- Alfred Nobel invented dynamite in 1866
- Humpback whales create the loudest sound of any living creature
- One human hair can support 3kg
- Unlike any other element, helium does not solidify
With "Amazing Science Facts" learn every day new fascinating, strange and funny scientific facts and trivia.
* Thousands of amazing facts about physics, biology, maths, astronomy, etc.
* Receive daily facts in the notification bar
* Very fast and simple to use
* Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Access all facts anytime, anywhere, no internet connection needed.
* Search any term and find all facts about it
* Bookmark your favorite facts for quick future reference
* Read random facts
* Share your favorite facts by Email, Twitter, etc.
* Listen to the facts using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer
* Works in both portrait and landscape mode for easier reading
Q: How can I share a fact from the list?
A: Just press for 2 or 3 seconds over the fact, a menu with the available sharing options will appear
Q: How can I change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Android Market.
Q: How can I change the speech accent?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 2 accents are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
About the permissions:
We know you may be worried about the permissions required by the application so here is the explanation of why they are needed:
To load the ads used to support the development of the application, these permissions are required:
- Full Internet access
- View network state
About the speech synthesizer:
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
Data for this application was taken by the following sites:
Google Images and
1. Maths Tricks
2. Maths Facts
Find someone's age by using some numbers .
Calculate multiples of 11 upto 99 easily
Remember value of Pi using sequence "May i have a large container of coffee"
Amazing Science Facts
you grow by 8mm(0.3inches) and when you wake up you become small again .
Categories are -
Human Body Quiz
General Science Quiz
Acid base Quiz
True and False Quiz
Sports Science Quiz
States of matter Quiz
I think you will like this collection to learn with fun.
This app is very useful for students of Class 9th and 10th and same time for competitive exams.
Features of Science App :
1. Support Android 2.3 Ginger bird to 4.2 Jelly Beans
2. Topic wise notes
3. Separate Important points
4. Attractive Images
5. Questions and Answers
it is collection of simple quetions and answers of daily life science.
this app is helpful to prepare compitative examinations which asks from general science.
You can learn the old way through books and boring lectures or learn SMART.
For the price of a cup of Starbucks coffee and the time it takes to drink it, this app can make you an Electromagnetism GURU.
No more boring videos and books which try to TEACH.
This app encourages you to LEARN.
Like a musical instrument, Science is best learnt by doing, trying and making mistakes.
The Science Game heralds a revolution in learning. It is a fun app to learn school science through games on a touchscreen device. Over 200 concepts in Electromagnetism - magnets, coils, dynamos and motors come alive as you play games and experiment to understand Faraday's laws and Fleming's rules. The white-box experiments go way beyond laboratory experiments. You can see the molecules, the electric current and the fields and form a clear picture in your head of how these things work.
You can challenge friends and groups of players and share the fun of genuine learning.
How does a microphone work? What is a Cathode Ray Tube? Can electromagnets be used to make electric bells? Can we measure the force on a current carrying wire in a magnetic field? Through interactive games based on science, the Science Game makes it possible to learn all this by doing.
Never before has science been so much fun.
You will find here -
Science Notes Topicswise:
हमारे आस पास के पदार्थ (matter in our surroundings)
क्या हमारे आस पास के पदार्थ शुद्ध है ? (Is matter around us pure?)
परमाणु व अणु (Atoms and Molecules)
परमाणु की संरचना (Structure of the Atom)
जीवन की मौलिक इकाई (The Fundamental Unit of Life)
जीवों में विविधता (Diversity in Living Organisms)
बल तथा गति के नियम (Force and Law of Motion)
कार्य तथा ऊर्जा (Work and Energy)
हम बीमार क्यों होते हैं (Why do we fall ill?)
प्राकृतिक संपदा (Natural Resources)
खाद्य संसाधनों में सुधार (Improvement in Food Resources)
1. Topic wise content in Hindi for class 9.
2. Attractive image to clear concept.
3. Content is divided in parts and presented in easy to hard.
Multiple Choice Questions included in this app range from various topics in physics , chemistry and zoology and botany. School Science questions included in this awesome quiz app are helpful for students for improving science skills.
This is not only an educational utility it can also be a fun game for leisure.
* Four options for each question with one correct answers
* Quick feedback at the end of the quiz making learning more easy.
* No registration required
* Best Collection of PCB MCQ Questions.
Enjoy these Amazing Science facts, sure to entertain.
- A constantly updated database of interesting science facts
- Submit your own fact
- Easily share an interesting science fact
- Updated often to enhance user experience
Do you wish you could understand & enjoy Physics, Chemistry & Biology?
Do you believe Science is worthy of being your favourite subject?
Would you believe it, if we told you:
"You can master your Science chapters while playing games!"
Yes! You really can.
Pocket Science brings to you thorough coverage of your CBSE SA2 science chapters with questions that span almost every sentence of the NCERT Textbook.
Currently available only for Class X students, we aim to help you discover some amazing content to understand fundamental science concepts.
The discussion zone also allows you to share your doubts and share ideas and thoughts with your friends from around the world.
Anagrams requires you to unscramble every answer based on the question given. Beware! Once, you've gone through Anagrams, you'll realize you have started gaining some super-powers of understanding the chapter better than ever before!
Anagrams will cover every sentence of your Class X science chapters.
Crosswords bring to fore some special concepts with links to help you learn more.
Science is as much about exploring as studying! ;-)
Compete - with friends & competitors from all around the world!
The app contains thorough coverage of CBSE Class X SA2 Science chapters:
- Carbon and its Compounds
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- How do Organisms reproduce ~ Reproduction
- Heredity and Evolution
- Light: Reflection and Refraction
- Human Eye and the Colourful World
- Our Environment
- Management of Natural Resources
Download Pocket Science today - join the fun and Master your CBSE Class X SA2 chapters.
1. Will any of these questions come in the exams?
A. Not really. What we've tried to ensure is that you understand the chapter inside out. Once, you've mastered a chapter / topic making sure that you do exceptionally well in your SA2 exams shall be much easier.
2. I don't have an Android device, can I still use Pocket Science?
A. Well, you can't access all the fun of Pocket Science without an Android device, but we have something fun coming up at http://pocketscience.in.
Send us an email at pocketscience.in [at] gmail.com and we will share more details with you.
3. Are there any sample papers for Summative Assessment exam i.e. Class X SA2 Science exam?
A. Not right now. But we have some thorough Sample papers coming for you in December 2014.
4. Are there any other exams that we are helpful for?
A. Yes! Pocket Science is extremely useful for NTSE (National Talent Search Exam), NSO (National Science Olympiad), NSEJS (National Standard Exam in Junior Science), NSTSE (National Science Talent Search Exam) and many more! With a current focus on CBSE Class 10 SA2 Science content, you will still be able to access useful material in the discussion zone.
5. How does Pocket Science help me for NTSE?
A. Pocket Science is focused on Class X Science content for now, hence you'd have the maximum support for Science. For more on NTSE, you can get our NTSE app with an interactive sample paper & a daily question till the day of NTSE exam. Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for Class 10 students.
Have a question not listed above - Please download the app and leave the same in the Feedback section. ;-)
Finally, download the app now and get set to Master your CBSE SA2 Class X science chapters!
Interesting Topic Videos
Share Videos With Others
Never Remain Behind As It Sends Notification When New Videos Are Added.
It have everything you need to know and also clears doubts which are struck in your mind for years.
With these videos author has successfully explained interesting concepts it very easy way with fun.
- overview of orders, absences, alerts
- own, pending and delegated orders of the Purchase Information System
- workflow approval
- reimbursement period listing
- budget details
- department overview
1. Get the most important information in order to know your way around in the Library.
2. Read the current Library news.
3. Check the opening hours of the Library.
4. Start a search in the Library catalogue.
5. Easily contact the Library Staff if you need more information.
For questions, problems or feedback please contact the Library at email@example.com.