This is a 30 day free trial of Naviator. Please see the "Subscription Information" section below for more details.
Notice: we do not provide customer support via Play Store reviews. Please contact our Support Team for customer support issues.
Naviator is a full-featured moving map GPS app for pilots. For less than the price of an hour of fuel you can have access to GPS navigation technology that would have cost thousands of dollars only a few years ago!
Quickly and easily share your flights with your friends on Naviator Hangar! (http://hangar.naviatorapp.com/)
• GPS moving map with airspace, airports, radio navigation aids, airway intersections, TFRs
• All navigational data is downloaded to your device - no internet connection is required while you are flying
• Easy "rubber band" flight planning
• Support for ADS-B receivers including the Dual XGPS 170, iLevil, SkyGuardTWX, Flight Data Systems Pathfinder and various receivers from FreeFlight Systems
• Integrates with ADS-B or the Zaon XRX for real-time traffic display
• 3D synthetic vision with terrain and obstacles/towers
• Global terrain database with terrain warnings
• Global Forecast Engine provides winds aloft anywhere on the planet up to 54,000 feet
• GPS track recording - upload your recordings to your Naviator Hangar (http://hangar.naviatorapp.com)
• Integrates with Microsoft Flight Simulator
• Integrates with X-Plane using the "X-Plane to GPS" app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appropel.xplanegps)
• Get a weather briefing and file a flight plan from right inside the app
• Vertical navigation (VNAV) calculator
• Canadian data including airspace, airports, navaids, terrain and weather
• NMEA output - Naviator can drive your aircraft's autopilot
• "Bring Your Own Charts" - you can import custom maps and charts into the app. See our forum for more details.
Our support forum is located at http://forum.naviatorapp.com/
Subscriptions provide access to all app, chart and data updates for the duration of the subscription.
Naviator is free of charge for the first 30 days of use. After this free trial period, the following items may be purchased:
(a) 30 Day Chart Subscription - $4.99 USD
Enables full app access for 30 days*
(b) 1 Year Chart Subscription - $34.99 USD
Enables full app access for one year*
(c) Unlock Naviator - $14.99 USD
Intended for pilots who do not fly in the United States, this one-time charge permanently unlocks all features of Naviator, except FAA approach plates, sectionals, TACs, IFR enroute charts, TFR updates and the "BYOC" feature.
Includes database updates, weather updates, high-detail VFR base map, terrain database and 3D synthetic vision
* geo-referenced approach plates require an optional subscription from Seattle Avionics. See our website for details.
e-scape opens in the ‘map’–mode with your current location automatically set and starts following your drive. It is also capable of running in the ‘background’–mode and provide audio alerts, in addition to the flashy signals on your phone display. The app has a simple configurator with which you can make it behave in the manner you would want it to.
e-scape is light and uses only very limited resources of your phone. It has the sync feature to retrieve updated marked locations from a crowd-sourced database. It also lets you mark and upload new locations that were probably identified by you on your travel. e-scape will verify them and update for you and fellow e-scapers.
So, let’s have a safe trip with e-scape?
escape, speedcam detector, road alerts, road,speed, camera, speed alert, safety, safe, drive, safe drive, police, traps, road traps, speed camera app
Don’t waste any more time stuck in traffic jams! Traffic information from V-Traffic gives you real-time updates on traffic status, accidents, road closures, bottlenecks, road works, congestion, police checkpoints**, speed cameras** and animal hazards (wild animals crossing the road, farm animals on the road, etc.).
Report any incidents you encounter while travelling simply by tapping the ‘Report event’ button and selecting the type of incident (accident, congestion, road works, slippery road, police checkpoint or animal hazard).
Consult our road weather service before setting out. This will give you plenty of real-time warning of weather conditions that may affect traffic flow, saving you time and helping you travel more safely. Our road weather service was developed in partnership with the Finnish Meteorological Institute.
Weather forecasts produced in partnership with Météo-France provide you with detailed weather predictions covering several days at a time.
The most complete service available:
V-Traffic covers more than 600,000 km of road network in Europe*, including motorways, secondary roads and urban arteries. All information is updated in real time, offering unprecedented levels of quality and accuracy.
Whether commuting to work or travelling on vacation, you can now call up accurate traffic information directly from your smartphone. Travelling abroad? Avoid traffic congestion and plan the best routes using the latest local information, updated in real time.
With a single tap, you can check traffic conditions in Paris, Stockholm, Olso, Warsaw, Copenhagen, Helsinki and many other European cities.
*Available in: France, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Poland.
**Depending on local legislation and availability.
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favourites trips and more...
As a single traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds its own real time crowd sourced traffic info.
• 3D/2D Map
• Background use, warns you or declare incidents even if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
• North or ahead driving orientation
• Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
• Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
• Biker Mode
• Day/Night Mode
• Single tap notification
• Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
• Trip sharing
Any question? Contact us on email@example.com
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
More than just a site locator, e-route is a valuable tool for planning journeys that will enable you to deliver long-term cost savings through reduced route deviation. With the ability to select a start and destination point, it can highlight all fuel sites between two locations and show real-time traffic congestion levels.
Find your nearest station
Live traffic information
Find the closest station to a specific location
A regularly updated fuel station database
For maximum convenience, the e-route app allows you to filter results by HGV access, 24 hour sites, Gas Oil, stations that supply AdBlue and also stations with a convenience shop.
Search results can be displayed as a list or map view so you can get the full picture of fuel station locations and set directions to your closest site.
The main objective of the project is the improvement of the conservation status of the bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus), being this the coastal species amongst Mediterranean cetaceans most exposed to threats due to human activity and resource exploitation.
Most of the threats (collisions, entanglement in fishnets, and disturbance of feeding or breeding activity) are related to the lack of knowledge of the presence and movement of individuals in the area where the anthropic activities are carried on.
Arion implements a interference avoidance system capable to detected and track the dolphins, to identify the threats and to prevent collisions and other risks by diffusing presence warning messages in real time to all categories involved (tourists, professional and recreational fishermen, MPA management). The protocol of conduct for reducing risks for the species is developed and agreed by involved stakeholders in cooperation with the local Coast Guard branch.
Upon reception of the warning messages the ships and boats present in the area will be invited to follow the protocol of conduct and the Coast Guard will supervise its application. This approach will ensure the species protection improvement, the sustainable coexistence of dolphins and anthropic activities and will promote responsible usage of the sea.