Der Inhalt des 308-Seiten-starken Österreich-Teil des Buches wurde für mobile Geräte optimiert und mit nützlichen Funktionen ergänzt:
Finden Sie das nächste Slow Food Gasthaus in Ihrer Nähe. Die interaktive Karte verschafft Ihnen Orientierung.
Navigieren Sie mit Hife verschiedener Sotierungs- und Filtermöglichkeiten einfach und schnell durch alle Restaurants.
Markieren Sie Ihre bevorzugten Slow Food Gasthäuser um Sie noch schneller wiederzufinden.
Südtirol und Slowenien sind voererst nur in der Buchversion verfügbar.
The 1,000 recipes of the application are drawn from the menus of typical Italian restaurants which are recommended by the association Slow Food, an organization which promotes the quality of the Italian cooking tradition.
The recipes – all easy to use – are divided in four categories: vegetables, fish, meat, desserts. You can memorize in a special area your preferred recipes.
Further you find a guide to the most famous Italian wines with historical and technical explanations which allows you to find the best wine for each recipe.
All information is displayed in Italian language.
The Marine Stewardship Council's blue ecolabel helps you easily identify sustainable fish and seafood - by choosing fish that carries the MSC ecolabel you are rewarding those who are fishing sustainably. It offers assurance that the products you're buying comes from a fishery that has met the MSC standard for sustainable fishing. With hundreds of products being added around the world every month and a database that is updated every day, the MSC app offers you the latest information on certified sustainable products.
- See all the MSC labelled products available from our constantly updated database
- Search for products by brand name, including the supermarkets' own products
- Search by species of fish e.g. salmon, tuna, cod
- Search by product type: canned, fresh/chilled, frozen, fish oils and supplements, and pet food
- Combine and refine searches
- Find out which fisheries your favourite products come from
- Access the latest stories from the MSC newsroom and learn about the important contribution MSC certified fisheries are making to improve the health of the oceans.
◆The main feature◆
・The size and the photograph of the fish that fished can be registered as a diary.
・The diary that has been registered can be displayed according to various search conditions.
・You can display the photo of your fishing bass fishes.
・You can register fishing place.
・You can display fishing place on a map.
・Fishing informations and the image can be sent by E-mail.
・Fishing informations and the image can be contributed to Twitter.
・The unit of the size can select the centimeter or the inch.
・The unit of the temperature can select fahrenheit or celsius.
※）The installation of other twitter application is necessary for using twitter. Please install a favorite application program.
Baixe a primeira edição gratuitamente.
Using a 3-color classification, you can quickly decide whether the fish you're about to order is sustainable, or whether it's better for the oceans to make another choice.
Green - Tuck in with a clear conscience.
Orange - Think twice because of associated environmental impacts.
Red - Avoid altogether.
We help you make ocean-friendly seafood choices. For the love of our oceans.
More from developer
Organized by Slow Food and the City of Bra, Cheese will be lived through its tasting and restaurant areas, the Great Hall of Cheese and Enoteca, thematic dinners, the market and many educational activities – all the elements that characterize Slow Food events. Cheese is once again the meeting place for international network of hundreds of Italian and international producers who come to Bra every two years.
With "Cheese 2013" the event is just a tap away: you will find all the exhibitors, events and news in a single app that will guide you through a journey to explore quality food!
With "Cheese 2013", the event becomes paperless: you will need no paper program, map, etc. and the environment will thank you, too!
"Cheese 2013" can be used online as well as offline and is available in English and in Italian.
"Cheese 2013" offers you all the material you need to inform yourself and organize your visit that will accompany you before and during Cheese:
* Program. The complete event list
* Exhibitor and Slow Food Presidia lists. All the stands you can visit, with taxonomy navigation and text search
* Interactive Map. To find your way around Cheese and Bra
* Your visiting card. To exchange contacts with the exhibitors at Cheese
* Your Agenda. A place where you can keep your "must see", your personal notes and the visiting cards you collect
* "Speak-up", a way to make yourself heard by the organizers
* "Now", to find all the events you can take part in at a certain time
* "Discovering", to find out all you can do to learn, taste and have fun walking around in the fair
* "Visit Bra", to discover the main points of interest in Bra and its surroundings
With SGTM the Salone is just a tap away: you will find all the exhibitors, events and news in a single app that will guide you through a journey to explore quality food! With SGTM, the Salone becomes paperless: you will need no paper program, map, etc. and the environment will thank you, too!
SGTM can be used online as well as offline and is available in English and in Italian.
SGTM provides you with a set of tools personalized according to the moment you are using it:
A VIRTUAL BAG, containing all the material you need to inform yourself and organize your visit, that will accompany you before, during and after the Salone.
Three tools that will help you not to miss any opportunity and that will be available as long as the Salone is open:
* The VIEWFINDER, to identify the Presidia QR codes and obtain all the information you need, including original recipes and wonderful photos;
* NOW, to find all the events you can take part in at a certain time;
* A WALK AROUND the Salone, to discover all you can do to learn, taste and have fun walking around in the Salone.
HAVE YOUR SAY, a way to make yourself heard by the organizers, that will be available from the day the Salone opens.
THE PHOTOGRAPH ALBUM with the official photos that will be available after the closing of the Salone.
In your virtual bag you will always have on hand:
* Ticket. The information you need to buy your entrance ticket.
* Route. To help you get to the Salone easily and, possibly, in an environmentally sustainable way.
* Map. To find your way around the Salone.
* Programme. The complete event list, with taxonomy navigation and text search.
* Exhibitor, Presidia and Terra Madre Food Communities lists. All the stands you can visit, with taxonomy navigation and text search.
* Topics. The Salone topic guide, a way to discover the events and exhibitors of the Salone that most interest you. Topics can refer to: types of food products (e.g., “cheese”), services (e.g., “distribution and marketing”), sustainability (e.g., “urban agriculture”) and geographical areas (e.g., “Africa”).
* Your visiting card. To exchange contacts with the exhibitors at the Salone.
* Your diary. A place where you can keep your “must see”, your personal notes and the visiting cards you collect.
* Games. Educational games, to have fun and discover the world of sustainable events and quality food.
SGTM, Sounds Good To Me!