Using Tweegram you will be able to transform your thoughts into wonderful images just by choosing the style that best matches your ideas.
Now you can customize even more your Tweegram:
☆ Get more than 100 awesome styles
☆ Move the text wherever you want
☆ Adjust text size
☆ Choose from more than 50 fonts
☆ Choose the color that you prefer
Make now your awesome Tweegram and share it on:
☆ Wherever you want to share your Tweegram
With your help we will be able to improve Tweegram even more. For feedback, questions and additional information, please write to our support team on:
Or follow the Natrobit Team on Twitter:
The only Text To Speech (TTS) App that combines natural sounding voices with the ability to read aloud and translate any form of text in more than 10 languages.
By using Voxdox you can listen to your eBooks (non-DRM) or convert files (pdf, docx, txt), papers, articles, contracts and web pages to quality speech using the best TTS voices available in the market today.
Voxdox also gives you free access to thousands of audio books read by real narrators. Browse our large audio book library and choose from a wide variety of audio materials including old classics, poetry, philosophy, arts, novels and much more. The free audio book library, provided by LibriVox and Voxdox, is growing every day so there is always something new you can listen to.
Voxdox uses HD natural sounding voices but it can also be used with local Android TTS engines like Google TTS and SVOX.
Voxdox is a PDF reader and a PDF Translator. A smart PDF to Speech system converts your documents to quality speech. Import your PDF documents (e.g Pocket, ezPDF Reader, gReader) and have them read to you.
Voxdox is also an (non-DRM) eBook reader that supports EPUB, PRC, MOBI and MBP format eBooks (e.g. Moon+ Reader) and an audio book creator that can turn any kind of text to a talking book in just a few clicks.
Voxdox can be used as a document scanner utilizing your device`s camera. Just take a picture of any document in almost any language, translate it to a different language if you wish to do so, and convert it`s text to speech.
Voxdox gives you the choice - listen to your document or simply read it - all audio materials are also presented in text form.
Converting text to voice has never been easier. Let your phone or tablet read aloud for you.
- Text to speech (TTS) in more than 20 languages.
- Translation to and from 20+ languages.
- PDF reader and PDF translator.
- Free audio book library with thousands of audio books to choose from.
- eBook reader (non-DRM) and audio book creator.
- Reads documents straight from Gmail and Google Drive.
- Converts text to mp3 file.
- Uses the camera as a document scanner with optical character recognition (OCR).
- MS Word Documents Reader and MS Word Documents Translator.
- Reads web pages by URL or straight from your Internet browser.
- Advanced reading options allow you to skip irrelevant text (such as references, URLs, etc.)
- Text presentation in addition to human narration.
- Audio is saved on your device so you can go back and listen to it any time, even when offline.
- Converts any text to speech in 2 clicks without even launching the app.
- Long FREE trial that would let you evaluate the app.
- High quality human sounding TTS voices.
- Android TTS engines support. Use Google Text To Speech, SVOX or any other TTS engine installed on your device.
* Danish EU Helsa
* Dutch EU Anneka
* English AU Molly
* English IN Rani (NEW)
* English UK Ben
* English UK Sophie
* English US Jackie
* English US Jason
* English US Rebecca
* French CA Elodie
* French EU Jean
* French EU Margot
* German Heidi
* German Lukas
* Italian EU Angelo
* Italian EU Emilia
* Polish EU Karolina
* Portuguese BR Giovanna
* Portuguese BR Gustavo
* Russian Nikita
* Spanish EU Antonio
* Spanish EU Martina
* Spanish LA Rita
* Spanish US Lorena
* Turkish Female Sevi (NEW)
* Welsh Gwendolyn
Make your reading easier with Voxdox - the ultimate text to speech engine.
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Experimental EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
Transcribe Player is an audio player that lets you listen to your audiofiles with precision. You can move forward and backward with long skips and short skips. The length of the skips are configurable.
Long skip is 5 seconds by default.
Short skip is 2 seconds by default.
You can also control the speed of the player, so if someone is talking very fast you can slow them down. Speedcontrol is not avaliabe for androidversions lower than 4.1.
There's also a window mode that let's you control the player while using other apps, for example a wordprocessor. The window can be minimized or hidden.
Perfect for transcribing interviews or listening to audiobooks.
The paid version of this app is ad-free.
Instead of struggling to read text on the small screen of your phone, with this cutting edge technology you can have any text read to you in one of over 30 natural-sounding voices.
Squinting to reading tiny fonts on your phone screen can be tiring. NaturalReader saves you from experiencing eye strain, and lets you sit back, relax, and listen.
It is also an efficient proofreading tool; it not only picks out mistakes in your work, but gives you a good sense of the natural flow of what you have written.
Moreover, NaturalReader is a great help to students with dyslexia or other learning difficulties. By listening to text rather reading, students are better able to comprehend reading materials or detect spelling errors in their own work.
Finally, NaturalReader is a great tool with which to learn a foreign language. You can practice your comprehension and pronunciation skills by listening to any written words being spoken at your preferred speed.
We will continue to work on this application to provide more functions to you, such as downloading files from google drive, dropbox; opening PDF files, Word documents and Ebooks. Please check out our upgrades regularly.
Barber Link app is a digital scheduling book for barbers that also allows your clients to book their own appointments and get appointment reminders. Increase productivity,efficiency and on time arrivals through automation with Barber link app for barbers.