StereoAcuityTest is a prototype for the diagnosis of amblyopia. This app is based on clinical test for Randot stereoacuity. The left eye sees one set of dots and the right eye sees a second set of dots. The dots are identical except for the dots within the shape that have been horizontally displaced. Amblyotic people may not be able to recognize the images. You need a Google cardboard to try this test.
Home activity has four buttons:
- Start Test (or press + volume button): starts the lazy eye test. You have to find the shapes!! Press + volume button to answer and +/- volume buttons to choose the solution, confirm it using earphones home button. When you decide to finish your test press back button (or - volume button) and it will show your score. Push earphones home button to close the dialog.
- Training (or press - volume button): train before starts the test. The shapes are shown in red. Press +/- volume button to browse images. When you decide to finish your training press back button (or earphones home button).
- Select test level: set points dimension and points density. By changing this value the test difficulty changes.
- Shape settings: change shapes dimensions (pixel).
For the test and the training you have to put your smartphone inside the cardboard.
NEWS in new version: it is possible to use earphone bluetooth using:
- media next instead of + volume button
- media previous instead of - volume button
- play/pause button instead of earphones home button.