Mygrants is the first app based on microlearning designed especially to deliver support to immigrants through a series of thematic module quizzes in three languages.
Here you are a Trainee. And the quizz provides you with useful information and training needed to build consciousness, new skills and renewed credibility.
Mygrants is changing the way immigrants unleash their full potential! Here’s how it works:
Learn concepts that are absolutely important for you , as a immigrant, such as:
- “is there any difference between refugee status and subsidiary, international and humanitarian protection?”;
- “when I will be eligible to start working?”
As well as topics that could help you to create a life with more opportunities:
- What is Entrepreneurship?
- How to identify opportunities?
As a trainee, you will read the question and choose the answer you think it is the correct one.
- If the answer is wrong, the app will provide you with formative feedback to guide self-reflection.
- For each correct answer selected, you collect a point to move forward through the rank
It’s totally engaging and free, for real!
The check-up of your abilities and competences is fundamental to identify skills that you may have acquired formally and/or informally in your ‘previous’ life.
Daily updated skills and competences are empowered and validated according to local, regional and national labour market shortages.
Every month, through skills mapping, Mygrants identifies all talents and supports them finding the most suited career placement available according to their interests, skills and competences.
Send your feedback, questions and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use Mygrants on the Web at https://mygrants.it/