MyPermissions manages apps that are linked to SNS and apps that are accessing personal information on smartphones in a batch, and if there is an app that performs unintended linkage, it can be annoying to cancel app linkage in one touch. New security service.
Did you know how many apps and services have access to your personal information? Also, how often do these services access personal information?
With MyPermissions, you can manage your personal information smartly! Avoid sharing photos, documents, location information, contacts, emails, and other sensitive information without your knowledge.
◆ What are the main functions of MyPermissions? ◆
▼ To know the cooperation application with SNS
Originally, apps linked to SNS are checked and blocked one by one, but MyPermissions makes it easy to know all the information that each app has access to.
▼ Check access in real time
App updates are also supported. Permission to access new personal information without knowing on the app
May be added, but you will be notified immediately with real-time alerts.
▼ Cancel personal information on the spot
If there is an unintended linked app, you can quickly release multiple linked apps on the spot and prevent continuous access to personal information from third parties.
◆ Media publication results ◆
• The Next Web: "If you're doing Facebook, MyPermissions is a must check"
• Mashable: “2 minutes makes it easy to see which apps are accessing your SNS account”
• USA Today: “You have to figure out which apps are accessing your personal information and wonder if you really want to allow access.”
• Wired: “It's hard to find an app integration page for each SNS account, but MyPermissions has eliminated the hassle and complexity.”
• Lifehacker: "I'll let you know as soon as the app accesses your SNS account"
◆ Scanning online services: Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Google, Yahoo! Japan, Instagram