You can enter guests (either from your phone contacts or not), see which are confirmed, unconfirmed or all. You can also remove them from the lists.
Begin to organize your events without forgetting who you and who is not confirmed!
SolGroup is the 3rd app series released by Sol Studio, followed by SolMail and SolCalendar which were chosen as the 2 out of 30 most beautiful apps of Android by TNW.
As SolStudio is well-known for its beautiful designs, SolGroup is also another piece of art that could fascinate many people.
■ With whom can you use SolGroup together? ■
- Families for bonding and keeping in touch
- Couples for remembering unforgettable moments
- Friends for chit chat to secreat talks
- Coworkers for sharing benchmarking materials
- Classmates for conducting group projects
■ Features ■
1. [Easy to Join & Invite] Just sign-up and invite your friends with your Facebook account or mobile number.
2. [Private Communication] Share private Timelines individually with your groups!
3. [Automatic Archiving] Uploaded photos, videos, links and places get stored automatically.
4. [Notice] You can check who read the notice and who didn't. Make sure no one misses out an important notice!
5. [Go Dutch] So easy to split the bill with SolGroup! We do all the calculations for you.
6. [Manage Events] No need to count the comments to figure out who's coming or not. We give you the list of participants.
7. [Poll] Carry out a poll to make quick and reasonable decision.
We support 8 different posting types including some of the above to run groups efficiently.
Get together at SolGroup!
※ If you have any queries or discover any bug or errors, please contact us via our CS Center (http://cs.daum.net/m/ask?serviceId=358)
※ We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating SolGroup into any language, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
HerdCount allows you to organize small and large scale social gatherings via SMS, and enables you to look at attendance in the blink of an eye.
Herdcount interprets recipients’ responses and displays them using a traffic light colour-code, and can also send confirmation or cancellation messages to the relevant recipients.
A typical way HerdCount can be used save you time:
1) Load a set of contacts from the preset group and maybe add another person from your phone book.
2) Write a message or use the preset one.
3) Select the date, time and location you want to meet (if you want).
4) Press send to send everyone an SMS.
5) Wait for friends / colleagues to respond.
6) The responding SMS are interpreted and a colour code is used to show a positive or negative response. The message is also displayed alongside the person’s name. (You can also manually change the response if needed)
7) Write a confirm message and HerdCount only sends it to positive or maybe responses, unless you select otherwise.
8) Go and have fun.
* Organise / manage your sports team (football, hockey, baseball etc.)
* Invite friends out to a pub / bar / restaurant
* Invite friends on a picnic.
* Ask colleagues if they want to go for a coffee.
* Invite friends on a walk.
We would really appreciate any feedback on:
* Interpreting SMS responses correctly (or not)
* Desirable new features
* Anything we haven't thought of
Please note that all pre-configured text can be edited.
Please also note that this is an English language version, and therefore can only interpret responses in English.
Internet usage is only needed for adverts.
More from developer
Ever need to be reminded when near a certain location? Need to be reminded to buy toilet paper before returning home? Need to be reminded to watch that new episode? Let Boogers help you!
Note from developers: We do not store any data of yours outside of the app. The app needs a data connection in order to support Maps and to record crash/bug events.
Keywords: reminder, location-based, alert, alarm