If either wifi or cell is slow download will be slow. The concept is really cool, but in reality this app need work. If either wifi or cellular connection is slow the download will be slow it does not matter if either is really fast. Is like if the app chooses the slowest connection primarily and slows everything down. If I download without this app and connect to wifi or cell whichever is faster the download happens in a flash.
Good This app worked for sometime (dual network needs root for people too lazy to read the description) but now it's saying download failed for everything... So much potential....
Complete crap. I tried to download my first file and says the file is too big and I need to buy the 1.99 version. Go download Loader droid download manager. Much better and already letting me download the same exact file I just tried to download with this crap app. Dont get this app.
Snakeoil This "super downloader" cannot retrieve files larger than a few kbytes; just use your favorite web browser and you're fine
Google Drive Conflicts with Google Drive. Opening documents in Google Drive will cause Drive to crash when this app is installed. Please fix, ES File Explorer had the same issue.
Download failed I root my i9300, but dual network isn't working. And even only using Wifi, the download always failed.
- moved temporary dir inside download dir, in order to avoid free space problems
- added confirmation dialog for restarting partial downloads
- added dual network check: will disable it when the two interfaces can't be detected
- added display of dual mode status
- better interface detection logging: should help debugging phones which do not work properly
- added support for some newer phones
- fixed crash on devices not having a mobile interface
- other fixes and cosmetic enhancements