HandWallet Expense Manager is a free expense manager app used to control spending, plan budget, track expense and income and avoid over-draft.
• Unlimited expenses / expenditures
• Manage your cash flow, checking, credit cards, e-wallet or giftcard expenses
• Interactive graphical charts of your expense and income
• Voice recognition! Record your expense without typing ( Expense Tracker Recorder )
• Save you time: more than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Multiple accounts
• Multiple currencies. exchange rates manager - automatically online exchange rates
• Money manager - travel abroad and manage all expense in your home currency!
• Can link each transaction to categories (what is the expense ?), location (where did this expense took place?), persons (who did the expense ?) or projects (to what activity this expense is related?)
• Budgeter - Plan budget for each category, person or project
• Let you attach images, documents or voice memo
• EXCLUSIVE! Payment manager and credit card manager - calculate the exact payments in your credit card according to your "grace period" and "due day". You will never be surprised again
• EXCLUSIVE! Loans manager - calculate the interest and linkage on your mortgage or loans
• EXCLUSIVE! Consumption manager - manage your expense by consumption. If you pay for something for the whole year show in the chart only the relevant part for each month!
• Personal accountant. Business users can track invoices, receipts, delivery notes and VAT
• Business users can manage different worlds: one for their business and one for their home
• Manage expense anytime anywhere - internet connection not required
• Personal finance management: personal / family calculator.
• Advanced search options to find a transaction bill invoice or expenditure
• Backup & restore of your expenses
• Let you share your information to Facebook, Twitter, Google and other social networks
• Online help within the app
• Fast, reliable & secured. Password protection
• Ahead of any other free app : Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Daily Money, Daily Expense Manager and others
Why to use an expense manager / expense tracker ?
Because tracking expenses and personal finance on a daily basis will give you control of your financial life, help you to be organized and pay bills, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use HandWallet Expense Manager ?
Because it's the best expense manager app. And because we are creating expense manager and personal finance accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start ?
Download the expense manager app for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example Bank of America, credit card visa or electronic wallet.
Then press the menu button and log your first expense. Track expenditures on a daily basis.
How to manage budget ?
Select the "data" tab and then categories. Select your category, for example " car expense ". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget, mix budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.
How to see a bar or pie graph of your expense ?
Press the "analyst" tab. Then select the category, for example " car expense " and the period.
You can switch between expenses and budget by using the icon at the left.
More add-ons to expense manager :
Download budget and budget widget, accounting widget, personal finance location and bank SMS to add more features to HandWallet Expense Manager
Do the math for your travel and meals with friends.
Who paid what and who should have paid .
The App you can not miss on your android if you travel in groups, organize friends or family meals , in which each person buys something and then you do the math to spread the cost .
Jhon paid gasoline, Helen paid the hotel , Anne took the wine , dessert and bread were bought by Louise, ... Arthur has 5 children , Luisma are just 4 ... split all together. Divide ? Between people or groups ? The children have no or yes, or tell half the adults ... you decide.
How much money had already left over from another boat earlier event ?
In a moment you will know who owes you money and who you owe.
Share between users by whatsup , Facebook , twitter , email ...
Join events , save them , share them ...
Finally an easy and intuitive app to manage your expenses and incomes. You can find in English, Italian, Spanish and German.
It’s time to control your family balance and, installing this app, a database will be created directly in your mobile. You will be the one who could enter and check it.
Internet connection is necessary just for a banner (the only one!) in the main page-
First step will be creating your expenses categories, then you will be able to enter easily and quickly your daily expenses (clicking on the single expense you will be able to cancel it in case of error).
Thanks to the statistics form you will be able to visualize the monthly totals and if you click on the single number in the month, they will be visualized your expenses for each category. Statistics give you the possibility to visualize the total of your incomes per month and the monthly balance.
Ability to manage multiple accounts and insertion of expense / revenue on a monthly, weekly, daily.
You will enter trough password and it will be necessary to enter a secret question and its answer.
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML and QIF)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Import from QIF
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
My Expenses is offered ad free and open source. Please contribute by purchasing My Expenses Contrib Key. You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Create an unlimited number of accounts (the free version is limited to five accounts);
- Create an unlimited number of plans (the free version is limited to three plans);
- Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days);
- Split up transactions to multiple categories and transfer accounts;
- Instantiate templates directly from a home screen widget;
- Print the transaction list to a PDF file;
- Define a security question for recovering a lost password;
- Attach images to transaction
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
Travel Money tracks your expenses and manages the spendings of a group of people. It is especially useful while travelling and using different currencies.
It tells you how much each person owns or owes other people in the group. It supports exchange rate conversion on the fly, online sharing and detailed statistics.
- Easy to use user interface.
- Share the expenses among people in any possible way.
- Online Sync between participants.
- Multiple currencies and conversion on the fly.
- Customize your own categories or currencies.
- Works fully offline.
- Shows the payments on a map.
- Tells who owns or owes whom.
- Control your holiday budget at any time.
- Shows expenses for persons, categories and currencies.
- Detailed statistics by email.
- Export to Excel as CSV.
- Backup / Restore from SD Card.
- Internet: to get exchange rates online and for online sync.
- Accounts: to sync between participants and your devices.
- Contacts: to allow auto-complete when adding participants.
- SD-Card: required for CSV Excel export and Backup/Restore.
- Location: to show the payments on a map.
This is the free version, which allows to save up to 50 payments per trip. If you like this app, you can unlock unlimited payments without losing your data.
-> I'm looking for people to help translate the app! If you want to help, please contact me!
Keywords: travel, holiday, trip, money, spendings, expenses, group, assets, credit, manage, debts, owe, balance, finance, people, person, share, sharing, cash, accounting, foreign, currency, exchange rates, count, map, vacation, vacations, position, location, geotagging, Group Expenses, IOU, settle, Piggy, CWMoney, Expensify, Receipt, TripAdvisor, Settle Up, Splitwise, split expenses, Money Lover, Receipt Ninja, Tricount, Splittr, online, sync, synchronisation.
It also lets you share the final result of the costs through Messaging, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger.
- share : send email reports to your contacts
- keep everything : backup and restore your counts from your SD card
- keep track thoroughly : Piggy calculates the general balance of your contacts throughout all your events
- keep it clear : you can merge several events into one, archive old ones and restore them when you need it
- keep track abroad : you can add any currency you need and set their exchange rates for each event
- keep it accurate : exchange rates can be set for each event and weights of people can be set for each expense
To support Piggy, buy Piggy Donate, you'll get access to Excel export (.csv).
Piggy also tracks your debts and IOUs with individual friends (the coffee your paid, the money you lent, etc).
You'll always know who owes you what !
For comments, suggestion or remarks, send us an email.
PS : Piggy is looking for translations. English, French and Italian are currently available. For other languages, feel free to participate !
keywords : shared expenses, share, expense, shared, expenses, group, friends, counts, debts, IOU, bill
• Sync with other Androids, iPhones and the web, also works fully offline
• Focus on great user experience, tablet layout
• Possibility to have multiple groups and swipe between them
• Payments log
• Minimal number of transactions to settle debts within a group
• Multiple currencies
• Uneven split (useful for families or couples), more people can contribute to the payment
• Attach image of receipt to the payment
• Email export, export/import to SD card and CSV
• Repay your debts easily via PayPal (no fees)
• For developers: open API
• Translated to 20 languages
More available via in-app purchases:
• remove ads
• filter payments
• convert debts into single currency
• Contacts - suggesting names and e-mails
• Internet, Phone state - sync, PayPal, statistics
• Accounts, Sync - sync
• SD Card - storing of receipts
Beta version: http://goo.gl/VsXpZG
Organizing your expenses allow you to have a better control over your money.
• Track your income and expenses , classify them by category .
• You can modify or delete the records that you have created.
• The application will show reports grouped by periods , along with your balance period.
• You can also schedule recurring records , so the application added by you that are repetitive movements in fixed periods.
• If you need it you can password protect your information .
• The application lets you create a backup of your database to restore your information if necessary .
• Available translations: Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Ukrainian, Indonesian.
• Widget 3x1 with the summary of the month.
• Available reports: daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly and yearly.
• Create graphical reports
• Horizontal screen for tablets.
• Choose the currency format and the date format used in your country .
IN PRO VERSION
Registration of bank
Print PDF movements daily and monthly
Export to CSV ( Excel readable ) data
Enter through email or dropbox statements in PDF or CSV
Deadline management with advice
Managing BUDGET for spending item
By downloading the free App you find yourself advertising everywhere , also under the shoes . In this App you will not find advertising
Create your group expenses reports directly on your mobile during your activity. Enter the participant names and their expenses, Tricount calculates the money owed and debts of everyone. You can upload the report with the breakdown on http://www.tricount.com and the URL of the Tricount may be shared by e-mail. In that way, a participant can correct the data you have added before starting a transaction or paying back.
"Expenses" => List of all expenses made during group activity
"Balance" => How much everyone owes or is owed from the group expenses
"Share" => Synchronize and share the participant expenses on http://www.tricount.com
"Config" => Participant list, activity name and description
FEATURED ON FORBES:
"With Tricount, you can create a group expense report on your phone. It tracks spending by person, and then splits up how much each individual owes or is owed from the total balance. When you’re ready to share the final breakdown, the app sends each person a link to Tricount’s site to review the data."
FEATURED ON BUSINESS INSIDER:
“Next time you organize a group activity, Tricount will split up the expenses for you”.
Tricount makes sorting out and divvying your group expenses and the accounting easy when you organize activities (for example: ski, citytrip, holidays with classroom, flatmates etc.) For any reason, for shared accounts, short reckonings or split of a transaction, it is the best solution. People sometimes do it via excel, csv file, in a table or via a spreedsheet but a easier and effective solution exists to breakdown the costs, sharing an expense reports, list tickets and encode a spending. It’s Tricount. It does the accounting and balance the cost for your ski holiday.
It let you breakdown the budget of a group or classroom and to do accounting. It helps to track expenses during holidays. It can be used by couples, between colleagues, roommates, flatmates or in the classroom. It is a simple tool to calculate what each participant must pay to balance spending, balance things, breakdown it and calculate how much everyone owes or is owned. It replaces the pot on vacation or excel sheet of the budget.
Tricount calculates the budget for each participant: it says the cost of your holidays and or the budget of any activity of your classroom. Some people are looking for "tric count", "tri count", "tri-count" or "tricompte" in French. Short reckonings make good friends, the app says "who pays and why" for an activity. It offers the spendings in a transparent way to let you know what will be your transaction. This tool will make the life more easy during a trip with your classroom. You know the debt of everyone: I owe you, you owe me (IOU).
You can manage an account, track reckonings, do accounting, check spendings, balancing the cost and calcule what everyone owes and paid. There are many situations where it is useful as: any activities with roommate, flatmates, for a weekend, holiday, in an association. It's a free solution, useful in a restaurant, when travelling, in sorties, lunches, for non-profit organizations, for sandwiches, a city trip, a road trip, a hike with friends and expe, expeditions. For activities requiring a budget and a transaction, it’s the solution.
Among friends, between friends or in a group, it serves you every day. It is also useful for collocation with colleagues on ski holidays. It replaces the common pot or box. It sync (sync) with tricount.com: it can be exchanged via email, the web, uploads to iPhone and Android, but also on facebook via an coded link (a URL). It’s very useful for weekends and when traveling. Use it to split transactions in the classroom instead of titcoins or bitcoins.
Money Lover app is a finances and expenses manager for individuals. It allows you to track your expenses over time and manage your monthly or annual budget. So throughout the day, you could pull out Money Lover after making a purchase and log it into the app. At the end of the month, you could look back at your spending and tweak according to your budget.
★ Lollipop with Material Design update released. You will experience the newest tech with Money Lover, as well as changes
★ Easy to add income and expense items quickly;
★ Detailed report of incomes, expenses, and savings by charts, stats, and calculated spending trends;
★ Cloud sync feature synchronizes your data across different platforms, which is perfect to manage finances with your partner
★ Budget helps you track your spendings under a limit and notifies you when a portion of the budget is filled.
★ Travel mode assists you to record the money you spent on your trip, you can see the overview of your trip's expense and adjust your spendings.
★ Backup and Restore data, with options to link to Dropbox;
★ Smart widget displays the balance and shortcut to add expenses
★ DashClock Extension
- Many languages supported: English, Vietnamese, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Indonesian, Slovak, Turkish, Thai and more to come.
- All types of currencies;
-The app has with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
Devoted to users and also contributed by users: multiple environments for user’s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
- Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With” field; so that you remember the context of the transactions.
- Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
- Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
- Access to System tools is for adding Home screen shortcuts and widget.
If you choose to use the app on your device only, your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space. We always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moneylover.me
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneyloverapp
Email: contact [at] moneylover [dot] me
Key features include:
-Sync with other members (no pictures).
-Track receipts with pictures.
-Split group expenses anyway you want (evenly or unevenly).
-Share the report details and receipts using Email, SMS, Google Drive or Dropbox.
-Each member has a coefficient which can represent a sub-group such as a couple or a family.
-Avoid circular debts (A owes B, B owes C, C owes A).
-Export to Excel (csv file).
-Support SD card backup and cloud backup using Google Drive or Dropbox.
-Support multiple events, multiple users, and multiple currencies.
Contacts, Accounts - Suggesting contact names/phone numbers/emails, backup to Google Drive, Sync
Internet, Phone state - Sending reports using SMS/Email, backup using Google Drive/Dropbox, Sync
SD Card - Storing of receipts, backup
App is Ads-supported. Buy "Receipt Ninja: No Ads" to remove Ads and support the developer.
Free users can create one synced event. To sync unlimited events, please install "Receipt Ninja：No Ads".
Please note that the sync feature does not sync pictures, if you want to save pictures to the cloud, please use backup to Dropbox or Google Drive.
Please report crashes when they happen. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any comments or suggestions. We keep on adding new features requested by our users.
Tags: share expenses, split the bill, bill splitter, split money, finance, budget, management, currency, spending, saving, trip expense, trip expense tracker, travel money, travel expense, travel expense tracker, group expense, settle debts, expense manager, expense tracker, receipt tracker, receipt organizer, receipt scanner, IOU, Mint, CWMoney, Expensify, Moneywise, Tricount, Billmonk, Billpin, Settle Up
Finding it hard to keep track of your daily expenses?
Can't keep track of bills / payslips?
Use My Wallet to make your life easier.
- Manage your accounts, budget, bills and expenses in one place.
- Add accounts with initial balance and color-coded.
- Add credit/charge account and set credit limit.
- Add transfer between accounts.
- Account calendar view your balances on specific date and account balance till specific date.
- Move transactions to other accounts easily.
- Move account position up and down in account list.
- Monthly income and expenses list by date and category.
- Add income and expense easily.
- Add bills/receipts and set reminder.
- Advanced recurring (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) to add bills/receipts.
- Set your budget limit on category basis.
- Manage budget with weekly, monthly, yearly.
- Summary view - check daily performance (last 7 days) on expenses and monthly performance (last 6 months) with balances.
- Reports - pie graph and line graph
- Show reports with daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and custom date.
- Expense and income reports by category.
- Expense versus income report.
- Manage categories with color-coded and set icon (available 150+ icons).
- Manage notes, payee, payer to add quick entry.
- Set passcode to protect your data.
- Export your data as .csv file.
- Dropbox backup and restore.
- Theme - Light and Dark.
- Set your local currency (available 150+ currencies).
- Set Notification time and sound for bills.
This application will allow you to manage these cases quickly. In the case of a group expense, the application will apply a mathematical algorithm to simplify at the most the issue of "who owes how many to whom? " .
List of features:
● Individual expenses management.
● Group expenses management.
● Widget (with 3 various sizes and customizable).
● Backup (using Google Drive/Dropbox or your SD card)
● Take into account your contacts, with autocompletion to not lose your time to fill new spending
● Possibility to remind yourself of debts with notifications
● Share the expenses by sending email or SMS reports to your contacts
● Automatically saves dates of debts
● Using the currency of your country
The application also allows you to remind you the debts by sending a summary of expenditures by email or SMS. This task is simplified by the automatic retrieving of emails and phone number of the contacts.
Finally, keep an eye on your accounts directly from the home with widgets. Three sizes are available , from the most unobtrusive to the most complete. You can also customize the widget by going in the settings of the application.
Already in the main screen of In & Out Easy Budget you can read the information on both the annual balance that on the balance monthly.
Enter costs and income quickly.
In & Out Easy Budget functions:
- Annual and monthly balance always visible on the main page;
- In & OUT: allow you to enter an income or cost in a few steps;
- Current month / Last Month:
show all movements for the current month or the last month and holding on an item, you can edit or delete it;
in this screen you can see the movements of a month or a year.
- save monthly and annual movements on the device in csv file and open it with Excel;
- export movements monthly and yearly using your favorite programs such as Email, Gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive etc ... in csv file.
For tips on how to improve In & Out Easy Budget you can send me an email.
It also lets you share the final result of the costs through Messaging, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger.