Der Inhalt des 308-Seiten-starken Österreich-Teil des Buches wurde für mobile Geräte optimiert und mit nützlichen Funktionen ergänzt:
Finden Sie das nächste Slow Food Gasthaus in Ihrer Nähe. Die interaktive Karte verschafft Ihnen Orientierung.
Navigieren Sie mit Hife verschiedener Sotierungs- und Filtermöglichkeiten einfach und schnell durch alle Restaurants.
Markieren Sie Ihre bevorzugten Slow Food Gasthäuser um Sie noch schneller wiederzufinden.
Südtirol und Slowenien sind voererst nur in der Buchversion verfügbar.
*** EDIZIONE 2014***
Non è mai stato così facile scegliere il posto giusto per mangiare la più autentica cucina di territorio a meno di 35 euro (vini esclusi).
*** Quasi 2000 locali selezionati da Slow Food ***
*** Più di 100 nuove osterie ***
*** Nessun costo aggiuntivo ***
Osterie d'Italia 2014 è l'unico modo per avere "sempre in tasca" i locali selezionati da Slow Food dove mangiare i migliori piatti della tradizione.
Trova l'osteria più vicina a te, o dove mangiare i tuoi piatti preferiti, e condividila con i tuoi amici.
Osterie d'Italia 2014 è lo strumento indispensabile per chiunque ami la cucina e cerchi una guida affidabile.
Finalmente anche su Android!
The 1,000 recipes of the application are drawn from the menus of typical Italian restaurants which are recommended by the association Slow Food, an organization which promotes the quality of the Italian cooking tradition.
The recipes – all easy to use – are divided in four categories: vegetables, fish, meat, desserts. You can memorize in a special area your preferred recipes.
Further you find a guide to the most famous Italian wines with historical and technical explanations which allows you to find the best wine for each recipe.
All information is displayed in Italian language.
This App Features:
• 200 delicious recipes for busy folks
• Easy to use, intuitive and colorful navigation
• List recipes based on ingredients
• Step-by-Step instructions
• Share ideas, discuss and interact with other reader…directly from within the App!
• Awesome High-res images.
• Helpful tools for the kitchen
With todays hectic lifestyle, we find it hard to cook home cooked nutritious food. We just never seem to have the time and turn to ready made food as an alternative. This is were a slow cooker crock pot can help. With minimal preparation and fuss you can come home from a busy day to the wonderful aromas of a slow cooked meal.
The Slow Cooker Crock Pot Recipe app contains recipes for the slow cooker that are not only easy to prepare, but also deliciously tasty.
Main features of the app:
- Easy to follow recipes
- Ability to set recipes as favourites for easy finding
- Search for recipes containing a specific ingredient
- Add ingredients to your shopping list
We will continually be updating our app with more recipes and features.
If you need help with anything, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and keep up with what we are upto:
* * * *
""What a diamond in the rough! ... I LIKE this app! It is loaded with recipes, cooking tips, new ideas, not to mention great feedback from other users on recipes, crockpots, techniques and so much more ... I've tried several recipes that are great. Honestly, I check in daily and can't wait to see where it goes from here. Thanks Slow Cooker Recipes!""
by Sunkistanngel - Nov 19, 2011
Here's just a little taste of what you'll get:
- Daily Slow Cooker Recipes
- Video Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Beef Recipes
- Pork Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Chili Recipes
- Slow Cooker Shopping Reviews
- Save recipes to your Favorites
With this robust and enlightening Slow Cooker crockpot Recipes app, not only will you find hundreds of tasty slow cooker recipes, but you'll also find many recipes broken down into convenient categories according to they type of dish it is. Video recipes will show you exactly what to do, and "Daily Recipes" will give you brand new slow cooker recipes EVERY DAY!
We know how it is: planning and preparing dinner every night takes a lot of work. You want to make a nice meal for your family, but you don't have hours to spend in the kitchen. That's why recipes for a slow cooker have so many advantages:
- Easy preparation
- Save tons of time in the kitchen
- Clean up is a snap!
- Best of all - it tastes GREAT!
...and many more. Now you can save a lot of time and effort and make the meal your family deserves and that you have time for. Quick, yet flavorful, crockpot recipes are just a FREE download away!
Make sure to grab your FREE copy of the Slow Cooker Recipes app today!
A sole €8,99/anno hai accesso completo a:
- le schede complete dei 2.350 produttori selezionati sulla Guida Vini d'Italia del Gambero Rosso, con l'indirizzo, di dati di produzione e la valutazione degli esperti di Gambero Rosso
- oltre 20.000 vini complete di scheda descrittiva e note di degustazione
- le migliori enoteche d'Italia
- le notizie in diretta dal sito Gambero Rosso
- elenco dei vini per valutazione, per regione, per produttore
- ricerca del vino per nome e per produttore
- ricerca dei produttori e delle enoteche per regione
- inserimento dei produttori e enoteche nella propria rubrica
- produttori e enoteche "vicino a me" con la possibilità di contattarle e l'itinerario per raggiungerle
guida vini, enoteche, vini, spumanti, degustazione, itinerari, viaggi
WantEat è il primo sistema di social commerce italiano dedicato all’enogastronomia di qualità, italiana e internazionale: per scoprire prodotti e territori, per sapere come si crea la qualità artigianale, come si cucina e anche per acquistarla online. Tutto questo nello smartphone, e con una caratteristica speciale: scattando una foto alla confezione, appare il prodotto e tutte le sue relazioni con territorio, ristoranti, persone che l’hanno commentato…
Per Cheese 2013 WantEat collabora con Slow Food e prende i colori e lo spirito della manifestazione dedicata al formaggio.
Oltre a scoprire tradizioni e prelibatezze, con l’App si potrà giocare alla caccia al tesoro tra i banchi di Cheese, che si concluderà allo stand WantEat, BI35 al Mercato Italiano di Piazza Carlo Alberto, dove ritirare gli omaggi e intrattenersi con alcuni prototipi dai laboratori di Telecom Italia Innovazione - piccoli robot, droni volanti e installazioni di visual art.
Il canale WantEat live permette di seguire in diretta gli eventi di Cheese, grazie al servizio sperimentale offerto da Telecom Italia, che utilizza la rete mobile ad altissima velocità 4G LTE, attivata a Bra per l’occasione.
E dopo Cheese, accedendo al proprio profilo su http://www.wanteat.it si potrà rivivere l’esperienza con le squisitezze incontrate durante la maifestazione.
WantEat è un progetto di ricerca che diventa un servizio attivo: dai laboratori di Torino alle piazze d’Italia. Il progetto nasce nel 2010, con un finanziamento di Regione Piemonte per due Università, il Dipartimento di Informatica dell’Università di Torino e l’Università di Scienze Gastronomiche di Pollenzo, e un partner industriale, Telecom Italia. Slow Food collabora fin dall’inizio e la prima presentazione pubblica è al Salone del Gusto 2010. In stadi sempre più evoluti WantEat partecipa a Cheese 2011, al Salone del Gusto 2012 e a TuttoFood 2013, presso lo spazio Expo2015, per arrivare a Cheese 2013 finalmente in campo.
Ad offrire il servizio è la startup italiana Wanit.it, società con sedi a Pescara, Torino, Roma e Milano e con l’ambizione di portare WantEat in tutto il mondo.
Per informazioni scrivete a email@example.com.
Dude approved and certified ... or like, whatever works for you man!
Hungry for some awesomeness? You gotta check it out! Take Food Dude with you and experience one of the easiest recipes for meals. Be the coolest guy in da hood! Or u may become a chef
Food Dude knows what is good for you: bacon, cheese, lots of meat and some extra sauce. Not healthy recipes guaranteed! Nothing but fast recipes for REAL dudes.
Food Dude brings you the best meals in the universe so that your tongue and stomach are satisfied.
Your hipster friends won’t get it on iPhone – Android exclusive.
We deal with:
Food, american food, burger, burgers, meat, chicken, pasta, cooking, barbecue, hot, spicy, food, pizza, sweet, salty, hungry, fast, easy, ground beef recipes, hamburger recipes, hamburgers, grilled salmon, hamburger soup, bbq recipes, homemade burgers, hamburger recipe, hamburger recipe -yummly, hamburger casserole, recipes for ground beef, easy ground beef recipes, beef burger recipe, grill recipes, ground beef casserole, quick and easy desserts, burger games, recipes with hamburger, what to make with ground beef, homemade hamburgers, healthy ground beef recipes, minced beef recipes, how to make hamburgers, easy hamburger recipes, hamburger meat, hamburger patty recipes, weber grill recipes, what can i make with ground beef, dinner ideas with ground beef, cheeseburger recipe, gourmet burger recipes, how to make beef burgers, recipes for hamburger meat, easy shepherds pie, quick hamburger recipes, recipes using hamburger, best grilling recipes, easy burger recipes, hamburger meals, how to cook burgers, juicy hamburger recipe, good hamburger recipes, flat top griddle, ground chuck recipes, chicken on the grill recipes, grill top, burger games online, best grilled hamburger recipe, quick recipes with ground beef, hamburger dinner ideas, what can i make with hamburger meat, ground beef dishes, dominos, mcdonalds, kfc, burger king, taco bell, chinese food, dominoes, kfc menu, dominos pizza, fast food restaurants, healthy recipes, kentucky fried chicken, delivery, fast food near me, healthy lunch ideas, take away, lunch ideas, restaurant coupons, quick dinner ideas, junk food, balanced diet, healthy living, fast food nation, fast food restaurant, low fat recipes, order food online, healthy snack ideas, fastfood, jaimie oliver, chicken recipes, crock pot recipes, chicken breast recipes, food network recipes, Nigella Lawson, pork chop recipes, appetizers, indian food, easy recipes, fish recipes, mexican recipes, mexican food, rice recipes, steak recipes, breakfast, supper, khana khazana, italian recipes, simple recipes, lamb tagine, free recipes, supper ideas, easy pasta recipes, seafood recipes, lamb stew, 30 minute meals, rachael ray recipes, easter, easter recipes, Casserole, paula deen, paula deen recipes, meatloaf recipe, all recipes, le creuset, lasagna recipe, crock pot recipes, slow cooker recipes, green bean casserole, chicken breast recipes, pasta, beef stew, breakfast casserole, chicken pot pie, shrimp recipes, baked chicken, chicken thigh recipes, tuna casserole, potato recipes, easy chicken recipes, tortilla, guacamole, enchiladas, tacos, mexican restaurants, mexico, usa, canada, india, united kingdom, great britain, chicken tortilla soup, fajitas, easy recipes for kids, cheap recipes, pasta recipes, ideas for dinner, irish recipes, american cuisine, fusion, toast, sandwich, panini, sandwiches, dinner ideas for two, nigella lawson, gordon ramsay recipes, nigella lawson recipes, nigella lawson photos, reuben sandwich, crockpot, egg salad sandwich, thai burger, awesome, omelette, bacon, hot dogs, cheese dogs, chilli, bacon pancakes, canadian bacon, baking bacon, bacon recipes cooking books, catering, recipe books, nigella lawson boobs, butt, top chef, master chef, cordon bleu, culinary, man, men, grill, meal, dish, fast food, slow food, DIY cook, book, free, eggs, bacon, cheese, potato, garlic, hd
More from developer
Organized by Slow Food and the City of Bra, Cheese will be lived through its tasting and restaurant areas, the Great Hall of Cheese and Enoteca, thematic dinners, the market and many educational activities – all the elements that characterize Slow Food events. Cheese is once again the meeting place for international network of hundreds of Italian and international producers who come to Bra every two years.
With "Cheese 2013" the event is just a tap away: you will find all the exhibitors, events and news in a single app that will guide you through a journey to explore quality food!
With "Cheese 2013", the event becomes paperless: you will need no paper program, map, etc. and the environment will thank you, too!
"Cheese 2013" can be used online as well as offline and is available in English and in Italian.
"Cheese 2013" offers you all the material you need to inform yourself and organize your visit that will accompany you before and during Cheese:
* Program. The complete event list
* Exhibitor and Slow Food Presidia lists. All the stands you can visit, with taxonomy navigation and text search
* Interactive Map. To find your way around Cheese and Bra
* Your visiting card. To exchange contacts with the exhibitors at Cheese
* Your Agenda. A place where you can keep your "must see", your personal notes and the visiting cards you collect
* "Speak-up", a way to make yourself heard by the organizers
* "Now", to find all the events you can take part in at a certain time
* "Discovering", to find out all you can do to learn, taste and have fun walking around in the fair
* "Visit Bra", to discover the main points of interest in Bra and its surroundings
With SGTM the Salone is just a tap away: you will find all the exhibitors, events and news in a single app that will guide you through a journey to explore quality food! With SGTM, the Salone becomes paperless: you will need no paper program, map, etc. and the environment will thank you, too!
SGTM can be used online as well as offline and is available in English and in Italian.
SGTM provides you with a set of tools personalized according to the moment you are using it:
A VIRTUAL BAG, containing all the material you need to inform yourself and organize your visit, that will accompany you before, during and after the Salone.
Three tools that will help you not to miss any opportunity and that will be available as long as the Salone is open:
* The VIEWFINDER, to identify the Presidia QR codes and obtain all the information you need, including original recipes and wonderful photos;
* NOW, to find all the events you can take part in at a certain time;
* A WALK AROUND the Salone, to discover all you can do to learn, taste and have fun walking around in the Salone.
HAVE YOUR SAY, a way to make yourself heard by the organizers, that will be available from the day the Salone opens.
THE PHOTOGRAPH ALBUM with the official photos that will be available after the closing of the Salone.
In your virtual bag you will always have on hand:
* Ticket. The information you need to buy your entrance ticket.
* Route. To help you get to the Salone easily and, possibly, in an environmentally sustainable way.
* Map. To find your way around the Salone.
* Programme. The complete event list, with taxonomy navigation and text search.
* Exhibitor, Presidia and Terra Madre Food Communities lists. All the stands you can visit, with taxonomy navigation and text search.
* Topics. The Salone topic guide, a way to discover the events and exhibitors of the Salone that most interest you. Topics can refer to: types of food products (e.g., “cheese”), services (e.g., “distribution and marketing”), sustainability (e.g., “urban agriculture”) and geographical areas (e.g., “Africa”).
* Your visiting card. To exchange contacts with the exhibitors at the Salone.
* Your diary. A place where you can keep your “must see”, your personal notes and the visiting cards you collect.
* Games. Educational games, to have fun and discover the world of sustainable events and quality food.
SGTM, Sounds Good To Me!