* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
2. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
3. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
4. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
5. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
7. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
8. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
9. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
This simple Homework Planner will help you organise and keep track of your Homeworks. It's amazing how much more you can achieve just by being organised!
Grade tracking, timetabling and various other features are coming in future updates!
Remember to rate and leave a comment, this way I can take your ideas and improvements and implement them! I will always get back to you after an email, so feel free to send me a message directly to email@example.com. Thanks!
School Diary provides a single interface, a mobile app, for all the communications that happen between a parent, admin and teacher. Communication between a parent & teacher (or admin) is always private and secure and is not visible to any other parent/user.
School Diary enables schools & parents to go paperless for all their communication needs thus helping them make a significant contributing towards our mother nature.
The key features of School Diary are -
a. Instant & private messaging. Messages can be sent one to one or in a group to parents. Push notifications are instantly sent to parents informing about an incoming messages.
b. A multimedia messaging platform that enables schools to engage parents at right moments; Messages can be text, pictures, PDFs or voice messages. So school can now share classroom activity pictures, audio of child singing & important announcements with parents instantly on their phone.
b. A calendar that not only allows parent to view the roadmap but also reminds them on key activities at the right moments.
c. Attendance that helps schools easily capture and share attendance with parents
d. A scheduling option that schools can use to send pre-composed messages to parent. They can just select schedule for every message and see those messages delivered at their scheduled time to the selected parents.
f. Daycare module to keep parents informed about their child’s daily progress & activities.
g. Transport module that helps parents track the bus, get route and ETA to their stop.
And much more..
* School Diary is only available for registered schools. Please check with your school admin or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your school is not registered yet.
* Parents can get in touch with their school admin for login and other details.
Designed for students (by students), eDiary may look like a simple digital diary, but it's much more! With eDiary you won't need physical diaries nor agendas anymore! You just need to open the app to have everything at your fingertips!
Through a beautiful, easy-to-view and colored layout, eDiary allows you to synchronize and share your homework and tasks with all your schoolmates! Thus, if someone adds something, everyone in the class will be able to see it easily on his device!
✔ Write your homework assignments
✔ Set the dates of class tests
✔ Synchronize and share the diary with your class
✔ Set the time schedule, including classes and self study, for the whole week
✔ Use either a week or a month view and make your study more efficient
✔ Check off tasks as you finish them
- And more is coming! In a future update you will also be able to manage your marks and averages!
The features that make eDiary better than similar apps are the ease of use and the free online synchronization of tasks, time schedule, notes, dates, deadlines, etc.!
You just need to register your class, and you will immediately be able to invite your friends!
Who will be the most active student in your class' network?
★★★★★ If you like the app, please rate it 5 stars! We're participating as students in a challenge, and our success depends on you! ★★★★★
Finally, feel free to contact us for any kind of suggestion or critic that could make the app better! You can get in touch with us by writing to email@example.com. We'll be glad to hear from you! :)
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
Keywords: schedule, homework, assessment, holiday, school timetable, university, class schedule, pupil, student
- A personalised to-do list with your homework activities
- Access homework resources and files on the move
- A list of reminders and school announcements
Support for version 1.0.0 of the Show My Homework app ends on (28/11/2014). To continue using Show My Homework on your Android device, please update now.
Мобильное приложение ЭлЖур позволяет родителям и учащимся на своих телефонах и планшетах получить информацию из электронного дневника о расписании уроков, оценках и домашних заданиях.
В случае возникновения проблем с работой приложения или наличия идей и предложений, свяжитесь с нами по адресу firstname.lastname@example.org. Комментарии в Google Play не позволяют нам связаться с вами и исправить ошибки. Всегда ждем ваших писем!
Scrivi i tuoi compiti come su un registro elettronico, aggiungi i voti delle interrogazioni e calcola immediatamente la tua media, registra le lezioni, scrivi l’orario delle lezioni, segna i giorni di assenza e i promemoria sul calendario. Tutto senza limiti di tempo, completamente gratis!
Tutto il contenuto di un normale diario (e molto di più) in una semplice app.
- Scrivi i compiti per casa e spunta quelli già svolti;
- Registra i tuoi voti distinguendo tra scritti e orali;
- Calcola la media del voto per ciascuna materia;
- Salva l’orario delle lezioni;
- Aggiungi note e promemoria;
- Condividi i compiti con i tuoi amici;
- Tieni sotto controllo i tuoi giorni di assenza;
- Registra le tue lezioni grazie al registratore vocale e aggiungi i segnalibri per sottolineare i passaggi più importanti;
- Aggiungi fino a 18 materie personalizzate;
- Verifica sul calendario i compiti per domani;
- Associa un professore a ciascuna materia aggiungendo foto e orario di ricevimento;
- Segna la data di interrogazioni e prove scritte;
- Segna i tuoi appuntamenti sul calendario;
- Sfoglia il calendario per conoscere ponti e festività;
- Usa il diario come un'agenda vera e propria per appuntamenti ed eventi in programma.
- Ti avvisa quando è ora di studiare ogni volta che ci sono dei compiti
· View current cafeteria account balances for all of your students
· Securely deposit funds into the account(s) of your choice
· Enable push notifications for low balances
· Monitor which items are being purchased in the school cafeteria
· Upload your student’s photograph(s)
***Requires Camera/Mic permission***
· View payment history for your account
The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
- Access over 30,000 past questions and their solutions for JAMB, WAEC, NECO and NABTEB exams, in an organized manner.
- Access all past questions and their solutions without any Internet Connection, even in remote and rural areas.
- Carry all past question & answer booklets for all subjects in your mobile phone.
- Enables you search for a particular question keyword in any subject and get the answer and explanations. Like a "google" for past questions.
- Gives you an idea of what JAMB CBT environment feels like.
- Comes with flexible and reliable 1 year of SMS alerts for your choice school as stated in your profile.
- Comes with a FREE copy of Admission 101 - A guide and an eye opener to all the pitfalls you should avoid right from filling your JAMB form, until you get into school and finally matriculate.
- Prepares you for JAMB CBT and also Post-UTME exams in your school of choice.
- Avoid expensive admission sorting by encouraging learning.
With this Myschool App and constant practice, you are sure of scoring 290+ in your JAMB PPT or CBT Exams.
Alerts- Receive an instant Notifications on your Mobile
Circulars- Receive large circulars, student project details, exam time table etc as pdf, word files right on your mobile
Attendance Alert – Receive Graphical Attendance updates
Photo Gallery– Get real time access to School event Photos
and much more !!
Android Classroom Management Software helps the instructor to develop an interactive teaching process and make students focus on class. Instructor can broadcast the instructor’s screen and voice to all or selected students in real-time, choose one student to do the demonstration, use screen pen for annotation.
Tablet Classroom Management Software helps the instructor to manage the class more convenient and easier. Instructor can automatic connect or manual connect the students who are waiting to connect, ask the students to register at the start of class, distribute or collect files from all or selected students.
With Classroom Management Software for Android, instructor can monitor the desktop of the students and the opening applications and websites. To improve the learning efficiency, teacher can also blank the student screen to gain attention.
Handy Teaching Evaluation:
With a practical set of features, Android Classroom Management Program allows instructors to evaluate student progress by creating and administering quiz papers. Instructors can also give students an instant survey comprising a single question, which can be a useful tool for assessing individual learning during lectures and discussions.
Many children were fascinated by its rules, mystery and variety of colours... and now?
Now your are a boy or a girl....or maybe you are an adult!
Where is it the child that is hidden in you? As you are grow up, the technology is grown up... but the best games are ones that were when you were a little child. Now is time to get back to play card games!
More than 250 differents cards in more than usually 2-3 decks. Differents game difficulty level will make it more various and fascinating. In this game you will earn game's coins that you'll use to unlock new decks and new cards!
It's simply and funny but with some aspects more than others!
CARDS and DECKS (actually 252 cards in 7 decks)
- Easy (grid 4x4)
- Medium (grid 5x4)
- Difficult (grid 5x6)
SINGLEPLAYER or MULTIPLAYER???
Both! If you want you can play in singleplayer mode
or with another friend in multiplayer match.
Time is running out............
for your Android Smartphone!
If you want, follow me on twitter (@SimoneDroid)
or write me on Facebook (Simone Casagranda Dhalia)