Quite useful for various situations:
* The search for a parking spot where you can park in the shadow
* Selection of the best holiday apartment with a sunny patio.
* Selection of the best place for a swimming pool and you want to know how much sun you will get even in other seasons
* Campers can choose the perfect place for their tent even if no sun is visible.
* And many more
SunFinder shows the current position of the sun and its path for today projected onto a two-dimensional plane. You are then able to choose a period. For further information the solstices are visible as well.
With this application users can access to:
- DNI, DHI and GHI irradiance values
- DNI, DHI and GHI maps
- Chart with the last 6 estimated DNI, DHI and GHI values
- Interactive GIS platform with monthly and yearly radiation maps, between 2004 and 2012, and simple analysis tools