This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
Keywords: calculator, resistance, ohm, ohms, color code, resistors, resistor color code calculator, resistor calculator, tool, tool of resistance, resistor tool.
* Resistance Calculator:
- 3 Band
- 4 Band (2 digits, multiplier, tolerance)
- 5 Band (3 digits, multiplier, tolerance)
- 6 Band (3 digits, multiplier, tolerance, temperature rating)
* Inductance Calculator
- 4 Band
- 5 Band
* SMD (Surface Mount) Resistance Calculator
- Normal codes (number plus multiplier)
- EIA-96 codes
* Capacitance Calculator
- 4 Band
- 5 Band
- 6 Band 'postage stamp'
* Capacitance printed calculator
- Electrolytic Capacitors
- Ceramic/ Mica/ Polyester Capacitors
If you have any suggestions for new features or spot a bug please contact me, I'd love to hear from you.
1) Resistor Color Code(4,5,6 band) to value conversion and vice versa.
2) Capacitor 3 digit code to value and vice versa.
3) Calculator for calculating equivalent value of resistor or capacitor in series/parallel.
Best for Students, hobbyists and engineers..:)
Its a totally free app with no advertisement stuff.
If you like the App, kindly rate it.
- Reverse Lookup Support
- Ability to save frequently used resistors
- Now Ad-Free!
This Resistor Tool can display the resistance value based on the color bands. In addition, it can also display the resistor colors based on an inputted resistance value.
In other words, whether you have a resistor and want to find out its value or vice versa, this app can get it done.
For frequently used resistors, this app also allows you to save them to a saved list.
Electronics Calculator is a utility application consisting of various calculators, conversions, reference tables and basic pocket calculator.
• Ohm`s Law
• Voltage divider
• LED driver
• 555 Timer
• RL Circuits
• RC Circuits
• Star Delta Transformation
• AC Power
• Transformer ratios
• Capacitor filter
• Series Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Parallel Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Capacitors (charge, energy stored, time constant)
• Inductors (energy stored, time constant)
• Diodes (Diode current, diode voltage)
• Resistor color codes (encode & decode 4, 5 & 6 bands)
• Capacitor printed codes
• Coulomb`s Law
• Area (sq in., mm², cm², sq ft., m², ha, km²)
• Angle (Degree, Gradian, Radian)
• Temperature (°C, °F, K, °R)
• Power (Btu/min, ftlbf/min, hp, W, kW)
• Distance/length (cm, in., ft, m, yd, km, mi)
• Number base (binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal)
• SI unit prefixes
• Logic gates
• 74xx ic
Create sequences of pieces following a group of rules similar to Rummikub.
Restrictions of the free version :
- Single player game
- In game advertising
If you have an Android Tablet or a HD phone try the JATD Rummy Free HD edition
Create sequences of pieces following Jatd Rummy rules similar to Rummikub
Features of the full version:
- Single and Multi player game
- No advertising
If you have an Android Tablet or a HD phone try the JATD Rummy HD edition
Catching cats has never been so fun. Join the cats to pick them up. Collect mice and break the blocks that block your way.
Play individually to beat all records or challenge other players in epic battles in the arena.
- Simple and addictive game
- Challenge your friends in Google Game Play
- Pit yourself against other players in world rankings
From the creator of Jatd Rummy, a popular version of the classical Rumikub and Okey. If you enjoy other famed games like Tetris, Jewels or Candy Crash, Cats & Blocks is your new challenge.
Download Cats & Blocks now to start the fun!
Tags : game, puzzle, cats, block, brick, pets, paw, tetris, candy, jewels