anthony F.
★ "In Rome has no rival! Thank to you now I sleep half an hour longer!!!! ; )" Lorenza P.
★ “I’m wondering, how I used to get around Rome before?? :) I can’t live without it anymore!!! RomaBus you are my best friend!!!" Arianna S.
• Android 2.2 or higher;
• Internet access;
• Location services active.
Now on the main platforms:
• Android: mobile.memovo.com/index_android.html
• iOS: mobile.memovo.com/index_iOS.html
• Windows Phone: mobile.memovo.com
The realtime info are provided by the mobility agency of Rome ( muoversi a roma ) - Atac.
The app allows you to:
- ROUTE PLANNER: view your jorney on map and choose how to reach your destination using real-time information about bus and road congestion
- BUS WAITING TIMES AND ROUTES: view your bus route on map and check waiting times at your bus stop
- POINTS OF INTERESTS: find the point of interest (pharmacies, garages and more) closer to you
- NEWS: latest news on public and private mobility
In addition, you can use the same credentials of muoversiaroma.it to bookmark bus lines or bus stops.
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Are you lost on the road? Download this simple app and you will find the right bus that will bring you to your destination in Rome.
My Bus in Rome has the following features:
* View the next departures for each bus service at each stop.
* Keep a list of your favourite bus stops to easily revisit them later.
* Search by the bus stop code to show live times for that stop.
* Get the latest traffic and journey news from the Atac mobile system.
* Get the nearest bus stops using the device's current location.
* And more...
Since launching in late 2013, the app has been downloaded over 300,000 times across all platforms and is being used by Arriva customers on a daily basis. It also now provides real-time updates for all of the Arriva Bus fleet. So, in a situation when things are unfortunately not running to plan, you can use the app to know when and how we can still get you to your destination.
Find out more at www.arrivabus.co.uk/app
This will help you plan how to get from A to B. It can detect where you are and plan from there, or you can tell it where you want your journey to begin. It will work from postcodes, bus stop name, or place names.
This will default to your current location, but you can set it to show any starting point, and it will show you a map of your route with the buses actually moving along the route.
It will either use your current location or you can input a different bus stop to start from, and it will tell you the time of the next bus from that bus stop.
In this section you will be able to manage favourite places and trips.
This will link you through to the Arriva m-ticket app, which will enable you to buy tickets on your mobile phone.
This data stream provides information on tube and bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops and stations.
The app also features a comprehensive journey planner, allowing users to plan any journey across London.
Live Bus countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Live Tube countdown. View live information on when the next tube is due at 300+ stations across London
Live Journey Planner. Using a comprehensive planning section, easily plot your journey across London
Tube Status. View live information on the status of the tube including any weekend closures
Favourites. Add a tube station or bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View .View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Accessibility Options. Users can also alter the size of the text to a more personal taste
With AutobusAroundMI you can discover every bus waiting time, anytime you want..and for the entire city of Milan !
* "Around you bus lines" (Linee Vicine) : you can find which bus lines have stops around your position and how far they are, visualizing on a map the bus stop you are looking for.
* Journey Planner: Discover the best way to find your destination !
* Save the bus stops you use most in your "Favourite stops list" (Lista fermate preferite) and activate the notification system so you can be warned about the arriving of the bus you usually take when you are around its stop !
* You will not have to know the bus stop number to discover the waiting time.
* This application also allows you to visualize the bus timetable for all the bus stops, on your device.
For any information, questions or feedbacks you can write us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter @AutobusAroundMI - http://twitter.com/AutobusAroundMI
Contents are obtained using services and data owned by ATM Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A.
"Non ho la macchina, devo usare i mezzi pubblici"
- Non c'è problema, appena avviato RMob potrai monitorare le fermate più vicine a te e saprai immediatamente quando passerà l'autobus! Inoltre potrai inserire una destinazione a tuo piacimento e vedere come arrivare a destinazione usando solo i mezzi pubblici.
"Per lavoro sono costretto a muovermi solo con il mio mezzo privato"
- RMob ti fornirà un percorso da effettuare in automobile: molti tratti della città sono monitorati per darti una stima sempre più attendibile del tempo necessario a completare il percorso. Inoltre avrai la possibilità di visualizzare dei parcheggi, ognuno con la disponibilità di posti in tempo reale!
"Sono abbonato al servizio di bike sharing (o car sharing)"
- RMob ti fornirà dei percorsi da effettuare sfruttando il servizio al quale sei abbonato! Potrai inoltre verificare lo disponibilità di bici delle stazione di bike sharing nelle tue vicinanze.
"Ma quanto costa?"
- RMob è gratis! Scaricalo subito!
- RMob funziona anche senza l'uso del GPS!
New York City, San Franscisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia
+ London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome and Mexico City (more coming..).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress / GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
- Comprehensive. A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes (walk, bus, subway / metro, cycle / bike sharing, cab / taxi, train / rail, tram, ferry).
- Real-time data. Live times and info on all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times).
- Simple, fast, usable and award winning design.
- Full of features. Disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, calories burned, metro map, saved routes, weather, Meet Me Somewhere.
- Personalization. Ability to tailor the app around your needs. All sorts of things you need or may not even realize that you need to manage your life in the city.
- Rapid updates. We will keep improving this app until it is the best one on your phone.
- Now supports Android Wear, live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch.
★★★★★ "If I could only have one app on my phone, this would be it"
★★★★★ "Best transport app I have ever used"
★★★★★ ""This app is essential for my commute on a daily basis and the real time scheduling is a live saver”
★★★★★ "The most useful and well developed app on Android"
★★★★★ "I would be literally lost without it. This is possibly the best app EVER and is updated regularly, love the humour and hardwork that has gone into this app :)"
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), Metro-North Railroad (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE), New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT), New Jersey Transit Buses / Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford ferries), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bike, Taxis
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share, Taxis
- Los Angeles: Metro (Metro, Metro Liner, Buses), Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: Philadelphia SEPTA (Trolleys, Buses, Rapid Transit, Commuter Rail), PATCO, NJ Transit Buses (Buses, Rail, Light Rail)
- London: Transport for London (TfL), Underground, Overground, Dockland Light Railway (DLR), Tramlink, National Rail Trains, Barclays Bikes
- Paris: Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens (RATP), SNCF, RER, Transilien Trains, Vélib
- Mexico City: Metro (STC), Metrobús Mexico DF, Suburbano, Trolebús & Tren Ligero (STE), Camiones (RTP), Ecobici
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Follow us on Google+: http://google.com/+Citymapper
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on.
- simple, fast and easy to use
- gestures controlled map
- stations quick search
- optimal route planning
- step-by-step route directions (on map or in a detailed list)
Cerca anche tu la tratta bus a te più comoda!
Usa la nostra App!
Non trovi una tratta? Aiutaci a migliorare, segnala una tratta mancante...
L'App di www.lineebus.it
Il nostro obbiettivo è quello di fornire soluzioni per tratte autobus nazionali.
lineebus, busline, autolinee, linebus, cercabus, cercaautobus, trattebus, cerca bus, autobus italia, linee bus, orari autobus, orari bus.
Orari Ditte già inserite:
Autolinee Curcio srl
Autoservizi Irpini - AIR - S.p.A.
Autoservizi Salemi s.r.l.
Centro Sud S.A.S.
Chiruzzi Autolinee s.r.l
Fap Autoservizi S.p.a
Ferrara Bus & Fly
G.B.S. s.r.l. Gruppo Gigante
Metaurobus D S.N.C
ROCCO AUTOLINEE srl
Roma Marche linee srl
SAIS Autolinee S.p.A.
Sardabus Servizi Srl
Sellitto - Autolinee e Noleggio autobus G.T
Sita Sud Trasporti
Turismo Argentino S.r.l.
Viaggi Di Maio Srl
- Visualizzare gli autobus in arrivo ad una fermata in tempo reale
- Gestire fermate preferite
I contenuti sono ottenuti utilizzando servizi di ATM, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A. L'applicazione non è affiliata in alcun modo ad ATM, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A.
Tutti i contenuti, loghi e i dati visualizzati dall'applicazione sono di proprietà di ATM, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A.
- Visualizzare i bancomat più vicini ad una posizione
- Specificare caratteristiche del bancomat (es. appartenente ad un gruppo di banche, abilitato al pagamento delle utenze, etc.)
- Visualizzare lo stato di attività dei bancomat
- Visualizzare su Google Maps la posizione del bancomat ed ottenere il percorso dalla posizione attuale o da altra posizione.
I contenuti sono ottenuti utilizzando servizi messi a disposizione da Pattichiari, tramite l'iniziativa FARO (http://faro.pattichiari.it/).
Tutti i contenuti, loghi e i dati visualizzati dall'applicazione sono di proprietà dei rispettivi possessori.