Happy memories of a large photo image transfer is often a problem
This App uses the latest technology WiFi Direct
Provide the fastest and most secure transport farthest experience
Without the use of your precious network bandwidth
Nor need a wireless Router
As long as there is support for the two machines can quickly share
Transfer mode supports computer connection
Direct wireless transmission
Do not have to plug it annoying transmission line
WiFi Direct: maximum distance up to 100 meters or more, transmission speeds of up to 300Mb
Fast and convenient transfer photos, biography videos, transfer music files and pass
Please start the two sets of devices are "Easily transfer" when used to correct transmission
Perform two sets of devices are executed a search endpoint connections can quickly successful pairing
The App is currently still in development
Feedback We welcome any suggestions to modify
Thank you for using
If you are in China Mainland and want to use Chrome to Phone, you can use this modified version(http://yuncell.com).
Google Chrome to Phone lets you easily share links, maps, and currently selected phone numbers and text between your computer running Chrome and your phone. But, you can't use it in China.
Chrome to Phone for China is modified from Google Chrome to Phone by yuncell.com, make you can use in China.
You need to install the Chrome browser extension on your computer, which can be found by searching for 'Chrome to Phone for China' at http://chrome.google.com/extensions. Or you can visit yuncell.com.
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
We spent years developing a product with the ability to migrate between thousands of models from all manufacturers including Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG, HTC, Blackberry, Apple iPhone and many more. You can download a similar application for iPhone from the App Store.
You can copy data directly from phone to phone using our secure Internet Storage or connect the phone to your PC using the MOBILedit software for Windows. MOBILedit is also the ultimate PC suite for all Android phones with features including an organizer, rich phonebook functionality, smart phonebook optimizer, battery life indicator, signal indicator, memory status, SMS sending and management and much more.
This extensive project and our unique know-how is used by millions of mobile phone users as well as large corporations. It is also the gold standard in the world of digital forensics investigation with customers including the FBI, MI5, US NAVY. Download this PC application at www.mobiledit.com.
The Phone Copier also provides phone BACKUP and RESTORE of this data to your memory card: phonebook, SMS messages , phone settings, call logs, bookmarks, search history, and carrier information.
Our Internet storage provides a safe way to upload, store or download your phonebook and SMS messages to a new phone. The communication is encrypted in the same way as the most secure internet banking.
Just follow these steps:
1. Download and run the application on both phones (iPhone version has the name "MOBILedit").
2. Create an Internet Storage account with just a few clicks.
3. Start phone to phone copying.
1. Download MOBILedit to your PC from www.mobiledit.com
2. Connect your phone using a cable or Wi-Fi and start uploading or downloading your phone content to/from Internet Storage . You also can transfer your phone content directly without an Internet connection.
It is recommended to backup and restore the same phone models with the same system versions. Due to the Android architecture it is not possible to universally transfer native backup files. For migrating please use the Upload/Download functions.
If application crashes with "Out of memory" during restore, close all other applications (some applications can only be suspended, but still using memory) or restart the device and restore again.
Also you can delete some Apps that requires unnecessary permissions.
You can set up options for rechecking permissions just after the new app was installed in your device if you need
Keep safe your device among getting more and more Malwares.
Touchsquid knows you like to watch movies and TV shows on your Media PC or HTPC using apps like Windows Media Center, XBMC and Netflix.
This app turns your Android tablet into an awesome wireless mouse and keyboard. A breeze to set up and use.
It has a large track pad area, pop-up keyboard for text, and the extra keys that windows has but Android lacks. There is even a Windows Media Center button!
The Windows Media Center Remote screen has all the shortcuts assigned to buttons with appropriate icons. You still get mouse control and keyboard access. Just touch the little remote icon.
Step 1: Buy this app and install it.
Step2: Download and install our free Windows server from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC (must be exact including Capitals. MediaPC not mediapc)
Run the server, and leave it minimized. You can open it to adjust the mouse speed if needed. Support for gestures as follows:
Single tap -- Left mouse click
Double Tap -- Left mouse double click
Long Touch -- Right mouse click
Two fingers slide UP/DOWN -- Scroll wheel
Relax, grab a snack and beverage and settle down for some fun.
"Thumb Keyboard takes customization to next level" (Laptop Magazine)
Thumb Keyboard for Android™ is a keyboard with many, advanced customization options that allows the user to adjust it to his or her preferences. This groundbreaking keyboard introduces a lot of innovations. Besides a standard layout it has a new (patent pending) "split" layout for tablets and phones that makes thumb typing more natural and comfortable. It also introduces a lot of useful and advanced functions that will improve your productivity and makes typing on your mobile device more fun and comfortable.
SOME QUOTES FROM MAGAZINES AND AROUND THE INTERNET
#2 in this years (2012) top 10 "indispensable Android apps list" of ZDNet's TechRepublic
"Thumb Keyboard makes two handed typing a breeze" "An epic win for tablet typing" (Android Police)
"Thumb Keyboard – The First Universally Functional Keyboard" (Android Guys)
"Optimierte Layouts für Phone und Tablet - Test: GUT" (Android Magazin)
FLEXIBLE KEYBOARD LAYOUTS
• Full featured standard layouts
• Split layouts for tablets and large screen devices: Better accessible keys for thumb-typing on large and small tablets and 4"+ phones
• Special tailored layouts for phones, 5" 'phablets', 7" tablets and 9-10" tablets
• Option to select separate layouts for portrait and landscape
• One-handed operation mode for large-screen phones
No more unnatural stretching or juggling with your tablet or phone…
STATE OF THE ART KEYBOARD TECHNOLOGY
• Continuous Voice Recognition (Android 4.x): real time voice recognition using the latest Google Voice typing service
• Variable key spacing
• Long press symbols and characters (customizable)
• Auto-correction feedback in text to reduce errors caused by unnoticed auto corrections (Android 4.x)
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Text to speech feedback
• Voice input (Non Continuous for Android 2.2 and higher)
• Bigram word prediction (predict word based on previous word - for Android 2.3 and higher.)
• Swipe gesture support
• Adjustable keyclick volume
• User dictionary
• 3D "coverflow" theme browser with 25+ themes
• Option to change the long press symbols on the letter keys!
• Save much used phrases and enter with a touch of a button
• 25+ Themes
• User definable auto text substitutions (For example: thx -> thanks etc)
• Optional user customizable key row
• Change colors and size of keys, font etc.
• Customizable background (choose your own image)
• Full color customization!
German (with special QWERTZ keyboard ánd special german keyboard)
French (with support AZERTY)
Spanish (with modern Spanish keyboard layout)
Russian (with cyrillic keyboard)
• All special keyboards are also available as special (split) keyboards.
• Possibility to change the long press symbols by special international characters!! Directly enter your typical language letters with a simple long press.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS:
- The record audio permission is needed for Voice input
- The internet access permission is needed for downloading additional dictionaries
- The permission to read the contact database is needed to generate predictions based on the names in the contact database.
DOCUMENTATION & BEANSOFT SUPPORT
To get the most out of the keyboard be sure to check out the FAQ and Quick Start Guide
PLAY STORE SUPPORT
For download and billing problems, general market support and contacting the Google Play Store support team please visit: https://support.google.com/googleplay/
No.1 best-selling app in 58 Google Play countries, over 300,000 ***** reviews
“Shockingly accurate, making for a creepy-fast typing experience.” - TIME Magazine
SWIFTKEY MAKES TOUCHSCREEN TYPING FASTER, EASIER AND MORE PERSONALIZED
- SwiftKey takes the hard work out of touchscreen typing, replacing your phone or tablet’s keyboard with one that understands you.
- It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect and next-word prediction in 61 languages.
- It connects seamlessly across all of your devices, with SwiftKey Cloud.
SMART & LEARNING
- SwiftKey predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
- It intelligently learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
- SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.
SWIFTKEY CLOUD: CONNECTED & SEAMLESS ACROSS DEVICES
- Backup and Sync keeps your personal language insights seamlessly up to date across all your devices.
- Teach SwiftKey your writing style based on your language use from your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, SMS and Blog.
- Your language model can be enhanced each morning with Trending Phrases based on current news and what’s hot on Twitter.
- Enable up to three languages at once.
- Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
- SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 61 languages and counting.
See http://www.swiftkey.net/en/#features for full list of supported languages.
TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
- SwiftKey Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen, with real-time predictions.
- Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.
- Innovative keyboard layouts and modes for a better experience for all users across all screen sizes
- Full, Thumb and Compact layouts
- All three layouts can be resized and undocked to float
VIDEO TIPS & SUPPORT COMMUNITY
Visit our awesome website for tips, videos, support and much more: http://www.swiftkey.net/
We take your privacy very seriously. This keyboard never learns from password fields. SwiftKey Cloud is an opt-in, secure, encrypted service and gives you full control over your data. Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.
Simple, Unlimited, Instant File Transfer!
No Sign Up or Log In - All you need is a 6-digit key to pair devices.
"Best file transfer app after the bump shut down"
Across your mobile devices (Android or iPhone, iPad, iPod) and PC (web https://send-anywhere.com)
You can quickly and easily share any folders or files (include photos, videos, and Apps).
√ Simple UI
√ No need to log-in or sign up to use
√ File sharing across Android, iPhone, PC (Browser)
√ No file format, size, number limited to share
【 How it works 】
★ Sending file
1. Select a file(Document, Photo, Video, App etc.) and click a “Send”
2. Get a 6 digit OTK(One Time Key) and let your friend know.
3. Stand by.
Tip. Files can be sent to nearby devices through auto detected list
★ Receiving file
1. Enter the 6 digit OTK in receiving device
Tip. Receive files on your PC from https://www.send-anywhere.com
★ More Tips ★
1. Sharing original bunch of photos, as many as you want!
- We don't do compressing. Enjoy original photos.
*Be aware when moving many big files with your cellular data use!
2. Sharing Apps!
- You can even share Apps in your phone with friends.
- If you are an app developer, you will love this. It's so easy to share and install .apk files
3. Upload files for later download.
- To scan QR code.
- To find other devices near current location.
- To send/receive files.
- To save the received contacts.
- To read contacts, when pick and send contacts.
- To write received files on SD card.
- So that the device can be sent/received in background without stopping when phone goes to sleep.
- To check the connectivity status (wifi/mobile network).
- To check the wifi status.
- To get the name of the account.
- To access push account.
- To use push notification.
- To search for users in your contacts.
Keywords: share file, file transfer, transfer wifi/3g, bump
With AutoRemote you have full control of your phone, from wherever you are by sending push notifications to your phone and reacting to them in Tasker or AutoRemote standalone apps!
Please don't leave negative feedback without contacting me first. I'll always do my best to help you, and I can't do that if I can't contact you.
AutoRemote is an amazingly flexible remote control system, them gives an unprecedented level of control. So, for example, you could control your PC or Chrome Browser from your Android device, control your Android device from hundreds of web services (like Facebook or Twitter for example), or even your Linux PC from anywhere. The possibilities are endless and you decide what and how things work remotely!
Check out everything you can do with AutoRemote here: http://joaoapps.com/autoremote/what-it-is/
Make sure you click the AutoRemote menu button at the top for a full list of possibilities.
Here's a must see video for anyone starting out with AutoRemote: http://goo.gl/RYCTh
This is how it works:
- Send an AutoRemote message from a web browser, your desktop, EventGhost, Chrome, Zapier, or any place where you can call an URL
- Setup an AutoRemote profile in Tasker to react to the message
- Do whatever you like with that message!
Check out the Quickstart guide (http://goo.gl/OhZsg)
Also, check out an awesome AutoRemote guide here: http://goo.gl/aNfuA
With device-to-device or PC-to-device messaging, you can control one of your devices from another device or even from your PC! And with a Tasker plugin to send messages via AutoRemote, you can have full bi-directional messaging!
Imagine requesting your phone's location and have it displayed in a map on your tablet or PC.
You can also directly Share links or text to another device via the regular Share menu in Android! Imagine you are checking out a YouTube video on your phone, and directly open it on your bigger Tablet screen for better viewing!
With AutoRemote you have advanced matching options and a flexible command system (see how it works here: http://goo.gl/PRQas). It works just like with joaomgcd's AutoBarcode app!
See many use case examples here, including AutoRemote uses for saving lives and keeping in touch with your loved ones: http://goo.gl/3mFgz
Possible uses for AutoRemote(all these uses are fully customizable. You are free to use any other words or commands):
Can't remember where you put your phone? Create a lost-my-phone" command:
You could send a "Where are you?" message to your phone, and have Tasker respond with a repetitive "I'm here! I'm here!".
Let your wife send you a spoken shopping list when you get off work:
You can use AutoRemote with other Tasker conditions, such as the Date and Time conditions. Create a "shop=:=" command and combine it with a 5PM condition. Then, share your personal AutoRemote URL with your wife and have her send stuff she needs you to buy like "shop=:=carrots and ice cream". Then, at 5PM your phone could say that list out loud: "You need to go shopping! You need to buy carrots and ice cream"
Find my Phone:
Send a "location" command and have your phone respond with its location via AutoRemote to another Android device, or simply SMS to any phone
And many many more! Your imagination is the limit!
Super Keyboard is a better alternative keyboard for your android phones and tablets! We are dedicated in making Super Keyboard the best keyboard for android.
- Smart proximity error detection and correction, help you type faster than using any other keyboards,
**TRY IT OUT YOURSELF**
- True multi-touch capable
- Large keys! You can even make them taller if you want.
- Enhanced layouts for both phones and tablet devices: includes compact and T9 layouts for phones and
split layout for tablets. **Press and hold ?123 key to quickly switch between layouts**
- Themes! Compatible with many keyboard theme format: GO Keyboard, Better Keyboard, Smart Keyboard, ultra keyboard, etc
- Customizable keyboard background, set your keyboard background to any image you like
- Support many languages, more are coming soon
- Customizable fonts and color, compatible with all font packs on the android market.
You can also load fonts from your sd card.
- Alien Text: find it under ‘General Setting’ -> ‘Alien Text’
- Enhanced setting, customize your keyboard the way you like it: gesture, keyboard size,
user dictionary and sound
Czech, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Danish, Deutsch, English, Espanol, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italiano, Japanese, Korean, Netherlands,
Norwegian, Norwegian (Bokmål), Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Swedish
SD Storage - download additional contents, such as theme files
Internet Access - check latest update, notification when new version is available
Read contact - contact dictionary: suggest names from user contacts
Included remote controls are:
-Mouse (Multitouch touchpad)
-Keyboard (Live | Manual)
-Speech recognition (Text | Commands) (Pro version)
-Media player (iTunes | Windows Media | VLC Player | ...) (Pro version)
-Slideshows (PowerPoint | Adobe Reader | Impress | ...) (Pro version)
-Scrolling (9gag | Default)
-Shortcuts (shutdown | close window | ...) (Pro version)
The needed Remote Control Server is available for free:
Facebook fans can test the Pro version for free:
This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices that don't have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please check https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions or email me. It's difficult to track issues reported through review comments.
Completion dictionaries are provided by plug-in packages, see the "other applications by this developer" section for the currently available list. The keyboard also supports use of dictionaries (but not keyboard layouts) provided by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more information, please see the documentation:
In case an updated version is not working for you, you can download older releases here:
Known issues include:
- Localization for the keyboard layout is incomplete, currently the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are only localized in 4-row mode and show the English QWERTY layout in 5-row mode.
- Some languages and layouts may not be usable on your phone if it lacks the necessary fonts.
- Right-to-left languages (Arabic, Hebrew) are apparently not fully supported on pre-Honeycomb devices. Your mileage may vary.
- Many applications don't react to additional keys since they aren't programmed to handle them.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
- Armenian (Հայերեն)
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bulgarian (български език)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (dansk)
- English Dvorak (language "en_DV")
- English (QWERTY)
- English/British (en_GB)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français, AZERTY)
- German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- Greek (ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עברית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- Persian (فارسی)
- Portugese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Russian (Русский)
- Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- Serbian (Српски)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Thai (ไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (українська мова)