Diablo Super Biker assists you both on track and on normal streets by providing many useful informations that can be saved and shared with your Facebook™ friends. Download it now to discover all the secrets of your driving style!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
New in version 3:
- Share your sessions with your Facebook™ friends
- Full synch between app and website
- New graphics
DiabloGolf is the Gold Standard for Mobile Golf Handicap Tracking:
• Full Facebook integration allows you to post scores, find other DiabloGolf members, follow your friends’ handicaps, and even recruit new members from your contact list
• View your Handicap Index
• Post 5 Scores to get a Handicap Index
• Join golf clubs licensed to use the USGA Handicap System and issue a Handicap Index
• Post and view your entire score history (an icon will indicate the rounds used to compute your handicap)
• Post 9 or 18 hole scores, as well as tournament scores (nine hole scores are combined in accordance with USGA guidelines)
• Course location function uses GPS to find the golf courses nearest you for easy score posting anywhere in the U.S., or select any course found in our database of over 18,000 golf courses
• The most comprehensive golf course details available
• You’ll no longer need a handicap card since all scores now reside on our server. A lost or new phone is never a problem – just show up on the tee box and other golfers can see your handicap and scores on their smartphones
• The tee box dropdown will allow quick score postings with Slope and Rating info – save favorite golf courses and tee boxes for even faster score posting
• Course Handicap Calculator
• Rate and leave golf course reviews
- View distances to the tee, front, back, and middle of the green, as well as par for each hole
- Interactive shot positioning: simply touch the shot target to move it and get instantly updated distances
- Full aerial zoom capability
- Pro Tips: take a tip from the pros on how to play the hole with our built-in Pro Tip feature
- Easy to use scorecard for up to four players
- Add players manually or from your device's address book
- Auto-populates par for each hole and allows you to simply add or subtract from par
- Track player side-bets using the Player Bets feature
- Email your full scorecard at the end of a round to yourself or to a friend to show off your skills
OTHER CLUB-SPECIFIC APP FEATURES INCLUDE
- Book tee times
- Access the club's Facebook page to check-in or drop a comment
- Real-time weather forecast
- Special offers
- Club contact information
- Car Finder: save the location of your vehicle in the app when you park, so you can easily navigate back to your vehicle
- In-app camera: capture those great moments on the course without having to switch apps
Download today and put the entire Diablo Grande Golf & Country Club in your pocket!
Experience Troon Golf!
This is not an app. You can't open it by clicking through your app drawer. Please go through the "How to use" section below.
The widget updates itself every 30 minutes and shows the calculated time remaining for a particular session.
Keep up to date with the latest races happening in the Motorcycle Grand Prix Racing 2014 (MotoGP, WSBK) through your smart phone.
This is a home widget which will display the details of next race happening. It will show the Name of the Grand Prix, Date, Venue details, appropriate upcoming session (FP1, FP2, Qualifying, Race, etc).
Also you can choose between two themes for your widget.
Takes care of the timezone and displays a countdown timer for the next session.
How to use:
- Long press on an empty spot in your homescreen (preferably an empty screen itself since the widget is little big)
- Select 'Widgets'
- Select either of the three widget sizes 'Motorcycle GP 2014 Widget Horizontal/Square/Standard'
- In the Configuration Screen choose the Championship and also the theme for your widget.
- Press "OK"
You can always email me about what you would like to see in the widget and also what you don't like :)
This application provides comprehensive list of around 500 Motorcycle related terms and its meaning, which will help you to understand it in better way.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Add/Edit Text notes for selected terminology
- Share on Facebook and Twitter
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience
Excellent application which can be used as reference also
During acceleration, braking or cornering, measures and indicate the side G force. When detects an exceed force, more than the preset value, shows you alarm changing the screen color from green to red.
In case your device able to show lean angle, convert the force as a tire grip force (traction) considering centrifugal force.
< Instruction >
- Fix the device using a support. (only available for vertical direction.)
- You can adjust the angle, turning the device forward or backward direction. But frame top line must be horizontal (parallel with the wheel shaft).
- To start the monitor, keep the motorcycle on upright position (in case of motorcycle). Then, press [Calibrate] button to initialize sensors.
< Settings >
- Depending on the response of you device and the load condition, you can adjust the sensor sensibility form the "Settings" menu -> "Alarm/Sensor Setting".
- In case you use in cars, if lean angle is displayed, switch [OFF] "Indicate Lean Angle" from the same setting menu.
- Selecting "Off During Upright Acceleration", red alarm will be off in this condition. (only usable with Lean angle indicate.)
- To keep the red alarm during 5 sec, select "Keep 5 sec".
- Bumps on the load may affect the monitoring value, as the monitor use accelerometer and gyroscope sensors.
- The device should be used same as general Navigator or GPS. Don't attempt to change settings while driving . Also, don't stare at the screen while driving.
- This application should be used for safety and efficient ride as well as general Indicators and speed meter.
Enjoy the Ride!