- support for individual and team-based scoring
- complete score history is retained for the entire game
- ability to undo through complete history
- ability to remember score increments (+5 every time, for example)
- quick access to both the dice roller and game timer
- ability to save/load games
- add any number of any of the following dice: d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20
- roll sound and animation, with ability to disable sound
- shake-roll, with ability to disable
- roll dice individually or all at once
- build any configuration of however many dice are required
- seamlessly save/load configurations from one of 6 available save slots
- ability set custom times
- runs as service (the timer keeps running even if you leave the screen)
- check remaining time through an ongoing notification
- audible alarm tone, with ability to disable sound
Internet permissions required to pull the message of the day from my web server.
Interface optimized for touch-screen phones.
Feedback is highly encouraged, and will drive future development efforts.
2.0 release fixed a bunch of layout issues and stability concerns.
Also available is the score keeper with more: SCOREKEEPR BACON! Supporting up to 10 players, saving and loading previous games, more backgrounds featuring BACON and ad free!
Thank you for choosing ScoreKeepr and keep on playing!
Keywords: scorekeeper, score keeper, scorer, scoring, score pad, score, cards, dice, dominoes, score tracker
With this app, you don't need any paper and pen anymore.
Free and no ads!
* supports up to 12 players
* you can change game options
* you can change the order of the players
* undo your last shot
Feel free to write an email, if you have trouble or new ideas for the app :-)
Intuitive user interface allows you to keep track of whose turn it is, what the round score is, and what the individual points for each bag were. It even allows you to keep track of knocked off bags.
Undo button allows you to quickly fix mistakes without interrupting the game.
Easily change the winning criteria by going into the game settings
Easy to use score keeper for playing table games like cards, dominoes, dice and more.
The BACON version supports up to 10 players and 20 rounds of play.
Change the font, text size, and pick from several backgrounds.
When a new game is created, the current game is automatically saved, and can be loaded again.
Email the results from the LeaderBoard, where players are shown sorted by score.
Special button to cancel scores for trick-taking card games, or to indicate with a — the player that went out.
Next button moves the input one player right for fast input.
Hope you enjoy this score pad while playing games, like golf, cards, dice, board games, dominoes and more.
You can give us feedback and vote for new features at http://scorekeepr.userecho.com or email us at the feedback button in help in the app or from the link on this page.
We're excited for the first release of ScoreKeepr BACON!
Thank you for choosing ScoreKeepr and keep on playing!
Keywords: scorekeeper, score keeper, scorer, scoring, score pad, score, cards, dice, dominoes, score tracker, bacon
1. Select the final score,
2. Enter team names (optional),
3. Enter individual points for each round.
4. If you make a mistake, simply touch on top of the erroneous points and you will be asked to correct them.
5. If you want to change the final score, touch it and you will be asked to change it.
That's it! When a team reach the final score, the winner is announced and you can start another game.
This is my very first application and I am doing it to learn how to build Android applications. That's why it is in BETA. I will continue to improve it as I learn more and hopefully your feedback will help me get it better.
● Single page selection and results - No scrolling !
● Instant scoring on every click for each mission
● Option to "Hide" the missions you are not attempting.
● Reset Score button to instantly refresh the score sheet
● Designed and verified by Head Referee (Pakistan - FLL)
Kindly email for any complaints / suggestions / comments.
Don't forget to rate :)
Score Keeper can either track life points and count down to zero, or it can track scores and count up.
Simple 1 touch action makes it quick and very easy to keep your scores accurate. Clear display means everyone can see the scores.
* The screen will stay on while you are playing so that you can always see the score.
* The interface has been translated for English,French,German and Spanish.
* Virtual score board mode , track many scores on a virtual scoreboard
* Track tokens and other counters against each player
* Pinch zoom to see clock,settings and more scores
* Visual animations for win and loose
The interface allows for customization of:
* Starting life points and players,
* Player names (Can save as default also). Play names can be set manually, from contacts or from facebook friends
* Background theme
* Facebook integration
* Support for Customizable Card Games (CCG's)
* Playing profiles for:
- Magic The gathering
- In this score calculator, you can play unlimited number of rounds (Estimation), and the calculator will give you always the final score, besides, detailed scores for every round..
- Automatic recognition of Call, With, Dash Call, Rish and Double Risk.
- Scores and games are automatically saved.
- Games are saved and can be resumed at any time.
- Easy to use.
- Configurable score parameters.
Feel free to rate, report bugs in the application and the translations, leave your opinions in comments and contact me directly. If you like this application, rate it on this site. If you would like to help me and translate Bridge Score to other language, write me.
Score Center for Phase 10 is the best looking, and most feature filled Phase 10 scoring app on the Android Market.
THIS IS A SCORING APPLICATION. IT IS NOT THE ACTUAL PHASE 10 GAME. YOU CANNOT PLAY PHASE 10 WITH THIS APPLICATION.
Take pictures of your opponents.
Create new phase sets and edit existing phase sets.
View the current phase set using a swipe gesture.
Phone and Tablets supported
App supports Android 2.3.3 and higher.
This application does include ads. Ads can be disabled after unlocking the application(in-app purchase). Once unlocked, you have the ability to enable and disable ads at will. This allows you to turn ads back on if you are feeling generous toward an independent developer.
The ads are unobtrusive. No full screen ads. No ads in the notification bar. Small ad banner at the bottom of the screen.
This application is supported by an "unlock" in-app purchase. Here are a list of features that become available after unlocking:
- Taking pictures of players
- Creating and Editing phase sets
- Enable/Disable ads
Feel free to contact me if any issues occur.
Suggestions or comments? Contact me by email. If you get a crash, please report it(using the Report button when it crashes), but it would also be nice if you could send me an email. The crash report does help, but it doesn't give the android version.
Also, please leave a review. Please give a reason for a less than 4 or 5 stars. I will try to fix whatever issue you have with the app, I just need to know about it.
Storage - Used to store player data and created/edited phase sets
Network Communication - required for ads and in-app purchasing
Hardware controls - uses camera to take pictures of players