Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
School Diary provides a single interface, a mobile app, for all the communications that happen between a parent, admin and teacher. Communication between a parent & teacher (or admin) is always private and secure and is not visible to any other parent/user.
School Diary enables schools & parents to go paperless for all their communication needs thus helping them make a significant contributing towards our mother nature.
The key features of School Diary are -
a. Instant & private messaging. Messages can be sent one to one or in a group to parents. Push notifications are instantly sent to parents informing about an incoming messages.
b. A multimedia messaging platform that enables schools to engage parents at right moments; Messages can be text, pictures, PDFs or voice messages. So school can now share classroom activity pictures, audio of child singing & important announcements with parents instantly on their phone.
b. A calendar that not only allows parent to view the roadmap but also reminds them on key activities at the right moments.
c. Attendance that helps schools easily capture and share attendance with parents
d. A scheduling option that schools can use to send pre-composed messages to parent. They can just select schedule for every message and see those messages delivered at their scheduled time to the selected parents.
f. Daycare module to keep parents informed about their child’s daily progress & activities.
g. Transport module that helps parents track the bus, get route and ETA to their stop.
And much more..
* School Diary is only available for registered schools. Please check with your school admin or contact us at email@example.com if your school is not registered yet.
* Parents can get in touch with their school admin for login and other details.
- Student Register: The teacher can request standard and/or custom information from each student at the start of each class and create a detailed register from the information provided.
- Connecting to Students: The teacher can either browse for student tablets (from their desktop application) or allow students to connect directly to the relevant class from their Android device.
- Lesson Objectives: If provided by the teacher, once connected, students are presented with details of the current lesson, together with overall objectives and their expected learning outcomes.
- Sending Messages: The teacher can broadcast messages to one, selected, or all tablet devices.
- Chat: Both the student and the teacher can initiate a Chat session and participate in group discussions.
- Requesting Help: Students can discreetly alert the teacher when they require assistance.
- Class Surveys: Teachers can conduct on-the-fly surveys to gauge student knowledge and understanding. Students are able to respond in real-time to the survey questions posed and the teacher can then show results to the whole class.
- Question and Answer Module: Enables the teacher to conduct instant student and peer assessment. Deliver questions verbally to the class, then select students to answer – randomly, first to answer or in teams.
- File Transfer: Teachers can transfer files to and from a selected student tablet or multiple devices in a single action.
- Lock Screen: The teacher can lock students’ screens while presenting, ensuring student focus when required.
- Blank Screen: The teacher can blank student screens to gain attention.
- Show Screen: While presenting, the teacher can show their desktop to connected tablets, at which point students are able to use touch-screen gestures to pinch, pan and zoom in order to highlight key information when needed.
- Launch URLs: Remotely launch a selected website on one or multiple student tablets.
- Student Rewards: Remotely assign ‘rewards’ to students to recognise good work or behaviour.
- WiFi/Battery Indicators: View the current status of wireless networks and display battery strength for connected student devices.
- Configuration Options: Teachers can choose to pre-configure each Android tablet with the required classroom connectivity settings, or ‘push’ the settings out to each device from within the NetSupport School Tutor program.
Additionally, for supported devices:
- View thumbnails of all connected student tablets from the teacher PC.
- Zoom in to view a larger thumbnail of any selected student tablet.
- The teacher can discreetly view (Watch Mode) the screen of any connected student tablet.
Supported devices are from those vendors who have provided the additional access privileges needed for screen monitoring on their tablets. Currently:
Samsung – All devices shipped with Android 4.0 and above inc: Galaxy Tab, S3, S4, Note
ASUS - MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C. ASUS MeMo Pad ME102A
HP – All devices released since 01/01/14 inc: Slate 10/21
Intel - TR10CD1/TR10CS1
Mecer – All devices inc: S7, S10-3G, S101, M785, X9711, X1010, X1011
Haier Pad 1043
* Android v4.0 or later
** NetSupport School Tutor application required
If you're new to NetSupport School, you need to install the matching teacher app to use this product, which is available from this App Store or for other platforms from our website - www.netsupportschool.com.
Note: The NetSupport School Student for Android can be used with existing NetSupport School licences (if there are sufficient unused licences). Alternatively, additional Android-only student licences can be purchased from your NetSupport reseller at a reduced cost.
Android Classroom Management Software helps the instructor to develop an interactive teaching process and make students focus on class. Instructor can broadcast the instructor’s screen and voice to all or selected students in real-time, choose one student to do the demonstration, use screen pen for annotation.
Tablet Classroom Management Software helps the instructor to manage the class more convenient and easier. Instructor can automatic connect or manual connect the students who are waiting to connect, ask the students to register at the start of class, distribute or collect files from all or selected students.
With Classroom Management Software for Android, instructor can monitor the desktop of the students and the opening applications and websites. To improve the learning efficiency, teacher can also blank the student screen to gain attention.
Handy Teaching Evaluation:
With a practical set of features, Android Classroom Management Program allows instructors to evaluate student progress by creating and administering quiz papers. Instructors can also give students an instant survey comprising a single question, which can be a useful tool for assessing individual learning during lectures and discussions.
★ No icon! Requires the School Mark Diary Manager (free) app. This key will turn it into PRO.
★ The same key can be used on several devices!
★ No Ads!
"School Mark Diary Manager" is a Free app to document and track your school grades and calculate your mean marks for each subject.
"School Mark Diary Manager" Features:
-Analyse trends in your grades as you progress
-A diary to save your homework and school commitments
-Mark your oral exams/homeworks/written/task exams on the calendar
-Mark your absences in the calendar/diary
-Count the number of absences in the whole year
-Create your own custom school subjects
-Calculate your mean/average marks
-Specify your examinations as oral/written or practical
-Save your school schedule/timetable
-The school schedule/timetable manages up to 16 hours for each day
-Read the subjects of everyday through the schedule/timetable
-Write notes about your query/exams/task
-Export data to SD card
-import data from SD card
-Read your report card!
"School Mark Diary Manager" is the perfect app for the school/university. Download "School Mark Diary Manager" now!
Designed for students (by students), eDiary may look like a simple digital diary, but it's much more! With eDiary you won't need physical diaries nor agendas anymore! You just need to open the app to have everything at your fingertips!
Through a beautiful, easy-to-view and colored layout, eDiary allows you to synchronize and share your homework and tasks with all your schoolmates! Thus, if someone adds something, everyone in the class will be able to see it easily on his device!
✔ Write your homework assignments
✔ Set the dates of class tests
✔ Synchronize and share the diary with your class
✔ Set the time schedule, including classes and self study, for the whole week
✔ Use either a week or a month view and make your study more efficient
✔ Check off tasks as you finish them
- And more is coming! In a future update you will also be able to manage your marks and averages!
The features that make eDiary better than similar apps are the ease of use and the free online synchronization of tasks, time schedule, notes, dates, deadlines, etc.!
You just need to register your class, and you will immediately be able to invite your friends!
Who will be the most active student in your class' network?
★★★★★ If you like the app, please rate it 5 stars! We're participating as students in a challenge, and our success depends on you! ★★★★★
Finally, feel free to contact us for any kind of suggestion or critic that could make the app better! You can get in touch with us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be glad to hear from you! :)
The School-Pass app (for parents) is an organizational tool that empowers school parents to manage arrival and dismissal changes with automated school communication to keep staff, teachers, and parents informed in real-time.
This app allows parents to perform common activities without having to log into the School-Pass software on their computers. Parents can record absentees, schedule late arrivals or early pickups, move students to another family (example - for a play date), move students to/from a bus, move students to an after-school activity, organize carpools, and much more.
Your school must be using the School-Pass platform. If you are not sure, contact your school and ask if they are using School-Pass. You can also check on your school’s website or portal – you should see a School-Pass logo or link.
- Aggiungi materie associandole a un colore a tua scelta
- Scrivi i tuoi voti dividendoli in verifiche, interrogazioni e attività pratiche
- Annota il tuo orario settimanale
- Aggiungi eventi, come verifiche o interrogazioni, per ricevere una notifica in un giorno a tua scelta per ricordatelo
- Scegli il tuo tema preferito per adattare ai tuoi gusti l'applicazione
Per utilizzare questa app è necessario che la propria scuola utilizzi la piattaforma MySchool! Se la tua scuola non utilizza MySchool! non scaricare la app!
È un'app studiata per essere un utile strumento di lavoro per lo studente.
Solo gli studenti degli istituti accreditati possono utilizzare l'app attraverso il proprio device. Dopo essere stati accreditati tramite l'inserimento del PIN dell'istituto di appartenenza, username e password personali, lo studente ha accesso alla home page dove si trovano le principali funzionalità per lo studio e la comunicazione con il corpo docenti.
- Access over 30,000 past questions and their solutions for JAMB, WAEC, NECO and NABTEB exams, in an organized manner.
- Access all past questions and their solutions without any Internet Connection, even in remote and rural areas.
- Carry all past question & answer booklets for all subjects in your mobile phone.
- Enables you search for a particular question keyword in any subject and get the answer and explanations. Like a "google" for past questions.
- Gives you an idea of what JAMB CBT environment feels like.
- Comes with flexible and reliable 1 year of SMS alerts for your choice school as stated in your profile.
- Comes with a FREE copy of Admission 101 - A guide and an eye opener to all the pitfalls you should avoid right from filling your JAMB form, until you get into school and finally matriculate.
- Prepares you for JAMB CBT and also Post-UTME exams in your school of choice.
- Avoid expensive admission sorting by encouraging learning.
With this Myschool App and constant practice, you are sure of scoring 290+ in your JAMB PPT or CBT Exams.
Alerts- Receive an instant Notifications on your Mobile
Circulars- Receive large circulars, student project details, exam time table etc as pdf, word files right on your mobile
Attendance Alert – Receive Graphical Attendance updates
Photo Gallery– Get real time access to School event Photos
and much more !!
This APP is designed to follow the student during the school year allowing the rescue of all the information that we need . In fact, the APP includes 5 interactive modules .
The features are as follows:
UNLIMITED STORAGE (**PRO VERSION**)
1) Management of school periods
2) Management of school subjects/courses
3) Event Management (diary) :
4) Selection Event Type
- Tests / Exam
- Etc .
5) Search for events
6) Month view events
7) Day view events
8) Notification of events ( on the user's choice )
9) Management of votes
10) Choice of type's vote
11) Filter the votes
12) Statistics of the votes
13) Filter statistics
14) School Timetable
15) Notification school time (on the user's choice )
16) Notification Settings
17) Export Data
18) Import Data
APP also optimized for Tablet.
Each period work independently from the others and the events stored in one will not show up in the other .
When the application starts, you must set a period so you can access all of its functionality.
APP for students designed by a student.
Grazie a questa semplicissima app possiamo gestirci il nostro orario scolastico direttamente dallo smartphone e dal tablet, inoltre finalmente potremo abbandonare i nostri diari e alleggerire il nostro zaino!
* Calendar including map links for off-site events
* Push notifications for important messages
* Absence request
* News and image gallery
* Share news and events via social media
* School contact details including staff members
* School prospectus link
This app is designed to make dealing with 'school stuff' simple and for you to feel fully involved with your child's education.
Images show demo school branding.
Many children were fascinated by its rules, mystery and variety of colours... and now?
Now your are a boy or a girl....or maybe you are an adult!
Where is it the child that is hidden in you? As you are grow up, the technology is grown up... but the best games are ones that were when you were a little child. Now is time to get back to play card games!
More than 250 differents cards in more than usually 2-3 decks. Differents game difficulty level will make it more various and fascinating. In this game you will earn game's coins that you'll use to unlock new decks and new cards!
It's simply and funny but with some aspects more than others!
CARDS and DECKS (actually 252 cards in 7 decks)
- Easy (grid 4x4)
- Medium (grid 5x4)
- Difficult (grid 5x6)
SINGLEPLAYER or MULTIPLAYER???
Both! If you want you can play in singleplayer mode
or with another friend in multiplayer match.
Time is running out............
for your Android Smartphone!
If you want, follow me on twitter (@SimoneDroid)
or write me on Facebook (Simone Casagranda Dhalia)