- Bangkok Metro
- Barcelona Metro
- Berlin S-Bahn & U-Bahn
- Boston Subway
- Buenos Aires Subte
- Cairo Metro
- Chicago CTA L Train
- Delhi Metro
- Frankfurt U-Bahn
- Glasgow Subway
- Guangzhou Metro
- Hamburg U-Bahn & S-Bahn
- Hong Kong MTR
- Kiev Metro
- Kyoto Subway
- Liverpool Merseyrail
- London Underground (Tube)
- Los Angeles Metro Rail
- Lyon Metro
- Madrid Metro
- Mexico City Metro
- Milan Metro
- Montreal Metro
- Moscow Metro
- Munich U-Bahn
- Nagoya Subway
- New York Subway
- Newark Subway & Light Rail
- Osaka Subway
- Paris Metro
- Philadelphia Subway
- Prague Metro
- Rome Metro
- Sao Paulo Metro & CPTM
- Seoul Subway
- Shanghai Metro
- Singapore MRT
- St. Petersburg Metro
- Stockholm Metro
- Taipei MRT
- Tehran Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Toronto Subway
- Vienna U-Bahn
- Washington Metro
* 100% offline and up-to-date, because the map data comes from the OpenStreetMap project.
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Display your current location on the map.
* Find streets by name, but also other points of interest like attractions, museums, hotels, and many more.
* In the premium edition you can also sort points of interest by their distance and apply other search filters.
* Select the elements visible on the map.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
** ATTENTION **
If the application crashes when opening map at first time after installing, try reinstalling it
** BETA **
Beta version 1.1.5 available from site: http://www.ametro.org/file-cabinet
- Station selection by touch (enabled by default)
- Fixed FC when open search line while only once station found
Search and visit all of places in Korea with Daum Maps!
1) Search for restaurant, cafe, pharmacy and many other spots
2) Clickable texts and bus stop and subway station icons on maps
3) Search for car routes, public transportation routes, and pedestrian routes
4) Subway Map (with Roadview and bus stops infos at subway exits)
5) Real-time bus arrivals information
6) Real-time traffic information with CCTVs and accident/construction information
7) High Definition maps
8) Skyview - high resolution aerial map images
9) Roadview - 360 degrees panorama street images
1) Storeview - 360 degrees panorama images and floor plans of stores
2) Compass showing where you're heading
3) Search for stores offering discount coupons
4) Automatic Search Mode - showing search results continuously while map is being moved
5) Measure distance on map
6) My Favorite List synchronized with PC Daum Maps
- Multi-Touch pinch-to-zoom where supported, or double-tap to zoom in, tap the zoom-out button to zoom out
- Batch download multiple maps in the background
- Quick links to the MTA's online route details
- Create custom home screen shortcuts to any map or quick-link
- Choose where to save you map tiles (defaults to SD Card)
This app features
-Subway day and late-night maps of New York City and suburbs.
-Bus maps for Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island.
-Railroad and ferry connections.
-Maps are movable to the SD card
-Maps are downloaded the first time you check them and stored on your cache till you update or uninstall. So that you can browse them offline
-Real-time service status from the original MTA agency
-Subway and bus schedules for every single stop
-Trip planner, with point to point directions all over New York City
Bus maps need to be downloaded from the internet the first time you check them. Each of them occupies a few MBs, so they take a while to download. From then on, they'll be available for offline use.
Support for android versions prior to 2.3 has been discontinued.
Send me your suggestions and I'll try to add/fix them.
This app and O'Mecha Online LLC does not affiliated or associate with Subway in any way.
This application supports English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean, and Japanese. It is highly recommended for visitors sight-seeing in Tokyo.
By simply touching the station names on the map, you can easily search for a route, or instead you can select your arrival and departure stations by using the landmark search functionality to search for the name of tourist spots such as Tokyo Tower or Senso-ji Temple or for the name of popular hotels. This application displays the main route, time required, and fares in a simple easy to understand format. Also because the application allows you to find the closest exit to landmarks near the station, you can stop worrying about navigating the huge number of subway exits, and simply relax and enjoy using the subway to sightsee around Tokyo.
Make sightseeing in Tokyo convenient and pleasant! Try it today!
1. Can also be used offline.
2. Supports English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean, & Japanese.
3. Three ways to select your arrival and departure stations
・By touching the station name on the route map
・By selecting the station name based on nearby major tourist spots
・By entering the station name
4. Guides you to the best exit for nearby tourist spots. (Exit A1, B1 etc.)
・When using Find Nearest Station (GPS function), please be aware that the current location may vary from actuality in the event of your device having a poor signal when inside a building etc.
・Fares and transfer information supplied are relevant only to routes on the Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway lines. In the event of service disruptions, there may be occasions when the route displayed in the search results cannot be accessed.
・The search is based on the average ride time. Times may vary from the actual timetable so please keep this in mind when using the service.
・The fare displayed is the fare to ride the train if you purchase a ticket. If you are using an IC Card, please check the fare.
・Functionality issues sometimes may occur due to the memory limitations of your device. In this event, please check your device’s memory and try again.
・In the event of a fare revision on the Tokyo Subway (Tokyo Metro or Toei Subway), please be aware that relevant updates to the application may occur slightly before or after the official enforcement date.
AndroidOS 4 and above
*There may be functionality issues with certain devices.
No internet connection required!
Absolutely free. NO ADS!
Are you going to visit Munich?
Do you need a guide for it's local train system?
Navigate easily within Munich public transport system.
This application provides you with official and actual public transit map from MVV.
Application controls are intuitive and the map image is of a high quality.
The public transit system in this Bavarian city is fast and efficient, like much of Germany.
There is the U-Bahn, the Untergrund Bahn, or Underground Train; the S-Bahn, the Schnell Bahn, or Fast Train;
All public transit in Munich is operated under the Muncher Verkehrs und Tarifverbund GmbH. People often refer to this company and all public transit as the MVV, which is pronounced emm-vau-vau in German.
• any phone or tablet with an Android OS version from 2.1 (Eclair) to 4.0.3 (ICS)
This is very useful for those who live in Milano and all the tourists that looking for the city guide.
- Local news
- City Map with top attractions (available offline)
- Information on restaurants, bars, pubs and hotels in Milan.
- Public Transport (Atm, subway, Trenitalia)
- Local Weather
- Travel Info (main sights, history, geography, climate, monuments and main sights)
- Most useful Link
The Universal Exposition of Milan will see the visitor at the center of a ground-breaking, innovative and participatory experience. Visitors to Expo Milano 2015 from May 1 through October 31, 2015, will be the focus of a new format and have an opportunity to discover the participating countries through their culture, food excellence and architectural innovation and technology.
Interested in participating in the experience first-hand? Download this app in order to:
• Receive daily updates on the World Expo and its key players.
• Find out what is happening in all of the cities throughout Italy. Learn about events, concerts, lectures, tastings, festivals, shows, conferences and workshops. Check out the many activities open to the public and initiatives designed for kids.
• Access thematic content and information about the World Expo.
• Explore the site and view images of Exhibition Hall designs.
• View the images gallery and videos dedicated to the World Expo.
• Buy Expo tickets and book other exclusive services.
In order to make sure you can enjoy all that the city has to offer, we are making available, free of charge, the innovative instrument “Eventi Milano” (Milan Events). This application provides constantly updated information on events happening in Milan and is personalized based on your preferences.
You can search the events by category (Exhibitions, Music, Theatre and Dance, Sport, Fairs and Congresses, A lot more) and by place (around your position or an address), with the possibility to select your favorite dates.
For further information you can consult our Tourism Portal “www.tourism.milan.it”.
It has been done for those who dont want the full and too much featured notes applications with tags, folders, photos, locations, sync and so on.
This is very similar to the iPhone note app, just create and edit notes, and a couple of features more, like synchronization and reminders.
Very simple to easy. Just create a new note. save it and you're done!
They can also be included in the global search system to easily find out your notes in the future.
Installation includes also a home screen widget.
The main features are:
* Create, edit, delete notes.
* Import/Export all your notes for backup
* Synchronize your notes with google tasks.
* Send notes to calendar.
* Mark notes as completed.
* Share in/out. You can share a note with one of your installed services ( fb, twitter, dropbox, gmail, etc.. ) but you can also import text from one of them too.
* Dropbox synchronization. Just login into your dropbox account, from the preferences panel, and start sync your notes accross different devices.
* Alarm reminders. For every note you can add a reminder. You'll be notified, by a system popup and with a vibration and a sound beep.
* Auto-backup of your notes
* Change theme
To understand permissions used in this app:
* INTERNET: used for synchronization
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used by ads
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used for backup and restore
* VIBRATE and RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used for alarm reminders
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS, READ_SYNC_SETTINGS and WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS permissions are used for google tasks integration.
* INSTALL_SHORTCUT used to create desktop shortcuts for a single note.
If you want to contribute in translating this app into your language or create a custom theme please email me!