The ideal application for Data Center Administrators who want to have a life outside of work too! :) It does not replace your vSphere® Client, but it comes really close to it.
iVMControl allows you to connect remotely and securely to your Virtualization Hypervisors and monitor the activity on the hosts and on the VMs. You will be able to check alarms, events and task status, see the status of every host and VM, the operating system installed, the power state, the status and version of your vmtools, check if any VM has raised an alarm and so on.
You can also remotely power on, power off or suspend virtual machines, enter or exit maintenance mode, reboot, disconnect or reconnect your ESX hosts.
You can see the graphs for the CPU usage, memory, NIC card usage, HDD usage for both VMs and Hosts, you can make/restore/manage snapshots of VMs.
In addition, we offer VMotion support and screenshots for VMs (more to come...)
A WiFi connection is recommended, but not required. You can also use VPN connections if you have a VPN client on your device.
For slower connections, you might want to tweak your connection timeout parameter (by default 30 sec).
Visit iVMControl's Facebook page here:
** NOTE ** Please note that for ESXi *FREE*, Vmware decided to offer read-only access to the management APIs. This applies to all management applications, and is enforced by Vmware. What this means for iVMControl is that if you have a FREE ESXi, you will be able to use only the 'read-only' (monitoring) functions of iVMControl. If you have a paid license of ESXi (Essentials license is enough) this does not apply to you.
Console support for ESX/vCenter.
Please note that regardless of the connection point (ESX(i)/vCenter), the console connects *directly* to the ESX host where the VM you want to monitor resides. This implies you need to make sure that your ESX hosts have IP addresses that are *routable*, otherwise you will not be able to access the VNC console; you need to make sure that the port configured (in the range 5900-5999) is allowed through your firewall for each ESX device you want to connect to.
Furthermore, please make note of the fact that only the 8-character password is encrypted with the standard VNC client. All VNC client traffic is sent unencrypted across the network. If security is a concern in your organization, you need to be aware of this. You can disable your VNC terminal once you are done with the Console session (use Configure Console and disable VNC altogether).
VMWare Tools needs to be installed on each and every VM that is monitored through iVMControl's console connection. Check the Vmware knowledge base on other requirements:
Please contact us with questions, that's what the contact button is for :)
- Supports all of the most actual vCenter Server/ESX(i) versions: 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, 3.x.
- Faster than the web-based clients.
- Does not require any additional software like vSphere plugins, agents, proxies etc.; connects directly to vCenter/ESX(i).
- Does not require any accounts, subscriptions and registering.
- Usable and intuitive interface with split and pager view layout options.
- Ability to connect to several vCenters/ESX(i)s at the same time.
- Real time monitoring of vSphere inventory state and activities.
- All of the basic management operations for VMs, hosts, vApps etc. supported.
- Recent tasks.
- VM snapshot manager.
- VM device manager.
- VM migration; both VMotion™ and VM relocation (change host and/or datastore) supported.
- HTML5 VM console. Experimental. Only for vCenter. vSphere Web Client needs to be running and 7331 port needs to be opened on vCenter host. Android 4.1 or higher is recommended.
- VNC®/RDP® console for the virtual machines.
- Realtime performance charts.
- Inventory search.
- Data store mount browsing over SSH protocol.
- Once-only payment.
•Follow the product blog here https://communities.vmware.com/blogs/vmwpad
- Those who get “License Check Error” on app startup please check the following:
1. You are trying to launch the app being logged into the same Google account used to purchase the app.
2. You have stable Internet connection - this is required only on first app startup (after install/reboot).
3. You have recent version of Google Play™ app installed.
- vmwPAD browses the datastore mounts on ESX(i) over SSH protocol (the desktop client does it over HTTPS under root account), hence you have to be sure that the SSH server is running on ESX(i) and your account(s) is granted with corresponding permissions for the datastore file operations.
- If you have any technical problems please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Posting your troubles in the product reviews will not help us to investigate and fix them shortly.
™ vmwPAD is a trademark of Freeroam.me
™ Android, Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
® VMware, VMware vSphere, vCenter Server, VMotion, ESX and ESXi are trademarks or registered trademarks of VMware, Inc.
® RDP is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corp.
® VNC is a registered trademark of RealVNC Ltd.
vSphere Mobile Watchlist brings the following key capabilities to vSphere administrators on the go:
EASILY CREATE WATCHLISTS: Search for and select a subset of VMs and hosts from your VMware vCenter Server and/or ESXi inventory to monitor in one or multiple watchlists.
VMs and HOSTS AT A GLANCE: Review the status of selected Watchlist VMs and hosts from your device including state, configuration details, resource usage, health alerts, view of the VM console, and related objects.
DISCOVER: Alerts are linked to pertinent diagnostic information from the VMware Knowledge Base, as well as articles from the Web.
REMEDIATE REMOTELY: Remediate problems directly from the device by powering on/off, resuming/suspending, connecting/disconnecting, or restarting VMs and/or hosts — or for situations where on-site remediation is required, share alert(s) along with recommended solutions in an email to team members back at the datacenter.
vSphere Mobile Watchlist is compatible with Android 4+.
NOTE: A VMware vSphere installation (5.0 and above) is required to use VMware vSphere Mobile Watchlist. Access to vSphere infrastructure may require a secure access method such as VPN on a mobile device. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
Support and tips for using VMware vSphere Mobile Watchlist are provided via VMware Communities at http://www.vmware.com/go/vspheremobile
Please note that support for vSphere Mobile Watchlist is not available through VMware’s telephone support hotline or Global Support Services.
SonicWALL® Mobile Connect™ provides users full network-level access to corporate and academic resources over encrypted SSL VPN connections. The client provides anytime, anywhere access to critical applications such as email, virtual desktop sessions and other Android applications.
SonicWALL Mobile Connect is a free app, but requires a concurrent user license on one of the following SonicWALL solutions in order to function properly:
• SonicWALL Aventail E-Class Secure Remote Access (SRA) appliances running 10.5.4 or higher.
• SonicWALL SRA appliances running 5.5 or higher.
• SonicWALL Next-Generation Firewall appliances including the TZ, NSA, E-Class NSA running SonicOS 18.104.22.168 or higher.
For more information on SonicWALL SSL VPN and Next-Generation Firewall solutions, please visit www.sonicwall.com.
The ITmanager.net service includes an optional Private Network Connector which is installed on a Windows server behind your firewall. The Private Network Connector can be downloaded here: http://www.itmanager.net/download/ The Private Network Connector enables monitoring and management of servers behind firewalls without opening any ports in the firewall. Connections to the PNC are encrypted for security. The Private Network connector supports multiple users.
Manage or view the services running on a Windows computer. Shutdown or reboot Windows computers. Connect and remotely control Windows computers using Remote Desktop Protocol.
Manage both vCenter Servers and standalone ESXi Hypervisor servers using ITmanager.net. Browse your network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters. The vCMA server is not required.
IT Administrators can perform Active Directory management tasks from anywhere to manage Users and Groups on their Windows domain.
SSH and Telnet:
SSH and Telnet connections from anywhere. Connect to a remote terminal console to Unix, Mainframes or Routers and run any program or commands on the terminal.
VNC, ARD & RDP:
A full mobile suite of VNC, Windows Remote Desktop and Apple Remote Desktop clients. Connect to your computers, see the screen, control the mouse and keyboard from anywhere.
Amazon Web Services (AWS):
View, analyze and instantly control your Amazon AWS environment. Remotely manage EC2, S3, Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Elastic Beanstalk.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server:
Use ITmanager.net to administer your BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.x, 10 or BES 12 installation. Securely and remotely manage users, devices, groups, IT policies and more.
- Monitor servers with Ping, HTTP or TCP Ports
- View graphs and charts of response times
- Configure thresholds when servers are down, slow or returning error codes
- Notifications sent to Email, SMS, iOS or Android Push.
- Notify multiple users based on different start time and repeating criteria
- Monitor servers on the Internet as well as servers behind the firewall
- Integrates with PagerDuty
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and charts response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
- Whois: Perform whois queries on DNS names
- Subnet Calculator: Quickly calculate subnet addresses based on IP's
- DNS Lookup: Query DNS Records
- Scan network to discover servers automatically
***** "A Sys Admin’s Dream App" by Wesley Miller Oct, 2014
“A must have for any Admin of IT Systems.”
***** "This is the Best" Terence Jackson Sept, 2014
“This is the best IT tool that I have used in quite a while. It's like a Swiss army knife of IT Management. It's even better with the Web access now. Keep up the good work.”
***** "Absolutely Great Software" by Mikel T June, 2014
“This is the most intuitive remote administration application I have used to date. Where it really shines is in VMWARE management. If you are on the fence it's worth it most assuredly.”
***** "The Killer-App for IT Warriors" by Brandon Delcamp May, 2014
“This is a must have app for anyone doing any sort of IT management. It fits the bill in just about any situation, it's there to make your life so much easier. Simply Amazing.”
A FREE 30 day subscription is provided to all new users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all of your Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices as well as through any web browser with our web app.
This application is simple Monitoring Client
*Can see the state.
*Can switch notification alert ON OFF.
Please set the following items:
* [Server name] (title)
* [Your server domain or IP address]
* [Account] e.g) nagiosadmin
* [Base url] e.g) /nagios /cgi-bin
* [Interval time] e.g) 30 (seconds) 0 is not auto reload
* [User-Agent] (use your server security)
It has been tested on the following Nagios versions of
Security setting an example of using the user-agent (Apache)
SetEnvIf User-Agent ^asdfghjkl1234567890 ok
Deny from All
Allow from env=ok
If there is a problem,
It helps of bug fixes and you are able to contact the version of Nagios :)
-Unlock coupons for exclusive VIP rewards and content.
-One button click to call Customer Service
-Skip the line and set appointment to meet with a customer care representative.
-Locate and contact the closest mybullfrog.com store anytime on the go.
-Easily connect to your Verizon Wireless Account
-Stay up to date with our latest deals and exclusives.
-Take our customer satisfaction surveys and get rewarded
-Check your equipment trade in value
•Add and edit up to 4 phones where you wish to receive calls
•Select default phone to receive calls
•Enable/disable follow-me calling
•Exclude phones from the follow-me list for later use
•Log in and out of TrueACD queues
•Mark extension as unavailable so calls go directly to voicemail
•Manage extensions on multiple Virtual PBX accounts
Virtual PBX is the award-winning hosted PBX service that can make a business-class phone system out of your cell phones and land lines, or can give your company a complete business VoIP phone system based on internet phone lines. You can even mix and match business VoIP service with mobile phones and landlines to get a custom setup that works perfectly just for you. Features include a custom auto-attendant, follow-me calling, True ACD queues, call recording, voicemail, internet fax, conferencing, and more.
This app works in concert with the browser-based management tool for any Virtual PBX account. To use it, you will need an active extension on your Virtual PBX account, along with your Virtual PBX phone number, extension number, and web password.
NOTE: This app is no longer maintained. If your mobile device runs on Android 4.0 or later, please use our recent app called "PRTG for Android": https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paessler.prtgandroid
PRTGdroid connects to your installation of PRTG Network Monitor so you can view live monitoring data and get notified of alarms while on the go. It embeds PRTG's 'Mini HTML' web browser interface so you can view data, scan now, acknowledge alarms, and pause and resume monitoring for objects.
Find more information at http://www.paessler.com/androidapp
• Multiple accounts support to query different server/login combinations. Switch easily between accounts.
• Queries alarm status in the background and alerts for any alarms or when alarm count raises for any account
• Shows PRTG's 'Mini HTML' web browser interface
• Alarms can be configured to use audible alarm and/or vibration (triggered for new notifications)
• Configure whether you want to be notified of "Warning" and "Unusual" states
• Directly access your installation's "Favorites" sensor list
• Polling interval can be set to 30 seconds, 1 minute, or 5 minutes
To use this app, you need to run an installation of PRTG Network Monitor 8.4 or later that is accessible from the network your device is connected to.
When entering data for an account, please make sure you do not add any spaces at the end of the fields. Also, PRTG credentials are case sensitive!
In order to test this app, use the following configuration of the Paessler demo account:
* Hostname/IP: prtg.paessler.com
* Port Number: 443
* Use Https: [yes]
* Login Name: demo
* Password: demodemo
The app is not available for Xperia X10.
1. Bluetooth connection with locator receiver and have the ability to choose to use either internal GPS on the device or external GPS.
2. All data will be logged in the device and display in real time.
3. Data are stored as KML format that easily open by Google Earth.
4. Email features available – you can email the KML file from your device
IMPORTANT NOTE: A VMware Horizon virtual desktop or hosted application is required to use the VMware Horizon Client for Android. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
NEW – LEAVE THE DESKTOP BEHIND WITH HOSTED APPLICATIONS
VMware Horizon 6 now supports hosted applications in addition to virtual desktops. With hosted applications, leave the desktop behind, jump directly to your apps, and run them like local Android apps.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS - Available with Horizon View 5.2 and later.
Unity Touch bridges the gap between your touch screen and your Windows applications. With Unity Touch, you can easily browse, search, and open Windows applications & Files, choose favorite applications and Files, and easily switch between running applications all without the Start Menu or Task Bar.
The adaptive capabilities of the PCoIP display protocol make your virtual desktop fast and responsive regardless of whether you are connecting over your corporate WiFi network or over cellular data at a local café.
SECURE FROM ANY LOCATION
At your desk or away from the office you’re always secure with VMware Horizon. Leverage smart card authentication with the Biometric Associates baiMobile smart card readers. Use the newly integrated RSA soft token and you don't even need to leave the VMware Horizon client to enter your RSA SecureID token for login.
NOTE REGARDING APPLICATION PERMISSIONS: When you install the VMware Horizon Client, you will be prompted to allow the app to read phone status and identity. These permissions are due to the integrated RSA SDK and the RSA soft token feature. For security purposes, the RSA SDK requires access to the phone state, device's network state and Wi-Fi state in order to verify the device's identity.
For more information, refer to RSA FAQ: http://www.rsa.com/android/help120.htm
1. Access your VMware Horizon Windows virtual desktop or hosted applications on the go from your Android device
2. Set up and connect easily with VMware Horizon integration
3. PCoIP-only connectivity for optimal interactive performance
4. Get work done with support for Unity Touch, native Android gestures, and full screen trackpad
5. Supports English, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
Use the My VMware app to view the following information whether you are connected or offline:
• License key data
• My VMware users and permissions
• VMware Knowledge Base articles
• The status of your Support Requests
• Support contract and order information
• Edit license key folders (create, move, rename, delete).
• Edit existing user permissions.
• Fast Lane Support: Severity 1 Support Request feature for Business & Mission Critical Support entitlements
All information is displayed at the company account level, making it easier to keep track of VMware products and support as your organization changes and grows.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: A My VMware profile is required to use the My VMware app. To access your profile or register (at no cost), go to my.vmware.com.
Support for the My VMware app is available only through the VMware community. Click the App Support button or go to http://www.vmware.com/go/myvmwaremobile to post questions to the VMware community.
Stream or download content. At home. In the office. On the go. Stay up to date on the latest news and content related to VMware.
Evaluation Videos: videos on how to install and use key product features
What’s New: whitepapers, datasheets and other related product content
Best Practices: stay up to date on VMware features and solutions
MySonicWALL.com delivers a convenient, centralized way to register and manage all your SonicWALL Security Appliances and Security Services with a single user profile.
MySonicWALL requires Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher.
MySonicWALL is a free app, but requires an existing account to have been created at mysonicwall.com
- Windows,VMware ESXi (vCenter and vMotion),Active Directory,Network Device
- IPMI hardware control for HP iLO,IBM RSA,Dell DRAC, Fujitsu ServerView
- Track physical server asset by Barcode
- Access server hardware warranty (HP, Dell, IBM, Fujitsu)
- Generate real-time server inventory report
- Agentless deployment,No firewall opening,VPN is NOT required
- Multiple InfraDog accounts on single mobile for Managed Service Provider
Feature demo is available after the app download.
Create InfraDog account and manage 10 systems for FREE.
Existing user need to upgrade Management Point to 2.1.41300.0 for all new features
IMPORTANT! Follow below steps to begin using InfraDog.
1. Create InfraDog account.
2. Download Management Point console from InfraDog website.
3. Install Management Point console on any Windows computer in your network with internet connection.
4. Scan Windows computer,VMware vCenter or ESXi host,Active Directory,IPMI by IP range or host name.
5. Push discovered instances to mobile phone.
6. Start monitor and access IT infrastructure on mobile anywhere.
* Single Management Point console can manage hundreds of computers.
* Securely hosted by Microsoft Azure Cloud, encrypted SSL for all communications.Security PIN code is enforced to access app and any critical actions.
Key features on mobile:
1. Windows Server monitoring and access
- Event Log
- Services (Start/Stop)
- Network port scanning
- Process (Kill)
2. VMware Management
- VMware vSphere vCenter or standalone ESXi host
- VMware Host level: CPU, Memory utilization and Shutdown, Reboot, Maintenance Mode.
- VMware Guest level: CPU, Memory, Disk utilization, Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- VMware Guest live console
- VMware Guest modify # of CPU, Size of memory
- VMware Guest migration (vMotion)
- VMware Guest association with InfraDog managed server instance
3. Active Directory
- Unlock user
- Reset password
- Enable/disable user
- Modify group membership
- Capture employee photo by mobile camera and upload to Active Directory
- Quick find locked, disabled, inactive and password never expires users
4. IPMI hardware control(Intelligent Platform Management Interface)
- Support HP iLO; Dell DRAC; IBM RSA; Fujitsu ServerView and other IPMI compatible devices.
- Cold Reset; Power On or Off.
- Real-Time CPU and Mainboard temperature and cooling fan speed.
- In App Association between IPMI connection and InfraDog managed physical Instance.
5. Network Device Monitoring (Printer, Router, Storage, Firewall etc.)
- Auto discovery for network device IP address, MAC address, model, manufacturer
- Connection status for network devices
- Port monitoring
- Port scanning
- Email alert
- Mobile push notification (unlimited)
- In-App alert history
7. IT Asset management
- In-App pair with Barcode asset tag
- Search asset by Barcode (Phone Camera)
- Display server hardware warranty information on mobile (Dell, HP, IBM, Fujitsu)
8. Real time reporting
- Detailed server inventory chart report (PDF) sent by email
- Search by IP/ host name or Microsoft KB
- Location based search for Microsoft Pinpoint
10. Multi-Users and Profiles
- Invite additional sysadmins or users for your account
- Manage multiple customer IT environments on a single mobile device
Operating systems supported:
- Desktop: Windows XP and above
- Server: Windows 2003 and above
- VMware: vSphere 4 and above
- Active Directory: Windows 2003 AD and above
- IPMI: 1.5 and 2.0
2. Take a picture with Securo Mobile! Your photo is securely timestamped and its integrity guaranteed.
Timestamps are issued by a Certification Authority in the European Union Trusted Lists of Certification Providers in compliance with the EU Directive 1999/93/EC, the standard RFC-3161 and ETSI TS 102 023.
3. We've got your back. The secured data added to your photo allows you to show that it was taken when you claim and has not been modified since.
Securo Mobile Pro comes with 10 certification FREE, then you can buy more right inside the app or at http://easytimestamping.com
You can use your certification credit also in our other services: http://easytimestamping.com and Certified Screenshot (http://goo.gl/txtSt).