- Alfred Nobel invented dynamite in 1866
- Humpback whales create the loudest sound of any living creature
- One human hair can support 3kg
- Unlike any other element, helium does not solidify
With "Amazing Science Facts" learn every day new fascinating, strange and funny scientific facts and trivia.
* Thousands of amazing facts about physics, biology, maths, astronomy, etc.
* Receive daily facts in the notification bar
* Very fast and simple to use
* Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Access all facts anytime, anywhere, no internet connection needed.
* Search any term and find all facts about it
* Bookmark your favorite facts for quick future reference
* Read random facts
* Share your favorite facts by Email, Twitter, etc.
* Listen to the facts using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer
* Works in both portrait and landscape mode for easier reading
Q: How can I share a fact from the list?
A: Just press for 2 or 3 seconds over the fact, a menu with the available sharing options will appear
Q: How can I change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Android Market.
Q: How can I change the speech accent?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 2 accents are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
About the permissions:
We know you may be worried about the permissions required by the application so here is the explanation of why they are needed:
To load the ads used to support the development of the application, these permissions are required:
- Full Internet access
- View network state
About the speech synthesizer:
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
This app is very useful for students of Class 9th and 10th and same time for competitive exams.
Features of Science App :
1. Support Android 2.3 Ginger bird to 4.2 Jelly Beans
2. Topic wise notes
3. Separate Important points
4. Attractive Images
5. Questions and Answers
A lot more subjects will added later.
These are the subjects for now:
1. C programming
3. Operating Systems
4. Java script
5. Computer Networks
7. Data structures.
8. Software Engineering.
Multiple Choice Questions included in this app range from various topics in physics , chemistry and zoology and botany. School Science questions included in this awesome quiz app are helpful for students for improving science skills.
This is not only an educational utility it can also be a fun game for leisure.
* Four options for each question with one correct answers
* Quick feedback at the end of the quiz making learning more easy.
* No registration required
* Best Collection of PCB MCQ Questions.
- overview of orders, absences, alerts
- own, pending and delegated orders of the Purchase Information System
- workflow approval
- reimbursement period listing
- budget details
- department overview
1. Get the most important information in order to know your way around in the Library.
2. Read the current Library news.
3. Check the opening hours of the Library.
4. Start a search in the Library catalogue.
5. Easily contact the Library Staff if you need more information.
For questions, problems or feedback please contact the Library at email@example.com.