Útil para comprobar atascos en carreteras, el tráfico en ciertos puntos o el estado del tiempo en ciertos lugares.
Permite guardar en la tarjeta SD una captura de la cámara (en formato JPG).
Actualmente, se cuenta con cámaras de los siguientes lugares:
* Madrid (+500)
* Tenerife (+100)
* Pais Vasco (+100)
* Valencia (+75)
* Barcelona (+50)
* Extremadura (+50)
* Gran Canaria (+50)
* Baleares (+25)
* Sevilla (+25)
* Ciudad Real
* A Coruña
* La Rioja
* La Gomera
* La Palma
Si quieres añadir alguna webcam que no figura en el listado (o corregir alguna incorrecta), puedes hacerlo aquí:
* Las cámaras están configuradas para actualizarse lo más rápido que permita cada una.
* Algunas cámaras son imágenes fijas, cargan muy lentas o no actualizan más de una vez al día... ¡No puedo hacer nada para que actualicen más rápido! ¡No soy dueño de todas las cámaras de España! ;)
* Si quieres añadir alguna cámara específica, proponla en la dirección web:
* Esta aplicación es la evolución de la anteriormente conocida "Tenerife Webcam".
* Los permisos de Internet y localización se utilizan para la geolocalización de anuncios de publicidad de AdMob.
* Plus de 900 webcams HD, live, panoramiques ou fixes
* Découvrez ou redécouvrez vos spots favoris
* Naviguez dans nos différents univers : Surf, Ski, Plage, Montagne, Ville, Port, Trafic, Chantier et Event
* Accédez aux données météo associées aux webcams
* Retrouvez votre compte MyViewsurf
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Enjoy easier trip planning with trip templates
✓ Easily search and filter attractions
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Rome is a huge city with several district articles containing sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
Rome (Italian: Roma), the Eternal City, is the capital and largest city of Italy and of the Lazio (Latium) region. It's the famed city of the Roman Empire, the Seven Hills, La Dolce Vita (the sweet life), the Vatican City and Three Coins in the Fountain. Rome, as a millenium-long centre of power, culture and religion, having been the centre of one of the globe's greatest civilizations ever, has exerted a huge influence over the world in its c. 2500 years of existence.
The Historic Centre of the city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With wonderful palaces, millenium-old churches and basilicas, grand romantic ruins, opulent monuments, ornate statues and graceful fountains, Rome has an immensely rich historical heritage and cosmopolitan atmosphere, making it one of Europe's and the world's most visited, famous, influential and beautiful capitals. Today, Rome has a growing nightlife scene and is also seen as a shopping heaven, being regarded as one of the fashion capitals of the world (some of Italy's oldest jewellery and clothing establishments were founded in the city). With so many sights and things to do, Rome can truly be classified a "global city".
Find out our offline maps!
Beautifull and light (~6 MB) offline maps of Rome and surroundings.
Find out Amerigo!
A revolutionary system that suggest you what to do and where to go based on your context (hour of the day, position, weather, ..)
This is what you can find:
- what to do
- over 1000 detailed points of interest
- where to eat and drink
- spare time
- weather forecast
This is what you can do:
- book a restaurant or a hotel from the App
- find what you need with a smart search engine
- locate a place on the map and get directions
- use the App everywhere in offline mode
- share contents with your friends
- get free updates when you are connected to the internet
Do you know where Keats died as they covered the cobble-stones in hay to soften the outside noise from passing carriages? Do you know the spot where Julius Cesar was brutally stabbed to death by his own senators? Do you know where the Coliseum’s recycled marble ended up?
If you come to Rome seeking eternal or contemporary, cliché or unexpected, these carefully crafted city tours will take you there.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities of Europe.
The webcams are categorized as "Paragliding", "Camping" ... etc.
Ideal if you are planning a journey in swizterlad's Berner Oberland.
... and others
Schweiz, Swiss, Swiss Webcam, Bern, Berner Oberland Webcams, Interlaken, Grindelwald, Adelboden, Lenk
Service works from 6:30 AM to 24:00 PM CET (GMT+1).
Information are in real time: requires internet connection.
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT ELIZABETH MINCHILLI
“Trust me, no one knows food in Rome like Elizabeth does.”
-Frank Bruni Former Chief Restaurant Critic, New York Times
“Elizabeth is a food writer. Unsurprisingly, she knows all the best places to eat in Rome, including a gelateria that serves a frozen rice pudding (and if they don’t serve this kind of thing in heaven, then I really don’t want to go there.)
-Elizabeth Gilbert, in Eat, Pray, Love.
“Elizabeth Minchilli is my food guru in Rome.”
-Evan Kleiman, Host of KCRW’s Good Food, Best-selling cookbook author
and owner of AngeliCaffe.
WHAT DOES THIS APP OFFER ?
* EXPERT FOOD ADVICE - Minchilli has been reporting on the food scene in Rome for magazines and newspapers for years, and is the go-to source for insiders.
* MORE than just restaurants, you’ll find bakeries, wine bars, kitchen and food stores, coffee bars and everything a die hard foodie could dream of.
* MORE lively and opinionated content. Minchilli lets you know the score, telling you what you’ll expect and what to look for.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS APP?
* Avoid tourist traps and go straight to the best in Rome.
* Browse through 150 carefully selected entries.
* One click website links go directly to the source.
* Share reviews, photos and user comments
* Access content anytime, anywhere.
* View more than 900 photos.
Stay tuned for the next free upgrade, adding more videos, photos and categories like PICNICS, VEGETARIAN ROME, BEST BUTCHERS and FRESH FISH.
★ About the Author ★
Elizabeth Minchilli has been eating her way through Rome her entire life. She is the author of six books on Italian living, and contributes to over forty magazines and newspapers, including Bon Appetit, Food & Wine and The International Herald Tribune. She has appeared on Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie and KCRW's Good Food. She writes about all the good stuff in Italy on her blog Elizabeth Minchilli in Rome.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
Here you will find current information about many points of interest, maps, photos, a five-day weather forecast, the option to share information with friends, etc.
Facilitate your travel and stay in Rome by following the driving/walking directions to the places of your interest. Take advantage of the subway map in the application and never get lost en route to any sightseeing spot or attraction.
Enjoy high quaility pictures shared by the millions who have already visited this great and ancient city.
Relive the days of the Roman empire while you glide throughout the most spectacular places of Rome: the Colosseum, Vatican City, Saint Peter's Square, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, the Pantheon, the Borghese Gallery, the Roman Forum, Circus Maximus, Castle Sant Angelo, and many other attractions and sightseeings with our Android Rome guide in your hands!
Keep in mind that we are constantly adding and improving the application database, so you always will have up to date information at your fingertips.
Es posible que tras la instalación, al ejecutar la aplicación, veas una pantalla que dice que hay una actualización disponible, es normal, en lugar de usar el sistema de actualizaciones de Google, he configurado la aplicación para que utilice el sistema de Adobe "Hydrate" de manera que cada vez que haga alguna modificación, notifica a los usuarios al iniciar.
Si conoces alguna cámara que se me haya pasado, ponte en contacto conmigo y la añadiré si es posible.
Nota: Esta aplicación tan solo permite consultar las cámaras desde un mismo lugar, la disponibilidad de la imagen así como su funcionamiento corresponden a los propietarios de las mismas.
More from developer
Webcam refresh ratio depends on original webcam, not on this app.
-Fixed bug in fullscreen for Android 1.6, added new webcams from webcams.travel
Webcam refresh ratio depends on original webcam, not on this app.
-Fixed bug in fullscreen for Android 1.6, added new webcams from webcams.travel
Vote if you like or dislike current situation and check the opinions of the others.
Original idea: www.isberlusconistillpresident.com