-energia prodotta dall'impianto fotovoltaico
-energia scambiata (immessa/prelevata) con la rete
-consumi:calcolo dell’energia consumata dal cliente
No matter what size your PV system might have, whether small residential systems or large PV farms: Sunny Portal gives you access to your PV systems right on your smartphone. PV system operators, installers and service personnel can then access the most important data they require from any location. This saves time and money.
Visualization and Control
The window to SMA Smart Home. PV system operators can use the Sunny Portal to perform a range of visualization and control tasks anytime, anywhere. The mobile online portal not only provides clear information about all relevant electrical energy flows but also offers a user-friendly platform for various control tasks – from basic system settings to activation of specific domestic appliances through SMA radio-controlled socket. Thus, you will not only benefit from the visualization of total consumption, self-consumption, purchased electricity and grid feed-in as well as PV power generation and the self-consumption quota, but also for the first time from integrated PV generation forecast and the resulting recommended actions. Furthermore, a variable system password protects the whole system against unauthorized access.
The existing user data is used for accessing the plants, no matter where you are. A demo account is available in case you want to see for yourself how the online plant monitoring works and in case you do not have any Sunny Portal account yet.
Energy and Power
How high was the energy harvest today or in the last month? Accessing yield data is now easier than ever.
System Log for Ensuring Yields
You can access the event history of the system with user or admin rights. This keeps you well-informed wherever you are.
For example: In the case the plant detects a blackout you can contact the plant operator with a few fingertips via telephone. You can then verify if this is only a fuse that blew or if you need to organize that the service personnel has a look at the situation on the site.
All important data is visible at a single glance. The plant can be easily presented anywhere you want. And by the way: Sunny Portal can be used in order to define new users, so friends or shareholders can see the plant performance at any time.
• Gestione di più impianti
• Aggiunta delle misure mensili ed annuali
• Esportazione dei dati in Excel(*)
• Lista dei valori mensili e annuali di consumi, prelievi, produzione, immissioni, autoconsumo ed incentivi (escluso "scambio sul posto)
• Grafici dei valori annuali
• Backup* delle misure inserite
(*) Il ripristino dei backup e l'esportazione dei dati in Excel sono disponibili nella versione Pro.
Usa la schermata di feedback per segnalarci bug e consigliare nuove funzioni.
Designed for use in the UK...
Solar PV calculator is an App designed
for Panel Installers, so they can quickly
calculator productivity of system to be
The App will also calculate the benefits
over a 25 year period, so the client /
customer can be shown how much income
can be generated, and how long the system
will take to pay for itself.
The App is very simple to use, and can also
be used by people considering installing
a solar Pv system.
The App will go through the calculation
Each stage has a help file to assist with
entering correct data.
Data such as Installation type,
Panel Orientation (Direction of Panels)
Pitch (Angle of Panels)
Shading, Panel rating and number of panels.
This data will be used to calculate
Productivity and system size required.
Cost data such as installation cost,
FIT rate (Fixed Income Tarif)
Export rate, Electricity costs
And Inflation, will also be entered
to calculate the income generated and
money saved on bills, by having the
At the end of the App, a survey report
can be viewed with system details.
Also a benefits illustration can be
viewed, to show the customer / client
how much income / savings can be made.
In the TOTAL benefits section,
The year will be highlighted in Yellow
to indicate how long the system will
take to pay for itself.
Years below this will be RED.
Years where profit is generated will be GREEN.
Pro version Also available....
Pro version allows for full Installation
details, to generate a complete quote.
Allows data to be emailed so
details can be retrieved at a later date
for further use, or sent to client.
Also stores data such as FIT rate, costs etc
making data entry much simpler after first use.
Please rate this App if you like it.
Any suggestions please email me at :
(c) Copyright W.Cooper 2014
NOVITA' DELLA VERSIONE 1.1:
• Grafico della produzione annuale raggruppato per mese
• Tasto refresh nella schermata del riepilogo
• Migliorata la leggibilità della schermata di riepilogo
LE ALTRE FUNZIONI:
• Pagina di riepilogo con dettagli sulla produzione e lo stato dell'impianto fotovoltaico
• Grafico della produzione giornaliera di energia
Per ulteriori informazioni vai su www.smartlifeweb.it o scrivi a firstname.lastname@example.org
• Day, month, year and total view
• 5-minute data refreshing (depending on the data logger / portal)
• Swipe through the days / periods of time and switch to the views
• Up to 80 inverters per solar system
• Weatherforecast up to 12h
• Automatic zoom
• Manual yield correction
• Built-in cache, incl. file synchronisation
• Languages: German, English, Dutch, Italian, French
• Adjustable colors and predefined presets (via PC)
• Many well-known SolarAnalyzer Pro/Online functionality, even under Android (configurable with PC)
SolarAnalyzer works only with the following daloggers/data sources:
• Solar-Log (Portal, Selfmade, Direct, Solarlog App access)
• SolarView@Fritzbox, Sun-Watch, Freesol, Hyperion for Kostal
• Kaco Powador, Kostal Piko and Sunways inverters
• S0control, SBFSpot, PVOutput.org, SolarEdge
• Senec G2 Plus, Enerserve-Portal
• meteocontrol WEB’log PRO, Kaco proLOG
• SMA Sunny Webbbox BT & RS485
• SMA Sunny Explorer & Sunny Beam csv-files
• More Solar log data logger: http://sunics.de/solaranalyzer_datenlogger.htm
***SolarAnalyzer does not support bluetooth connection to inverter***
All other trademarks, trade names, logos, or company names referenced herein are used to show compatibility of this app only and are the property of their respective owners.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Stephan Collet, Diplom-Informatiker (FH)
Internet: http://sunics.de • http://solaranalyzer.de
Cosa fa My Solar Family, per te, gratis?
- Monitora il tuo conto energia: l’App scarica e analizza i dati del tuo conto e con un semplice click conoscerai gli incentivi che stai per ricevere per la tua ultima produzione!
- Ti aiuta a controllare il tuo investimento calcolando l’ammontare dell’incentivo che hai ricevuto per l’energia prodotta dall’impianto fotovoltaico così potrai valutare subito l’ammortamento della tua spesa iniziale!
- Ti supporta nel monitoraggio del tuo impianto: oltre a permetterti di scaricare facilmente i tuoi dati di produzione dal gestore, ti consente di inserirli manualmente dal tuo contatore, per fornirti risultati sempre aggiornati!
- Ti propone una divertente classifica: analizzando i dati di produzione, li normalizza in base alle specifiche caratteristiche d’installazione e, attraverso un confronto diretto del tuo impianto con quelli vicini al tuo e con le previsioni My Solar Family, saprai se sei tra i migliori della tua zona!
- Ti ricorda quanto sei protagonista e quanto le scelte ecologiche di ognuno di noi sono influenti nell’importante missione del rispetto dell’ambiente: avrai sempre monitorata la quantità di energia prodotta e di CO2 risparmiata all’ambiente per merito tuo!
Several different PV plants can be monitored by the Solar-Log™ and visualized with this App. As result, already installed PV plants with their current data provide an interesting insight to the performance capabilities of modern plants.
The App saves all of the data in an internal cache so that once loaded it can also be displayed yields when no internet connection is available. The Slide Show mode makes it possible to display the plant continuously. So at a glance, you quickly see what the plant's current power output is. Additionally a small widget provides a direct overview for the yields at the homescreen.
Supported plants include any that are accessible via the internet website Solar-Log™ WEB "Commercial Edition" as well as Solar-Log™ WEB "Classic 2nd Edition".
1. APUS Launcher is required for this app to work;
2. Device Manager needs to be activated for this feature;
3. Deactivate device administrator to uninstall this app should you decide to go.
If this app brings you convenience, please give it a 5 star rating. Your encouragement is our motivation.
The Following information is important for a Solar PV System:
1) Maintenance of PV Module: Dust, dirt, bird shit should be cleaned regularly from the panel surface. It is advisable to clean the panels at least once a month and twice a month for dusty areas.
2)Maintenance of Battery: It is advisable to do visual inspection for electrolyte leakage, cracks in batteries, corrosion at battery terminals etc. The corrosion at battery terminal is seen a white coating around it. The liquid level should not be more than 0.5 inches lower than the top of the battery.
3) Tilt Angle: Due to the geographic location of Nepal, it is required to tilt the solar panels 30˚ from the horizontal surface to get maximum performance
For more information, it is requested to contact:
Alternative Energy Promotion Center (AEPC)
Khumaltar Heights, Lalitpur, Nepal
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
This app contains:
* Calculations for torque and horsepower (results also shown in metric units)
* kVA calculations for single phase and 3 phase transformers
* AC motor synchronous speed calculation
* Ohm's Law calculations for voltage, current, resistance and watts
* Resistor color codes
- enter resistance to get color code
- enter color code to get resistance value
* Conversions for english and metric values for length, weight, temperature and power
If you come across drives, motors, or transformers for work or school, then this app will become one of your favorites.
This app is our first release, please let us know what you think about it. We will try to continue to improve on it.
Please note that this version is in English only.
Voltage, Current, Resistance, and Power.
Fill in any two fields and the other two fields are calculated for you.
Now you are an Ohm's law genius.
Please see screenshots for details.
This program contains no ads or spyware. It does not request any permissions. We are offering this premium program for an introductory price of 99 cents which is less than a cup of coffee in some places. We hope you find it as useful as we do.
The results page may be quickly and easily copied to the clipboard using a built in menu.
Please see our other BoffinHollowLab apps related to Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
Filed under: Ohms Law, Ohm's Law, Calculator, Engineering, Electrical Engineer, Electronics, Electronics Hobbyist, Resistance, Resistor, Current, Voltage, Electromotive Force, Student, Engineering Student, Education, DC Electronics. BoffinHollowLab, Boffin Hollow Lab
Compliant with 2011, 2008, 2005, 2002, and 1999 NEC®
Updateable Electrical Code Calculator. An in-app purchase is currently available for NEC 2014 code update.
Great for Electrical Contractors, Designers, Engineers, Electricians, Maintenance Inspectors, Planners, Builders, and Lighting Specialists. The Electrical Calc Elite™ allows you to solve code-related problems quickly and accurately...the most common National Electric Code tables are now at your fingertips!
• Wires Sizes
• Voltage Drop on Wires
• Conduit Sizing
• Ohm's Law
• Kirchhoff's Law
• Motor Full-Load Amps
• Power Factor and Motor Efficiency
• Fuse and Breaker Sizes
• Service and Equipment Grounding Sizes
• Electrical Unit conversion
• Parallel Resistance
• Circular MILs Wire
• NEMA starter size
• NEC® references for calculations
Description of Calculations
• Convert between Amps, Watts, Volts, VA, kVA, kW, PF%, Efficiency%, and DC Resistance.
• Ohm's Law Calculations: enter any two values (ohms, volts, or amps) to solve for the third.
• Calculate required wire size per NEC® tables 310-16 and 310-17; Copper or Aluminum, 3ø or 1ø, 60°C, 75°C, 90°C insulation ratings and 100% or 125% of ampacity. Adjust wire sizes for ambient temperatures other than 30°C and for more than three wires in a raceway.
• Calculate Voltage drop: Find minimum VD wire size, maximum length for any given wire size to stay within specificed VD, drop percentage, actual number and percentage of Volts dropped.
• Conduit sizing for 12 types of conduit per NEC®: Find recommended size of conduit for combinations of #THW, #XHHW, and #THHN wires. Also calculates fill percentages, conduit cross-sectional areas, remaining areas and more.
• Find Motor Full-Load current per current NEC®: Works in 1ø or 3ø, synchronous and DC motors per NEC® 430-247, 430-248, and 430-250.
• Calculate Fuse and Breaker Sizes per NEC® 430-52.
• Parallel and derated wire sizing
• Calculate parallel resistance
• NEC Table number displays when performing wire size calculations
• Sizes overload protection per NEC® 430-32.
• Finds NEMA starter sizes per ICS 2-1988 (Tables 2-327-1 and 2-327-2).
• Calculates service and equipment grounding conductor sizes per NEC® 250-122 and 250-66.
• Convert between BTU and Kilowatts per Hour
• Circular MILs calculated for wire sizes
• Works as a standard math or electric calculator
• Quick and easy updates to future NEC® code revisions
Visit our website: http://www.cyberprodigy.com/electricalcalcelite/ for more information including our detailed user's manual.
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at email@example.com so we can make things right before posting any negative reviews. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this electric calculator. Please note that any download and Google Checkout issues are directly involved with Google Play and should contact them for assistance.
Electrical Calc Elite™ is not associated with ElectriCalc® Pro and Cyberprodigy LLC is not affiliated with Calculated Industries, Inc.
-energia prodotta dall'impianto fotovoltaico
-energia scambiata (immessa/prelevata) con la rete
-consumi:calcolo dell’energia consumata dal cliente