AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
Thanks to Atooma -smart actions- you can automate all the manual operations you usually perform with your phone, sparing your precious time and creating new unprecedented functionalities.
Productivity, Wifi, Mobile Data, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, now you will be in control of your Android device.
▶ HOW DOES IT WORK?
IF something happens DO something else. This is the essence of a smart action. For example: IF I arrive at home turn on the Wifi, if I exit turn off the Wifi. Save on Dropbox every new picture I take with the phone’s camera. If battery life is low then turn off Bluetooth, lower display brightness and send an SMS to alert your dears.
In Atooma you will find pre-made smart actions based on different contexts, or you can create them from scratch choosing what you need step by step.
Set up to 5 IF conditions and 5 DO actions: you can choose between sensors, apps, mobile functions and connected objects like your smartwatch.
▶ WHY ATOOMA?
. Make It Simple
You don’t need to be a geek in order to use Atooma!
You may prefer using existing rules chosen by the Team or creating new ones following detailed instructions: Atooma will perfectly fit your lifestyle.
. Context Aware
Atooma can manage up to 5 IF conditions and 5 DO actions per smart action: thanks to this, your smartphone will react with the right interaction in the right timing.
We are always at work to add new functions to Atooma: new external app integrated, new connected devices, new sensors.
Do you have a request? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a developer? Check atooma.com/developers and find out how to develop new IF/DO modules with our open-source SDK
♥ Best App at TechCrunch Italy 2012 ♥
♥ Best App 2013 MPA ♥
♥ Review by Google Drive Team ♥
NEED A HAND? email@example.com - http://support.atooma.com/
The next users who download Smart Control can ask for a free complete license. Don't miss this opportunity !!! To request a free full license simply send an email through the function available in the app with the home button key-shaped.
What is Smart Control? Smart Control is not a simply app but a real on-board computer for cars OBD2 equipped.
The first smart on-board computer realized on Android platform, able to connect through diagnostic protocols using a compatible OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth device.In fact, thanks to information provided by diagnostic OBD2, Smart Control is able to calculate the consumption, detect the beginning and end of each move and store trips; In addition, it can calculate and track key performance data, such as power, torque and speed up or braking etc..
Warning: the app currently only supports ELM327 via bluetooth (no WIFI).
The app, in addition to providing the typical on-board computer functions, provides the historical data detected. For every move, you can view the location map and data recorded at various points; specially, the graphic travel trend:
The app also provides the last recorded position, in order to allow the user to navigate to coordinates.
It's also provided a recording section of refueling in order to check the fuel consumption, and compare the consumption data detected to the diagnostic data.
Functions of performance detected. Some examples, below:
- Speed up 0-100 km / h
- Speed up 0-50 km / h
- Pick up 40-70 …
Automatic performance recorded, is available on the historical data, generating
a message that can be listen thanks to the “Text To Speech” function.
Some messages provided:
- Start of trip
- End of trip
- Speed limit alert (configurable) by a custom message.
- Lack of autonomy: based on the OBD II fuel level detected, if available (otherwise calculated)
- Cruising Data
In addition, the reading messages can be heard on your car stereo thanks to a bluetooth device: in particular, the app automatically activates the speakerphone without requiring source selection.
We care customer's satisfaction, so if you have any problem do not hesitate to send a message by the specific function on the home of the app.
Attention: Smart Control has not yet been tested with Android 5.0 Lollipop so might not work properly. We are working to ensure its consistency as soon as possible. It has been tested on the main ELM327 devices.
The free version, has the following limitations:
- Keep only the last three trips and data;
- The average consumption and the other values are based on the last three trips available, with a poor precision;
- Show only the last two refuelings;
- Do not display the arrival position;
- Do not allow navigation to the last known position;
- Do not allow the user addition;
- During the trip, it allows only the display of acceleration 0-100 km / h
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
AutomateIt Pro has all the goods that the free version has and it's an ad-free, popup-free version with some awesome new and advanced features (ALL locked features of the free version are unlocked with AutomateIt Pro)
Limited time offer: Pro users don't need points to download rules from the rules market
www.androidapps.com - "Cool and innovative!"
AutomateIt Pro provides a set of useful rules:
Conserve power when battery level is low
Quiet at night when screen is off
Vibrate mode during meetings
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
Automatically turn on/off speaker during call using proximity sensor
The advanced features included in this version are:
• Composite Triggers - use more than a single trigger for each rule using AND/OR logic between these triggers
• Composite Action - execute several actions as a result of a single trigger (which can be a composite trigger)
• Rule Active Period - set an active period for each rule. Really useful if you only want a certain rule to be active only during daytime, weekends, just an hour a day etc.
• Sensor Trigger - utilize all your device' sensors as a trigger for a desired action. This includes usage of all the sensors supported by Android - Accelerometer, Light, Proximity etc.
• Calendar Trigger - monitor events on your different calendars
• Enable/Disable Screen Lock Action - Enables or disables your screen lock slide/pattern/password/pin
• Cancel delayed execution by trigger - Auto-cancel delayed execution when defined trigger is launched
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells (Unlimited number of predefined saved locations)
• Recurring Event Trigger - Executes a defined action every defined time interval
• Copy Rule - Create a new rule, based on an existing one
Visit the developer's website for user guide for these new features.
If you are upgrading from the free version, follow these simple steps for an easy upgrade:
Backup your existing rules from the main screen menu
Uninstall AutomateIt free version
Install AutomateIt Pro
Restore your backed-up rules
Note: Some features might require root - see description of free version or visit developer's website.
Want to AutomateIt with your own language ? visit http://automateitapp.com/translateit.
Currently supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Koreanת Dutch and Russian.
IF lets you create powerful connections with one simple statement — if this then that.
Activate and connect your Channels — services like Facebook, Dropbox, and Gmail as well as devices like Nest Thermostat, Fitbit, and Philips Hue — for limitless ways to automate and empower your life.
Popular Recipes include:
+ IF you post a photo on Instagram THEN share it on Twitter
+ IF it’s going to rain tomorrow THEN get a text message
+ IF you are near home THEN turn on your lights
Learn more about IF at https://ifttt.com.
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 63 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
63 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
*Currently supports Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Tab 2 is not supported), Asus Transformer TF101/ Transformer Prime TF201* (and separate app for Galaxy Note)
*THIS IS TRIAL VERSION!!! FULL VERSION REQUIRES REGISTRATION AND IS PAID*
TouchScreenTune application allows you to fine-tune settings of tablet touchscreen.
It allows to dramatically improve responsiveness and sensitivity of tablet touchscreen.
Without this application, it is almost impossible to use Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 or Asus Transformer Prime for handwriting or drawing. Application completely fixes this issue.
If you are using screen protector on your tablet, the application will allow to raise screen sensitivity, so there will be no responsiveness impact from using screen protector.
If you are using stylus, it is almost useless without tuning touchscreen with this application on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 or Asus Transformer Prime.
Using this application you can even turn on palm rejection future (only for Tab 10.1 and Prime tablets)! That means that your hand can rest on screen while writing/drawing using stylus, but you will still be able to write since touch events from your palm will be ignored.
If you wish to use different settings in different situations - just create shortcuts with different settings from within the app, and launch them when needed!
Just see youtube video, it shows how Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 works without this application, and with this application!
Some common problems:
When first starting there should be popup from SuperUser application with request to get Root access. Some people say that sometimes it doesn't appear. In that case try starting the SU program first, and then this application.
Also when first granting SU rights, there may be some messages regarding inability to read settings. It's normal, after you grant SU rights application should work.
Registering app - if you don't receive it in 12h:
1. Check your spam folder its there
2. I live in Europe, so when you write your emails I may sleep. And in the morning I answer all emails.
3. If after a day you don't receive your code and send me email then I reply from two different email accounts to get it to you through your spam filters
MyScript Smart Note is the only note-taking application that turns handwritten words into interactive text, making it easy to edit, search, and take action on your notes. Words and sentences can be quickly moved, split, joined, and erased by simple gestures. Searching for a word or sentences is simple, allowing handwritten notes to be managed with the same ease as any digital document. You can easily interact with words you have written (i.e. see the word definition).
The FREE application includes one notebook (10 pages). Premium features allow users to create unlimited pages and notebooks and share with the most popular cloud applications such as email clients, social media, S-Note®, Evernote®, and Dropbox®.
• Enjoy handwritten note taking with robust tools to write, draw, erase and select.
• Edit notes quickly with simple gestures.
• Interact with words you have written (i.e. see the word definition).
• Search your handwritten text using InkSearch® technology.
• Typeset your text to create and export digital text document.
• Copy/paste or export converted text to any other text application.
• Create and insert sketches into your notes.
• Insert, resize and rotate images easily.
• Supports handwriting recognition in 59 languages. *
Premium Features (Available in app purchase)
• UNLIMITED notebooks and pages.
• UNLIMITED export of notebook pages or entire notebooks as PDF to e-mail, Dropbox®, and Evernote®.
• UNLIMITED image import capability.
• Archive your work (backup/restore).
• Drag and drop of pages from one notebook to another.
• Easily create, delete or categorize notebooks.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Languages: Afrikaans – South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Armenian - Armenia, Azeri - Azerbaijan, Basque - Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian - Bulgaria, Catalan - Spain, Chinese (Simplified) - PRC, Chinese (Traditional) - Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) - Taiwan, Croatian - Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish - Denmark, Dutch - Netherlands, English - Canada, English - United Kingdom, English - United States, Estonian Estonia, Finnish - Finland, Flemish – Belgium, French - Canada, French - France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician - Spain, Georgian- Georgia, German - Austria, German – Germany, Greek - Greece, Hungarian - Hungary, Icelandic - Iceland, Indonesian – Indonesia, Italian - Italy, Japanese - Japan, Kazakh - Kazakhstan, Korean - Korea, Latvian - Latvia, Lithuanian - Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay - Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian - Norway, Polish - Poland, Portuguese - Brazil, Portuguese - Portugal, Romanian - Romania, Russian - Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) - Serbia, Serbian (Latin) - Serbia, Slovak - Slovakia, Slovenian - Slovenia, Spanish - Mexico, Spanish - Spain, Swedish - Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai - Thailand, Turkish - Turkey, Ukrainian- Ukraine, Vietnamese - Vietnam.
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, battery)
2. process manager (Auto boost and Quick boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. cache Cleaner
4. system Clean(cache, Thumbnail cache, temporary file, Log file, empty Folder, empty file, Browser history, Clipboard, Market history, Gmail history, google Earth history, google Map history)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. file manager
7. startup manager
8. batch Uninstall
9. battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. phone Ringtone
12. startup Time
13. startup Silent(Menu->Settings->startup Silent)
14. system Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. batch Install
18. App backup and restore
Here’s some of what this thoughtful virtual assistant does: Merges duplicate contacts, checks traffic so you know when to leave for a meeting, identifies email you may have forgotten to respond to, reminds you of meetings committed to in email that are not on your calendar, adds flights to calendar & notifies you of delays or cancellations— even TSA security wait times!
All this is done without you lifting a finger.
EasilyDo streamlines your tasks by connecting to apps & services you care about. Connect and manage your email accounts and calendars from Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange and IMAP accounts, and other services like LinkedIn, Evernote and Facebook. Also supports virtually all airlines, hotels, restaurants, shipment providers, & rental car companies.
Recommended on NBC’s Today Show by Randi Zuckerberg, The Katie Couric Show, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, New York Times & more.
Over 43 automated features:
Navigate Your Day
• Alerts when it’s time to go with drive time and parking
• Auto-dial in to conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Driving & public transit times for daily commute
• Directions and drive time to home & work
• Weather forecast for home or travel
• Enter to-dos
• Access boarding passes
• Get flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add itineraries to calendar
• View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
• Track packages
• Set reminders for bills
• Get bad weather alerts
• Be notified of important emails
• Respond to actionable emails on the go.
• Schedule personalized birthday greetings with a personal photo via email or Facebook
• RSVP to invitations from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
• Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos of the day and pics you're tagged in from Instagram and Facebook, plus trending photos.
• Add Facebook profile pics to your contacts
• Find contact info from an email to update Contacts, Salesforce, and/or Evernote & connect on LinkedIn
• Remove outdated emails from Contacts
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you've agreed to over email
• File receipts
• Backup emails & attachments to Dropbox, Evernote or Box
• Clean out deals & old calendar reminders
• Sync your Facebook profile pic to Twitter
• Preview email attachments
Recurring Premium Services:
• Merge duplicate contacts removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once
• Discovers info for new and existing contacts from emails and syncs automatically
• Store a backup of your entire device's Contacts list
• Real-time email discovery for all email related tasks
• Add up to 5 alerts for ‘Important Email’ Alerts
• Auto-forward receipts for expense management
• Save 10% on gift cards for your friends’ birthdays (iOS only)
• Receive fast travel notifications for delays, cancellations, & gate changes
• Executive level support for any question
Recurring Business Services:
• Get all the benefits of Premium plus,
• Add contacts from email and Evernote Business Card Scanner to any Salesforce object
• Log emails and meeting notes to Salesforce
• Touch ID and MobileIron integration for security
• Centralized administration & phone support
• Add Evernote Notes, transcribed audio notes, and attachments to related Salesforce objects
• Smart reminders to update Opportunities
One-time purchase: Catch All Contacts! This feature will scan your email history and find contact information you've missed over the last 1 or 5 years.
Your data is always yours and always protected.
If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like other voice assistants but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
Auto change profile! Time scheduler profile!
AnTuTu Smart Profiles lets you manipulate your phone's volumes & settings all in one.
For example: meeting (silent), outdoor (out loud), and other system adjustment function, allowing you to enable mobile phone on different occasions, the corresponding function.
You can adjust your phones settings based on a time or weekday. Make a profile that turns off battery-hogging features at night or at work and have them enable by the time you wake up or get home from work.
You can specify any of these settings within your profiles:
- Phone Ringtone
- Notification Ringtone
- Ringer Volume & Vibrate
- Notification Volume & Vibrate
- Screen Brightness
- Screen Timeout
Visit us online at http://www.smarthumanoid.com/smart-consultant/ for registering the app and web access. Features:
★ SHARE CASES - With specific people on your contact book with a single click
★PERSONAL MEDICAL RECORDS - Click images of Operative notes, OPD notes, investigation reports etc and search them later patient-wise or symptom-wise. Most of the fields are auto complete and user can enter a medical record in less than a min.
★ RECONCILE PAYMENTS - When hospital mails a cheque, the doctor can mark the Surgeries that are paid with this payment. This help in tracking those that are not paid.
★ SYNC DATA - So that even if you lose you phone or buy a new one, your data is always there.
★ REPORTING - Easily track Surgeries that are unpaid hospitalwise, shortlist patients based on whether they are on a "Surgery Waitlist",
★ ANALYTICS - Powerful charting tool enables you to analyze payments or services at an individual or multiple locations between any two dates. Analysis on services enables doctor to track where he/she is spending time more efficiently.
To know more about the product check the video at http://y2u.be/4tseICZKw_w
For any feedback, bugs or features feel free to mail at firstname.lastname@example.org