Note: This app is available to employees of companies that process payroll powered by the Ovation Payroll technology platform. You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a login for the ePayroll Portal, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website.
This first version of the app provides the following features:
- View your master payroll file information
- View your entire pay history and paycheck information
- View your pay stub in pdf format
- View your W-2 or 1099 information for current and prior years
ePayroll Portal uses industry standard secure socket layer (SSL) technology to keep your information safe as it travels over the internet to your device.
You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a username, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website. You can then use the same username and password to connect through the ePayroll Portal Android app!
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
-Enter time for the current pay period
-View historical time entered for prior pay periods
-View check stubs and W-2s
-View and update W-4 information
The myPay Solutions app was created for users of the myPay Solutions payroll service from Thomson Reuters. myPay Solutions offers comprehensive payroll services designed for small and medium-sized businesses. We take care of tedious payroll tasks so that business owners can focus on doing what they do best—growing their businesses.
* Federal Basic Deferral Limits
* Compensation Limits
* Standard Mileage Rates
* Individual Tax Rate Schedules
* Transportation Benefits Limits
* Automobile Valuations
* Federal Contacts for IRS/Treasury, SSA, DOL, CSE, and Citizen & Immigration
BNA's Payroll Reference Ruler is perfect for when you're on the go, need to make a quick reference, or are meeting with clients. This app allows you to get payroll answers that are fast, reliable, and on the money.
Save $40 off of QuickBooks
Running your business takes time. QuickBooks cloud accounting makes it easier!
Run your entire business with the world’s #1 small business cloud accounting solution and enjoy the freedom of working anywhere from your smartphone or tablet.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days or Buy Now for a $40 savings and pay $84.99/first year.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $12.99/month or $124.99/year.
• The services permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission allows us to record audio for swiper devices that use audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
• (NEW) Supervisor can approve their employees Time Off requests from the mobile app
• (NEW) Supervisor will receive push notifications on their Android devices when their employee requests time off
• View check information and check history
• Request time-off and manage requests
• Push notification alerts for time-off request status
• Punch In & Out of Web Time (with location)
• View work schedules
• View and enter timesheets
• Register for account and reset password
• Update contact information and search company directory
• Recognize employees’ achievements
• Stay current with company news
What’s New in the 15.1.0 Release!
• Supervisor can approve their employees time off requests from their Android devices
• Supervisor will receive push notifications on their Android devices when their employee requests time off
This application may be available for companies that subscribe to the following services: Web Pay Self Service and Web Time.
Paylocity Mobile’s Security features:
• All activities performed will be routed safely to secure Paylocity servers
• Company Code, User Name and Password are required to access the application
• Session will time out if inactive
• Excessive failed login attempts will lock out user account
• Paylocity Mobile will not use or transmit any sensitive personal data
• Encrypted network communication between the mobile device and Paylocity’s secure servers
• Employee details are encrypted when cached on a mobile device
• Security Role Rights and specific access to the Paylocity Mobile application may vary from company to company
• Internet Connection
• Company ID, Web Pay Self Service User Name and Password
• Android 4.0 & Higher
For Salary calculation just enter Gross Pay amount, and put nothing into rate and hours fields. For Hourly enter hourly rate, hours, overtime and double time if applicable.
=== New in version 3: ====
Updated for tax year 2015!
Added 8 deductions that can be set as pre-tax of post-tax deductions.
Each deduction can be customized to be a fixed $ amount or a % of the pay amount.
Also each deduction can be excluded from certain taxes, i.e. 401K as a pre-tax deduction will not be subject to Federal Withholding, but is subject to other payroll taxes.
Payroll Guru calculates net pay, Federal Withholding, Medicare, Social Security, State Withholding and State Unemployment and Disability Insurance (where applicable).
Payroll options include selection of:
- state of employment,
- payroll frequency,
- marital (filing) status,
- number of federal and state exemption allowances,
- year to date wages paid.
Email calculated paychecks to employee, employer or payroll service provider. Produce pie chart that shows paycheck amount distribution.
Payrollguru features fast and accurate payroll calculator which will compliment your business. Use it to check your payroll service provider calculations, it's that accurate!
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. We will appreciate you reviewing the app.
by TEAM Software, Inc.
eHub Mobile, the employee self-service app from TEAM Software, has been completely redesigned with a more user-centered experience focused on providing employees and supervisors in the building service and security industries with instant access to the information they need most. Featuring key employee self-service tools, eHub Mobile enables users to manage jobs, employees and personal information on the go, anywhere, anytime.
Designed with a new clean, focused user interface, eHub Mobile directs users to the most important information and simplifies tasks. Among the biggest changes, we replaced the previous menu navigation system with landing pages for jobs, employees and TeamTime as well as a main landing page that highlights important items. We also built an in-app tour so you will be familiar with all the changes from the start.
eHub Mobile is available for current TEAM Software clients who are licensed for an eHub Employee Self-Service portal.
Below is a list of all the features available on eHub Mobile. What you have access to is determined by your employer.
Employee users can:
• New! Submit Action Items, like supply orders or customer requests
• New! Check in to or out of shifts using TeamTime on mobile
• View paycheck and hours/rate information
• View schedules and add them to device calendar(Security industry)
• Use Checkpoints to perform job or employee inspections and attach pictures
• View job location information and map the job address
• View messages, events, links and documents from the home screen
Job Supervisors have regular employee features above, plus they can:
• View and fill open posts/schedules and verify scheduling requirements/compliances (Security industry)
• View and modify employee schedules, share schedules via text or e-mail (Security industry)
• Modify or complete work tickets (Building Service industry)
• Call, text or email employees directly from the application
• View job or employee inspection results and manage deficiencies
• Monitor employee arrivals and departures with TeamTime Status
Compatible with Android 2.3 to 4.4
Your sign in credentials, pay stub details and availability are determined by your Green Employee administrator. If you have questions concerning these topics please contact your HR Payroll administrator.
To view your pay stub:
• Enter your Green Employee sign in credentials. If you are unsure of your Company Code, please sign in to your Green Employee website, click Edit Account, and find the code listed under the My Account tab.
• Click Log In
• After signing in you will be presented with your most recent (available) pay stub.
• If previous pay stubs are available, click the drop down menu with the pay date listed, select the desired date, and click your selection to view that pay stub.
If you're having trouble logging in, please reach us at 888-246-7500, or make sure you are registered at https://paychexonline.com from your desktop browser.
Now for the fun stuff! Paychex Flex keeps employers and employees connected to the most vital payroll and benefits features.
Available features will vary and are dependent upon your company's plan options.
- Enter, review, and submit on the go.
- Resume payrolls started on your tablet or desktop.
Access vital information
- Payroll reports and cash requirements.
- Employee check stubs and tax documents.
- Employee profiles, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Retirement plan balances, participation rates, and employee eligibility.
- Health and benefits carrier information and member guides.
- Health and benefits employee enrollment and election information.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) tracking and alerts.
Access vital information
- Check stubs and W2s.
- Retirement balances, contributions, returns, and loans.
- Profile, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Health, dental, and life insurance benefit details, deductions, and contact information.
- FSA contributions, balances, claim, and reimbursement activity.
eStudio is the first full-featured invoicing and billing app oriented to freelancers and small businesses.
★ full cycle
You can make estimates, orders and invoices, and manage clients and items, as on a real desktop system, and email the documents to your clients as pdf attachments.
★ optimized for tablets and smartphones
eStudio automatically adapts to your device, either on a tablet or on a smartphone, fully exploiting its features. Simplicity, readability and smoothness without compromises.
• items archive with images, can be imported from your files
• create estimates using items or using free text
• create invoices from estimates, from items or using free text
• multi-page estimates and invoices wit no row length limits
• manage discount and shipping charges
• automatic tracking of document status (draft, sent, approved, invoiced, paid)
• manage tax codes, payment terms and banks
• personalize printed documents with your logo and info
• email documents to clients as pdf attachments
• email a copy to yourself
• print preview (requires a pdf viewer)
• manual and scheduled backup
★ Other features (shortly released, free)
• invoice payment scheduling
• create clients from device's Contacts
• export data for accounting
• full search in clients and documents
• cloud backup
• Operating system Android™2.2 or better
• Screen resolution 480x800 or better
Stay tuned on twitter @algos_soft!
Contractor Payroll is a software tool for your smart phone that allows the generation of timesheets and payroll, processing since the capture of data until the calculation of deductions and payments to employees and the referral information to the bank, from anywhere, anytime, as well manage the basic information of customers, jobs, employees and crews.
This application is available in both English and Spanish for your convenience.
Contractor Payroll further includes:
1.Capture of the check-in and check-out of the employee using bar code.
2.Control of advances to salary.
3.Calculation and Automatic Generation of the payroll
4.Rating System for employees and services.
5.Sending proof of payment by email.
6.Directory of employees and customers integrated with the functions of the smart phone (sms, phone call, email)
1.Historical and comparative information on bar charts.
2.Full reports of payrolls.
3.Files in excel format for payroll and attendance records.
4.Support and recovery of all the data.
1.Detail of labor cost per activity.
2.Detail of labor cost by contract.
The Lite version does not limit the number of employees or the prices, unlike the PRO version, the module does not include the modulo of taxes and deductions, function scan bar codes and addressing system through Google maps.
Contractor Payroll allows you to capture the time of entry and exit of employees with its own smart phone, and use this information to then make the payment calculations.
Contractor Payroll includes a complete directory of employees and customers.
Contractor Payroll allows you to define different workdays, tariffs for each shift and three forms of payment: by time-fee, per hour-wages and salary, as well as payment for piece work for contractors.
In addition to the calculation of the worksheets and payrolls, Contractor Payroll allows you to assign the labor costs to each client and activity being performed, so that you additionally a report of costs per customer and/or work done to bring a better control of your business.
O aplicativo permite consultar, diretamente nas bases da Previdência Social, informações, em tempo real, sobre o andamento dos processos de recursos administrativos de benefícios, no âmbito da Previdência Social.