Tällä hetkellä myynnissä! 50% pois, älä missaa sitä!
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
Skateboard Design Collection on kokoelma mielenkiintoisia rullalauta kannen suunnittelu kuvia. Kaikki kuvat ovat optimoitu Android laitteiden hienoja yksityiskohtia ja erinomainen tarkkuus. Kaikki kuvat automaattisesti kutista näytön laitteiden.
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
Tämä sovellus on seuraavat ominaisuudet:
- Yli 500 + rullalauta kannen suunnittelu kuvia
- Mahdollisuus lisätä valitut kuvat "Favorite Folder" helppoon selaamiseen myöhemmin
- Tallenna kaikki kuvan Kameran rulla
- Kuvat tallennetaan eri kansioihin helpottaa viite
- Pikkukuvat käytettävissä esikatselu
- Erittäin käyttäjäystävällinen käyttöliittymä
- Zoom-in ja zoom-out
Sovellus on optimoitu kaikille Android laitteiden käynnissä OS 1.5 tai uudempi.
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
Tämä sovellus on ylpeänä esittää ColaKey LLC.
TIP: Snowboarding safety tips, training, activities, how to buy a snowboard, choosing a snowboarding instructor, the business of snowboarding, tricks and fundamentals.
News: Snowboarding news feeds.
#Snowboarding: Tweet with a community of snowboarders who share the same interest.
Video: Video instructions on learning how to snowboard, safety, and tricks and fundamentals
Accédez aux TESTS SNOWBOARDS 2014, réalisés par la rédaction de Snowsurf, grâce à notre comparateur.
RECHERCHEZ, AFFINEZ, COMPAREZ, TROUVEZ
Accédez à plus de 140 modèles de snowboards de la saison 2013/2014 :
Créez une recherche personnalisée selon vos critères,
affinez votre sélection par marque, gamme, prix,
comparez nos fiches détaillées de tests,
trouvez la board faîte pour vous !
- Accès aux tests boards 2014
- Modèles : homme et femme.
- Gammes testées : Freeride, Freestyle Backcountry, Jib, Freestyle Park, Freestyle polyvalente.
- Marques testées : Apo, Arbor, Bataleon, Burton, Capita, DC Snowboards, Drake, Dupraz, Endeavor, F2, Flow, Furlan, GNU, Imperium, Jones, K2 Snowboarding, Kessler, Lib Tech, Lobster, Nidecker, Nikita, Nitro, Ride, Rome, Rossignol, Roxy, Salomon, Santa Cruz, Slash, Verdad, Völkl, Whitegold, Windlip, Yes.
- sélection de produits par critères de recherche
- tri par marque, gamme, prix
- gestion des favoris
- partage sur les réseaux sociaux, mail
- lexique des gammes présentées
Train your brain, learn Skateboard tricks and amaze others!
- Basic tricks
- Flip tricks
- Slide tricks
- Manual / balance tricks
- 5 Mistakes Beginner Skaters Make Learning Tricks
- Seven essential skateboarding tricks for beginners
-Do Easy Skateboard Tricks
With this app, you can learn Skateboard tricks. We constantly update the app with new tricks.
########## NOW WITH OFFLINE SUPPORT ##########
You want to learn the basics of snowboarding or a new trick then this app is just the right thing for you. There is a Video for everything, starting from the first push in the snow up to the backflip. There is no need to open the youtube app on your phone and search long-winded for the right video. Instead you can just open the “Learn How To Snowboard” app and everything is in your hand. If you like a tutorial you can share it with your friends any time.
This app is developed for smartphones and tablets so you always have the best view for your device.
The “Learn How To Snowboard” app is financed by advertisements. If these ads bother you, there is the possibility to remove the ads by donating a little amount via in app purchase.
The best about Donating is that you are able to download videos and watch them offline!
Have fun snowboarding and learning new tricks!
All videos are at the youtube channel of http://www.snowboardprocamp.com. To play the Videos the official youtube app (min version 4.2.16) has to be installed on the device. After donating you may have to start the app again to remove the ads.
Rammed full of easy to use features, Trick Bag is bound to surprise you and show what you are really capable of in this incredible sport we call SNOWBOARDING.
Just like how using a shopping list makes shopping easier, using the Trick Bag makes learning tricks easier. The Trick Bag acts like a silent coach, but most importantly it’s actually FUN. Start on easy features and move your way up.
Trick Bag is the most comprehensive Snowboarding app on the market. A lot of thought has been put into the Trick Bag in regards to EASE OF USE. There is tons of integrated video content and features to help you improve your riding.
Trick Bag Features
• VIDEO CONTENT – There are over 95 different trick videos in the Trick Bag. These are all exclusive to the Trick Bag App. If you are Regular, the videos will be shown in Regular. If you are Goofy, they will be shown in Goofy. This is key to helping you visualise each trick.
• RAILS – 53 videos and 5 different levels of progression from Basics to Spins In- Spins Out.
• JUMPS – 31 videos and 10 different levels of progression from Straight Air Grabs and 180s through to 720s and ONE FOOT 540s.
•GRAB CHALLENGE - Sick of spinning? Don't spin then!
12 detailed videos from Straight Airs to Canadian Bacons..Canadian what?
The Grab Challenge requires no terrain park, no special set-up, nothing but a little bit of freaky deaky arm action and a wedge of snow to boost off.
• SNOWNERD QUIZ - 60 Questions of Snowboarding Nerdness.
• MY WISHLIST – Easily create your own trick wish list straight from the Rail and Jump trick lists. This is your opportunity to give yourself a goal. This is how real progression begins. You can then SAVE and NAME each wish list you create. You can also share your wish lists to Facebook.
• MY LANDED LIST – This is where all of the tricks you have landed from the Trick Bag end up. It is an awesome way to see where all of your hard work has gone as your list expands.
• REPORT CARD – In here, all of the Rail and Jump tricks are broken into their levels - from Basics to Bonus. A score is given to show exactly how far through each level you are tracking. Ie. Regular Jumps – Basics - 4/6.
• TRICK SCRAMBLE – Can’t decide which trick to try next? Put your faith in the ‘Trick Scramble’. You decide exactly which kind of tricks you want scrambled and the ‘Trick Scramble’ spits out an option. There are NO repeats and each trick pops out in list form above the previous trick creating a ‘Scramble History’. Better still, just by tapping each trick’s name, you have a video link to help you envisage each trick before attempting it.
• TRICK BATTLE – This is where you can take on your friends in a trick battle. It is set up just like a game of SKATE. You can customise the word, but if you don’t land the trick that is set by the Trick Bag – you get a letter. You can play this with up to 10 people. Throughout the game you can see exactly which tricks everybody has been dealt in the ‘Trick History’ section.
• DOWNLOAD – You can download the trick videos right to your iPhone so you don’t need cellphone reception or Wi-Fi to help you visualise each trick you want to learn. This is ideal for up the mountain at your favourite feature or jump. To save you space on your phone, you can download as many or as few trick levels as you please.
Having video to guide you through each step of the way, the Trick Bag makes growing your trick list easier than ever.
By choosing to download and install this app you take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for any injuries, property damage, losses or death relating to the use of this App.
Start now and get stoked on making your way up through the levels. This is the beginning of YOU becoming a better snowboarder!
This app is for you. Stay in touch with the schedule, the results and more. This season there are 6 XGAMES weekend with your favorites sports.
Don't miss anything !
* News about the X Games events and riders.
* Real-time twitter search with the hashtag #XGames
* Instant Results: Gold, silver, bronze and everything else – all on your device and from all six X Games events in 2013
* Schedules: Calendars for every X Games event:
- ASPEN, COLO
- TIGNES, FRANCE
- FOZ DO IGUAÇU, BRAZIL
- BARCELONA, SPAIN
- MUNICH, GERMANY
- LOS ANGELES, CALIF
* Link to the official youtube channel.
More content such as pictures, videos and articles directly in this app.
##### Key words
Skate, skateboard, bmx, mtb, mountain bike, slope, slopestyle, snowboard, snow, ski, snowmobile, surf, motocross, moto x, rallye, SuperPipe, Freestyle, Street, SnoCross, tailwhip, backflip, frontflip, ollie, park
This is an unofficial application.
This app is 100% free but may contain ads.
Please, don't forget to grade it and post a comment !
This app is designed for tablets and mobile using android >= 3.0
Know Skateboarding is the only app you need to keep up with all the daily happenings in the world of skateboarding. Skate videos from YouTube and all over the web, daily news and Twitter updates, Instagram photos, The Berrics, contests, events and much more. Constantly updated, easily searchable and best of all it's free!
Our skateboarding experts curate the world of skateboarding and deliver it to the palm of your hand. You can watch, read, discover, comment on and share everything skateboarding that matters to you in one convenient place.
- Thousands of videos from your favorite skateboarders and companies.
- Daily news updates featuring the most important stories of the day.
- Easily save your favorites to check them out again and again.
- Got something to say? There's a forum for that. Write and post photos for all to see and discuss.
- Keep up with all the latest skate-related Instagram hashtags in one place.
- Check in at skate spots, contests and events with Facebook or Foursquare.
- Login with Facebook or Twitter to compete with other users for badges and glory. Get to the top of the leaderboard just by using the app.
Know Skateboarding is developed by Know Projects, producers of the award-winning Know Skateboarding Street Fundamentals instructional app.
Curate, Preserve, Create, Connect.
© 2013 Know Projects, Inc.
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All other product names and company logos published herein will also remain the trademarks, as applicable, of their respective owners.
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to figure it out, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
• Not knowing the basics
• Not understanding the basic moves
• Not understanding the advanced moves
This is one area you must pay attention to…
There are a lot of fun ways to ensure the snowboarding experience is a positive one. Before the individual actually embarks on the snowboarding experience, some elements should be seriously considered and adhered to.
Let me explain...
The style eventually chosen will feature considerably in the actual influence the type of terrain that the individual will use when snowboarding.
Therefore understanding the various different styles and matching them to the ideal snowboarding experienced intended would be very helpful in narrowing down the style that should be practiced.
"This Book Below Will Show You Exactly What What You Need To Do To Finally Be A Success With Snowboarding Techniques!"
As a person just like you who has struggled with stepping up my snowboarding, I have searched high and low to find the best strategies to fix this problem and I am fully qualified and equipped to help you put an end to your frustration with trying to wade through all the info you need to know to get better!
Mastering the correct stance for the particular style chosen will ensure the individual eventual proficiency in it. This will also contribute positively to achieving optimum balance and timing while efficiently using all the energy and muscles without over exertion.
And all of this up til now is just the beginning!
Are you ready?
"Introducing… Snowboarding Masters!"
This powerful tool will provide you with everything you need to know to be a success and achieve your goal of getting great at your snowboarding.
With this product, and it’s great information on snowboarding it will walk you, step by step, through the exact process we developed to help people get all the info they need to be a success.
Who Can Use This Book?
- Internet marketers
- Network marketers
- Life Coaches
- Personal Development Enthusiasts
- Self Improvement Bloggers
- Web Publishers
- Writers and Content Creators
- And Many More!
In This Book, You Will Learn:
- Basics Of Snowboarding
- Riding With The Right Equipment
- Choosing The Right Clothing And Accessories
- Getting Started With The Basic Moves
- The Correct Riding Stance And Position
- And so much more!
Самая большая в мир база трюков для Скейтборда, BMX, Сноуборда, Лыж, Вейкборда, Горного велосипеда и Лонгборда с подробными видео и пошаговыми инструкциями от прорайдеров. Сейчас в базе больше 700 трюков!
• Добавляйте фото или видео исполения трюка.
• Подпишитесь на обновления прорайдеров и друзей.
Будем рады вашим предложениям на email@example.com
AlpineReplay allows you to track your day on the mountain by measuring speed, airtime, distance, vertical, Calories, and more. Made by skiers and snowboarders for skiers and snowboarders. We separate your runs, tell you which chair lifts you've taken, clock your time on the chairlift and much more. Get a basic set of stats right on the slope or log in on AlpineReplay.com to see your progress over the season, compare with friends, push your stats to Facebook, and Replay your runs in 3D.
With AlpineReplay you can measure:
★ Much more