En Slow Tour Aragón podemos encontrar una descripción de las características de los alimentos, de su localización y de las actividades de sus productores, sugerencias relativas a los lugares donde se pueden adquirir…
Slow Tour Aragón también ofrece información sobre alojamientos y a actividades relacionadas con el alimento en (ferias, museos...). Todo ello con el fin de mostrar una oferta turístico-alimentaria integral de Aragón.
Organized by Slow Food and the City of Bra, Cheese will be lived through its tasting and restaurant areas, the Great Hall of Cheese and Enoteca, thematic dinners, the market and many educational activities – all the elements that characterize Slow Food events. Cheese is once again the meeting place for international network of hundreds of Italian and international producers who come to Bra every two years.
With "Cheese 2013" the event is just a tap away: you will find all the exhibitors, events and news in a single app that will guide you through a journey to explore quality food!
With "Cheese 2013", the event becomes paperless: you will need no paper program, map, etc. and the environment will thank you, too!
"Cheese 2013" can be used online as well as offline and is available in English and in Italian.
"Cheese 2013" offers you all the material you need to inform yourself and organize your visit that will accompany you before and during Cheese:
* Program. The complete event list
* Exhibitor and Slow Food Presidia lists. All the stands you can visit, with taxonomy navigation and text search
* Interactive Map. To find your way around Cheese and Bra
* Your visiting card. To exchange contacts with the exhibitors at Cheese
* Your Agenda. A place where you can keep your "must see", your personal notes and the visiting cards you collect
* "Speak-up", a way to make yourself heard by the organizers
* "Now", to find all the events you can take part in at a certain time
* "Discovering", to find out all you can do to learn, taste and have fun walking around in the fair
* "Visit Bra", to discover the main points of interest in Bra and its surroundings