Hardcore action from old good console times is back!
This game provides dynamic gameplay using space scroll shooter setting.
# Fast space arcade with mass ships and bullets
# Short not boring missions with dramatic story
# Special bosses require special tactics
# Endless fight challenge
Prepare your fingers and have fun.
Game is optimized for Android 4.x tablets and uses Adobe Air.
* Save states
* Supports ROMs in .a26 and .bin formats, optionally in ZIP files
* Joystick and Paddle controller emulation
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Control the two parts of a Hoverbot with two fingers or a joystick and breeze through the procedurally generated surreal cyber-world. Twenty unique levels and a variety of powerups will ensure the ride will be fun!
- Classic arcade UI and feel
- Cyberpunk atmosphere
- Original touch screen controls
- Random level layout
- 20 unique levels
- A variety of powerups
And by the way:
- No ads
- No in-app purchases
- No permissions required
Make sure to follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/larathedev for news and updates!
This is a infinity game with 60 different level and 4 bosses.
Visit our website to see the ranking.
1ghz processor or higher
Android 2.2 or higher
internet access to upgrade and to send the high score
River Raid Android is here to bring back that childhood memory.
Bring back your childhood memories!
Experience your dad’s childhood games!
*********** Features **********************
** Multiplayer game with Wi-Fi
** Unlimited game play and maps
** Graphics based on the original game
** A new Fantasy mode
** Swarm leaderboards
** Cool achievements
** 3 types of controls (Tilt, Retro, Directions)
** Auto save & load
A good game is not always a fancy game filled with 3d monsters and high-tech aliens. We believe simple ones are the best. The ones that entertained us in the old days and the simplicity was relaxing and fun! They simply make our childhood dreams. The classic oldies that really never get old.
In River Raid, we travel to the 80's and the cartridge games age. We bring you back to that childhood dream of playing an air force pilot, sent to big missions to defend their country.
Colleen now includes Tom Hudson's revamp of the 1984 game, Planetary Defense 2012! Play using direct touchscreen input and submit your high-score online to compete with other players! Find this special game edition in the application's preferences.
Some highlights of the port include:
* Efficient performance
* Joystick emulation via:
- multi/single touch on-screen
- hardware keyboard (re-mappable), or
- external peripheral such as the Wiimote (re-mappable)
* Paddle emulation by touch input
* Full hardware keyboard support
* Integrated emulated keyboard
* OpenSL ES native sound for perfect sound playback.
* Saving/Loading of save states
* NTSC and PAL machines
* Supports disks, cassettes and executable files
* Multi disk drive management
* User interface fully integrated with android
* Supports 'Move to SD' feature
* Highly configurable via the preferences menu
* Special UI support for Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean
A user manual for Colleen also exists:
This program is not affiliated with Atari Inc. Atari and the Atari logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The slider bar at the top of the screen can be adjusted, even in gameplay, to control the speed of the entire game.
Wave after wave of invaders will literally descend on you firing feverishly trying to blast you out of this universe.
Your job is to blast them first in this arcade style classic.
And make good use of that slider bar. You WILL need to slow the game down a little as the gameplay gets more manic.
Just one tip, the faster the gameplay, the more point you score.
And you can post your high scores up and compare them with players around the globe.
★ Play D|S games
★ Faster and Smoother
★ 3D rendering engine
★ Support Formats: ND|S, ZIP, 7Z and RAR
★ Support edit key mappings and controls layout
★ Quick Save and Restore
★ OUYA game console
★ Search ROM
★ Select ROM by File Browser
★ Auto-detects games
★ Displays cover art
3 Game modes from the classic invasion where you encounter 10 progressively harder waves of invaders, the invasion where you fend off a wave of aliens before coming up against the mother ship and also see how long you can last in the survival mode.
See if you can defeat the Classic and Invasion modes and how many waves you defeat in the fiendish Survival mode.
New levels and modes may be added in the future.
=> comments & requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(please specify smartphone model and app version)
detailed stats & scores & medals: http://www.robiati.net/blueasters.php
Asteroids, Galaga, Galaxian, Space Invaders
This is the full version. Orion Free has ads. Feel free to give it a try first!
COME HELP DEFEND THE UNIVERSE!!!
You have been selected to pilot remote drone fighter ships to help in this on-going space battle.
Take control of remote drone ships from your hand-held device.
Start the first two levels to get your training and learn the capabilities of your ship.
Can you work your way up to better ships, weapons, enemies and later - bosses?
* Free to play! In-app purchases are not required for full game play
* Retro-style game play - levels are simple to play but hard to learn
* Ever-evolving game play, we will constantly be introducing new enemies, new ships, new weapons
* Leaderboards for you and your Facebook friends
* Your comments and feedback will shape the future of the game
* Cross-platform: move from device to device without losing your progress
* Login to Facebook to challenge friends, share ships, or just plan see if you can survive
* Brilliant graphics that will leave you in awe
* Made to be difficult, levels are not meant to be easy
* If you are not looking for a challenge, this is probably the wrong game for you
* If you like Space Invaders, Galaga, Zaxxon, or other old school games, you'll like this
* Log into your Facebook account to keep your progress saved to our servers and challenge friends.
* Internet / data connection is necessary for Facebook connectivity, as well as saving game progress.
Retro Invaders was made for modern devices, we can not guarantee that older devices will allow fluid game play.
If you are using an older device, we highly suggest closing all other running applications before play.
* English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
* Your language missing? Post a comment and we'll work on adding it!
Since ancient times, they think that their motion affects the fate of men.
The twelve zodiac houses have always symbolized the virtues that distinguish individuals born in their sign, under their wing.
Astrologers have always studied the movement of planets affects our daily lives and in particular the four aspects that distinguish it:
Lucky Horoscope, with a simple infographic tells us how our day will be according to the zodiac.
Also choosing two signs of the horoscope will tell us how couples will get along in the day.
Have fun watching the astrological predictions on the day and see how they can coincide.
Remember, however, that astrology is a discipline, a practice and as such contains no certainties but only indications that we are free to interpret and follow as best we believe.