The simplest way to explore the sites and memorials from the First World War in Trentino, once border territory fought over and now a laboratory for peaceful coexistence and dialogue.
A detailed, constantly updated guide you can use in a variety of ways:
- if you are in Trentino, explore nearby points of interest and the places where the Great War was fought;
- choose from excursions in nature or strolls through towns and discover a twentieth-century which is still palpable;
- learn about events and activities you can take part in;
- find the best places to stay and eat.
EXPLORE THE LOCAL AREA: if you are at one of the sites of the Great War in Trentino, the app will locate your position and highlight the points of interest closest to you, it’s like having a tourist guidebook at your fingertips.
WHAT YOU CAN FIND:
- Austro-Hungarian trenches and forts;
- war cemeteries and memorials;
- events and exhibitions based on the Great War;
- itineraries visiting the evidence left behind from the First World War;
- facilities nearby where you can eat and stay.
PLANNING YOUR STAY: if you are planning to come to Trentino to visit the sites of the Great War and are looking for accommodation and places to visit, the app will provide information on all the best places to stay so you can book your chosen accommodation directly from your telephone.
SHARING MULTIMEDIA CONTENT: high quality photos and content available that you can save on your computer or telephone.
CARRYING TRENTINO IN YOUR POCKET: data continuously updated via Internet means you always have the latest information to hand on what is happening to commemorate the Great War in Trentino. The app is also navigable offline so don’t worry if you don’t have a connection, you can still take advantage of all the local area has to offer.
DOWNLOAD the most complete app for visiting the sites and memorials of the First World War in Trentino.