Travel Money tracks your expenses and manages the spendings of a group of people. It is especially useful while travelling and using different currencies.
It tells you how much each person owns or owes other people in the group. It supports exchange rate conversion on the fly, online sharing and detailed statistics.
- Easy to use user interface.
- Share the expenses among people in any possible way.
- Online Sync between participants.
- Multiple currencies and conversion on the fly.
- Customize your own categories or currencies.
- Works fully offline.
- Shows the payments on a map.
- Tells who owns or owes whom.
- Control your holiday budget at any time.
- Shows expenses for persons, categories and currencies.
- Detailed statistics by email.
- Export to Excel as CSV.
- Backup / Restore from SD Card.
- Internet: to get exchange rates online and for online sync.
- Accounts: to sync between participants and your devices.
- Contacts: to allow auto-complete when adding participants.
- SD-Card: required for CSV Excel export and Backup/Restore.
- Location: to show the payments on a map.
This is the free version, which allows to save up to 50 payments per trip. If you like this app, you can unlock unlimited payments without losing your data.
-> I'm looking for people to help translate the app! If you want to help, please contact me!
Keywords: travel, holiday, trip, money, spendings, expenses, group, assets, credit, manage, debts, owe, balance, finance, people, person, share, sharing, cash, accounting, foreign, currency, exchange rates, count, map, vacation, vacations, position, location, geotagging, Group Expenses, IOU, settle, Piggy, CWMoney, Expensify, Receipt, TripAdvisor, Settle Up, Splitwise, split expenses, Money Lover, Receipt Ninja, Tricount, Splittr, online, sync, synchronisation.
• Sync with other Androids, iPhones and the web, also works fully offline
• Focus on great user experience, tablet layout
• Possibility to have multiple groups and swipe between them
• Payments log
• Minimal number of transactions to settle debts within a group
• Multiple currencies
• Uneven split (useful for families or couples), more people can contribute to the payment
• Attach image of receipt to the payment
• Email export, export/import to SD card and CSV
• Repay your debts easily via PayPal (no fees)
• For developers: open API
• Translated to 20 languages
More available via in-app purchases:
• remove ads
• filter payments
• convert debts into single currency
• Contacts - suggesting names and e-mails
• Internet, Phone state - sync, PayPal, statistics
• Accounts, Sync - sync
• SD Card - storing of receipts
Beta version: http://goo.gl/VsXpZG
This application will allow you to manage these cases quickly. In the case of a group expense, the application will apply a mathematical algorithm to simplify at the most the issue of "who owes how many to whom? " .
List of features:
● Individual expenses management.
● Group expenses management.
● Widget (with 3 various sizes and customizable).
● Backup (using Google Drive/Dropbox or your SD card)
● Take into account your contacts, with autocompletion to not lose your time to fill new spending
● Possibility to remind yourself of debts with notifications
● Share the expenses by sending email or SMS reports to your contacts
● Automatically saves dates of debts
● Using the currency of your country
The application also allows you to remind you the debts by sending a summary of expenditures by email or SMS. This task is simplified by the automatic retrieving of emails and phone number of the contacts.
Finally, keep an eye on your accounts directly from the home with widgets. Three sizes are available , from the most unobtrusive to the most complete. You can also customize the widget by going in the settings of the application.
- share : send email reports to your contacts
- keep everything : backup and restore your counts from your SD card
- keep track thoroughly : Piggy calculates the general balance of your contacts throughout all your events
- keep it clear : you can merge several events into one, archive old ones and restore them when you need it
- keep track abroad : you can add any currency you need and set their exchange rates for each event
- keep it accurate : exchange rates can be set for each event and weights of people can be set for each expense
To support Piggy, buy Piggy Donate, you'll get access to Excel export (.csv).
Piggy also tracks your debts and IOUs with individual friends (the coffee your paid, the money you lent, etc).
You'll always know who owes you what !
For comments, suggestion or remarks, send us an email.
PS : Piggy is looking for translations. English, French and Italian are currently available. For other languages, feel free to participate !
keywords : shared expenses, share, expense, shared, expenses, group, friends, counts, debts, IOU, bill
Organizing your expenses allow you to have a better control over your money.
• Track your income and expenses , classify them by category .
• You can modify or delete the records that you have created.
• The application will show reports grouped by periods , along with your balance period.
• You can also schedule recurring records , so the application added by you that are repetitive movements in fixed periods.
• If you need it you can password protect your information .
• The application lets you create a backup of your database to restore your information if necessary .
• Available translations: Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Ukrainian, Indonesian.
• Widget 3x1 with the summary of the month.
• Available reports: daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly and yearly.
• Create graphical reports
• Horizontal screen for tablets.
• Choose the currency format and the date format used in your country .
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML and QIF)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Import from QIF
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
Please contribute by purchasing My Expenses Contrib Key. You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Create an unlimited number of accounts (the free version is limited to five accounts);
- Create an unlimited number of plans (the free version is limited to three plans);
- Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days);
- Split up transactions to multiple categories and transfer accounts;
- Instantiate templates directly from a home screen widget;
- Print the transaction list to a PDF file;
- Define a security question for recovering a lost password;
- Attach images to transaction
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
Use Splitwise to split household bills with roommates, to figure out costs for a group vacation, or just to remember when a friend spots you for lunch. On the Android, iPhone or the web (http://splitwise.com), you can view your balances, track spending trends, set up email reminders for bills, and much much more!
"I only wish such a tool had been available when I was a new college graduate..." – Ann Carrns, NYTimes Bucks Blog
"Whoa, @split_wise is what we always wanted livewith.us to be. Totally going to use this in my new apt instead of my own software." – @aroldan
Do the math for your travel and meals with friends.
Who paid what and who should have paid .
The App you can not miss on your android if you travel in groups, organize friends or family meals , in which each person buys something and then you do the math to spread the cost .
Jhon paid gasoline, Helen paid the hotel , Anne took the wine , dessert and bread were bought by Louise, ... Arthur has 5 children , Luisma are just 4 ... split all together. Divide ? Between people or groups ? The children have no or yes, or tell half the adults ... you decide.
How much money had already left over from another boat earlier event ?
In a moment you will know who owes you money and who you owe.
Share between users by whatsup , Facebook , twitter , email ...
Join events , save them , share them ...
It gives you the way that automatically and thoroughly analyzes your income and expenses.
This is completely free.
** Key Feature **
- Most relevant information on dashboard at a glance (Expense, Income, Account and Budget).
- Show Dashboard information with current week, current month and current year basis.
- Add one time or recurring income and expenses.
- Set cleared and pending transaction status.
- Show list of 'Current' and 'Future' transactions on the basis of date and category.
- Manage preset income and expenses to add quick entry.
- Manage preset payee, payer and notes to add quickly.
- Manage expense and income categories with icons(about 100) and set background color to identify easily.
- Specific categories budget management on the basis of weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Set your local currency by 100+ currencies.
** Accounts **
- Manage multiple accounts and transfer amounts between accounts.
- Monthly Detailed list of account cash flow with cumulative balances.
- Swap account position up and down to quick access your preferred account.
- Unchecked to close account you want.
** Reports **
- Show daily and monthly statistics.
- show multiple reports with line and pie chart (daily, weekly, monthly and yearly and custom date range basis)
- Expense categories report
- Income categories report
- Payee report
- Payer report
- Balance report
Money Lover app is a finances and expenses manager for individuals. It allows you to track your expenses over time and manage your monthly or annual budget. So throughout the day, you could pull out Money Lover after making a purchase and log it into the app. At the end of the month, you could look back at your spending and tweak according to your budget.
★ Lollipop with Material Design update released. You will experience the newest tech with Money Lover, as well as changes
★ Easy to add income and expense items quickly;
★ Detailed report of incomes, expenses, and savings by charts, stats, and calculated spending trends;
★ Cloud sync feature synchronizes your data across different platforms, which is perfect to manage finances with your partner
★ Budget helps you track your spendings under a limit and notifies you when a portion of the budget is filled.
★ Travel mode assists you to record the money you spent on your trip, you can see the overview of your trip's expense and adjust your spendings.
★ Backup and Restore data, with options to link to Dropbox;
★ Smart widget displays the balance and shortcut to add expenses
★ DashClock Extension
- Many languages supported: English, Vietnamese, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Indonesian, Slovak, Turkish, Thai and more to come.
- All types of currencies;
-The app has with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
Devoted to users and also contributed by users: multiple environments for user’s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
- Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With” field; so that you remember the context of the transactions.
- Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
- Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
- Access to System tools is for adding Home screen shortcuts and widget.
If you choose to use the app on your device only, your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space. We always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moneylover.me
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneyloverapp
Email: contact [at] moneylover [dot] me
FlatMate is easy to use and makes all expenses visible to everyone within your group. Download today and make akward conversations a thing of the past.
* See your balance at first glance
* Add expenses in just a click – it’s simple and easy
* Invite new group members via handshake or email in one click
* It’s easy to manage group members
* Add an offline user if a flatmate doesn’t have a smartphone
* Expenses are split as you go - settle at any time
* See expenses categorized in a diagram
* Share specific expenses with certain flatmates
* All pending payments are easy to see and manage – if paid, just tick it off
* Group members’ devices synchronise instantly
* Secure your app with a password if you like
***New features coming soon***
We help you and your flatmates to manage your expenses as easily and as fairly as possible.
Our values are:
* The highest data security (our servers are based in the EU)
* A focus on helping you split finances
* Keeping things simple and easy to use
* Up to date design
See more info and other apps from the MateApp Family on www.mate-apps.com
Do you have ideas for new functions or think you’ve found a bug? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We’d love to hear from you!
HandWallet Expense Manager is a free expense manager app used to control spending, plan budget, track expense and income and avoid over-draft.
• Unlimited expenses / expenditures
• Manage your cash flow, checking, credit cards, e-wallet or giftcard expenses
• Interactive graphical charts of your expense and income
• Voice recognition! Record your expense without typing ( Expense Tracker Recorder )
• Save you time: more than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Multiple accounts
• Multiple currencies. exchange rates manager - automatically online exchange rates
• Money manager - travel abroad and manage all expense in your home currency!
• Can link each transaction to categories (what is the expense ?), location (where did this expense took place?), persons (who did the expense ?) or projects (to what activity this expense is related?)
• Budgeter - Plan budget for each category, person or project
• Let you attach images, documents or voice memo
• EXCLUSIVE! Payment manager and credit card manager - calculate the exact payments in your credit card according to your "grace period" and "due day". You will never be surprised again
• EXCLUSIVE! Loans manager - calculate the interest and linkage on your mortgage or loans
• EXCLUSIVE! Consumption manager - manage your expense by consumption. If you pay for something for the whole year show in the chart only the relevant part for each month!
• Personal accountant. Business users can track invoices, receipts, delivery notes and VAT
• Business users can manage different worlds: one for their business and one for their home
• Manage expense anytime anywhere - internet connection not required
• Personal finance management: personal / family calculator.
• Advanced search options to find a transaction bill invoice or expenditure
• Backup & restore of your expenses
• Let you share your information to Facebook, Twitter, Google and other social networks
• Online help within the app
• Fast, reliable & secured. Password protection
• Ahead of any other free app : Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Daily Money, Daily Expense Manager and others
Why to use an expense manager / expense tracker ?
Because tracking expenses and personal finance on a daily basis will give you control of your financial life, help you to be organized and pay bills, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use HandWallet Expense Manager ?
Because it's the best expense manager app. And because we are creating expense manager and personal finance accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start ?
Download the expense manager app for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example Bank of America, credit card visa or electronic wallet.
Then press the menu button and log your first expense. Track expenditures on a daily basis.
How to manage budget ?
Select the "data" tab and then categories. Select your category, for example " car expense ". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget, mix budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.
How to see a bar or pie graph of your expense ?
Press the "analyst" tab. Then select the category, for example " car expense " and the period.
You can switch between expenses and budget by using the icon at the left.
More add-ons to expense manager :
Download budget and budget widget, accounting widget, personal finance location and bank SMS to add more features to HandWallet Expense Manager
★ Main Features
- Easily editable categories to reflect user preferences
- Data synchronization in real time: your data is always safe and synchronized in all your Android and iOS devices.
- Security: you no longer have to worry about losing your data, as security is our top priority.
- More wallets: create different wallets for different purposes (credit card, bank accounts, cash, holidays, family finances, etc)
- Sharing wallets: with each wallet you have the option to give access to members of your family, friends, business partners and others for common registration and tracking your finances.
- Add a location for each transaction, whether in your favorite restaurant, bar, store or anywhere else.
- More views to look at your income and expenses - including by person who added the transaction, category, and also location of transaction.
- Notifications: with smart notifications you will know everything happening with your finances, when it happens.
- All of the above contained within a beautifully designed interface with a convenient infographic option.
- Invite members of your family or friends to your wallets and lead your finances together
- Set frequent payments – Saving you time and money!
- Add the place of transaction each time for a broader picture and useful data.
- Set a period and angle from which you want to look at your data in the overview
★ Future updates
- Travel wallets and work with more currencies
- Connecting with your bank account
- Improved artificial intelligence
This app has been designed by truly passionate designers and talented developers. We built something unique and special and hope it will help you in your everyday life!
If you enjoy Spendee, please rate our app. Thanks!
Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/spendeeapp
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/spendeeapp
Expense IQ provides a rich, detailed window into your personal finances and daily money management needs.
Track and manage daily expenses quickly & easily! Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses etc can all be managed rapidly using Expense IQ’s simple and intuitive user interface.
Interactive reports & graphs let you analyse income, expenses, cash flow and balance over various date ranges and accounts.
To more effectively manage your budgets, you need a budget planner that makes keeping track of your expenses fun and easy. The integrated budget manager within Expense IQ lets you set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars that warns you when you are about to exceed your budgets.
Also integrated is a bill reminder that helps you avoid nasty late fees by issuing you timely reminders to pay your bills. You can even take a picture of your bills or invoices to keep a digital record.
Full list of extensive features include:
-Cloud synchronization via Dropbox to synchronize transaction data between multiple devices
-Split transactions supported for more detailed income & expense management
-Export captured data as QIF & CSV to desktop money managers (eg. Quicken) for expense reporting etc.
-Includes a Home Screen Widget for even faster expense management & tracking. Add transactions straight from the home page once you enable the widget - great for daily expense tracking!
-Receive notifications of upcoming and overdue bills - for both one-time payments as well as recurring bills
-Set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars
-Fully customizable income and expense categories for more accurate budget planning.
-Take Photos of Bills & Receipts
-Integrated Checkbook Manager
-Track and manage expense and income for multiple accounts in multiple currencies
-Setup repeating transactions
-Support transfers between accounts
-Lock application using a 4-digit security pin
-Backup data onto internal SD card
-Daily automated backup creation
Expense IQ is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Create groups of expenses: Home, Holidays, trips, vacations, citytrips, ski, holidays, meals, gifts...
Invite a member to join and share your group expenses.
Cospender split bill and calculates the debt of each member to settle up with your friend.
- Automatic sync (synchronization)
- Debt calculation of each member to settle up
- Offline expense creation
- Recurring expenses
- Pie chart of expenses
- Android Wear compatible
Cospender is the most advanced tools to: split bill, share event expenses, settle debts, who owes who, Split Money, split the bill, create a tricount or splitwise and calculate what everyone needs like a tricount, splitwise, iou.
Like traveling, a city trip, a road trip, a hike, use tricount Cospender is for you.
It also lets you share the final result of the costs through Messaging, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger.