It has an option without the body of the message to the most discreet and another with the message for quick reading. Both have quick response and the contact.
Has option to group messages by number.
*** IN SOME DEVICES YOU MAY NEED TO RESTART ***
Show sms on your home screen.
Support write,copy,reply,delete,forword message.
Quick action by click contact photo.
Quick action for phone number / email / url
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4X4 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “EZ Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the widget to add to your home screen by tapping it.
Show more message in widget will cost more phone memory.
ROM users-> make sure the widget is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
You can predefine the text and the receiver and by one click on the widget the text is sent.
(e.g. useful if you have to constantly remind someone of something! With that app your effort is minimized ;)
Once configured, this is the fastest way to send sms from your homescreen!
It's just one click!
You can however configure the button to open the sms app with the predefined text filled in, in case you want to edit the text.
- Network permission is needed for the Admob adds in the confiuration screen. Sorry for that!
- Its a widget and does not appear in the applications menu!
- SMS do not appear in the normal chat window.
- Currently in beta (User Interface is not final) Feedback appreciated!
- Keep in mind that SMS might be expensive, so do not overwork that button ;)! Best used with a sms flatrate.
- Have fun!
Keywords: oneClick SMS, sms widget, sms button, direct SMS
Give you the most convenient and efficient three-dimensional operating experience.
2.Use 3D SMS widget to install the widgets, long press a blank spot on the desktop screen, click on the widget, then select the widget you want to add, make sure that the current screen before adding there is enough room for the widget.
송신과 수신한 SMS/MMS 메시지를 보여줍니다. 모든 메시지를 보여주는 Widget과 수신자 별로 보여주는 Widget을 제공합니다.
각 Widget은 Setting에서 보여주는 방식을 변경할 수 있습니다.
Long press on your home screen, press the Widget option and choose "MessageWidget(RedEye)". Make sure your home screen has enough room for the widget.
- Contact별로 수신음 설정 기능.(2012.06.20)
: 수신음 볼륨 설정.
- 부재중 전화 개수 표시(2012.07.13)
: 전화번호 별 부재중 전화 개수 표시
: Settings에서 변경
This is the full version that features:
*4 different modes - small, medium, large and scrollable
*Custom theme generator
*Ability to pick color of all text individually
*64 pre defined different styles
*Option to choose to hide date, message number and settings button
*Option to choose if clicking message text leads to sms thread or sms inbox
*Option to only show latest sms per number
*Showing quick contact view when clicking contact image
*Blacklist - hide messages from contact or number/sendername
*Private mode - toggle message text visibility
*No ads in settings menu
*More features on it's way!
-Does not support Facebook synced contacts at the moment due to Facebook restrictions.
*Facebook linked contacts will show pictures on some devices, but we recommend downloading
Sync.ME and retrieving the pictures https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.syncme.syncmeapp
It will send your location as a Google Maps URL in a SMS, or just send an SMS template!!!
- How to use?
Add a widget on your Home Screen
Click on the widgets 2 times (by default) and an SMS template will be sent to the number of your choice with your location on Google Maps.
Features & technologies:
- Checks between Wireless, GPS and cell phone signal, which has the best accuracy and which has the most recent location and will send it to the emergency number or another number that you can enter.
- Enable / disable phone number prompt after clicking on Widget
- Enable / disable timestamp in messages
- Set default phone number
- Set default template
- Enable / disable GPS
- Set location check interval
- Switch widget design from an icon to a text button (Change button's text and color)
- Set widget click time interval
- Set number of clicks
- How to configure?
Click on the settings button in the Menu
★ This app responds to incoming SMS and missed call automatically and is able to set a schedule to send SMS in future time. And it also can read out SMS in some supported languages. SMS forwarding and many more features are also available.
***Requires Android: 2.1 and up
***If you are using task killer or app killer, please exclude AutoSMS to work properly.
***If you are using GO SMS, you need to uncheck the "Disable other message notification" setting in Receive Settings of GO SMS setting.
★[SMS AUTO REPLY]
● Automatically reply with preset SMS message for receiving SMS and missed calls when you are unable to answer (eg. Driving, In meeting, sleeping, busy , etc…).
● (✔REPLY MESSAGE) Customizable auto-response SMS message for missed calls and SMS.
● (✔WIDGET) One touch Auto-response ON/OFF widget.
● (✔PROFILE) Able to setup multiple profiles for auto response.
● (✔AUTO ON/OFF) Able to set Auto-response Turn-ON duration, no worry even if forget to turn off.
● (✔SILENT MODE) Able to set Ringer Mode to silent mode during turn on and restore automatically after turn off.
● (✔BATTERY EFFICIENT) Auto SMS will not drain battery during “OFF” or “not in Schedule Time”, which helps maintain your battery efficiency.
★[ SCHEDULE SMS ]
● You can set a schedule to send SMS in future for special occasion or wishes to your love one.
★[ SMS READER ]
● This feature may be useful when you are unable to look up the screen and read SMS, for example driving. SMS Reader can read out the message for you in this situation. you may need to install Text-to-speech engine to works it properly and the supported language is depend on the Text-to-speech engine.
★[ INSTANT SMS ]
● This feature may be useful if you have to send same message to a same person frequently.
★[ FORWARD SMS ]
● You can forward receiving SMS to specified numbers automatically. This feature can be used for business such as sharing infomations(SMS) with team members,etc.
1) If same contact SMS/calls in again within 5 mins, only one Auto-response message is sent.
2) Option to prompt you to select Reply message from recently used message.
3) Able to set different message for SMS and incoming missed call.
4) Able to set “Reply Once” option for each scheduled session.
* More features coming soon.
Keywords: autosms, autoreply, sms listen, listen sms, scheduling sms, scheduler, sms speak, sms speaker, sms talk, sms talker, sms sender, safe drive, drive safely, drivesafe.ly,
With Contacts+ widget you can call, text or send whatsapp messages to your friends with just one click - directly from your Smartphone and Tablet homescreen or lockscreen.
To place the widget on your homescreen or lockscreen, enter your apps drawer >> tap the widgets tab >> press & hold to pick up the widget.
★ Beautiful widget design
★ Groups selection (based on your phone contacts)
★ Light, Dark and Black themes
★ Click action selection per contact: call, text, send WhatsApp message or open contact
★ Resizable & Scrollable !
Stay tuned for more cool features :)
Note: the widget currently supports only Tablets with telephony services.
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATES: You may have noticed I haven't updated this for ages. Sorry. I bought a Nexus 4 and so I don't need this any more and don't have motivation to update it. A possible alternative is TextSecure which is free and based on the same code as this, plus it encrypts your texts!
This is the stock messaging (SMS & MMS) app from Android 4.1 Jellybean! The biggest improvements Google made in Jellybean are a new widget, photos in the notifications and a better recipient interface.
Remember to disable your existing SMS app's notifications or you will get two notifications for each message.
Please test the app to make sure it can send and receive messages correctly before relying on it! Test it a lot! Also if you are upgrading from the ICS version, PLEASE read the recent changes.
If you appreciate this and my other totally free stock apps, consider sending me some money (via paypal)! I'm poor and hungry and it takes a long time to do this!
* Some incomplete phone numbers in the ComposeMessageActivity are deleted when you go to enter the message. I found the cause of this but there is not much I can do.
* Contact photos may not sync properly. According to one user this is expected behaviour and it is basically Facebook's fault.
* Widget is flickery when it loads. I looked into it. Can't find problem; may be Samsung's bug since it doesn't happen in emulator.
* Widget "Show more conversations" button goes to the compose message activity instead of the message list. This is very weird.
* SMS notifications might be unreliable for you. Test it a lot!
* MMS doesn't work at all right now.
While driving, walking or hands are not free, it gives great convenience to you. Especially it increase the driving safety when short messages received.
When speaking text messages, you can immediately stop speaking when it's not convenient or you do not want to hear.
Auto SMS reading can be turned on or off. Delay time can be set to avoid ring voice conflict.
Seven languages are supported by default: American English, British English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese. Other language is also supported if it's supported by system speech engine.
(For Android 2.1+)If your language is not default supported, or you want to change voice quality, you can find and download SVOX language pack in the list: Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, UK English, US English, European Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Finnish, Canadian French, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Cantonese, Mandarin.
Some new features need to be activated using "Points" or by payment. "Points" can be acquired for free.
These features including:
Flip screen down stopping: Providing flip screen down stopping option when reading message.
Shake stopping: Providing shake stopping option when reading message.
Turn on with bluetooth: Can turn on auto reading when bluetooth connected.
Auto reading time setting: Can set time ranges for reading or for no reading.
Widget: Open and close functions on home screen.
Ads removal: Remove ads in this app.
Allows quick access to call or send sms to contacts/numbers you have contacted recently/frequently.
· Unlike others, you don't need to configure it manually. It auto select your contacts/numbers depending on the frequency and age of calls and sms.
· You can manage a list of numbers that the widget should not show.
· See stats and last communications for a phone number.
· 4 sizes:
- 8 contacts
- 4 contacts
- 3 contacts
- Smart list shortcut
This is a WIDGET, so you can't open it as a normal app. To add a widget to your desktop, do a long press on a free space of the home screen and select "add widget".
** WARNING FOR TASK KILLER APPS USERS **: be sure that your task killer is configured to ignore this app, in other case, the widget can be frozen.
NOTE: I can't answer to your comments here, please send me an e-mail to request a new feature, to report a bug or to get help on any issue related with this widget. You can also contact me using twitter (@SPCamposAndroid)
You can also visit the FAQ section of the web.
- 2 widget sizes on HomeScreen (3 x 2 and 3 x 3 blocks)
- display 4 SMS per page (3x2) and 5 SMS per page (3x3)
- display contact image (you can turn off this feature)
- there are 3 images you can select for default contact image, the images are : Smiley Face, Android and Anonymous
- view SMS in Threading Mode (grouped by phone number)
- you can make a phone call by press at contact image in thread viewer
- support delete individual message or all messages (by long touch at sender name in thread viewer)
- quick button to launch a "New SMS Window" (you can select phone number from contacts book)
- new coming SMS notification on widget
- option to limit number of SMS per thread in thread viewer
- option to adjust size of texts on widget
- option to switch hour format (12 or 24 hour format)
Recent Changes :
- minor change to User Interface
- fix some bugs
- remove ads in New SMS Window
Thank you all very much, :)
"Dead simple and free, what more could you ask for? - LifeHacker
Also featured on Android Community, Talk Android, IntoMobile, Android Headlines, and Droid Life!
Fast, Simple, Elegant
A homescreen widget to show messages (or SMS) received in Google Hangouts
Fully resizable and shows your messages at a glance.
Because of limitations to the Android system, only new Hangouts will be shown and only works for 4.3+
You must first install Google Hangouts! :)