Are positive thoughts and positive affirmations important for you? Do you manage your life by positive thinking? Then Positive News Reader can be a good tool for you too.
Only read what you really want to!
But please don't mix Positive News Reader up with those apps that offer over-filtered (religious, esoteric, communist, etc.) content! It's different. Filtering is just for you in this app. Give it a try!
- Newspaper-like interface with image effects,
- State of the art positive-mood filter (with 3 strength levels),
- Keyword analyzer and keyword banning (Don't you want to hear about something? Just ban it!),
- Comes preset for 11 topics and 4 regions with more than 34 news sources (see below),
- Optimized for high resolution phones AND tablets (min. 240 pixels per inch!!!),
- Parses RSS and Atom feeds,
- No registration, maximum privacy!
- NO ADS! Not even in this free version. (Pro version with advanced features is available inside the app.)
Extras in Pro version:
- display more articles
- you can choose more styles
- sharing feature
- higher levels of positive filter
- night mode
- adding new sources
- export/import the configuration
Available news categories:
- Arts, Culture,
- Business, Finance,
- Cars, Motorsports,
- Daily news, Politics,
- Entertainment, People,
- Health, Environment,
- IT, Gadgets,
- Lifestyle, Home,
- Science, Technology,
- and an extra "My Collection" category for your custom sources.
The app contains the following news sources by default:
- ART NEWS PORTAL
- Arts Journal
- Breaking Travel News
- Contemporary Art Daily
- Daily Mail
- FOX NEWS
- Men's Health
- Popular Science
- Sky News
- The Age
- The Atlantic
- The Australian
- the guardian
- The Huffington Post
- THE INDEPENDENT
- The New York Times
- The Sydney Morning Herald
- The Telegraph
- The Verge
- Top Gear
- USA TODAY
- Women's Health Mag
- UK / Europe
- World (all news)
1- Viewing the top or latest news by category.
2- Adding news articles to "Favorites" for reading later.
3- Following a live, "Minute by Minute" news stream that displays articles as they are published.
4- Searching the Akhbarak news archive.
5- Sharing news of interest with friends via popular social networks (Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc)
6- Customizing the entire app to include/exclude news from chosen sources/categories
You can change the background and color!
News providers a lot!
Sankei News, hatena Hatena, Naver, Asahi, Yahoo, Yomiuri Shimbun, NHK, jp every day,
WSJ, Goo, AFPBB, LiveDoor, Reuters, J-CAST News, response, Engadget, The Japan Times
Please try using!