SonicWALL® Mobile Connect™ provides users full network-level access to corporate and academic resources over encrypted SSL VPN connections. The client provides anytime, anywhere access to critical applications such as email, virtual desktop sessions and other Android applications.
SonicWALL Mobile Connect is a free app, but requires a concurrent user license on one of the following SonicWALL solutions in order to function properly:
• SonicWALL Aventail E-Class Secure Remote Access (SRA) appliances running 10.5.4 or higher.
• SonicWALL SRA appliances running 5.5 or higher.
• SonicWALL Next-Generation Firewall appliances including the TZ, NSA, E-Class NSA running SonicOS 184.108.40.206 or higher.
For more information on SonicWALL SSL VPN and Next-Generation Firewall solutions, please visit www.sonicwall.com.
MySonicWALL.com delivers a convenient, centralized way to register and manage all your SonicWALL Security Appliances and Security Services with a single user profile.
MySonicWALL requires Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher.
MySonicWALL is a free app, but requires an existing account to have been created at mysonicwall.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: A VMware Horizon virtual desktop or hosted application is required to use the VMware Horizon Client for Android. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
NEW – LEAVE THE DESKTOP BEHIND WITH HOSTED APPLICATIONS
VMware Horizon 6 now supports hosted applications in addition to virtual desktops. With hosted applications, leave the desktop behind, jump directly to your apps, and run them like local Android apps.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS - Available with Horizon View 5.2 and later.
Unity Touch bridges the gap between your touch screen and your Windows applications. With Unity Touch, you can easily browse, search, and open Windows applications & Files, choose favorite applications and Files, and easily switch between running applications all without the Start Menu or Task Bar.
The adaptive capabilities of the PCoIP display protocol make your virtual desktop fast and responsive regardless of whether you are connecting over your corporate WiFi network or over cellular data at a local café.
SECURE FROM ANY LOCATION
At your desk or away from the office you’re always secure with VMware Horizon. Leverage smart card authentication with the Biometric Associates baiMobile smart card readers. Use the newly integrated RSA soft token and you don't even need to leave the VMware Horizon client to enter your RSA SecureID token for login.
NOTE REGARDING APPLICATION PERMISSIONS: When you install the VMware Horizon Client, you will be prompted to allow the app to read phone status and identity. These permissions are due to the integrated RSA SDK and the RSA soft token feature. For security purposes, the RSA SDK requires access to the phone state, device's network state and Wi-Fi state in order to verify the device's identity.
For more information, refer to RSA FAQ: http://www.rsa.com/android/help120.htm
1. Access your VMware Horizon Windows virtual desktop or hosted applications on the go from your Android device
2. Set up and connect easily with VMware Horizon integration
3. PCoIP-only connectivity for optimal interactive performance
4. Get work done with support for Unity Touch, native Android gestures, and full screen trackpad
5. Supports English, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
For over ten years simPRO Software has provided leading-edge Field Service Management software designed for the trade and service industry.
Note: This version to be used in the event v3 is incompatible with your device
The Juniper 1on1 App provides mobile access to information about Juniper’s entire product portfolio. Explore the ins and outs of Juniper products and network architectures, view videos, read customer references, and learn how Juniper can help you build the best network. Interact one-on-one with Juniper’s latest social media channels and easily share content with your colleagues.
With Juniper 1on1, you can:
• Explore Juniper’s products, network architectures, services, and company pages
• View Juniper’s latest customer references as they pertain to specific products
• See Juniper’s latest innovations in the new Build the Best section
• Watch videos and access datasheets
• Interact with the J-Net Community or Juniper’s Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter pages
• Contact Juniper directly online or by phone
Android v 4.2
2. Take a picture with Securo Mobile! Your photo is securely timestamped and its integrity guaranteed.
Timestamps are issued by a Certification Authority in the European Union Trusted Lists of Certification Providers in compliance with the EU Directive 1999/93/EC, the standard RFC-3161 and ETSI TS 102 023.
3. We've got your back. The secured data added to your photo allows you to show that it was taken when you claim and has not been modified since.
Securo Mobile Pro comes with 10 certification FREE, then you can buy more right inside the app or at http://easytimestamping.com
You can use your certification credit also in our other services: http://easytimestamping.com and Certified Screenshot (http://goo.gl/txtSt).