Intuitive user interface allows you to keep track of whose turn it is, what the round score is, and what the individual points for each bag were. It even allows you to keep track of knocked off bags.
Undo button allows you to quickly fix mistakes without interrupting the game.
Easily change the winning criteria by going into the game settings
- support for individual and team-based scoring
- complete score history is retained for the entire game
- ability to undo through complete history
- ability to remember score increments (+5 every time, for example)
- quick access to both the dice roller and game timer
- ability to save/load games
- add any number of any of the following dice: d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20
- roll sound and animation, with ability to disable sound
- shake-roll, with ability to disable
- roll dice individually or all at once
- build any configuration of however many dice are required
- seamlessly save/load configurations from one of 6 available save slots
- ability set custom times
- runs as service (the timer keeps running even if you leave the screen)
- check remaining time through an ongoing notification
- audible alarm tone, with ability to disable sound
Internet permissions required to pull the message of the day from my web server.
Interface optimized for touch-screen phones.
Feedback is highly encouraged, and will drive future development efforts.
Also available is the score keeper with more: SCOREKEEPR BACON! Supporting up to 10 players, saving and loading previous games, more backgrounds featuring BACON and ad free!
Thank you for choosing ScoreKeepr and keep on playing!
Keywords: scorekeeper, score keeper, scorer, scoring, score pad, score, cards, dice, dominoes, score tracker
2.0 release fixed a bunch of layout issues and stability concerns.
- support for expansion "Farmers of the Moor"
- saving game history
- easy to use
- friendly interface
Warning! In some cases game history might be deleted with the update.
Thanks to Arlena of Studio Mamoko for the Polish translation.
If you want this app in your language, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Select the final score,
2. Enter team names (optional),
3. Enter individual points for each round.
4. If you make a mistake, simply touch on top of the erroneous points and you will be asked to correct them.
5. If you want to change the final score, touch it and you will be asked to change it.
That's it! When a team reach the final score, the winner is announced and you can start another game.
This is my very first application and I am doing it to learn how to build Android applications. That's why it is in BETA. I will continue to improve it as I learn more and hopefully your feedback will help me get it better.
Score Keeper can either track life points and count down to zero, or it can track scores and count up.
Simple 1 touch action makes it quick and very easy to keep your scores accurate. Clear display means everyone can see the scores.
* The screen will stay on while you are playing so that you can always see the score.
* The interface has been translated for English,French,German and Spanish.
* Virtual score board mode , track many scores on a virtual scoreboard
* Track tokens and other counters against each player
* Pinch zoom to see clock,settings and more scores
* Visual animations for win and loose
The interface allows for customization of:
* Starting life points and players,
* Player names (Can save as default also). Play names can be set manually, from contacts or from facebook friends
* Background theme
* Facebook integration
* Support for Customizable Card Games (CCG's)
* Playing profiles for:
- Magic The gathering
To play, you need the game Dixit or one of its extensions.
With the application, the board is no longer necessary: only cards are needed.
HOW IT WORKS :
The scorekeeper notes at every turn the cards for which the players vote, and to whom they belong.
Then he sees the progression of rabbits on a track, and can describe to players the evolution of their score.
• From 3 to 12 players.
• Customizable target score
• Use variants (2 variants available, and 2 coming in the future)
• Choice of rabbits' color
Recent updates enable saving game data to storage, and resuming a saved game even after an app crash. Please report any app crashes if any occur - the bug reports help me fix the issues!
This apps is not affiliated with the trademarked Scrabble board game; it is simply intended as a tool to simplify the score-keeping experience for the game.
The after game scoring is moderate complicated and this application is here to help you with the math. The Lost Legion expansion is supported. The nine scenarios scoring rules of the game are included. Additionally three Lost Legion scenarios and two game variants are supported.
Mage Knight and WizKids are trademarks of WizKids. All rights reserved.
With this app, you don't need any paper and pen anymore.
Free and no ads!
* supports up to 12 players
* you can change game options
* you can change the order of the players
* undo your last shot
Feel free to write an email, if you have trouble or new ideas for the app :-)
I have updated this app and republished it. Here is the link.
Score Keeper is now optimized for tablets and Ice Cream Sandwich.
Also features a chart for individual players and the entire game. The chart is accessible via the menu or by long-tapping each player. Be sure to use the arrows to switch between rounds. This allows the chart to properly plot each players score.
Now includes a timer. Enter the number of minutes and seconds then press start. The screen will slowly transition from Green to Yellow to Red indicating how much time is remaining. This makes it easy for anyone nearby to tell how much time is left. Once the timer reaches the end it will buzz and flash, press the reset button to stop.
The player list can also be sorted by points ascending or descending order. To toggle between these click the green icon at the bottom right of the screen.
A table of scores by round is available via the menu.
This version does not have ads, for a free ad-supported version search for Score Keeper Free.
NOTE: Contacts permission required to retrieve images from the contact list. The data is not used for anything else!