2. Summary of monthly payment and interest.
3. Amortization table
4. Pie chart of interest and principle paid
5. Line graph of cumulative interest, principle, remaining principle and interest
6. Built in calculator with basic arithmetic functions
For more information come to www.peachy.co.uk . Life is Peachy!
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
Thanks and please rate!
Well now you can download this app and manage your Mortgage from your android devices.
You’ll be able to easily and securely manage account functions including:
• Account Information
• Payment History
• Make a Payment
• Setup/Edit Automatic Payment
• Amortization Details
• Amortization Calculator
• Contact Information
You must have an active mortgage account that is registered online with a lender that uses Service My Loan. If you are not already registered online, or know if your lender uses Service My Loan please visit their website and/or inquire about it.
Do you borrow or lend money from time to time?
Do you forget how much, when and whom you borrowed and lent?
Do you want to have a simple tool to keep the information about the lending and borrowing?
Now you can manage your loans and debts quickly and easily using this application.
Here you can:
+ add / remove loans and debts;
+ see the total information about the lending and borrowing;
+ see and edit the history of money transactions;
+ save backup on SD-card.
It is free and without ads.
• Check activity and balances
• Make payments
• Access account tools and resources
Visit https://www.navient.com/loan-customers/ to learn more.
© 2015 Navient Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Navient and the Navient logo are service marks of Navient Solutions, Inc. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries, including Navient Solutions, Inc., are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
You can share the results and summary through email. In addition, you can export the amortization table and the payoff of the mortgage simple by pressing the email button within the app.
This Simple Loan Calculator app is integrated with easy to use features, such as –
• To calculate loan repayments
• To calculate borrowing limits
• To view graphical summary of a loan to payoff
• To know weekly, fortnightly and monthly payments on an interest only loan, or to
repay a loan over a set term on a principal and interest basis
• To evaluate extra payment frequency to pay off sooner (Like a lump sum payment
calculator to save interest and other charges on your loan)
• For rate comparison to find monthly repayments
• To know about stamp duty, additional fees and charges (Stamp duty specific to
Melbourne, Sydney. Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth)
• To do a state-wise comparison of stamp duty
• To find out grants and concessions (First home buyers grant, stamp duty discount)
• Contact details of State Revenue Office
• Option to send as email/share the calculation report/summary
‘Loans Calculator for Australia’ is an initiative of Loans Direct, a group of financial experts and brokers in Australia serving its clients in matters related to housing and commercial loans, mortgages, credit repair, conveyancing, insurance, business financing, chattel and more. To know more about our services, log on to our website.
Generates an amortization table, broken down by year, to help you easily select which months (unlimited) to make extra principal payments.
Manage multiple loans (mortgage, car, student, etc.) by loading, saving and deleting from the device's internal storage.
Create custom mortgage acceleration programs to fit your financial needs.
Quickly calculate monthly payments from loan amount, interest rate and term.
4/26/12 - Sent Kristi a refund since Google is terrible.