This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
### Please do not download if you do not have a fully working monitor wireless device ###
Droid Dump is a gui for famous wireless auditing tool airodump-ng.
1. Rooted device
2. Wireless network in monitor mode ( you will only be able to select a wireless interface in monitor mode in settings)
3. SDcard ( for saving captured packets)
1. Basic Airodumping
2. Filter by BSSID
3. Filter by Channel
4. Filter by Encryption
5. Save capture file (requires SD card saved in DroidDump folder)
6. Copy BSSID, Client Mac
1. Fake Auth ( will require another app)
2. DeAuth client( will require another app)
3. DeAuth all clients ( will require another app)
for galaxy note 2 users can grab a supported kernel, modules and more from
cyanogen based rom http://goo.gl/QRAKY
stock rom http://goo.gl/fgd63
please install airmon to put your device in monitor mode http://goo.gl/Wv3LA
You can search components, see their detailed specifications, prices and offers,
make parametric searches and browse complete list of parts divided by categories.
The app uses the extensive Octopart online database to retrieve the data, so it requires active Internet connection.
- search parts by name;
- parametric search;
- view parts specifications;
- view distributors and prices;
- view and save datasheets;
- favourites list;
- browse parts by category
... and more features to come.
If you have suggestions to improve the app, please contact me using the form on the website.
Parts categories: Semiconductors and Actives, Connectors and Adapters, Passive Components, Tools and Supplies, Optoelectronics,
Power Products, Cables and Wire, Test Equipment, Sound Input/Output, Enclosures, Indicators and Displays,
Current Filtering, Industrial Control.
- INTERNET: required to search parts, categories, and to make parametric search.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: required to check if internet connection is active.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required to read cached images, and datasheets.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required to save images, and datasheets.
- CHECK_LICENSE: required to check the license with Google Play.
Designed by engineers for engineers. Enjoy it!
several famous separate tools and more over offers a good and unique alternative of Wireshark for android.
The main features are:
* network discovery with OS detection
* network traffic analysis
* passwords recovery
* files recovery
WARNING! If you face any problems reinstall busybox and supersu!
Runs on Android >=2.3.3 with root+busybox
Looks better on high resolution, but completely comfortable on 480x720.
Root required for this application!
The fastest, most trusted, and #1 BusyBox installer and uninstaller!
Over 10 million installs and over 50,000 5 Star ratings!
Supports arm and intel based devices, mips support coming soon (I need a mips device)
Mentioned in the new XDA-Developers book "XDA Developers' Android Hacker's Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Rooting, ROMs and Theming"
Winner of best Utility Software award for Android via Handster.
This is the only installer that is ad free and requires no internet permission!
The only installer that will install ANY Busybox binary available for Android...you find it on the web and this will install it!
Pro version contains no ads or nag screens, uninstall feature, Advance Smart install feature, the ability to hand pick the applets you want, safety check for missing applets on start, and better overall support. The pro version will receive more frequent updates than the free version will.
The source for this application can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/busybox-android/
Featured on the BusyBox website at: http://busybox.net/products.html
The BusyBox source code can be found here: http://git.busybox.net/busybox/
A must have for any rooted phone! Almost EVERY rooted applications needs BusyBox to perform their magic, if you have a rooted phone then you need BusyBox.
Please note I did not write BusyBox! I wrote this installer and cross compiled BusyBox for Android. Please see the about menu option for more details or here: www.BusyBox.net
BusyBox is a software application that provides many standard Unix tools, much like the larger (but more capable) GNU Core Utilities. BusyBox is designed to be a small executable for use with the Linux kernel, which makes it ideal for use with embedded devices. It has been self-dubbed "The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded Linux".
Leave this installed if you always want to get the latest version of busybox!
Furthermore the App support the export into other programs like Google Maps, Dropbox, k9-Mail, Google Mail and many other programs.
A special function of the program is the filtering which allows you to directly filter the results by encryption or network name or MAC address, you can export the filter results too, or just look at them on you mobile phone with Google maps.
If you have issues with the software or want to leav a feature requst on following
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via firstname.lastname@example.org
This app will set an static ARP entry on the gateway's MAC address every time you connect to a WIFI network, this is useful to protect your Android device against arp poisoning techniques used in MiTM (man in the middle) attacks.
This application is Open Source, if you want to get it for free just get the source and compile it yourself:
NOTE: This application needs root access, do not purchase if your android device is not rooted.
Tip: Android devices must Root.
2、Open WiFiDebug App and turn on it.
3、When the notification bar shows the IP address,perform PC operation. Example: Success: IP 192.168.1.131
1、Open command, execute the command cd into "[Android-S D K]/platform-tools" directory. Because the directory has "adb.exe". “[Android-S D K]” Is on your PC Android SDK directory. Example: cd D:\soft\dev\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20130219\sdk\platform-tools
2、Then execute the command: adb connect a.b.c.d:5555. If you do not enter the port, the default is 5555. Custom port, you must enter. "a.b.c.d" IP Android device's IP. Example: adb connect 192.168.1.131:5555
3、After executing the command should return "connected to 192.168.1.115:5555". In this way, you can use adb to debug on Android devices, and then you can see Android devices have been connected in the device list in the Eclipse.
Note: If the output is not "connected to 192.168.1.115:5555", please check the Task Manager to see if adb is occupied, end them.
It shows statistics of your calls/sms/txt/data traffic and lets you set limits for each of these plans.
Call Meter supports a huge amount of billing modes to let you adapt it's behaviour to your operators billing.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in market won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
There is a complete rebuild Call Meter 3G available in Play Store. It has a huge amount of new features like widgets and alerts.
It's new architecure allows more complex plans.
Feel free to test it and help me make it more userfriendly as it is currently. ;)
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: http://ub0r.de/translate/cm2/
Live wallpaper version available on the market!
Look up "Fascination live wallpaper" and enjoy!
-- Pressure sensitivity
-- Excellent source of riboflavin
-- 3 different visualizations
Simple, yet strangely hypnotizing, you can use this app to explore the inner complexities of your soul and life itself... That, and benchmarking.
Everything is done with native C++ code and OpenGL. A large emphasis was put on doing work in the shaders to account for crappy mobile GPU bus throughput.
Heavily influenced by: 'Difference Between Neighbours' by Daniel Piker
May contain Chlorophyll
- Very low power usage
- Beautiful graphics
- 3 different fascinations to choose from!
- Night mode
- Selectable frame rate!
If you enjoy this app, look up "Fascinate" on the market for the stand-alone app! It has a built in child lock!
Heavily influenced by: 'Difference Between Neighbours' by Daniel Piker
SandScan has 3 major aspects that make the whole process a lot easier:
- A scanner that ascertains the chip name from a picture
- A fully functional Octopart search interface
- Integrated ecDB.net management
Simply take a picture of a chip, crop it and SandScan will extract the chip name to search. This can be especially useful for long and hard to read FPGA names.
Take advantage of the extensive Octopart search database. Not only does it return part details, but it also gives you a link to the datasheet! To make it easier on your phone, the PDF opens in Google Docs. If you don’t have it installed, it will load the website version, which renders the PDF for you.
ecDB is a new and awesome website that lets you keep all your parts in an online database. On top of that, you can make comprehensive BOMs for your various projects. SandScan lets you auto fill the details from Octopart results and upload them to your ecDB account.
Octopart, Octopart.com, PartList, The most exciting development in electronic parts search since Shockley was found doping silicon, are registered trademarks of Octopart, Inc.
ecDB, ecdb.net, and anything else relating to ecDB are trademarks of their respective owners.