All the features you may need are included:
Fast offline stop map, waiting times and timetable, trip planning, line routes, starred stops and service alerts.
Underground metro and surface transport (buses, trams, trolley buses) are included.
ATM Milano aims to be the best Play Store app for transit in Milan by usability, speed, user interface and graphical quality: help us out by sending an email or tweeting @ATMMilano with your suggestions or issue reports!
We'll listen and work on it as soon as possible.
On first start you'll be guided through a brief guide on how to best make use of all the features.
- Route planning in and around Milan: directions display point of interests when available (such as: "from Duomo")
- Stop map for all underground and surface lines downloaded on the first app start - they'll load incredibly fast from then on.
- The app leverages last Google Maps version: you'd be able to easily find stops around you by enabilng a 3d view that rotates as you look around.
- Search stops by name and number.
- Line route on map or as a list of stops.
- Instant access to stop details with all the info you may need: waiting times, line route, schedule and service alerts.
- Internet connection NEEDED, by now.
- COMPLETE OFFLINE map, stops, lines, maybe also trip planner.
- Plan a route for a certain time and date.
- Chinese Translation.
- I'll gift two downloads of the app to everyone who provides a new translation (except: Italian, Deutsch). Write to nosapp.storeATgmailDOTcom.
This version has five main features:
- a list of favorites stops from which you can see the live wait (you can see the stops in a list or on the map)
- a map and a list in which you can see the stops around your current position or near the chosen position
- search the line and its stops
- download and view (PDF reader needed) the schedules of every stop (even outside the city), just press the PDF icon
- Journey planner
When you start the application the first time, the list of favorites is empty and you will see a blank screen; so press menu or switch to the other tabs in order to move the first steps.
You can add a stop to your favorites by entering its code (you can find it at the bus shelter) or by tapping the stop from the map or by the line search.
You will find other little features by playing with the app.
Please let me know the bugs you will (certainly) find and your suggestions, but consider that the GUI is for the moment intentionally very basic.
All the information about stops position and waitings is from the official ATM Milano site www.atm-mi.it.
- Visualizzare gli autobus in arrivo ad una fermata in tempo reale
- Gestire fermate preferite
I contenuti sono ottenuti utilizzando servizi di ATM, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A. L'applicazione non è affiliata in alcun modo ad ATM, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A.
Tutti i contenuti, loghi e i dati visualizzati dall'applicazione sono di proprietà di ATM, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A.
With AutobusAroundMI you can discover every bus waiting time, anytime you want..and for the entire city of Milan !
* "Around you bus lines" (Linee Vicine) : you can find which bus lines have stops around your position and how far they are, visualizing on a map the bus stop you are looking for.
* You will also be able to easily change, just with a 'swipe', the bus stop you selected with the previous or following ones, checking the bus waiting time and then better organizing your trip.
* Save the bus stops you use most in your "Favourite stops list" (Lista fermate preferite) and activate the notification system so you can be warned about the arriving of the bus you usually take when you are around its stop !
* You will not have to know the bus stop number to discover the waiting time.
* This application also allows you to visualize the bus timetable for all the bus stops, on your device.
For any information, questions or feedbacks you can write us to: email@example.com
Follow us on twitter @AutobusAroundMI - http://twitter.com/AutobusAroundMI
Contents are obtained using services and data owned by ATM Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A.
The types of public transport currently supported are:
- Trains (suburban lines)
- Car Sharing
- Bike Sharing
For to the service of Bike Sharing, with TransportMI you will have also the option to display the number of bikes available in real time!
The data used come from the OpenData portal of the City of Milan.