(Note: Flash doesn't work on 4.4, pin-zoom is broken as well)
Redefine a browser. Not just another one. Please read carefully.
Made for ICS, JellyBean, and more powerful device. Best for Nexus 7, Galaxy S III, One X, and Galaxy Nexus!
* Meet SwipeNav technology, navigating back and forth by swiping left and right from screen edges. Just like flipping book pages! Forget about the BACK button. One and the only.
* Zoom with 1 finger! PIN ZOOM. First, tap to pin your zoom location; second, tap same spot and drag up or down.
* Switch tabs with 1 finger! PIN SWITCH TABS. First, tap to pin; second, tap same spot and drag left or right.
* Zoom with 2 fingers (multi-touch) or double tap.
* Close tab with 2 fingers dragging page down.
* Darken your page. Save eyesights, and extend battery life of your AMOLED phones!
* Block the ads! Revolutionary ad-blocking feature saves bandwidth and removes annoying ads!
* Rename, zip, unzip, delete, copy, paste, and share files and create new folder. xScope is the first browser that seamlessly integrates a fully functional file explorer.
* Search and copy text
* True tabs
* Import google bookmarks
* Download most videos (mp4), audios (mp3), and documents (pdf, doc...)
* Support flash content (ICS)
* Fullscreen mode
V7 was designed and implemented from scratch. Please try every menu options and settings.
xScope was originally coded as a paid app. This is the first multitouch enabled browser on android market (11/23/2009) Pro version ($2.99) allows users to open local files and block unlimited ads.
We DO NOT engage in collecting and selling any of your privacy for revenue. Support us.
Flash installation guide:
1. More Customizable
We have optimized the default features listed in the (Side) Toolbar. And you can customize the features as you like: re-arrange, add and remove buttons, just by dragging the corresponding icon.
In addition to the toolbar customization, you can also personalize the background color and the action of the Volume Keys. You can set the Volume Key's action to switch tabs, scroll up/down the page or zoom into the page.
2. Personalized Themes
Bored with the default theme? Can't be satisfied just changing the theme’s color? No Problem! Boat Browser’s got you covered!
Boat Browser’s team will supply you more and more cool themes and styles, to make your browser completely personalized!
An Add-on is the unlimited expansion of your browser. Customize your browser by installing Boat Add-on’s that will enhance your browsing experience. These features can be easily found in the Side Toolbar, after installation.
We will continue to develop a variety of popular and fashionable add-ons. Keep your browser up to date!
4. Powerful Bookmarks Management
Bookmarks Manager supports new folder, drag and drop, batch delete, import, export and Sync with stock browser bookmarks!
Cloud center supports backup and restore bookmarks and speed dials with Google Drive between devices with the same Google account. Also Firefox bookmark sync is supported (Pro feature).
5. Side Toolbar
You can reach the toolbar by swiping the right side of the screen. And, if you don’t like it, just change the settings in setting menu. We hope it will bring you a new quicker, smarter browsing experience from now on!
6. Speed dial
Add your favorite websites into the speed dial menu and keep them handy :). Folder for speed dials is supported (Pro feature)
7. Floating tab
This feature supports multi-windows as PC does. You may float multiple tabs on any app.
Boat Browser also supplies some very useful features like,
- Video & Flash Video & YouTube Video Support… (In Android 4.4 plus flash doesn't work on some devices)
- Voice Command and Voice Search…
- Support App to SD function…
- Support Cache to SD function…
- Easy file Downloading
- User Agent Switching that allows you to view websites/web pages, in many formats!
- Multi-touch Pinch to Zoom support
- Super easy copy/paste
The add-ons can be easily found by searching the key worlds below, in Google Play:
1. Boat FB Add-on
2. Boat Password Manager Add-on
3. Boat URL Shortener Add-on
4. Boat Web2PDF Add-on
5. Boat Tab History Add-on
6. Boat Show IP Add-on
7. Boat Evernote Web Clipper Add-on
Also, there are some features which need purchase license key to unlock, including:
1. Floating tab feature which will float on any app.
2. Removes the banner Ads in the bookmark page and the interstitial Ads when exit browser.
3. Supports the ability to delete ALL speed dial icons, including the preset icons.
4. Supports folders for speed dial icons.
5. Firefox bookmark sync support.
6. Support up to 32 tabs.
Please download license key apk file from Google play
In this free version, users may see two kinds of Ads:
1. Banner ads in some pages, such as bookmark page.
2. Interstitial ads when users exit the browser.
This is a Browser for you! If you have any problems with it, please let us know. We are committed to providing you with the best Browser available!
Our Email: email@example.com
Find out more about us via:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/BoatBrowser
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/boatmobile
Website - http://www.boatmob.com/
Google plus - http://goo.gl/um2r08
Maxthon is the world’s fastest & smartest mobile web browser for both phone and tablet; fast, secure, easy to use and offers very fast download speed. So fast, it outperforms the other mobile web browsers on the market!
- Over 600 million total web browser downloads
- Driven by technology that scores top honors for HTML 5 support
- Winner of About.com’s best browser award for 3 consecutive years
In the news:
"There's a new browser in town and it's sporting some serious fire power" – PC Magazine
“Maxthon...is pushing forward with its own desktop, mobile, and in-car browser offerings. Translation: The browser war is far from dead. “ – Fortune Magazine
By our users:
☆☆☆☆☆Brilliance! In my opinion Maxthon smashes Chrome, Dolphin, and Opera. The features are abundant and work. Installed on home PC and the Laptop. Download and you will un-install your stock browser. - by Rob Stocker, 2014
☆☆☆☆☆Super Fast Browser!! I find that this browser is one of the best browsers, it's fast, start fast, loading takes only seconds. Better than Chrome and Firefox. - Ilker Kaya, 2014
Features and benefits:
- (NEW) Quick Access - Puts your favorite sites on speed dial.
- (NEW) NewsBites - Puts your favorite media on speed dial.
- Advanced Gesture feature allows you to create your own touch screen commands to surf with your fingertips.
- ‘My Cloud Tabs’ - Lets you pick up where you left off, by automatically syncing your tabs to different devices for a seamless browsing experience.
- Cloud Push - Supports sending texts, images, websites/links and tabs to any device with a Maxthon account.
- Cloud Download - Supports downloading and uploading files of all types to your free, secure cloud space.
- Sharing - Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS and other social media channels.
- Favorites syncing - Your bookmarks/favorites travel with you anywhere you go.
- Private browsing - Browse the web without saving any browser history.
- Reader Mode - Makes it easy to view articles by adjusting font sizes, formatting and removing ads.
- Tab browsing - Powerful tab management that puts your mobile screen to maximum use.
- Add-ons - Small but useful add-ons to take your browsing experience to new heights
- Powerful personalization - Avatars and more in your browser.
- Text re-flow/auto-wrap - Texts automatically re-flow in browser, adjusting to your device screen.
- Flash video support
Add-ons to make your web browser more fun and productive:
- Advanced Gesture
- Screenshot Assistant
- Bookmark Backup
Maxthon web browser is one of the highest rated browsers for Android today. Rated higher than some of the other browsers on the market, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Opera Mini, IE (Internet Explorer), Dolphin, UC Web & Boat. Download Maxthon today and you'll be convinced it is the best web browser you've ever used.
For support questions, also contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's keep in touch!
UC Browser HD is specially designed for your big screen. With a gesture controlled video player, gesture controlled browsing and more, UC Browser HD truly gives you the best browsing experience on tablets and phablets.
★★★★★ “UC Browser is known for its speed and dependability. The browser uses high-end compression technology rendered by a server to provide faster browsing and less data usage.” - About.com
★★★★★ “ Lots of developers sadly overlook how other gestures (like with two fingers) can be used to aid productivity. So it’s good to see that the popular UC Browser has included some for Android tablet users. I tested it out on my Nexus 7, and it works very well.” - TechInAsia.com
★ Intuitive Gesture Control - Control your tabs simply by swiping your fingers.
★Gesture Controlled Video Player - Adjust the volume, brightness and move backward and forward through the video, all with a finger slide.
★ Watch While Downloading - Preview videos while they are being downloaded.
★ Smart Downloading - Supports multi-task, background, and cloud downloading with auto reconnection.
★Block Intrusive Ads - Block ads for a more pleasant browsing experience.
★ Incognito Browsing - Private browsing to protect your privacy.
★Night Mode - Protect your eyes in the dark.
★ Speed Dial - Access your favorite web pages with just one touch from the home page.
★ Cloud Sync - Sync your bookmarks easily between various devices.
★★★★★ UC Browser is known for its speed and dependability. The browser uses high-end compression technology rendered by a server to provide faster browsing and less data usage. The UC Browser mobile web experience also delivers high-performance rendering with smooth animation capabilities for amazing visuals and excellent navigation. Since the browser has gone through several upgrades and continuously improves on performance, this is one mobile browser that almost never fails to disappoint its users. - About.com
★★★★★ We've tried lots of browsers for Android and we've to admit that there are really good ones. However, first time we tried UC Browser we felt something different. It's like the others wouldn't have not fully grasped the essence of what a mobile browser should be. UC Browser did. This feeling of toying with truly native mobile browser makes the difference, and makes us understand that million of downloads (and 300 million users around the World). - AppsZoom.com
★★★★★ Though smartphones and tablets are meant to be used with simple gestures, both Google and Apple – and lots of developers – sadly overlook how other gestures (like with two fingers) can be used to aid productivity. So it’s good to see that the popular UC Browser has included some for Android tablet users. I tested it out on my Nexus 7, and it works very well. It saves making the two taps needed to hit the tab switcher and select the desired tab in Chrome for Android. Plus, UC Browser HD starts up faster for me than Chrome. - TechInAsia.com
★ Frost & Sullivan Best Practice Award 2013 – Market Leadership in Mobile Browser Market (APAC)
★ Best Android Browser Award 2012 – About.com
★ Best Mobile Browser Award 2011 – About.com
Also check out UC Browser for Android and UC Browser Mini for Android!
Discover more at http://www.ucweb.com/
Follow us on:
Comments, questions or suggestions?Join UC Forum: http://forum.ucweb.com/
You can use easily lightly various functions.
In addition, you can make the browser your own by rich customization.
It is time to create the powerful browser of your own! !
- There is a page that people of volunteers created
- Translation is machine translation
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
Thanks to following people for all their effort and support:
Jarek Mazur, Lucas E. Martínez
- If you have enabled Flash, it may become inoperable by the terminal.
If you fall into inoperable, please disable or uninstall the Flash
- For quick menu
Appears in the "Tap and Hold" to the Center from the side of the screen
- For user scripts
It does not correspond to the "@match" "@require"
- Permission description
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE is used in [Preload of the web page]
ACCESS_LOCATION, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_GPS and ACCESS_ASSISTED_GPS is used in [Browser location api]
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR is used in [Open status bar menu]
INTERNET is used in [Browser]
WAKE_LOCK is used in [Stay awake settings]
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used in [Download and Export settings]
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS is used in [Import device bookmarks]
INSTALL_SHORTCUT is used in [Add to home menu]
VIBRATE is used in [Vibration on long press settings]
NFC is used in [Android Beam]
Operation check device:
Galaxy S 4.0.4
Xperia VL 4.1.2
HTC J One 4.2.2
Galaxy S 4.3
Nexus7 2013 4.4
*** Not Compatible with Jelly Bean ***
Based on the stock ICS browser, this browser adds some handy extra functions:
* Auto text reflow after pinch to zoom
* Option to create extra quick controls (with easy to use quick controls editor. Add up to 3 rings, with extra controls like bookmark page, close other tabs, share etc etc)
* Possibility to set the User Agent string
* Fine tune quick controls behavior
* Option to use volume keys for scrolling
* Home button on action bar for tablets
* Gesture support.
More and more functions will be added along the way.
(There's also a donate version in the market to support this project. This donate version is the same as this version. In the end the donation version will become the "pro" counterpart of this version with many more features.)
Suggestions and feedback is very much appreciated. Please use the following forum link for this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1423588
By limiting it to these basic features the application is very small and faster than the built-in browser.
Also it allows you to use an optimization service to remove complex layouts from the pages which will result in faster loading and less scrolling. This can be very useful especially when you are in area with slow internet connection.
Photon supports not only Flash videos, but also games and websites. You can browse natively on the browser and when you need Flash support, you just need to click the lightning bolt button to activate the support on your tablets or phones. You can use Photon for free with ads or purchase a yearly premium pass to remove ads.
Key Browser Features
1) Unlimited tab support
2) Intelligent url bar to search and type your url from one single toolbar.
3) Browse and play video plus live TV full screen
4) Incognito and private browsing support allows you to erase browsing history with every session
5) Bookmark with folders support
6) Desktop browser and multiple user agent support. Set user agent as Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer IE or Firefox with our desktop mode to view websites in their full desktop version.
7) Ad block and pop up blocker support
8) Support for Adobe FLV and SWF format
9) Local Access mode allows users to instantly watch movies & local TV stations and sites that may block based on geographical IP
10) Dynamic bandwidth adjustment allows you to adjust your video stream bandwidth on the fly to optimize viewing experience and save data bandwidth even on 3G networks.
11) Different mode allows you to optimize your experience.
12) 3 navigation modes. Finger mode allows you to touch and flick. Drag hand mode allows you to drag game maps and other items. Mouse mode treats your screen like a trackpad providing precise navigational control.
With Photon browser, there is no sign up and need to learn how to install the Adobe Flash Player plugin or APK file. Just press the lightning bolt button and it just works. Millions of users are already enjoying the benefits of Photon. Join them and download for free.
● Design - Lightning's interface was carefully crafted so you can browse as efficiently as possible without sacrificing those features that mean the most to you. Tabs and Bookmarks are all tucked neatly away in side drawers, only a swipe away, allowing maximum screen viewing with minimal interference from the browser's chrome.
● Speed - By utilizing the WebKit rendering engine that comes built into your Android device, we can ensure a swift, lightweight experience that won't disappoint.
● Privacy - Use Incognito Mode to browse without leaving a footprint, download Orbot and turn on proxy support to mask your identify and location, use StartPage or DuckDuckGo for your search engine, or disable settings that you think leave you at risk. Whatever your concern, Lightning is here to help.
● Features - Full-screen, check. Inverted Rendering, check. All the search engines you want, check. Search Suggestions, Bookmarks, History, User Agents, whatever you need, Lightning does it.
● Open-source - Just as Android open-source, so is Lightning. We believe that the best software is built when communities come together to engineer the best solution. Head over to the repository on GitHub to fork, contribute, or translate. Whoever you are, there's a place for you in open-source.
● Free - Check out the paid version for AdBlock and Unlimited Tabs. Free version is limited to ten tabs open at a time.
● permission.INTERNET: Needed to access the internet for browsing
● permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for downloading files and backing up data
● permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for downloading files and restoring data
● permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Needed for sites that want your location (you can deny location access)
● permission.READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS: Needed for reading the browser history
● permission.WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS: Needed for keeping the browser history up to date
Beta Tester Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/108746004608718111703
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ACRDevelopment
Before you start, please read the following instructions carefully.
If possible, please uninstall 1.4.X and any other previous editions before updating to 1.5.X.
"SSH Tunnel Provides a Secure Internet Connection for Your Android Device with One Click" -- LifeHacker
SSHTunnel is a SSH tunnel app for Android System. With this app and a configured server (typically configured with sshd and nginx / squid), you can easily browse internet through a SSH tunnel on your android devices.
This project is published under the GNU General Public License v3.0. For more information, please visit our project site: http://sshtunnel.googlecode.com
■ User Reviews
"Easily the best browser I have ever used. It's fast, voice recognition is awesome, and the entire layout is beautiful. Reminds me of a chrome and dolphin mashup with 10 times the speed. Love this browser keep up the good work :-)" - Ash B
■ All features are FREE for this mini browser
- No more than 1.5s to open a site
- Maintains excellent performance during 10,000+ speed test with an opening speed of less than 1.5s
- Small size with powerful functions
- Never leave process running in background
- Exit completely with one click
- Less memory usage & lower power consumption
- Integrate RSS feed reader by country and category
- Enjoy off-line reading with download function provided by Next View
Convenient and strong extensions bring personalized browser especially for you! More coming soon!
- Customizable home screen for quick accessing to your favorite sites
- Switch between tabs with simple gesture
- Browse the latest news, sports, entertainment and more updates by free subscription
- Various plugin add-ons (Evernote, Facebook, Pocket,QR code, Screenshot, PDF,Auto-refresh,
Translation,private bookmark,Deft pages) to extend functionality without limitation
- Import and sync chrome bookmarks (Need to install Next Sync Plus on Chrome. Sync bookmarks with folders perfectly between Chrome and Next Browser ) link here:https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/eikaoeimlnplikakodlifpagiklbnefj/publish-accepted?hl=en
- Secure browse web in incognito mode
■ We love hearing from you.
Contact us at http://nextbrowser.goforandroid.com and rate us today!
■ Have questions or need help?
■ Use of this app is governed by our Terms of Service