- fully automatic
- encrypted comunication with noip server for safety
- networks changes detection
- autostart service on device boot
- waits for update propagation
- on/off switch
This app is currently under NO-IP certification
Works with all dynamic DNS providers, including no-ip.com, changeip.com, zoneedit.com, joker.com, enom.com, namecheap.com.
For the official dyndns.com app please see my other app.
For more information see website.
When this app launches, it quickly refreshes your voice & data/internet signal and then closes itself.
It gives you the best possible signal at your current location!
No need to re-start your phone if you have this app! Just launch it and you're back in business!
Or just refresh bad reception between calls!
This app includes the most widespread utilites which you may find in Windows and Linux. Everything that is necessary to get information about the IP address or website - now in your device.
The simple interface lets you to know current ip address and get information about any web address, and the special service verify of the connection inform you that there is no internet.
With this app you will be able to:
☆ Get information about any site and its owner (Whois).
☆ Сheck for open ports on your device (port scan / netstat).
☆ See your ip address, and other information about the network to which are connected (Network info).
☆ Сheck the possibility packets to pass through to the destination(Ping).
☆ Trace route.
☆ IP calculator.
☆ Encoding/Decoding url.
☆ Wake on LAN.
☆ DNS Lookup.
Simple IP Widget showing the mobile carrier name and ip or the wireless lan SSID and wireless lan ip address.
- No Ads
- Select which information to display
- Configure background, text size, text color and text opacity
- Battery saving: No polling of ip information. The widget gets informed via the system when something changes.
- Show local ip address of device (mobile, wifi, bluetooth, USB, ethernet)
- Show external IP-Adresse (optional)
- Show reverse hostname (optional)
- Show wifi speed
- Show wifi channel and frequency
- Show type of mobile connecton (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA...)
- Display informations about connection in notification area(optional)
- Action configurable when tapping the widgets/notification (open wifi settings, toggle wifi [on/off], open IP Widget settings, refresh widget content manualy)
- Supports connections via Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering (eg. HTC Sync)
- Logging events to ipwidget.log on your SD card, optionally, with customizable output
- Lockscreen Widget support for Android 4.2+
- Offline notification (beta)
- Wifi tethering on/off (beta)
- Enable/disable flight mode (not available on Android 4.2)
- Set alias for BSSID
- Show Geo-IP Country
- Available languages:
-- spanisch (by Fernando)
-- italian (by Stefano Meroni)
-- russian (by Oleg Barbos)
-- turkish (by Canan Özen)
-- polish (by Romuald Jackowski, Adam Starszak)
-- svenska (by Göran Helsingborg)
-- traditional chinese, simplified chinese (by Denny Su)
-- persian (by Mohsen Mirhoseini)
-- french (by Ozzii)
-- serbian (by Ozzii)
-- portugese (by Bruno Xavier Lopo de Souza)
Write me an e-mail: email@example.com
List of Permissions
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
- Required to get external ip address. If this feature is disabled, no data connection will be established
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY
- Detect the type of mobile connection (GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA...)
CHANGE WI-FI STATUS
- Wifi toogle
VIEW WI-FI STATUS
- get SSID
VIEW NETWORK STATUS
- get local ip address
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS OR MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
- for writing ipwidget.log on the SD Card (if activated)
CREATE BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS
- required to detect bluetooth tethering
- Notifications vibration
RUN AT STARTUP
- Show notifications after boot when notifications without widget is activated
* This application works only on mobile data connection - will not work on a wifi network
* Does not works on android 4.2 and above (API doesn't allow it, sorry)
Also contains a home screen widget to make things even easier.
-- Version 1.7 updates --
* Fixed app restart bug
* Options for 32x32 or 60x60 icons
This is the official app for dyndns.com.
For the generic dynamic DNS client that works with all dynamic DNS providers, including no-ip.com, zoneedit.com, joker.com, enom.com, please see my other app.
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app for mobile and tablet devices.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- RTSP, h.264, MPEG4, ONVIF support
- two way audio (in-app upgrade)
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras (in-app upgrade)
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode (in-app upgrade)
- mass actions in matrix view
Has in-app upgrade for 2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, foscam, panasonic, more).
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera). (in-app upgrade)
Has in-app upgrade for Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option. (in-app upgrade)
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Includes cameras from canon dlink edimax levelone linksys sony trendnet. Also dvrs from night owl qsee swann zmodo and lots of old discontinued devices.
Visit my website for complete device support list:
- Display internet connectivity status;
- Display your local and remote IP;
- An IP address will be investigated for: advertising trackers, spyware&adware, web spiders, hijacked IPs, hackers, forum spam, IP addresses related to current web server hack and exploit attempts, malicious and other non search engine bots, attackers and so on;
- The report will also contains information if the IP is related to: educational institutions, labs or researchers, serve corporate and governmental or have strong financial interest in copyrighted material;
- Investigate an entire range or network for suspected IP(s);
- Host name lookup
- IP address lookup
(lookup may vary based on your ISP's DNS);
- IP geo location - show IP location as a circle on Google Maps and other information, like City Name, Area Code, Postal Code, Latitude, Longitude, Maidenhead and others. Just click on the circle center to view additional data. ( This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://maxmind.com/ );
- QR scanner option on Menu->Lookup dialog so you can easily send data(URL, host name or IP) to IP info Detective from your PC( as for a QR code generator, for Windows or Linux, worth to try 'Zint Barcode Generator').
Please use QR Code(ISO 18004) format to transfer data;
- Instant check your remote or local IP address just by clicking on them( from Android Market suggestion - Thank you!).
To use this application an internet connection is required.
Be vigilant and stay safe!
Ping a website.
Display ping results graphically
Ping local IP.
Ping remote IP.
Find your external IP.
Find your internal IP.
Find IP and server country of a website.
Geo location of ip or host.
Check if website is available.
Simple speed-test to measure your connection speed.
ping, DNS, whatismyip, speed test, speed-test, speedtest, server, domain, URL, down for everyone, down, wifi, 3g, mobile data, what is my ip, ip, lookup.
- Port Scanner
- IP Location
Extra Tools Included :
- Short URL Machine ( Shorten URL )
- HTML Characters
- Hash Generator
- Text Case Changer
- Password Generator
- Roman Numerals
- Upside-Down Text
- Fios WEP Keys
- Unit Converters
A single slider acts as a selector for the CIDR, the netmask, and to scale the # of hosts needed in your subnet network.
The application is useful for subnetting in tandem with an Android web browser or just for educational purposes. Education is emphasized by real time updating of network, broadcast, netmask, first and last address of the subnet, and the number of usable IPs in several different formats (dotted-decimal, hexadecimal, octal, decimal, binary and decimal). Also there are basic notes.
There is real time updating of output as you change values and move the slider to change the netmask/mask bit. Touching the output will cycle through several different formats. Long presses will enable menus for copying to the clipboard.
IPv4 functionality is finished. IPv6 will follow in an update.
No ads nor special permissions required! Also, this subnet calculator does not suffer from the "there's no dot on my number keyboard" problem.
Concerns? Suggestions? I love feedback. Want to help translate this app to another language?
Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to fork:
All the tools you need to do diagnostic testing of you wired and wireless network.
A simple IP calculator, enabling you to view the network, broadcast address etc as well as calculating the amount of host you could have.
A pinging mechanism allowing you to ping IP addresses as well as domain names.
A nslookup mechanism allowing you to find the IP address of a domain or the domain behind an IP.
A WiFi section which allows you to see all the available WiFi networks within range.
Here you can also view more detailed information about the WiFi networks
A colour coded chart indicating what channel a WiFi network is on as well as its signal strength.
Traceroute allows you to see the path packages take to the destinations
Using the port scanner feature in this app you can check what ports are open on a certain host allowing you to improve security.
If you liked it there's a donate version too <3
Use this app at your own risk. I am not liable for any illegal actions you perform with this tool
More from developer
of whether you change water, add any comments (fish or plants added, observing algae, etc ...) and add a picture of your tank to see the progress.
Set when you want to fertilize for the program that you remember. Keep track of progress. Watch charts to observe variation of water parameters:
Keep record of:
Parameters PH, GH, NH3, NO2
Fertilize with P, N, C
Picture of the aquarium.
Graphics Visualizancion all parameters.
Setting minimum and maximum values??.
Reminders to the user days and hours that you set for add fertilizer.