You are in Rome and you need to know when the next bus is coming ? or find the nearest bus stop ? or what is the bus route of a line ?
Probus Rome is the leading Android application that answers to these questions.
With more than 190.000 users Probus Rome allows you to:
• easily have realtime waiting times at your finger tips
• manage your favourite geolocalized bus stop list
• plan your journey with the public transport (bus, underground, train)
• show bus route maps and connections
• search for nearby Atac bus stops
• show departure timetables
• search for nearby ticket offices
• see live travel news
• see realtime tweets from RomaMobilità and InfoAtac
• easy and simple user interface
• favourite stops list at your finger tips
• over 8600 searchable Atac stops in Rome
• GPS for a better data accuracy
• essential day-to-day application for locals,students,tourists for the public local transportation use.
• constantly updated,developed and improved
• attention and care to user requests
★ Stefano Arnone "The best app for live bus info Easy to play with, lots of info and it works! Indeed the best app on the market!"
★ Yabebal T. "The best app for rome public transport!"
★ Naomi C. "Great app Really useful to know when buses are coming. Easy to use with a lot of info."
★ Jennifer C. "Brilliant app. This app helped us plan our routes and got us back every time we found ourselves somewhere unfamiliar. Really flexible - you can plan a route ahead, or search for stops nearby, or key in a bus number to see all the stops on the route. It suggests different routes depending on low, medium or high walking preferences."
★ Nicko Ad. "Cool. Its make me riding a bus easier"
Probus Rome requires an Internet connection to retrieve the realtime bus waiting times and journey planner.
Probus Rome is an unofficial application and uses datas provided by muoversiaroma.it (Roma Servizi per la Mobilità) and is not responsible at all of the accuracy of waiting times and journey planner results.
Data source: ATAC, Roma Mobilità ( ATAC Autobus, Bus Roma, ATAC Metropolitana, Metro Roma)
For bug or suggestions do not hesitate to email to email@example.com. Each report will be carefully considered to improve Probus Rome in every aspects.
Our App will change the way you live in Rome!
Thanks to the work of an expert team of developers, MeMovo - RomaBus App is one of the most downloaded (over 700.000 users) and loved application. Most of our users are people who don’t have time to waste!
MeMovo - RomaBus is a project designed to simplify the use of public transportation in Rome. It offers you all the necessary information to arrive at your final destination with no stress. If you are tired to waste your time at the bus stop, arriving late at work or on a appointment, this is the app tailored for you!
MeMovo - RomaBus gives you the chance to:
• Check in real time the waiting time of the line you choosed;
• View the actual route of the bus;
• Know all the stops around you - through an interactive map system that detects your location providing not only the nearest stops, but all the lines that pass through each one of them (with the related waiting times);
• Have a friend during your journey. Ask MeMo, your personal driver, information on upcoming stops. Give him the number of the bus on which you are traveling!
• Read the latest NEWS: in case of strikes, direction changing, route closed or difficulties on traffic in different situations like football matches or big events MeMovo - RomaBus informs you and helps you to calculate your alternative route;
• Have a whole page with your favorite stops - to add a new favorite stop, mark it "with the heart”;
• You can also check the waiting time of the night buses. Only MeMovo - RomaBus app is updated 24h.
Follow MeMovo - RomaBus on the main social networks!
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roma-Bus/456074001080266
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/RomaBus_App
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/romabus_app/
Send tips, comments, photos and videos!
MeMovo - RomaBus’s team will be happy to answer your questions and analyze your suggestions. We will solve your problems and keep you informed of updates and system improvements.
★ "Unbelievable, finally an App that works!!! I live in Tor Vergata, and I have never felt so close to the center of Rome!!!" Francis R.
★ "Accurate and timely! Absolutely recommended, I've tried a lot of apps like this one but so far it is the only one that I've never been disappointed of! Thanks RomaBus, Thanks Atac ! : - )" Anthony F.
★ "In Rome has no rival! Thank to you now I sleep half an hour longer!!!! ; )" Lorenza P.
★ “I’m wondering, how I used to get around Rome before?? :) I can’t live without it anymore!!! RomaBus you are my best friend!!!" Arianna S.
• Android 2.2 or higher;
• Internet access;
• Location services active.
Now on the main platforms:
• Android: mobile.memovo.com/index_android.html
• iOS: mobile.memovo.com/index_iOS.html
• Windows Phone: mobile.memovo.com
The realtime info are provided by the mobility agency of Rome ( muoversi a roma ) - Atac.
The app allows you to:
- ROUTE PLANNER: view your jorney on map and choose how to reach your destination using real-time information about bus and road congestion
- BUS WAITING TIMES AND ROUTES: view your bus route on map and check waiting times at your bus stop
- POINTS OF INTERESTS: find the point of interest (pharmacies, garages and more) closer to you
- NEWS: latest news on public and private mobility
In addition, you can use the same credentials of muoversiaroma.it to bookmark bus lines or bus stops.
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Since launching in late 2013, the app has been downloaded over 300,000 times across all platforms and is being used by Arriva customers on a daily basis. It also now provides real-time updates for all of the Arriva Bus fleet. So, in a situation when things are unfortunately not running to plan, you can use the app to know when and how we can still get you to your destination.
Find out more at www.arrivabus.co.uk/app
This will help you plan how to get from A to B. It can detect where you are and plan from there, or you can tell it where you want your journey to begin. It will work from postcodes, bus stop name, or place names.
This will default to your current location, but you can set it to show any starting point, and it will show you a map of your route with the buses actually moving along the route.
It will either use your current location or you can input a different bus stop to start from, and it will tell you the time of the next bus from that bus stop.
In this section you will be able to manage favourite places and trips.
This will link you through to the Arriva m-ticket app, which will enable you to buy tickets on your mobile phone.
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
"Non ho la macchina, devo usare i mezzi pubblici"
- Non c'è problema, appena avviato RMob potrai monitorare le fermate più vicine a te e saprai immediatamente quando passerà l'autobus! Inoltre potrai inserire una destinazione a tuo piacimento e vedere come arrivare a destinazione usando solo i mezzi pubblici.
"Per lavoro sono costretto a muovermi solo con il mio mezzo privato"
- RMob ti fornirà un percorso da effettuare in automobile: molti tratti della città sono monitorati per darti una stima sempre più attendibile del tempo necessario a completare il percorso. Inoltre avrai la possibilità di visualizzare dei parcheggi, ognuno con la disponibilità di posti in tempo reale!
"Sono abbonato al servizio di bike sharing (o car sharing)"
- RMob ti fornirà dei percorsi da effettuare sfruttando il servizio al quale sei abbonato! Potrai inoltre verificare lo disponibilità di bici delle stazione di bike sharing nelle tue vicinanze.
"Ma quanto costa?"
- RMob è gratis! Scaricalo subito!
- RMob funziona anche senza l'uso del GPS!
Find out our offline maps!
Beautifull and light (~6 MB) offline maps of Rome and surroundings.
Find out Amerigo!
A revolutionary system that suggest you what to do and where to go based on your context (hour of the day, position, weather, ..)
This is what you can find:
- what to do
- over 1000 detailed points of interest
- where to eat and drink
- spare time
- weather forecast
This is what you can do:
- book a restaurant or a hotel from the App
- find what you need with a smart search engine
- locate a place on the map and get directions
- use the App everywhere in offline mode
- share contents with your friends
- get free updates when you are connected to the internet
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 15+million travelers love Ulmon Offline & City Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital Rome City Guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With this Rome offline map and city guide you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this Rome city guide for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the Rome offline map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options within this Rome travel guide.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse offline in this Rome guide for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within this Rome city guide.
The Rome Offline Map and the Rome CIty Guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
DETAILED CITY COVERAGE
Rome the capital of Italy where the Vatican is located and the Pope is at home. Enjoy the flair of ancient roman history visiting the colosseum. Using this guide and its Wikipedia articles you will not miss a single attraction!
Ulmon, the makers of this Rome travel guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
This data stream provides information on tube and bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops and stations.
The app also features a comprehensive journey planner, allowing users to plan any journey across London.
Live Bus countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Live Tube countdown. View live information on when the next tube is due at 300+ stations across London
Live Journey Planner. Using a comprehensive planning section, easily plot your journey across London
Tube Status. View live information on the status of the tube including any weekend closures
Favourites. Add a tube station or bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View .View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Accessibility Options. Users can also alter the size of the text to a more personal taste
You can quickly scroll through the list sorted by distance and select one to view the incoming Buses and the time remaining.
For each stop you can open Google Maps to display the path to reach the point where the user is located.
In addition to the Map tab you can view all the stops of Atac and query Google Maps to get the path to reach that interest from the position of the User.
Through Rome Bus you can access the info on mobility directly on the site of Atac
A brief will add new features:
- Search for lines
Application NOT affiliated with ATAC
The data provided by the application are meaning "as is", the developer does not assume responsibility for any errors or malfunctions of Google Place.
- Visualizzare i bancomat più vicini ad una posizione
- Specificare caratteristiche del bancomat (es. appartenente ad un gruppo di banche, abilitato al pagamento delle utenze, etc.)
- Visualizzare lo stato di attività dei bancomat
- Visualizzare su Google Maps la posizione del bancomat ed ottenere il percorso dalla posizione attuale o da altra posizione.
I contenuti sono ottenuti utilizzando servizi messi a disposizione da Pattichiari, tramite l'iniziativa FARO (http://faro.pattichiari.it/).
Tutti i contenuti, loghi e i dati visualizzati dall'applicazione sono di proprietà dei rispettivi possessori.
- Visualizzare gli autobus in arrivo ad una fermata in tempo reale
- Gestire fermate preferite
I contenuti sono ottenuti utilizzando servizi di ATM, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A. L'applicazione non è affiliata in alcun modo ad ATM, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A.
Tutti i contenuti, loghi e i dati visualizzati dall'applicazione sono di proprietà di ATM, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A.