**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page. ****
• Time value of money TVM.
• Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR.
• Loan payments calculation.
• Statistical analysis.
• Date arithmetic.
• RPN entry.
• Automatically save/restore settings.
• Direct access to support forum from app
• enable/disable key click sound option
• Comma as decimal point option
• Touch logo to see all settings.
• Support Android Tablet.
• More ...
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a demo version available for you to try before you buy. Search "Vicinno" for it.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Financial Calculators consists of more than 100+ formulas which are broadly classified under four major categories,
***Who can benefit most?***
People from all walks of life, from students, stockbrokers and bankers; to realtors, homeowners and household managers etc.
--Supports phones and tablets
--Supports multiple languages
--Simple and easy to use
If you like our work and want an ad free version kindly check out the paid version at:
Thanks for supporting us and please do leave us your valuable comments for improvements.
It has calculators for loans, refinance and you can compare two loans, it has a calculator for price, tips and taxes and VAT it has a calculator for percentage and calculator to help you pay your debts.
If you have any questions or you want a calculator added to this application send me an email.
- (PV) Present Value of Future Cash Flow
- (FV) Future Value of Present Cash Flow
- (FVA) Future Value of Annuity
- Your salary (how much do you earn hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly by specifying just one of the dimensions).
All features FREE! (ad supported)
Permissions, requested by the app:
* Internet permission requested to retrieve relevent ads.
The key focus of this application is to facilitate the application user to customize the appearance, colors and user interface according to their favourite mode. The look and feel of the application is fully customizable throughout every single options present within it and the application is tailored to work on a wide range of android devices from small display phones to large tablet devices smoothly. Financial Calculator is also localized to major world languages.
The application has the following features :
1. Time Value of Money Calculator
The difference in value between money today and money in the future. Time Value of money can be used to compare investment alternatives and to solve problems involving loans, mortgages, leases, savings, and annuities.
2. Loan Amortization Calculator
A method for repaying a loan in equal instalments. Part of each payment goes toward interest and any remainder is used to reduce the principal. As the balance of the loan is gradually reduced, a progressively larger portion of each payment goes toward reducing principal.
3. Compound Interest / Simple Interest Calculator
Calculates the interest that accrues on the initial principal and the accumulated interest of a principal deposit, loan or debt.
4. Currency Converter
Calculates the Currency Exchange rate of 93 world currencies in real time with the most updated exchange rates.
5. Retirement Calculator
retirement calculator is used to calculate the amount of money left at the time of retirement based on a rough scale of parameters provided.
6. Internal Rate of Return Calculator
Calculates the discount rate at which the net present value of costs (negative cash flows)of the investment equals the net present value of the benefits (positive cash flows) of the investment. It is an indicator of the efficiency, quality, or yield of an investment.
7. Net Present Value Calculator
Calculates difference between the present value of cash inflows and the present value of cash outflows.
8. Stock return calculator
stock return calculator is used to calculate the profit / loss , return on investment rates based on the months and purchasing and selling shares and its fee.
9. Return On Investment Calculator
Return on investment (ROI) is the concept of an investment of some resource yielding a benefit to the investor. A high ROI means the investment gains compare favourably to investment cost. As a performance measure, ROI is used to evaluate the efficiency of an investment or to compare the efficiency of a number of different investments
10. Tips calculator
Tip calculator calculates tip quickly and easily and helps to split the bill between any number of people.
Round up or round down on any value on the tip calculator and see changes to the tip percentage, tip amount, total amount and amount payable per person immediately!
11. Discount/Increment and Tax calculator
Discount calculator is used calculate the discounted value with the tax parameter. It helps us to know the discounted amount that in turn helps us to know the profit of the transaction
12. Percentage and Date Calculator
percentage calculator is used for calculating the returns in the percentage, percentage change and percentage of values.
Date calculator helps to find out the difference between any 2 dates and also number of days between 2 dates it can also be used to calculate the age of a person accurately
Note : We shall be constantly working and updating this application in near future with much more features related to finance which suits the needs of every users and we are looking forward for your continuous support in return.
Calculate. Comment. Correct.
CalcTape makes the arithmetic process visible - you can do multiple calculations and subsequently correct or change all numbers and operations. Made a mistake? No problem: Mark the wrong number in place via double-tap and correct it instantly. All results are being adjusted automatically!
CalcTape is a revolutionary new kind of pocket calculator. With CalcTape, also extensive calculations remain clearly structured:
- Input a long list of values to be calculated and never lose the overview - just like with an adding machine with a paper tape.
- Easily perform percent calculations for TAX and discounts.
- Copy the current result with a single tap for use in other Apps.
- If you should later change individual mathematical expressions, then the complete calculation is automatically updated.
- Input comments on single items and results and add notes wherever you want.
- You can use intermediate results to structure and to check your results.
CalcTape Paper Tape Calculator is free and your ideal companion for office and personal calculations - everyday.
*** Purchase CalcTape Pro (In-App) to get additional functionality: ***
- Create and save multiple calculations into files.
- Send your calculations to business partners via e-mail.
- More sharing capabilites.
- Open calculation files from e-mail attachments and file managers.
If you find any problem feel free to contact us. You can help us improving CalcTape Calculator by stating your Android version and smartphone model.
CalcTape requires the permissions:
The permission "Photos/Media/Files" is confusing. Google has combined permissions to groups recently. CalcTape requires only access to external storage (SD card) for saving its documents. The permission for accessing photos and media are not required or used.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SFR_Software
Operation intuitive and self explanatory.
Requires no prior knowledge of finance.
Use this app to check the conditions offered by banks and financial institutions, when making funding.
Plan your retirement and know how much you must save each month to reach your financial goal.
Function self explanatory as the other.
Euribor rates are updated every day.
Historic data of euribor and chart since 2008.
Muy útil cuando se aproxima la revisión de la hipoteca.
Esta fórmula es la que se aplica en el llamado préstamo por el modelo francés, que es el que más se emplea en las hipotecas en España. El euribor que se aplica es la media del mes.
Podéis encontrar un análisis completo de la aplicación en la siguiente web:
- EURIBOR 1W, 2W, 3W, 1M - 12M, and the relative changes of Each widget can be configured individually.
Now the EURIBOR Widget displays also the latest news on EURIBOR!
The widget refreshes every 12 hours but can be refreshed manually.
Two styles are available: black and gray.
Please remember that widgets are not added automatically to the homescreen!
Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
- PMT leveled fees
- Decreasing fees
- Reduction fees or German calculation.
- Product discount calculation.
- Percentage calculation of an amount.
- Quantities calculation of a percentage.
- Currency conversion: Converts any currency into any desired currency. *Internet connection required for this purpose.
Per request, now it is a free trial so that you can actually see it in action before buying.
Video tutorial: http://www.echoboom.com/financialcalculator/
* Time value of money.
* Growing annuities.
* Calculates N, Interest, Present Value, PMT and Future Value of Money.
* Bond valuation.
* Cash flow analysis in an intuitive interface.
* Analyzes investments: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV)
* Amortization and Loans. Support for Canadian mortgages.
* RPN support.
* Near instantaneous calculations.
Please, read the FAQ on the help section if you believe numbers are wrong. It's usually people missing something on the settings when using the financial calculator.
Note about permissions: There seems to be some concern about the permissions. The reason they are there is to be able to email your results so it needs access to your phone, internet and email app. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact us.
Creates an amortization table for fixed-rate. This one is by far the most feature-packed of all my amortization calculators. It has has been refined and improved over years of use and feedback received from both professionals and every-day home buyers.
lets you to send mail with custom text and logo.