Intuitive user interface allows you to keep track of whose turn it is, what the round score is, and what the individual points for each bag were. It even allows you to keep track of knocked off bags.
Undo button allows you to quickly fix mistakes without interrupting the game.
Easily change the winning criteria by going into the game settings
Score Keeper is now optimized for tablets and Ice Cream Sandwich. This version is ad supported, there is also an ad-free version in the market.
Also features a chart for individual players and the entire game. The chart is accessible via the menu or by long-tapping each player. Be sure to use the arrows to switch between rounds. This allows the chart to properly plot each players score.
Now includes a timer. Enter the number of minutes and seconds then press start. The screen will slowly transition from Green to Yellow to Red indicating how much time is remaining. This makes it easy for anyone nearby to tell how much time is left. Once the timer reaches the end it will buzz and flash, press the reset button to stop.
The player list can also be sorted by points ascending or descending order. To toggle between these click the green icon at the bottom right of the screen.
A table of scores by round is available via the menu.
NOTE: Contacts permission required to retrieve images from the contact list. The data is not used for anything else!
- support for individual and team-based scoring
- complete score history is retained for the entire game
- ability to undo through complete history
- ability to remember score increments (+5 every time, for example)
- quick access to both the dice roller and game timer
- ability to save/load games
- add any number of any of the following dice: d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20
- roll sound and animation, with ability to disable sound
- shake-roll, with ability to disable
- roll dice individually or all at once
- build any configuration of however many dice are required
- seamlessly save/load configurations from one of 6 available save slots
- ability set custom times
- runs as service (the timer keeps running even if you leave the screen)
- check remaining time through an ongoing notification
- audible alarm tone, with ability to disable sound
Internet permissions required to pull the message of the day from my web server.
Interface optimized for touch-screen phones.
Feedback is highly encouraged, and will drive future development efforts.
Also available is the score keeper with more: SCOREKEEPR BACON! Supporting up to 10 players, saving and loading previous games, more backgrounds featuring BACON and ad free!
Thank you for choosing ScoreKeepr and keep on playing!
Keywords: scorekeeper, score keeper, scorer, scoring, score pad, score, cards, dice, dominoes, score tracker
2.0 release fixed a bunch of layout issues and stability concerns.
Score Keeper can either track life points and count down to zero, or it can track scores and count up.
Simple 1 touch action makes it quick and very easy to keep your scores accurate. Clear display means everyone can see the scores.
* The screen will stay on while you are playing so that you can always see the score.
* The interface has been translated for English,French,German and Spanish.
* Virtual score board mode , track many scores on a virtual scoreboard
* Track tokens and other counters against each player
* Pinch zoom to see clock,settings and more scores
* Visual animations for win and loose
The interface allows for customization of:
* Starting life points and players,
* Player names (Can save as default also). Play names can be set manually, from contacts or from facebook friends
* Background theme
* Facebook integration
* Support for Customizable Card Games (CCG's)
* Playing profiles for:
- Magic The gathering
1. Select the final score,
2. Enter team names (optional),
3. Enter individual points for each round.
4. If you make a mistake, simply touch on top of the erroneous points and you will be asked to correct them.
5. If you want to change the final score, touch it and you will be asked to change it.
That's it! When a team reach the final score, the winner is announced and you can start another game.
This is my very first application and I am doing it to learn how to build Android applications. That's why it is in BETA. I will continue to improve it as I learn more and hopefully your feedback will help me get it better.
All you need is a wireless Internet router, 2 or more Android tablets (many of which are very inexpensive these days), and the Tote_Score Controller and Client apps.
This app, the Client, shows scores as sent from the Controller app (sold separately). Connect whatever Android device you wish to use as a controller to the wireless network run by the router. Connect all the Android tablets, each running this app. Then use the Controller app to set up each of the displays' appearances. Once done, sit back and watch the fun!
This Tote_Score Client app comes pre-loaded with 8 different electronic display-style fonts.
The Tote_Score Controller has full instructions right inside the app - just tap the Instructions button. Tap the Setup button to specify the IP addresses associated with each tablet on the wireless network - each Client will tell you, so it's easy.
Use the Tote_Score system at any event where you want to present the score to an audience - parties, business meetings (where games are sometimes played as ice breakers), or comedy skits or sketches. Use Tote_Score for indoor sports or table games also - ping pong, foosball, and more. Your imagination is the only limit for how you use Tote_Score.
Buy the Controller app one time, and Client apps for each of your tablets are free of charge. Install this app on each Android tablet you wish to use as a toteboard display.
Watch the short, 3-minute video to see Tote_Score in action!
Located at 1380 S. Broadway, just 4 blocks South of I-25 right before Arkansas on the left-hand side. Come get wet!
- One-touch dialing, GPS directions to our location, and built-in sharing features
- Lots of drink and food coupons
- Check-in specials, including free Dive Inn drafts
- Tons of loyalty programs to keep you coming back
- A list of daily specials, 365 days of the year
- Exclusive offer sign-up, providing access to things available only through the app
- Photo gallery and a "Say Cheese" feature that allows you take pictures and send them in for prizes
- Fan Wall, where you can view comments and feedback on the bar
- "Charter" our 18' boat using the boat reservation form on the app