If you are in China Mainland and want to use Chrome to Phone, you can use this modified version(http://yuncell.com).
Google Chrome to Phone lets you easily share links, maps, and currently selected phone numbers and text between your computer running Chrome and your phone. But, you can't use it in China.
Chrome to Phone for China is modified from Google Chrome to Phone by yuncell.com, make you can use in China.
You need to install the Chrome browser extension on your computer, which can be found by searching for 'Chrome to Phone for China' at http://chrome.google.com/extensions. Or you can visit yuncell.com.
Happy memories of a large photo image transfer is often a problem
This App uses the latest technology WiFi Direct
Provide the fastest and most secure transport farthest experience
Without the use of your precious network bandwidth
Nor need a wireless Router
As long as there is support for the two machines can quickly share
Transfer mode supports computer connection
Direct wireless transmission
Do not have to plug it annoying transmission line
WiFi Direct: maximum distance up to 100 meters or more, transmission speeds of up to 300Mb
Fast and convenient transfer photos, biography videos, transfer music files and pass
Please start the two sets of devices are "Easily transfer" when used to correct transmission
Perform two sets of devices are executed a search endpoint connections can quickly successful pairing
The App is currently still in development
Feedback We welcome any suggestions to modify
Thank you for using
Want to send photos on your Android to another device? Picture Beam makes it easy to transfer your photos to any other type of device without using email attachments, links, MMS, or Bluetooth. Simply:
1) Select the photo or photos you want to send
2) Photo Beam creates a unique tag on your phone
3) Anybody with any type of mobile device, using any barcode reader, can scan the tag on your phone and instantly get your photos.
**Use the barcode reader installed on Picture Beam for the best experience.
**USE PICTURE BEAM WITH NFC**
If the sending and receiving devices have NFC, and both devices have Picture Beam installed, you can send photos using NFC:
1) Select the photo or photos you want to send
2) Photo Beam creates a unique tag on your phone
3) Hold the two devices up to each other, back to back.
4) Press your finger and hold it on the middle of the screen of the device sending the photos.
5) The receiving device will receive the photos automatically
• SEND PICTURES DEVICE TO DEVICE
• BEAM PICTURES OVER A WEBCAM: Friends can scan the tag on your phone from anywhere in the world when you show them your tag using a webcam
• FREE, SIMPLE, AND ALWAYS RELIABLE
• Built in QR reader for scanning QR codes and barcodes
• No email, no phone number, and no Bluetooth, for anonymous and completely secure photo transfers
Picture Beam works cross-platform on Android and iOS devices. Only users sending a photo need Picture Beam. Users receiving a photo can use *any* type of device with *any* type of QR reader.
*To use Picture Beam, your device needs a camera
Download now and start sending photos!
Xsync has an API too! Go to www.xsyncapp.com
Contact us and tell us what you think!
Your feedback is important to us, rate Picture Beam and tell us how you feel!
We spent years developing a product with the ability to migrate between thousands of models from all manufacturers including Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG, HTC, Blackberry, Apple iPhone and many more. You can download a similar application for iPhone from the App Store.
You can copy data directly from phone to phone using our secure Internet Storage or connect the phone to your PC using the MOBILedit software for Windows. MOBILedit is also the ultimate PC suite for all Android phones with features including an organizer, rich phonebook functionality, smart phonebook optimizer, battery life indicator, signal indicator, memory status, SMS sending and management and much more.
This extensive project and our unique know-how is used by millions of mobile phone users as well as large corporations. It is also the gold standard in the world of digital forensics investigation with customers including the FBI, MI5, US NAVY. Download this PC application at www.mobiledit.com.
The Phone Copier also provides phone BACKUP and RESTORE of this data to your memory card: phonebook, SMS messages , phone settings, call logs, bookmarks, search history, and carrier information.
Our Internet storage provides a safe way to upload, store or download your phonebook and SMS messages to a new phone. The communication is encrypted in the same way as the most secure internet banking.
Just follow these steps:
1. Download and run the application on both phones (iPhone version has the name "MOBILedit").
2. Create an Internet Storage account with just a few clicks.
3. Start phone to phone copying.
1. Download MOBILedit to your PC from www.mobiledit.com
2. Connect your phone using a cable or Wi-Fi and start uploading or downloading your phone content to/from Internet Storage . You also can transfer your phone content directly without an Internet connection.
It is recommended to backup and restore the same phone models with the same system versions. Due to the Android architecture it is not possible to universally transfer native backup files. For migrating please use the Upload/Download functions.
If application crashes with "Out of memory" during restore, close all other applications (some applications can only be suspended, but still using memory) or restart the device and restore again.
- Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
- Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
This app lets you send links to your web browser. It also works with Youtube videos that won't open in mobile devices.
From any application which shares text, choose “share” option. A list of applications which can receive text will be shown, choose PhoneToDesktop. You will see a notification while PhoneToDesktop sends the text. When the text is sucessfully sent, the notification goes away.
To see your sent texts in your desktop or notebook, choose Tasks in Gmail. You can see the list of sent texts under the "PhoneToDesktop" list.
NEW: Install our Google Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oifdfchgmkfglcccmkoofhbnmkdlbgag
- Manage several alarms and repetition cycles
- Choose among several alarm tone sources : phone ringtones, audio files, video files, Youtube, Dailymotion, Deezer
- Use videos for your alarms (Youtube, Dailymotion or on device video files)
- Use your favorite Youtube playlists and channels
- Use keywords and let Easy Alarm select and play a different video each time
- Create or modify alarms directly from the official Youtube application by using the share button, or use Easy Alarm built-in video picker
- Double alarm system (when a video or song cannot be played a ringtone alarm kicks in)
- Progressive volume increase
- Progressive duration decrease between snoozes
- Shake to snooze
And many more functionalities !!
Don't wait any longer to get the best Youtube Alarm available on the Play store !
Easy Alarm is partially translated in German and Spanish. If your are interested in contributing to translate Easy Alarm in these languages or any other you're fluent in, just let us know !
Find out more on Facebook and Google+:
Follow Easy Alarm on Twitter https://twitter.com/easyalarmy
To use it, just tap the "Share", "Export", "Send" -or whatever it's called- button of any app and select Save To Phone to save all content behind the share function directly to your device!
* All file types can be saved to any accessible storage (like internal or external SD Card) via share menu
* Clean text (or links etc.) will be saved to the clipboard
* A destination for the downloaded file can be set in a static way or dynamic (ask for destination on every download)
* All files can be renamed on downloading
* Download history with options to open file / delete file / remove its history entry
* Delete all history entries
* Undo all history actions
* Google Now Cards-like Help Menu
* Supports saving Google Keep notifications and much more.
* Specify Rules ( http://www.sapps.at/introducing-rules/ ) [Premium required]
All that without advertisement.
Having issues with Avast! Antivirus and Save To Phone? Please read: http://www.sapps.at/save-to-phone-a-trojan-virus/
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.
• PhotoCopy: A quick, easy way to sync your photos and videos with your Copy account
- PhotoCopy automatically uploads any photo or video you take with your device's camera for a safe and fast backup
- Enable PhotoCopy in your preferences
• On-demand access to all your files
• Easy file sharing without big attachments
• Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing
• Upload your photos, videos, or anything from your SD Card
• Download past versions of any file
As seen on PC Mag, Android Police, Phone Arena, Everything Android, the Guardian, Addictive Tips and more..
How does it work?
1 - You press the share button in any app for anything
2 - You choose the recipient from your contact list
3 - Enter a brief message and press send. It's that simple.
How does it really work?
When you press send, Send It takes what you want to send, uploads it to the cloud and sends the recipient an SMS with your message and link to it. They will recieve something like the following:
'Have you seen this omg it's sooo funny
Sent via Send It'
What if I don't have SMS?
No problem. Instead of choosing a contact select 'Copy to Clipboard'. You can then share the link however you like.
We have you covered. Send It PRO supports sending directly from your Google Voice number.
Why Send It?
- More flexible than Whatsapp
- Picture messaging (MMS) is expensive
- Ad free
- Secure - it uses your own cloud storage
- Send multiple files at once
Google Drive is the default. If you prefer something else Dropbox, SkyDrive and Box are all also supported.
- Unlimited file size (Free is limited to 10mb)
- Send directly from your Google Voice number
- Send to multiple recipients at once
- Send files to other apps (Including Facebook, Twitter & Whatsapp)
Issue or Question?
Click 'Email Developer' and let me know, I'll get back to you ASAP
Try it out, it's free :-)
- On some phones Google Drive links give random files names such as 0sfgdf5g1sd23f15sdfsd.jpeg (The other cloud services do not have this issue)
- Google Drive doesn't have a progress bar (Other cloud services do)
- AOKP roms are not officially supported
Send It can only access the files it uploads to your Google Drive. Anything else you have on there it CANNOT see or access (Stated clearly when it asks for your permission)
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check for internet connectivity
GET_ACCOUNTS - To display the list of accounts that can be used with Send It
INTERNET - For obvious reasons :-)
READ_CONTACTS - To display the contact list
SEND_SMS - For obvious reasons :-)
READ_SMS & WRITE_SMS - Both permissions are required to display the sent message in your sms app
VIBRATE - To vibrate when file has been sent successfully
o SMS, CDR and contacts can be stored on local phone storage as well as on cloud. Unlimited Cloud storage is being facilitated Free of Cost
o At Cloud data is secure with high security password and can be recovered in easily in case you change your device with new one or your device get lost.
o Restore process is very quick and ensures 100% recovery of data viz. SMS , CDR and phone contacts.
o Setting are available to enable/disable cloud backup facility and to turn On/Off reminder alerts
o Reminder facility is available, in case you forget to take backup.
o Organized, clearly visible and easy to use User Interface for this entire backup, restore/recovery process.
Download now and get rid off worries for your mobile phone data.
This product includes a one year license to use AlwaysOnPC for a single user.
(Note:does not support sound or full motion video yet)
★★★★★ "...absolutely an amazing purchase..." Dan (February 21, 2012)
★★★★★ "Great app Can play runescape well and all around works well." Jacob (March 9, 2012)
★★★★★ "WARNING BEST APP EVER!... AWESOME!!" nathanial (July 8, 2011)
★★★★★ "Un-fing-believeable! hands down THE BEST app...Awesome!"-by- (July 3, 2011)
Do everything you can do on your Laptop on your Android device with this amazing app:
▶ OpenOffice Suite with Dropbox: open and edit Microsoft Office documents with features such as:
★ WORD docs (Writer) ★ POWERPOINT (Impress) ★ EXCEL Spreadsheet (Calc)
------------------------- -------------------------- ---------------------------
➢ Font size shape etc ➢ Template/slide-master ➢ 'DataPilot' pivot tables
➢ Spelling, Grammar ➢ Drawing, graphics tools ➢ Sort, Filter, Group, Subtotals
➢ Revision tracking ➢ Animations & transitions ➢ Macros & Extensions
➢ Tables & columns ➢ Callouts and flowcharts ➢ 2D & 3D Charts
➢ Mail-merge, macros ➢ Table design templates ➢ Split and Freeze panes
➢ Export / CONVERT to PDF from .doc .xls .ppt PNG, JPG, TIFF & lots more!
▶ Full Google Chrome with Web Store and Chrome Extensions, or use Firefox Addons like:
➢ Evernote Web Clipper ➢ Yahoo! Toolbar ➢ Adblock plus ➢Xmarks / Lastpass ➢Zotero
➢Screenshot plus ➢Stylish ➢ Springpad ➢ Greasmonkey ➢ Web developer tools & tons more!
Play these Java-applet games virtually on AlwaysOnPC from your Android device:
➢ Play Runescape
➢ PartyPoker / EuroPoker
➢ Pogo games
... and tons more!
▶ Best Flash Browser for Productivity sites
[Note: App does not support audio or streaming video yet]
Can't find free Flash download for Android (or don't want to 'root')? Run Flash virtually through AlwaysOnPC App (no Flash plug-in needed!) and use sites like these:
➢ Prezi.com - Create & edit Prezi App on Android!
➢ Apple iWork Suite - edit Keynote, edit Pages files or edit Numbers spreadsheets on iCloud.com (free beta)
➢ Adobe Acrobat.com, Formscentral.com, createPDF.com
➢ Zoho & more!
▶ Flash Video, Games & entertainment
(Note: App does NOT support audio or streaming video yet)
➢ Facebook Flash Games like Zynga Poker, Farmville2, Chefville, Cityville, etc
➢ Club Penguin, Webkinz, Animal Jam, etc
➢ Jibjab.com, BlueMountain
➢ Bigpoint Darkorbit & more!
▶ Upload/download super fast via your virtual PC (with Dropbox access) to sites like:
➢ Fuze etc.
Even more apps included:
★ PDF Reader - View PDFs, fill & save forms, Markup, annotations & more!
★ InkScape drawing (.SVG, import Adobe Illustrator files)
★ Gimp - for edit, crop and retouch photos & images like GIF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF etc.
More reasons why customers love AlwaysOnPC:
➤ Super fast opening online files & email attachments:
➤ Copy and paste between Office apps, photo editor, drawing program, email & more
➤ Included storage: 2 GB of online disk space to store your files
➤ Dropbox pre-installed (Tip: use Selective Sync to keep it under 2Gb)
➤ Connections are fully encrypted for your security
Note:App does not yet support audio or full-motion video – these improvements coming soon!
Registration required for use (and confirmation of email).
Requires an active 3G or WiFi network connection to run
*Hosted virtual PC with remote access,similar to gotomypc, logmein, vnc, teamviewer, splashtop etc.
if you need help email firstname.lastname@example.org
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, and an Amazon Kindle Fire HD with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* free choice of notebook's page width and height (i.e. horizontal and vertical resolution of pages' bitmaps)
* free choice of notebook's cover color, paper color, paper pattern type (plain, ruled, checkered, image, or custom), paper pattern size, and paper pattern color
* four standard pencil colors, three standard pencil widths, seven standard eraser sizes, and eighteen custom pencils (for which color, width, softness, and pressure or velocity sensitivity can be freely chosen)
* text layer for entering text via keyboard
* drawing tools such as line, empty and filled rectangle, empty and filled oval or circle, text, and custom
* cut, copy, and paste within notebook pages and across notebooks
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; audio recording and replay require LectureRecordings to be installed; video recording and replay require LectureVideos to be installed.
Watch the video at http://imagetransferapp.com
All files are transferred automatically, you don't have to waste time picking and choosing.
Compatible with Mac, Windows, Linux computers with a shared folder on the same network. Works with all Android phones and tablets.