Cooped is a logic puzzle game combined with arcade style game-play.
The object of the game is to move the boxes around the board to surround and capture the chickens in a coop. When the all chickens are confined in a way so that they cannot move anymore, a level is solved.
How to play:
- The player is confined to the board, and may move horizontally or vertically onto empty squares.
- The boxes can only be pushed.
- Only one box can be moved with each push. (The chickens can also be pushed directly.)
- Use the boxes efficiently to surround and confine the chickens.
- A level is solved when all the chickens are confined in coops so that they cannot move.
Try to capture all the chickens in the least amount of moves possible.