Be amazed when hidden exclusive digital content appears in front of your eyes enabling you to interact with the world around you like never before.
Engage with +iSee hidden content and watch it come to life on magazines, books and the printed page.
Buy items easily and quickly with direct mobile shopping links.
Connect with additional useful web content and like and share on social media.
Browse offers from restaurants, shops and historical landmarks in the real world around you.
Claim and redeem vouchers from shops in your location and enjoy and experience exclusive offers.
Enjoy these amazing offers and experiences where you are, by using the +iSee augmented reality app, changing perceptions of how you see the real world forever.
How to use +iSee augmented reality.
Look out for the iSee logo on magazines, newspapers, posters, T-shirts and the world around you.
Fill the camera screen with the related page, label, logo or image.
Watch as amazing content comes to life and read, watch, play and share!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app serves Theory and Actual on economic and finance.
There are four books, Economics, Great Depression, Finance, Financial Derivatives.
There are two web news, The Economist, Google Finance.
If you have click a term, it will be scrap.
The Terms Scrap will show your scrap terms.
In Terms Scrap, if you have click a scrap term, you can cancel scrap the term.
The app is free to download, and subscribers receive access to everything included in their subscription.
ABOUT OXFORD ECONOMICS
Oxford Economics is one of the world’s foremost global forecasting and research consultancies. Founded in 1981 as a joint venture with Templeton College, the business college of Oxford University, Oxford Economics has since grown into a major independent provider of global economic, industry and business analysis.
What you can do with this app:
• browse for data by category, release, source and popularity or search by keywords or series ID;
• view and create custom graphs;
• store your favorite data series for quick and easy access;
• share your favorite data series or graphs via e-mail or post them directly to your Twitter or Facebook account;
• and receive the latest news on new data series, updates, and St. Louis Fed economic research.
The app is free to download.
If you encounter problems or have suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at email@example.com.
-There are many kinds of economic calculations that you often use in your work.
-Clear and concise design
This application is in Czech, English, Slovak and German language.
You can find full calculator on http://salarycalc.eu/
ZuluTrade supports more than 100 top international brokers such as: AAAFX, FXCM, FOREX.com, AVAFX, FXDD, ALPARI, IBFX, SAXO BANK, MIG BANK, ACTIVTRADES, FXOPEN, DUKASCOPY and more.
With $500 Billion transaction volume and close to $200 Million in deposits, ZuluTrade is the largest social Forex trading community worldwide!
Android ZuluTrade Application features include:
• Multiple Forex strategies and models from over 65,000 of Traders or EAs to follow and copy automatically, without having to monitor the Market 24/7
• Detailed Traders’ Performance based on proprietary ZuluRank evaluation algorithm
• ZuluGuard: an account capital protection shield that recognizes and performs predetermined actions against potentially harmful shifts of trading behavior
• Traders’ Auto-rotation: replaces under-performing Traders with new ones that have the same or better ranking
• Portfolio Simulator: enables users to view their selected traders’ past performance customized to their own trading strategy
• Risk Meter Bar: automatically allocates lots per Trader based on your account balance (in Auto Mode)
• Margin Call-o-Meter: calculates the risk of over-exposing your account and approaching a Margin Call (in Custom mode)
• Reverse function: can turn negative trades into positive ones
• ZuluTrade Dashboard: enables multiple account management and monitoring from a single point
• Lot size customization for each Trader according to your needs (in Custom mode)
• Locking of trades or Traders that you want to manage manually
• Live Rate Charts with technical indicators
• Economic Calendar of Important Upcoming Financial Events
• Manual Trading and Management of Traders’ Stops/Limits
• Trade History with detailed Data Table and Historical Charts
• 24/7 Multilingual Support in 15 languages with built-in online chat
Test-drive ZuluTrade by opening a FREE demo account with all features available – it only takes a few seconds!
ZULUTRADE INC-NFA, CFTC Member ID 0389149
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW.NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT.IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING.FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.
ZuluTrade recommends that investors should be cautious when using a mobile device to trade or receive data. Handheld mobile devices depend on wireless connectivity, are subject to the limitations of 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi and GPRS networks restrictions, and may not provide the investor with the same functions as accessing the ZuluTrade platform from a web browser. ZuluTrade shall not be liable to any person for any losses, damages, costs or expenses (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of use, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages) resulting from the investor’s use of a handheld mobile device.
The GED SHORTS App offers a better understanding of the causes and consequences of worldwide economic developments.
The GED Shorts App brings the latest results to life through studies, simulations and forecasts from the Bertelsmann Stiftung featuring our new digital research display directly on your smartphone or tablet.
The GED Project uses cutting edge economic modeling tools to quantify welfare, productivity, growth, markets, labor in different countries, industry sectors and regions. Our new app makes the results more accessible than ever.
Full range of multimedia GED Short issues and updates
Overview by topic-related GED Videos
Animated GED Special Insights into the complex relations, dependencies and consequences
Extensive graphics galleries illustrating key findings of studies, simulations and forecasts
Exclusive interviews with key-stakeholders, economists and leading experts
Multimedia policy briefs and full studies to read, watch and download
Collections of international press reactions on GED Shorts and GED Studies
Access to the GED Shorts archive
All content easily available to download and share by the general public, including media representatives
Push notifications for new GED Short issues and updates
GED Short # 01: Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP)
Who benefits from a free trade deal?
In our first GED Short, we reveal the results of the most comprehensive simulation to date of the economic effects of a Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP). Who are the winners and losers of TTIP? What does TTIP mean for employment? How would TTIP affect economic disparities in the EU? Are the effects on the EU single market a threat to European cohesion?
About the Global Economic Dynamics Project: www.ged-project.org
If you are thinking whether you should purchase a property or rent, you can work out which is more beneficial for you.
-Calculating minimum monthly repayment
-Calculating the period to reach full repayment with extra repayment(Offset account only)
-Total interest paid for the life of the loan
-Detail list of interest and principal paid each month
-Capital growth achieved on target year
-Reporting balance status on target year
-Expected profit on target year
-Case study and manual
No ads. No in-app purchases. No freemium features. Plain, simple, free app.
You will need to register your email to use this app. We do not track or sell your information, and all information is encrypted.
Please note that this app is not a simulation. It works with real market data to give you as close to real life results as possible.We do not support Stop\Limit trading in this app at this time, but it is coming soon.
One of the advantages of this app is that it let's you test the waters before you jump in. If you are new to investment, and think you have what it takes to be a Stock Market Mogul, then I suggest you try this app first before investing your real money.
This app is for stock market investors - both new and experienced. Investors new to stock market can try out the market without investing real money. Investors that are experienced can use this app to devise a strategy that works for them. Regardless of your experience with the market, you have intuition about certain stocks but are too afraid to invest; try it out here and test out your instincts.
Please understand that this is a Beta version, and we have many more exciting features coming shortly.
For Saxo clients, SaxoTrader for Android offers full trading, position and order management across multiple asset classes from a single consolidated account. The superior performance of SaxoTrader is literally right at hand.
SaxoTrader for Android puts you in control. The app can be highly customized for quick access to the particular information and instruments you want to follow.
SaxoTrader for Android allows you to trade:
160+ Forex crosses (incl. Spot Gold & Silver and Forwards)
Over 7,000 CFDs (incl. Stocks, Index-trackers and Commodities )
Stocks from over 23 major exchanges.
Futures contracts from 15 exchanges
NOTE: You will need an account in order to trade from this app. Sign up in app or at http://www.saxobank.com/mobile/signup.
This can also be done from within the app.
Download Version 1.2 and experience the power to:
Access trading accounts directly
Place entry and market orders
Manage open orders and positions across all instruments groups
Simulate trades with demo account or live account
View account balance, equity and margin details
Customise your news stream with RSS integration
Stay up to date with upcoming announcements with the economic calendar
Customise the tab navigation to fit your needs
Display an exchanges overview
View multiple types of Charts to visualize progress (Line, Candlestick, OHLC, HLC)
Saxo Bank is a global investment bank specializing in online trading and investing in international financial markets. We were one of the first to give private traders professional trading tools and direct market access. Saxo Bank offers FX, CFDs, Stocks, ETFs, Futures and FX Options to private and institutional clients via award-winning online trading technology. Saxo Bank also offers professional wealth management and fund management services.
TRADE INTERCEPTOR APP INCLUDES:
* Streaming quotes & charts
* Forex trading, Commodities and Binary Options trading
* Competitive Forex spreads of recommended brokers
* Real-time Bitcoin prices and charts
* More than 80 technical analysis indicators, pattern recognition, and over 40 graphical tools
* Trade alerts based on price levels, technical analysis indicators and oscillators with the possibility to combined conditions
* Alarm configuration from the charts
* Trade from the charts
* Touch-Chart order management
* Trade reports including Trading Intelligence
* Economic Calendar notifications and alerts
* Real-time professional market news
* Major Banks’ Forex trading positions with real-time tracking of open and limit orders
* Advanced charting and technical analysis features
* Multiple chart layouts and templates
* Wide range of time frames
* Synchronized Mobile/Desktop trading through a single Login
* Traders Gym: powerful trading simulator for back testing and training with real past data
For information, feedback and suggestions, contact:
EXCLUSIVE application for professionals working PER HOUR.
** NEW UPGRADE - 04/09/2015 ***
This application is for devices with Android 2.3.3 (minimum) and screens from 4 inches for better viewing. Support is provided languages PORTUGUESE (BRAZIL) and ENGLISH (USA).
- WORKER RIGHTS. Find out the main rights you worker have when using the CLT from Brazil.
- Calculate your WORK TERMINATION entering the Admission and DISMISSAL, the TYPE OF SUPPLY, GROSS SALARY MONTHLY in the R$ (Brazil) and the TYPE OF NOTICE.
- Many individual labor CALCULATIONS. Choose the YEAR BASE 2014 or 2015 and do the calculations you wish.
- Benefits and direct links with the CEF for the PIS and FGTS query.
- TABLES OFFICIAL 2014 and 2015.
- TALK TO THE AUTHOR. Channel of communication through e-mail for questions and other information about the APP.
- APP built for smartphones and tablets, success on Windows Phone now for your Android device.
Includes a lively discussion about the state of the US and world economy, including policy, politics, healthcare, incentives, wars, illicit drugs, debts and finance, and more.
Also includes deep integration with Groupick Polls, a way to quickly poll the US Economy population to get instant feedback on their point of view of the economy.
Charts include the US national debt, deficit, stock indices, S&P 500, mortgage rates, inflation, housing, gas prices, interest rates, currency, and more.
We promptly update actual values of Forex indicators online right after their release.
We hope that the mobile version of FxTeam economic calendar will become your easy-to-use compass in the Forex market.
- Economic indicator descriptions
- High impact forex events calendar included
- Filter economic indicators according to country, indicator class, impact, time zone
- Multiple countries selection
- User-friendly interface
- Save your money on mobile internet by getting exactly the data you need
- Positive or negative FX impact displayed
Don’t trade financial markets without our forex economic calendar! Because …. Speed matters!
Just first app from us focused on financial markets for you to be the best traders.
Stay in touch with market pulse!
It allow to import sms by csv file created using nokia ovi suite with symbian devices or csv file for blackberry devices or csv file created by NbuExplorer.
Sms Tools allow to restore Contact from blackberry devices.
SMS Tools uses the SMS protocol to ensure the functionality of the phone without internet coverage.
This app allow export and import of vCard, vCalendar and geographical coordinates.
This app allow deleting all sms in one shot. It's possible filtering using address and content.
This app allow to backup sms in csv format: the .csv file is stored in the phone's memory card.
For any advice or bug please send an email.
Sms Tools is free of charge.
You can draw your own beach defining the rows and columns and placing umbrellas as you see fit.
You can manage more than a beach
You can manage the day defining which seats are busy.
ISEEU is Equivalent Economic Situation Indicator for University.
ISPEU is Situation Indicator Equivalent Property for University.
ISRU is University Indicator income situation.
This indicator takes into account income, assets and movable and immovable properties of a family (the income and assets of brothers / sisters are calculated at 50%)
The values resulting from this simulation are purely indicative and does not constitute certification.
Notificator forwards the received calls and sms to another phone number.
When you forget your phone at home you can enable via sms Notificator to forward notification for calls and sms received to a number of your choice.
You can enable Notificator via SMS, but you have to send sms message with a security code, that you inserted previously using interface.
The SMS configuration must have this
CODE:xxxx NOTIFICATOR:ON PHONE:xxxxx CALL:ON SMS:ON
The tags are allowed by the SMS
CODE -> Security Code
NOTIFICATOR -> enable / disable notificator
CALL -> enable / disable notification of an incoming call
SMS -> enable / disable notification of a text message received
PHONE -> configure the phone number to forward notifications
The tags are separated from the value by character
The values resulting from this simulation are purely indicative and does not constitute certification.
The only document is the norm CEI 79-3 (ed. 2012), available at the office of the standards CEI (Italian Electrotechnical Committee).
A big thank you to Enea Piva for comprehensive information.