* Save states
* Supports ROMs in .a26 and .bin formats, optionally in ZIP files
* Joystick and Paddle controller emulation
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
River Raid Android is here to bring back that childhood memory.
Bring back your childhood memories!
Experience your dad’s childhood games!
*********** Features **********************
** Multiplayer game with Wi-Fi
** Unlimited game play and maps
** Graphics based on the original game
** A new Fantasy mode
** Swarm leaderboards
** Cool achievements
** 3 types of controls (Tilt, Retro, Directions)
** Auto save & load
A good game is not always a fancy game filled with 3d monsters and high-tech aliens. We believe simple ones are the best. The ones that entertained us in the old days and the simplicity was relaxing and fun! They simply make our childhood dreams. The classic oldies that really never get old.
In River Raid, we travel to the 80's and the cartridge games age. We bring you back to that childhood dream of playing an air force pilot, sent to big missions to defend their country.
The slider bar at the top of the screen can be adjusted, even in gameplay, to control the speed of the entire game.
Wave after wave of invaders will literally descend on you firing feverishly trying to blast you out of this universe.
Your job is to blast them first in this arcade style classic.
And make good use of that slider bar. You WILL need to slow the game down a little as the gameplay gets more manic.
Just one tip, the faster the gameplay, the more point you score.
And you can post your high scores up and compare them with players around the globe.
Colleen now includes Tom Hudson's revamp of the 1984 game, Planetary Defense 2012! Play using direct touchscreen input and submit your high-score online to compete with other players! Find this special game edition in the application's preferences.
Some highlights of the port include:
* Efficient performance
* Joystick emulation via:
- multi/single touch on-screen
- hardware keyboard (re-mappable), or
- external peripheral such as the Wiimote (re-mappable)
* Paddle emulation by touch input
* Full hardware keyboard support
* Integrated emulated keyboard
* OpenSL ES native sound for perfect sound playback.
* Saving/Loading of save states
* NTSC and PAL machines
* Supports disks, cassettes and executable files
* Multi disk drive management
* User interface fully integrated with android
* Supports 'Move to SD' feature
* Highly configurable via the preferences menu
* Special UI support for Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean
A user manual for Colleen also exists:
This program is not affiliated with Atari Inc. Atari and the Atari logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All the classics - copters, tanks, fuel, ships, shooting copters, planes and: new enemies, bonuses, shields, new weapons and much more!
This version contains the first 12 levels. If you like it, be sure to upgrade to the full version with infinite number of levels for endless fun!
Want to have fun with friends or have playful family-time?
Well bring along your camel and compete against your opponents in this (local) multi-player camel racing game that allows up to 9 players. Single player mode is also available for lonely times to play against the bots but multi-player is still the real deal. Just throw the ball on the board into the right hole to make your camel move. Bonus holes give you extra points and avoid the dead holes otherwise your ball will be stuck inside for a few seconds. The winner goes to the next level while the loser stays behind. Enjoy!
✔ Single Player mode
✔ Multiplayer mode via Wifi and/or Bluetooth
✔ 1 to 9 players via Wifi
✔ 0 to 4 players via BT (depending on your phone)
✔ 0 - 3 bots in single player mode
✔ 3 difficulty levels when racing against bots
✔ Optimized graphics for phones and tablets
✔ Play between Android phones and Kindle Fire, Nook or other Android tablets
✔ 70+ levels
✔ 8 beautiful scenes
• Practice to throw the ball properly in target holes for your device. Every device feels different to the touch and has different screen size and resolution.
• When playing in multiplayer mode always make the faster mobile as the host.
* This is a local multiplayer game where you can play with friends and family members in your house, in a bus or train or even in a park via Wifi or Bluetooth.
* This is not an "Online" Multiplayer game which you can play on the net.
* Bluetooth is not supported on some of the older devices.
AO: Survival has one goal: fast paced, retro action. Two of SRRN's talented artists, Mike Odum and Brendan Mauer, designed the game over a weekend after our Always Outnumbered kickstarter was launched. We wanted it to be a fun, casual compliment to the game. It is also enormously difficult, in true old-school fashion! It's our way of saying 'Thank you!' to all the fans who've supported us so far. We hope you like it.
Breakout is an arcade game developed and published by Atari, Inc. It was conceptualized by Nolan Bushnell and Steve Bristow, influenced by the 1972 Atari arcade game Pong, and built by Steve Wozniak aided by Steve Jobs.
* 20 levels
* visually appealing
* awesome music ( thanks to Alexander Ehlers)
* its free forever (although it has in-app products, if anyone wants to support me)
The store and credits option will only become visible if you open the game for the second time
Since ancient times, they think that their motion affects the fate of men.
The twelve zodiac houses have always symbolized the virtues that distinguish individuals born in their sign, under their wing.
Astrologers have always studied the movement of planets affects our daily lives and in particular the four aspects that distinguish it:
Lucky Horoscope, with a simple infographic tells us how our day will be according to the zodiac.
Also choosing two signs of the horoscope will tell us how couples will get along in the day.
Have fun watching the astrological predictions on the day and see how they can coincide.
Remember, however, that astrology is a discipline, a practice and as such contains no certainties but only indications that we are free to interpret and follow as best we believe.