Use it to navigate, to plan tomorrow’s boat trip or reminisce about yesterday’s. (PS. Even works in your sofa at home.)
Seapilot is free to install but requires that license and charts are purchased on seapilot.com.
Connected to the largest network of AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
• View VESSELS ON THE LIVE MAP, search for ships, boats and seaports and see what's near you!
• More than 100,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic AIS
• View live wind and 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel's track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES live for over 4,000 ports and marinas, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival for the boats & ships.
• Manage your list of vessels ("MY FLEET"), shared with all your devices and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 1,5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, harbors and lighthouses
and much more!
➜ NEW! Identify vessels around you at a glance with the Augmented Reality tool (in-app purchase)
Just point your device's camera to the horizon and get all the information you need about the vessels in your area: name, flag, speed, distance from you and a lot more.
Also, for MarineTraffic paying subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
** If you're only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on www.marinetraffic.com before purchasing the app **
•Designed by and for a sailor. You may find that some of the layouts look “big and blobby” at first sight, but they work at sea. Fiddly and fussy layouts do not.
•No network required. This app uses your phone’s GPS, it will work where there is no mobile network coverage (though you will need network coverage to share your logs and waypoints by email).
•Store unlimited waypoints (restricted in free version).
•View waypoints alphabetically of by distance from your current position.
•Display range and bearing to a waypoint.
•Make logs of where you have been, which you can annotate with comments and other relevant data.
•View logs as display on the phone.
•Share logs with Google Earth on your phone or desktop computer, either by email or by copying KML files.
•Share waypoints with Google Earth on your phone or desktop computer, either by email or by copying KML files.
•Share logs with Google Earth on your phone or desktop computer, either by email or by copying KML files. Although I don’t encourage the use of Google Earth for marine navigation, seeing your waypoints on Google Earth is a useful visual check that you have transcribed them correctly.
•Anchor watch alarm service. Alerts you if you have moved more than a pre-defined distance. The anchor watch also alerts you if the battery level is low.
•Near waypoint alarm service
•Once started, the log, anchor and waypoint alarm services will continue to run, even if you quit the main navigator application. They will continue to run while you make phone calls or use your phone for email, Internet browsing or pretty much anything else.
What this application is not
It is not a chart plotter. This application is intended for marine navigation. Although it could be used by ramblers, that isn’t the main intention. It does not display digitised charts, nor does it show you a Google Map view with your position displayed on it. I believe it is highly irresponsible to encourage the use of Google maps to navigate boats. Even in rivers and estuaries, Google maps contain no semantics for the sea whatsoever; no lights and marks, depths, rocks etc. The application does allow you to send logs you have made to Google Maps, though, but only after you have completed the trip.
For a limited time, a free version is available. In the Autumn of 2012 a full feature version should be available.
The free version has the following limitations:
•The number of waypoints you can have is restricted to 20.
•Routes are not available
We will engage the viewer with dramatic photography and engaging journalism. With our informative, enlightening, lively and sometimes lighthearted stories, Marine Matters fills a void for those working in, involved in or just simply interested in … marine matters.
Specifically designed for use on the water, BoatBeacon uniquely provides Bearing, Range and Closest Point of Approach (CPA) calculations in addition to AIS ship information. Uses up-to-the-second AIS feeds unlike other apps which can be a minute or more behind real time. Transmits as well as receives AIS and is the only app that continuously monitors CPA, notifying if potential collisions are detected even when the app is in the background.
“An outstanding app, with great potential. Both interesting to use and very user friendly. This could be a life saver. Everyone who goes on the water should have this on and use it!” Sundream
Receives AIS ship data in real-time. No VHF AIS receiver, transponder or aerial required.
Over the horizon Collision, SART and MoB detection (30 miles radius) using continuous Closest Point of Approach (CPA) calculations - highlights boats that are on a potential collision course and alarms.
Provides Bearing and Distance information to other boats in addition to AIS information like speed, course, location, name, length etc.
Continually calculates and alarms CPA even when the app is in the background.
Option to Transmit your boats position, speed and heading to Global AIS Systems and other Boat Beacon users. Transmit also works continuously in the background too when enabled.
Live Map view with compass overlay which rotates with you so you can look in the direction of the ships on the map to locate them.
Extensive details on other ships - including Photos.
Search for boats or places nearby or worldwide by name or MMSI.
Share your track and position with friends and family instantly and in real time via email, Twitter and Facebook etc.
People can also follow you on Boat Beacon and leading AIS systems like MarineTraffic, ShipFinder and AIS Hub which have free web viewers available.
Also supports NMEA AIS via Wifi and USB.
Arm all the crews in a race with Boat Beacon and have real time updates on the race positions and have the Club-house watch too on a large screen with Boat Beacon's TV/Video Out support
Keep a watch and in touch with other boats in your flotilla when sailing in a group.
Ideal for busy and popular harbours, ports and coastal areas upto 15 miles out to sea.
Boat Beacon requires internet access to work. Most popular coastal areas in the US have cellular data access extending 12 or more miles out to sea. The UK has nearly complete coastal coverage out to 12 miles.
Android Smartphone or Tablet with GPS.
You do not need an MMSI to use Boat Beacon and you can be seen on Boat Beacon by other Boat Beacon users without having one. However if you want to be seen on Global AIS systems like Marine Traffic, Ship Finder and AIS Hub, etc. then you will need to have and use an MMSI number. If you don't have an MMSI for your boat you can obtain a free one in the US in a few minutes by visiting http://www.boatus.com/mmsi (the USCG approved agent) and using their online form. Alternatively email us for a free internet MMSI number.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AIS Ship data is provided by a network of voluntary AIS shore based stations. Some areas may not have AIS coverage.
N.B. This is not an AIS transponder. You will not be visible to other ships on their AIS systems unless they also use data from the same land based AIS networks.
NOT FOR NAVIGATION
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful. Boat Beacon should only be used for basic navigation reference and should not be solely relied upon to determine precise locations, proximity, distance, or direction.
VesselFinder Free features include:
- Real time positions of over 100,000 ships every day
- Ship details - name, flag, type, destination, ETA, course, speed
Do you want more features? Buy VesselFinder Pro and get:
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- Ship movement history - follow the track of each vessel for the past 24 hours
- Additional ship details - IMO, MMSI, draught, gross tonnage, size, deadweight, year of built, callsign
- My Fleet - add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet" list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- My Views - save favourite views of the map, so you can easily navigate to them
- Detailed map type
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder for the latest on VesselFinder.
For any help and support, please visit the VesselFinder forum: http://forum.vesselfinder.com/forum/6-vesselfinder/
With FindShip, you can track your vessel' movements realtime on the map
* Nearly 80,000 ships online.
* Covering most ports on the world.
* Detail ship's information. In addition to AIS information, D.W.T/Gross ton/Build year is also provided.
* Powerfull ship/port search engine.
* Auto-refresh current region's ship data.
* Google satellite map is available.
* Port's weather forecasts all over the world.
* View 1000+ NOAA Charts.
* Share ship's current position with your friends.
================== What's different with FindShip 1.x ==================
* Support both portrait and landscape orientation
* User can adjust the font size of ship's label
* Fix bugs in previous versions
* Greatly enhance performance of display ships
* Enhance app's stability
* automatic chart switching depending on current position and zoom level
* scrolling through all charts available for the current location by "press and hold" zoom buttons
* display of number of available charts for current location in the zoom buttons
* display of outlines of installed charts in active chart
* chart rotation (True North, True Course, Compass Heading, original chart orientation)
* support of non-mercator projections (Polyconic, Transverse Mercator, UTM, ...) by polynomials
* support of geodetic datum other than WGS84/NAD83 by applying northing and easting
* tracks, way points, routes
* follow route automatically
* intuitive route editor
* gpx import and export of waypoints and routes
* gpx export of tracks
* recording of tracks in active and standby mode
* compass (magnetic heading, true heading, true north indicator)
* different dashboard layouts (basic data, detailed route data, detailed GPS data including graphical status info)
* Man Over Board (MOB) functions
* import and storage of installed charts in external folders
* support of encrypted charts including activation via EMAIL
* switching between chart sets (support of large number of installed charts)
Marine Navigator doesn't come with pre-installed nautical charts. Instead it is able to import BSB/KAP raster navigational charts or to use native Marine Navigator MNX-charts (see menu->help for instructions). BSB/KAP charts are available for free download on the Internet:
* http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/mcd/Raster/index.htm (Suite of NOAA nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of the U.S. and its territories)
* http://www.mar.mil.br/dhn/chm/box-cartas-raster/raster_disponiveis.html (Suite of CHM nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of Brazil and its major rivers)
* http://www.linz.govt.nz/hydro/charts/digital-charts/nzmariner (NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand's Official RNC folio.)
* http://www.openseamap.org (Openseamap charts are based on Openstreetmap data enriched with additional nautical information. The charts cover selected european coastal waters).
Native Marine Navigator MNX-charts are offered by selected chart distributors. The charts are maintained by the distributor. They are not free. Further regions are coming):
* http://www.visitmyharbour.com/download-android-charts (Chart sets for UK/IRL, IBERIA, Belgium and Netherland)
* http://maps.soltek.se (Charts for Sweden and Finland)
Try before you buy: You can test the basic functions of Marine Navigator by downloading Marine Navigator Lite. If you like the app and are looking for a comprehensive set of navigational functions purchase this full version.
mAIS is a mobile application that makes possible to use your mobile device to report the positions of a vessel to MarineTraffic. GPS-enabled devices (iPhone/iPad and Android) can be used to report the position, the details and the status of a vessel in case an AIS transponder is not available or the vessel is out of the range of MarineTraffic's AIS receivers.
The positions of a vessel will be reported if the application is started on the mobile device and whenever Internet connectivity is available. The position reporting will continue even if the app is running at the background on the device. This application is intended to be used only as a vessel's reporting tool and not as a personal location reporting tool. Therefore, it is important to be used only when the device is on board a vessel and it must be switched off whenever the device leaves the vessel.
This is not AIS
mAIS simulates the data transmitted by AIS transponders, however it only transmits data through the Internet and not through AIS radio-frequencies. It is clear that the information transmitted by mAIS is not visible by the AIS receivers of other vessels. It will be only displayed on MarineTraffic web site and apps. As such, mAIS is only a ship's self-reporting tool that does not substitute real AIS transmissions and it is not by any means related to the safety and navigation equipment of a vessel.
mAIS will work on GPS-enabled Android devices, as long as the 'Location Services' are enabled. It may not work properly on iPod or iPad WiFi, as these devices do not have built-in GPS and the position reports may be not accurate.
mAIS is continuously using the GPS of your device in order to report its positions. In most cases this is a power intensive operation and it will exhaust the battery of your device in a few hours. It is recommended to have your device plugged-in whenever you are using mAIS.
How to use it
A valid account registered at marinetraffic.com is required in order to start position reporting through the mAIS application. Register at http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/alerts.aspx The app must be configured to use the registered email and password as well as all valid details of the reporting vessel. A valid MMSI number together with the other details of the vessel (such as vessel's name, call-sign, dimensions, destination, ETA, etc) must be also configured in the app.
What if the vessel does not have a MMSI number assigned?
MMSI number is the key value for position reporting. A valid MMSI number, configured in mAIS app, is required in order to send position reports to MarineTraffic. It is possible that smaller vessels have not been assigned a MMSI number by their authorities. In this case you are still able to use mAIS, after having registered your vessel for a unique vessel's ID at this form on marinetraffic.com.
In order to avoid unwanted position reporting, MarineTraffic will send e-mail notifications at your registered e-mail address, whenever your app is active. This serves as a reminder that position reporting should only be active when you are at sea and must be turned off when at land.
The bandwidth consumed by mAIS is minimal. Even if mAIS is configured to send position reports at the highest frequency, it will use about 150 bytes/minute, which means about 210KB in one day or 6MB for a whole month of continuous use.
Boat Watch is a free app, which offers...
- Spot any Boat or Ship via real-time AIS system
- Watch boat positions on a live map
- See the Name, Type and Destination of each vessel
- Set any boat as your favorite, and track it on the map
- Search and find boats and places
- Share boats on Facebook, Twitter or by email
Our optional In-App upgrade even sends you alerts when a boat you track sets sail or arrives - perfect for people with loved ones at sea, for tracking cruise ships, ferries and rescue vessels - or following cargo across the world!
Optional One-time In-App Upgrade Purchase adds...
- Boat positions refresh automatically
- Get alerts when your favorite boat arrives or departs
- Full boat information - speed, course, country, etc.
And, you can also add Live View by In-App Purchase, showing ships drawn at true scale with positions updated every 5 seconds.
* Voice Prompts for marine navigation (requires GPS )
-prompts when approaching a boating route marker
-Continous distance and ETA updates
-Alerts when sailing/boating off route
-Alerts when boating in wrong direction
*** For any question, contact support at gpsnauticalcharts.com / http://www.gpsnauticalcharts.com ***
-Create routes from scratch
-Edit existing GPX/KML routes.
-Add custom description to any route point.
-Drop markers along route.
* Offline German charts. Charts are created from BSH ENC data.
-Visually draw area to download
-Catalog (North Sea, Baltic Sea)
-Charts reprojected for WGS84 datum
*Seamless chart quilting of marine charts
*Distance Bearing tool
*Create custom way points
- Using GPS
-Select point on map
-Manually enter latitude & longitude coordinates
*POI layer for marine charts
- Overlay POIs
- POI list derived from the equivalent ENC and contains all categories including Buoy, Light, Harbour facility, Obstr.
*Search POIs/Way points
* Record Marine GPS tracks
* View tracks overlay
* Live track animation
* Track analytics/stats
* Export GPX tracks.
-Export to SDCard
-Share GPX trakcs with friends/View on Google earth.
* Auto Follow Mode (Course up)
-Continuously updates boat's location on chart
- Adjustable update frequency
Sample Nautical Charts (please visit http://gpsnauticalcharts.com/main/folio-catalog-nautical-charts-app for complete list)
Peenestrom / Negenmark Rinne
Peenestrom / Der Strom
Elsfleth and Hunte Mouth
Fischerbalje and Borkum
Ems Southern Part
Kamp to Karnin
Waters north of Kiel
Waters west of Ruegen
Waters east of Ruegen
Waters north of Helgoland
Waters south of Helgoland
Northern coastal waters of Ruegen
North Frisian Islands northern part
North Frisian Islands southern part, Eider Approach
Jade and Weser Approach
Elbe northern part
Kiel Canal Approach
Elbe southern part
Weser northern part
Weser southern part and Hunte
Juist to Spiekeroog
Ems Northern Part
Schleimuende and Olpenitz
CHARTS (Currently only providing coverage for the US)
- NOAA electronic charts
- Satellite imagery, topographic maps, roads
- NEXRAD and similar live weather
- Overlays showing important warning zones (such as weather, security, etc.)
- Lets you see AIS-i and B traffic without needing an expensive receiver
- Gives you unparalleled emergency safety thanks to Instant Position Reporting
- Provides clear identification of other vessels: type, size, speed, heading, etc.
- Operates over cellular networks
ACTIVE CAPTAIN CRUISING INFO
(constantly updated, user-generated content)
- Navigation information, pilotage, insiders' typs, etc.
- Marinas (fuel types, prices, etc.)
- Dockage (prices, requirements, etc.)
- Pump-out services, ramps, etc.
- Recommended anchorages with details
- Contact info
AUGMENTED REALITY VIEWS
Your phone or tablet gives you an invaluable view into what's obscured by fog or darkness. You'll see buoys, channels, hazards, and more, so you can navigate safely to your destination regardless of visibility.
SOCIAL NETWORKING ON THE WATER
- Chat boat-to-boat with friends and fellow boaters
- Join discussions with like-minded boaters in chat rooms
- Share pictures
- Share waypoints, zones, and other locations
- Quickly find your friends out on the water and in harbors and anchorages
Smart Chart AIS's development has been supported by the US Despartment of Homeland Security under the Small Business Innovation and Research Program, Contract #D12PC00364.
© Copyright Team Augmented Reality Inc 2014 All rights reserved
Note: all Navionics Boating apps have the same features. The difference between Navionics Boating free version and the other titles is that the free version allows you to experience the app’s functionality before you make the decision to purchase charts.
If you have a tablet, please search our HD app.
This app includes all the value of Navionics+, combining three content layers: Nautical Charts, SonarCharts™, Community Edits, plus 1 year of Chart Updates. SonarCharts™ is an HD bathymetry map featuring extraordinary bottom contour detail great for increasing awareness of shallow waters and for locating fishing areas at any depth level. Community Edits are inputs made by users and shared for all to benefit: rocks, wrecks, obstructions, buoys, beacons, etc. Refer to the screenshot above for chart coverage area, for more detail and updates check at navionics.com. Once purchased, Navionics charts are downloaded to the device and stored for easy access regardless of connectivity! Charts are provided for the coverage area described, you can add additional regions anytime from Menu>Charts
TRACKS, ROUTES & DISTANCE
Record and view your tracks. Create and edit routes based on cruising speed and fuel consumption. Measure distance
Check wind predictions anytime and sun/moon cycle information
Overlay: Satellite or Terrain. Select Safety Depth and switch to Easy View. Not available on Govt. Charts
SYNC MY DATA
Automatically sync your Tracks, Routes & Markers and Photos among all your mobile devices
Geotagged photos appear on the map
Free US Govt. Charts
Access the largest database of marine POI’s available. Search by lat/long or category for Marina, Marine Repair, Boat Dealers, restaurants, etc!
TIDES & CURRENTS
Instant tide and current info visible on Navionics charts
CHARTS & UPGRADES
√ Purchase additional coverage anytime!
√ Nav Module offers more advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to WP, fuel consumption and more!
√ Advanced Map Options gives you even greater control of your map. Highlight Shallow Area, select Depth Shading, filter Depth Contours, adjust shoreline to selected Water Level, view Seabed
composition (available for select US HD lakes) and toggle Fishing Mode to locate key fishing areas. Try for free!
√ SonarCharts™ Live allows you to create an HD bathymetry map in real-time. It uses sonar data either from popular chartplotters/sounders connected via NMEA 0183 compatible Wi-Fi routers or from the SonarPhone T-BOX hardware that also enables a fishfinder split-screen with Navionics charts
Raymarine Wi-Fi plotter owners can transfer routes and markers, upload sonar logs for enhanced SonarCharts™ and update their eligible plotter card, through this mobile app. Visit navionics.com/plotter-sync to learn more.
Does not include Bermuda, which can be found on Boating Caribbean&South America. Visit navionics.com for the lake list
Navionics has certified the following Android devices with an OS of 4.0 and higher: SAMSUNG: Galaxy S II, S III, S4, S5, Note GT-N7000. HTC: Incredible. NGM: Forward Next, Forward Prime. ALL SALES ARE FINAL on Google Play store. Navionics apps are designed to load and operate correctly with all phones with an Operating System of 4.0 or higher. We cannot guarantee flawless operation on non-certified Android devices. Navionics does not support any non-certified Android devices. Please check our App Description or go to Navionics.com for an up-to-date list of certified devices
Raster marine charts published by NOAA (USA), LINZ (New Zealand) and Brazil Navy are available to install from within MX Mariner as free, downloadable regions. Once downloaded, each marine chart region is available for use offline. When online, a road map or satellite image map is alternatively available.
UK chart regions are available for the United Kingdom, Ireland and Channel Islands as in-app purchases. Each UK chart region in-app purchase gives you 1 year of free chart updates. UK chart regions in MX Mariner are "derived in part from material obtained from the UK Hydrographic Office".
Please see http://mxmariner.com/charts.html for more details on offline marine chart regions available for download.
MX Mariner is useful for marine navigation featuring a simple heads up display showing speed and course. You have the ability to drop waypoints, record tracks and create routes. Routes can be activated and the heads up display will also show bearing and range to next waypoint below speed and course. All waypoints, tracks and routes can be backed up as GPX files. GPX files can be imported and exported to other programs.
MX Mariner also has configurable units of measure for bearings, position, speed and distance. Bearings in MX Mariner can be shown as true or magnetic. Magnetic bearings use the world magnetic model published National Geospatial Intelligence Agency. Speed and distances can be set to Nautical, Statute or Metric. Position can be set to degrees, degrees-minutes or degrees-minutes-seconds. Navigators can also choose to use their device internal magnetometer or gps course to orientate ship on the marine chart. Optionally, heading and course predictor lines can also be shown on the marine chart. MX Mariner also offers configurable back-light levels suitable for daylight to off-shore night conditions.
Seamantix comes without data; chart subscriptions are available in-app.
Full specs and more screenshots: http://www.satellite25.com/seamantix.html
Full chart list: http://www.satellite25.com/charts.html
- USA: NOAA (ENC)
- The Netherlands (IENC)
- Belgium (IENC)
- ENC vector charts, rendered crisp, pixel-perfect on all scales
- visualization compliant with the IHO (S-52) and IENC specifications
- charts (depth areas, safety contours and underwater hazards) are colored according to your vessel's draft
- add tidal info: adjust chart depths and coloring to actual water level
- simplified and paper chart icon sets
- 3 color schemes (day/dusk/night) for optimal brightness
- filters: display categories, soundings, land areas, labels, metadata
- map operations: zoom in/out, panning, distance measurement
- easy chart installation via the built-in map manager
- all charts come with detailed attribute info of the map features, e.g.: buoy shape/type/name, light patterns, fog signal patterns, wreck depth, …
- background data: OpenStreetMaps (requires a network connection)
NAVIGATION AND ROUTES
- show current position in real-time using GPS
- compass: true and magnetic north
- center-map-on-vessel mode
- define routes (waypoints + legs)
- configure max cross-track-error and planned speed per leg
- speed vector (COG + SOG)
- bearing line from vessel to next waypoint
- heading line
- automatically advance to next waypoint when entering waypoint arrival circle
- navigation panel: configurable matrix of parameters (1x1 up to 10x10)
- supported navigation parameters: ALT, ASOG, BOD, BTW, CMG, COG, DMG, DOD, DPT, DTE, DTG, DTW, ETA, HDG, LAT, LOC, LON, MSOG, SOG, TIME, TIT, TMT, TOD, TTG, TTT, VMC, WLOC, WLON, WLAT, WPT, XTE
- monitor anchorage area
- routing notifications: via Android notification system and Android Wear
- continuous track recording
- log book: automatic recording of events (waypoint reached, distance progress, anchorage, alarms, …)
- plus manual logging of weather reports, fuel levels, engineering issues, …
- continuously monitoring of the vessel's safety
- Depth alarms: when approaching or entering shallow waters (distances and depths configurable)
- Route alarm: when deviating from route (distance configurable per leg)
- Anchorage alarm: when drifting away from the anchorage location (distance configurable)
- Man-Over-Board (MOB) mode
- Notifications: on map (visual), via Android’s notification system (visual+auditive), or via Android Wear
- sunrise and sunset times
- available times: official, civilian, nautical and astronomical sunrise/sunset/twilight
- generate route and track reports as PDF, including waypoints, a map, route/track metadata, and the full log book with all events
- events can be filtered to generate specialised reports
- generate screenshots from the current route, track or map to share via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, …
- import or export routes and tracks as GPX
- Location: lon/Lat, UTM
- Length: metric, miles, nautical miles
- Speed: kilometers/hour, meters/second, minutes/kilometer, miles/hour, knots
- Time: 12h, 24h
- Temperature: celsius, fahrenheit, kelvin
- Volume: liter, US gallon, imperial gallon
ANDROID WEAR INTEGRATION
- supported notifications on Android Wear: navigation instructions, safety alarms
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hike trails without cell service! The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS adventures in the backcountry.
Preload FREE offline topo maps, aerial photos, and road maps on your storage memory, so they are ready when you need them.
Add custom GPS waypoints in longitude and latitude, UTM or MGRS grid reference. Import GPS waypoints from GPX files. Choose icons for waypoints much like in MapSource. (This app uses the WGS84 datum, NAD27 is available in settings).
Use GPS for hunting a waypoint or geocache, for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your quest on topographic maps.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
The app has many built in map sources and allows you to create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps and NASA landsat data worldwide.
OpenCyle Maps are topo maps that show terrain worldwide.
USGS Color Aerial photography.
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy.
Outdoor maps of Germany and Austria
Topo maps of New Zealand
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
Hiking both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping, to find the perfect camping site or the way back to camp.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas, including recon for the hunt.
Bait fishing or fly fishing with a buddy.
Search and Rescue (SAR) with GPS.
Kayak and canoe trips on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests to navigate on trails with the GPS.
Snow adventures including snowmobiling, skiing (alpine or cross country) and snowshoeing. Create a memory. Map it out.
This a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Your android phone could substitute for a Garmin or Magellan outdoor handheld GPS! You storage has memory for maps.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing into new territory beyond cell service boundaries. Become a pro at navigation with GPS.
BackCountry Navigator has been previously available on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun.
Pour compléter ce service et rassurer les plaisanciers, nous avons crée l’application APRIL Marine Assistance. Cette appli est gratuite pour tous les plaisanciers qu’ils soient clients APRIL Marine ou non.
Grâce à cette application, vous pourrez :
-Vous localiser directement sur une carte et y consulter, en un coup d’œil, votre vitesse (nœuds), votre cap et votre position GPS.
-Envoyer votre demande d’assistance en cas de panne par un message géo localisé ou appeler directement notre plateau d’assistance en veille 24H/24 et 7J/7.
-Contacter les services de secours en mer (CROSS) les plus proches en cas de détresse.
-Consulter la météo marine de votre zone de navigation,
-Pour les clients APRIL Marine, vous pourrez en cas de dommage, pré-déclarer un sinistre.
Naviguez, on s’occupe de vous…
Retrouvez le meilleur de la radiologie et de l’imagerie médicale sur votre iPhone, iPod Touch et iPad. Plongez au cœur d’une banque de cas cliniques d’imagerie médicale exceptionnelle et en pleine expansion.
Les quatre sections de l’application :
- Cas cliniques : parcourez facilement les cas classés par spécialité et consultez les mini-fiches de cours.
- HotCase : chaque jour, relevez le défi du cas du jour et trouvez le bon diagnostic.
- Quizz : faites des tests sur mesure dans les domaines qui vous intéressent le plus et obtenez vos statistiques de réussite.
- Déposer : participez à l’enrichissement de la banque de données en téléchargeant vos meilleurs cas sur Radeos.org.
Pour passer un agréable séjour ou tout simplement pour découvrir les charmes du pays Marennes Oleron, découvrez sans plus attendre notre nouvelle application.
Vous souhaitez réserver votre hébergement, consulter les bons petits restaurants, les différentes activités proposées, ou tout simplement les concerts à venir. Vous aurez la possibilité de consulter les descriptions, les tarifs, les photos, les disponibilités, de localiser sur un plan et d'afficher l’itinéraire jusqu’à l‘élément sélectionné.
Partagez votre expérience à travers cette application en votant et commentant les établissements, activités et/ou manifestations qui vous ont plu.
Consultez également les vidéos qui vous donneront un avant-goût de la richesse du patrimoine et des activités proposées sur l’ile d’Oléron – Bassin de Marennes.
Enfin de vraies vacances...