Opaque is a GPLv3 licensed secure, super fast oVirt, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), and Proxmox VDI client that allows you to connect graphically to all your virtual machines running in the cloud from anywhere in the world. It currently implements support for the SPICE protocol.
If Opaque doesn't work for you, please report the problem through the “Send email" button in Google Play before writing a review. Also, if you are unhappy, feel free to ask for a refund, satisfaction is guaranteed!
(1) Some older devices are known to have issues with self-signed SSL certificates. If you find you are affected, return Opaque or ask for a refund.
(2) On most current devices, playing sound and video exceeds the CPU processing power and causes jittery sound and video playback.
(3) If virtual machines are behind a proxy, then the only way to connect to them with Opaque is by using a .vv file. To get a .vv file, you have to login through the oVirt/RHEV web interface and connect to your VM's console there. Chrome is known to work with the web interface. As soon as the console.vv file is downloaded, swipe down your notifications and tap on it.
* System administrators: If you are planning to recommend this app, please ensure you are not using a proxy.
* Users: If you're unsure, please ask your System Administrator!
(4) The oVirt web "User Portal" for oVirt v3.4 and older does not allow obtaining .vv files for virtual machines.
(5) Direct connections (set up through Opaque's UI) to Proxmox VMs are currently not supported. To connect to Proxmox VMs, you *have to* use the web interface and obtain a .vv file for your VM. The Chrome browser is known to work well for this purpose with the Proxmox user interface.
Current features include:
- Android 4.x and earlier: USB redirection with OTG enabled devices. Connect your OTG cable prior to connecting to your VM. For some Android 4.x and Android 5.0 and later, your device must be rooted and you have to use "SELinux Mode Changer" (from Google Play) to set selinux to permissive mode.
- Audio playback/recording
- Supports both Proxmox and oVirt/RHEV virt-viewer/remote-viewer (.vv) files
- Ability to edit default settings for .vv file connections or to make creation of new connections more convenient (on the main app page, tap the wrench at the top-right corner or look in the menu on older devices).
- SSL encryption for peace of mind
- Commercially signed and self-signed certificates
- SPICE protocol support
- Automatic rotation
- Desktop resizing to match display resolution
- Multi-touch UI with four mouse input modes to choose from
- Mouse scrolling by swiping with two fingers up/down
- Single-handed mode for easy on-the-go operation
- Support for most bluetooth input devices.
- Allocating VMs from a pool
- Clipboard integration
- VNC protocol support
Opaque source code is GPLv3 licensed, and is available here:
It also uses a number of open-source libraries included in the Gstreamer SDK for Android, as well as libcelt, openssl, libgovirt, jpeg-turbo, and librest.
+ App works over SSH which makes it ideal for limited data plans
+ App modules support most, if not all operations supported by their shell command counterparts
This is the first version of the app. I have tested it extensively, but there still might be bugs. Until more testing is done I can't recommend it for production environment.
Q: What Linux distros are supported:
A: Only RHEL distros (Centos and Fedora) tested, but should work with any Linux with the following utilities installed:
+ systemctl (systemd)
+ service (systemv)
If any of these utilities are missing, lack of functionality might not be apparent and no explicit notification will be given.
Q: Will there be new features?
A: App will be updated regularly with bug fixes and new features. Some of the features that will be added:
+ Network management
+ Disk manager
More and more features will be added in the future.
* SSL Support
* Digest auth
* Graph widgets
* High-priority support
* Single pack of premium features: pay once for actual and upcoming premium features!
* And more to come!
You weel need to restart Munin for Android in order to enable premium features.
Be sure that Munin for Android is installed on your device: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chteuchteu.munin
Important: if your server isn't supported by the app, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
SERVERS: Each hosting service informs you of your domain or host name, your current plan, when billing is due, your next renewal, and the current status of your hosting service. If you need to perform actions like restarting your VPS or checking out current bandwidth and memory, you no longer need to be at your desktop.
TICKETS: Create, update, and view past and current tickets in a snap. Choose which department to speak to before you start your chat to speed up the process of fixing your specific problem.
BILLING: View open and closed invoices all on your smartphone.
More features will be coming with each new update!
This app was created by HostDime's Systems Developer David Rivera.
Entre sus características destacan:
• visualización de los históricos descargados mediante gráficas estadísticas totalmente configurables para acceder a los datos por intervalo de hora y/o fecha, y selección de los valores que se desean visualizar.
• sinópticos con lectura en tiempo real del estado de las entradas/salidas.
• acceso a los históricos de nuestros servidores o a un servidor propio.
• visualización de alarmas.
• exportación de históricos a formato Excel y a imagen PNG.
• envío de comandos a los equipos.
• totalmente gratuito.
In order to beam content to your PC you need our Anybeam desktop app.
Anybeam is not designed to be used as a messaging app, it is meant to connect your personal devices.
Anybeam provides a clean and simple solution to share files, text and images between devices in your local network.
Our main focus is to provide the maximum security. Therefore we are not using any kind of external server structure but transmitting your data directly between your devices using industrial encryption standards. You can send images or files by using Android's share functionality provided by nearly every app. To beam text currently located in your clipboard just open Anybeam and press 'Beam clipboard'.
Anybeam is available for Android, Windows, OS X and Linux (tested with Ubuntu only).
You are in development? Visit our GitHub page a take a look at our network code, its all open source.
• Share files, text and images between your devices
• No remote server required
• Encrypted transmission (DES, AES128 or AES256)
• Easy to use
• Cross-Platform PC app (visit http://www.anybeam.de/download)
Upcoming with the next version
• Bluetooth support (so you are no longer bound to a network)
• Transmission history
For now we have implemented only for forwarding unconditionally or unanswered. Future versions will include more of call forwarding options.
You can open this application from application icon or you can put an app widget on home screen.
This App is very useful to you if you require frequent call forwarding to other numbers. Instead of going to settings then call settings and then call forward settings and then finally configuring your call forward, you can simply configure call forwarding in one click using this app.
You just need to put required number in the text-box and on click of 'Forward' button, your call forwarding will be active.
Your contact list will appear on click of contact button. On selecting contact by name, will put the its number in the text-box and hence no trouble to remember contact number.
In a nutshell, this app provides ease to call forwarding.
If this application does not work for you or your network is not listed in the network selection menu (Invalid MMI Code error), Please drop us an email @email@example.com. We will provide fix for you at the earliest.
With new updated version of this app, you can retain the last number used to forward calls. So no need to enter the number every time while forwarding.
With version 2.0, if you have more than one number for a contact you can choose a number. All the numbers of that contact will be showed in a list as soon as that contact is selected. The number selected will be set in textbox for forwarding.
Version 3.0 :-
Previously this app was supporting only GSM/UMTS networks but now it has included support for Verizon, Sprint, Virgin, Etisalat and T-Mobile networks also. When you start the app, from 'options menu' button of your phone, go to settings (if you do not know what is 'options menu' then please see screenshot). In Settings you will see a dropdown which prompts to select the network. According to your selected network, it will perform forwarding of calls.
This drop-down has a 12th option a 'Custom'. If your network is not from first nine options then you can use 12th option i.e 'Custom'. On selecting custom, six text inputs and two buttons will be visible. In six text inputs you have to enter call forward codes. These codes you have to obtain from your service providers. After entering all six codes click on save button to save them. Once saved you can then forward your calls :).
There is also a Reset button, in case you have to reset the codes entered.
Version 3.2 :-
We have changed the Call forwarding codes for VERIZON.
Version 3.3 :-
Added separate code / network selection for AIRTEL Network.
Added separate code / network selection for NET 10 and Metro PCS.
Note : Cricket, Orange, Virgin and Hutchinson does not support conditional forwarding for delay in seconds. Hence even if you select seconds and forward, app will forward unconditionally only.
You can configure widgets for control - these widgets map to virtual keyboard keys, right click, zoom, etc.
Mostly suitable for tablets, but runs on small devices as well.
NOTE: The functionality of this app compared to the free Winulator-beta app for the same version number (e.g. 2.x.y) is identical except the 'BETA' marker displayed in the free version. Please use the BETA app for free testing and checking of bug fixes.
Learn more at http://software.dell.com/products/vworkspace/ or contact your IT department for further assistance.
PORTABLE VIRTUAL WORKSPACE
Access your Windows business desktop, applications and documents from virtually anywhere, transforming your Android into an on-demand portable workspace.
Eliminate traveling with multiple business and personal devices. Consolidate environments on your Android and have personal and business workspaces at one-touch availability.
OPTIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Boost your experience through faster screen updates and smoother interactions between business desktops and applications with Graphics Acceleration.
Business documents, applications, and information remain protected at all times because everything is executed and stored in the secure corporate datacenter and not on your Android.
• One-touch access to personal and business worlds on your Android.
• Optimized experience over any network connection using Graphics Acceleration and Xtream.
• On-screen mouse for easy intuitive navigation.
• Ensure secure access anywhere with the vWorkspace Secure Access Service.
• Works with Windows and Linux Virtual Desktops and Terminal Server/RD Session Host.
• Make direct connections to Remote Desktop hosts.