Opaque is a GPLv3 licensed secure, super fast oVirt, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), and Proxmox VDI client that allows you to connect graphically to all your virtual machines running in the cloud from anywhere in the world. It currently implements support for the SPICE protocol.
If Opaque doesn't work for you, please report the problem through the “Send email" button in Google Play before writing a review. Also, if you are unhappy, feel free to ask for a refund, satisfaction is guaranteed!
(1) Some older devices are known to have issues with self-signed SSL certificates. If you find you are affected, return Opaque or ask for a refund.
(2) On most current devices, playing sound and video exceeds the CPU processing power and causes jittery sound and video playback.
(3) If virtual machines are behind a proxy, then the only way to connect to them with Opaque is by using a .vv file. To get a .vv file, you have to login through the oVirt/RHEV web interface and connect to your VM's console there. Chrome is known to work with the web interface. As soon as the console.vv file is downloaded, swipe down your notifications and tap on it.
* System administrators: If you are planning to recommend this app, please ensure you are not using a proxy.
* Users: If you're unsure, please ask your System Administrator!
(4) The oVirt web "User Portal" for oVirt v3.4 and older does not allow obtaining .vv files for virtual machines.
(5) Direct connections (set up through Opaque's UI) to Proxmox VMs are currently not supported. To connect to Proxmox VMs, you *have to* use the web interface and obtain a .vv file for your VM. The Chrome browser is known to work well for this purpose with the Proxmox user interface.
Current features include:
- Android 4.x and earlier: USB redirection with OTG enabled devices. Connect your OTG cable prior to connecting to your VM. For some Android 4.x and Android 5.0 and later, your device must be rooted and you have to use "SELinux Mode Changer" (from Google Play) to set selinux to permissive mode.
- Audio playback/recording
- Supports both Proxmox and oVirt/RHEV virt-viewer/remote-viewer (.vv) files
- Ability to edit default settings for .vv file connections or to make creation of new connections more convenient (on the main app page, tap the wrench at the top-right corner or look in the menu on older devices).
- SSL encryption for peace of mind
- Commercially signed and self-signed certificates
- SPICE protocol support
- Automatic rotation
- Desktop resizing to match display resolution
- Multi-touch UI with four mouse input modes to choose from
- Mouse scrolling by swiping with two fingers up/down
- Single-handed mode for easy on-the-go operation
- Support for most bluetooth input devices.
- Allocating VMs from a pool
- Clipboard integration
- VNC protocol support
Opaque source code is GPLv3 licensed, and is available here:
It also uses a number of open-source libraries included in the Gstreamer SDK for Android, as well as libcelt, openssl, libgovirt, jpeg-turbo, and librest.
This edition of PocketVM is limited to 5GB of storage.
* Install the free PocketVM desktop software for Ubuntu or OS X Lion or Snow Leopard
* Single click to connect to your computer desktop over WiFi
* Single click to synchronise back to your mobile device, making it ready to connect to another computer.
NOTE: You will get the full benefits of this app only if used together with VirtualBox on your computer. However, please note that setting up VirtualBox can be challenging and is suitable for IT Professionals who have experience in using and setting up Virtual Machines. Use of VirtualBox with PocketVM is not intended for non-technical users.
PocketVM can also run without VirtualBox, where users can still benefit from PocketVM's high-performance, private (non-cloud), Wi-Fi synchronised storage for their files and documents.
* Portable Virtual Machines - access your portable Virtual Machines from any configured computer, resuming exactly where you left off.
* Fast Wi-Fi synchronisation - smart, synchronised storage between your computers using your mobile device that intelligently adapts and prioritises synchronisation in realtime.
* Offline access - use your mobile device to browse your PocketVM documents anywhere - without needing internet. (however Wi-Fi is needed to synchronise between your mobile device and computers).
* Private - your data is stored on your mobile device and stays with you - it is not stored in the cloud.
* Instant Access - access your latest files as soon as you connect devices. No need to wait for synchronisation to finish first, before you can access the latest files.
* Storage IQ - anything you put on PocketVM is automatically compressed and de-duplicated, saving you storage.
* Big files - so powerful that it can efficiently carry and synchronise big (multi GB) files.
NB For the best experience please use flash memory that is class 6 or higher.
SERVERS: Each hosting service informs you of your domain or host name, your current plan, when billing is due, your next renewal, and the current status of your hosting service. If you need to perform actions like restarting your VPS or checking out current bandwidth and memory, you no longer need to be at your desktop.
TICKETS: Create, update, and view past and current tickets in a snap. Choose which department to speak to before you start your chat to speed up the process of fixing your specific problem.
BILLING: View open and closed invoices all on your smartphone.
More features will be coming with each new update!
This app was created by HostDime's Systems Developer David Rivera.
Entre sus características destacan:
• visualización de los históricos descargados mediante gráficas estadísticas totalmente configurables para acceder a los datos por intervalo de hora y/o fecha, y selección de los valores que se desean visualizar.
• sinópticos con lectura en tiempo real del estado de las entradas/salidas.
• acceso a los históricos de nuestros servidores o a un servidor propio.
• visualización de alarmas.
• exportación de históricos a formato Excel y a imagen PNG.
• envío de comandos a los equipos.
• totalmente gratuito.
✓ Clean and simple user interface, smooth desktop scaling
✓ Fast operation even on slow connections
✓ View-only and full control modes
✓ Ultra low bandwidth use in the PRO version
✓ Perfect mouse emulation via a unique “mouse tool” (try it out!)
✓ Compatibility with all sorts of VNC software, Apple Remote Desktop, UltraVNC, x11vnc etc.
It works via Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G/LTE networks and connects straightly to your remote machines. It does not use intermediate servers and does not route your data to third-party services. While direct connections via Internet may require some configuration, they guarantee best performance and independence from online services.
How it can help you
From time to time, many of us need to access our “big computers” and use some “big software” installed on it. Remote Ripple allows you to do your work remotely. Also, you can:
✓ Monitor what's happening on your computers while you're away (use View-only mode to prevent from interfering with the desktop).
✓ Provide remote support to your friends and family. Assist in installing software, fix problems and demonstrate how to set up things.
✓ Perform remote administration of servers, headless computers, embedded systems, virtual machines and your Raspberry Pi. ;)
✓ Control your home computers while laying in a lounge chair. For example, you can use Remote Ripple as a remote control for your music or video player running on a PC.
✓ Copy a file forgotten on a remote host (while Remote Ripple does not support direct file transfers, it can help in transferring files with other services like Dropbox or Google Drive).
Install Remote Ripple, and find your own use cases!
To connect with Remote Ripple, make sure your target computer runs a sort of VNC server.
✓ If the target PC runs Windows, install a VNC server on it. We strongly recommend TightVNC as it provides best performance and compatibility with Remote Ripple. You can download your free copy of TightVNC on its Web site — http://www.tightvnc.com/
✓ Mac OS X systems already have a VNC server included. It's a part of Apple Remote Desktop service. To enable it, go to System Preferences, choose Sharing, enable Remote Management, press Computer Settings, check “VNC viewers may control screen with password” and enter the password you will use when connecting.
✓ Most Linux distributions include a number of VNC servers as well. Just install a VNC server from your package collection, and type something like vncserver or tightvncserver (or whatever command starts that particular VNC server). Typically, it will offer you to enter new VNC password and will start sharing your desktop (or create new virtual desktop for you).
✓ Virtualization systems (such as VMWare and QEMU) often include built-in VNC servers, although they may not be enabled by default.
Get news and support
✓ App page at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RemoteRipple (press Like to see updates in your news feed)
✓ Remote Ripple on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RemoteRipple (press Follow to get updates)
Like Remote Ripple? Rate and review it on Google Play!
Also, we will appreciate if you review Remote Ripple in your blog, social networks, other Web sites or forums. Send us links to your reviews!
VNC Client allows you to connect to any computer (Windows, Mac or Linux) using your Android phone or tablet. The app uses Virtual Network Computing (VNC) to connect to any computer that has an VNC server installed and running.
EASY TO USE:
To start using VNC Client enter a Nickname for the connection, enter the Password, IP address and port (default is 5900) and click Connect.
Be aware that lower spec phones tend to work slow when you connect to high resolution computers.
The most accurate app usage tracker! Accurate to less than a second on Android 1.6 and up.
* Shows app usage by time or number of launches.
* See usage for today, the last week, the last month, or since installing.
* Click on apps for more information, like first launch, install date, etc.
* Uses virtually no battery power- only records when you change apps, unlike others which check every x seconds!
See how much time you're wasting on Angry Birds or Facebook!
Graphing, sorting, and more filtering options!
We released a pro add-on called AppUsagePro that opts you out of the data screen. Keep in mind that this non-pro version collects NON-IDENTIFIABLE information. In other words, this is more anonymous than using google. But as requested, we released a pro add-on version to suit some customers at a very reasonable price.
We are currently working on new features for both versions, but the pro will have some extra add-ons. Thanks for all the replies and email, we take your feedback very seriously. If you have any questions about privacy, suggestions, anything, send us an email at market AT smartappers.com.
* Ssh connection
* Libvirt-bin installed (from version 1.0.2)
* Tested with Ubuntu 12.04 - 14.10
Feedback is welcome.
Try KVM virtualization tool Today!!!
Project page: http://code.google.com/p/droidde/
Compilation version 1 of requires: http://code.google.com/p/java-ide-droid
~ Agent's see their branding on login and can easily share and communicate with clients in the app!
~ Interactive map searching. Using the GPS location based technology, you can easily find listings located around you or search by entering a specific location.
~ View properties on maps, including satellite view.
~ Search using all of the criteria are used to, including price range, beds, baths, etc...
~ Easily see all property details including multiple photos, price, property details and descriptions.
~ Find your way to the front door with ease with turn by turn direction capabilities.
~ Save properties for easy review later, or share them via text, email, Facebook or Twitter
• Enable OneID on other devices.
• View and approve activities.
• Customize security settings.
• Lock and unlock devices.
• Feel safe knowing that your data is protected using the highest level of encryption.
• Your data is protected even if your device is lost or stolen.
• No personally identifiable information is stored on your device.
• No personal information is shared without your consent.
See http://www.oneid.com to learn more.