The drawables have been inspired by the Google Nexus 4 for a stock JellyBean feel.
Signal Strength - Displays cell tower signal strength as well as:
Wi-Fi - Displays current Wi-Fi signal strength
+Tap to Toggle Wi-Fi
Requires DashClock (By Roman Nurik) & Android 4.2 and up:
*NOTE: Please do not give bad reviews regarding the flickering. The flickering is due to the implementation of DashClock. Upon any update (ex. change in signal strength), a DashClock Extension requires re-drawing of the extension in order to show the updated information. This is a known issue:
'I don't know that there's much I can do about this; widgets that have list views must flicker sometimes (Calendar, Gmail, etc.)" -Roman Nurik
These extensions have been tested on Android 4.2.2 devices. Should you have any issues on 4.2.x devices, please, please let us know before leaving bad ratings on Google Play. We will fix issues within a few hours upon notification.
Using this extension you will be able to select up to 3 stock symbols and view their current price and change (in percentage) right from your lock screen.
DashClock Ticker Extension requires DashClock Widget by Romain Nurik here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Practically, you can select any symbol available in Yahoo! Finance.
All you need to do is to search the stock you are interested in, and locate it's symbol in Yahoo! Finance, and then enter that symbol in the extension's settings screen.
Select one of 3 options for the status/collapsed mode - Price/Change (%)/Change (points)
Select either the ticker symbol or full name on the expanded mode
Select either change in percentage or in points on the expanded mode
Launch different action when you click on the extension - Yahoo! Finance, Google Finance, Google Search or your own application (for example - a trading application)
Option to enable data-refresh when you turn your screen on, so you'll see the latest quotes right away
If you have any problem with this extension, please contact me before leaving negative feedback.
It allows you to create your own extensions. You can access your favourites directly from the lockscreen.
★ Dial contact
★ Send SMS to contact
★ Application shortcut
★ Open website
★ System settings
★ Unlock screen
Extensioner requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
DashClock is a replacement lock screen clock widget for Android 4.2+ phones and tablets. It also exposes additional status items called extensions. The widget comes bundled with extensions that give you instant access to:
• Your current local weather
• Missed calls and unread text messages
• Your next calendar appointment
• Unread Gmail inbox or priority inbox conversations
• Your next scheduled alarm
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device's lock screen, first make sure that "Enable widgets" is turned on in your security settings. Then, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the "+" icon. Finally, select "DashClock" to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Developers: DashClock is extensible! Visit the open source project at http://code.google.com/p/dashclock to learn more or just check out the source.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here: http://code.google.com/p/dashclock/issues/list
Featured on XDA portal and Android Police!
An essential extension for DashClock, that makes full use of its extensibility to give you control of notifications from ANY application on the lock screen. Add notifications for up to eleven applications in DashClock widget. To see more/less than 7 extensions, tap on the settings icon in DashNotifier settings Activity and enable/disable extensions.
This will not show up on your app launcher. To use this, go to DashClock settings and add extensions from this application.
Uses Notification service in Android 4.3 and Accessibility in Android 4.2. Because of limitations in Accessibility service there are a few less features/functionality in Android 4.2. DashNotifier only runs on devices with Android 4.2+. Lower Android versions are and will not supported.
Now with more than a hundred icons inbuilt, thanks to Milosch Lee - https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=UPpack
New icon courtesy Dima Skvarskyi - https://plus.google.com/+DimaSkvarskyi
This application is released under MIT license and is hosted on github - https://github.com/umanx/DashNotifier/
For beta versions and/or support, go to Google+ community - https://plus.google.com/communities/115585480035899880126
Displays charging state, level, and other information about your device's battery in the widget.
Get instant access to:
• Current battery level
• Current battery status (Discharging, Charging, Not Charging, Charged)
• Current power type (AC, USB, Wireless)
• Time running on battery since last full charge
• Time remaining on battery/time until
• Battery details (Health | Temperature | Voltage | Technology)
Note: You must charge your battery to 100% after updating or installing for the first time for the widget to display the correct time on battery.
DashClock Battery Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Formerly known as Battery Extension (DashClock), now reborn complete with more features.
It consists of an app (duh!)
a DashClock extension (need DashClock Widget + Android 4.2)
a daydream (4.2 and above).
It translates the abstract battery percentage into TIME, i.e. how long will it take until you run out or until it is fully charged.
It is also highly customisable. We are always happy to add stuff people need, so don't be shy - email us and your idea could make it into the app!
What's next? We are working on standalone widgets, as well as notifications, for all ICS and JB 4.1 users.
DashClock extension shows battery information such as:
- charging level
- temperature (in degrees C or F)
- voltage (in mV or V)
- charging state (charging, discharging, charged)
- time on battery or charging
- connection type (USB, AC, wireless, on battery)
- battery technology
- keyboard dock level (if available)
Can be set to hide itself when not needed and customised to only show information relevant to you.
- Show only when battery level drops below a set percentage
- Show estimated time remaining until battery is depleted or until charging completes
- Select what happens when the widget is tapped - open any app or shortcut
- Show health and temperature only if critical
- Notify when charging is complete (sound, vibration)
- Disable ads
*** Permissions ***
Internet permission is necessary to collect usage data (anonymously of course). Most of the apps you use are doing it. The purpose is not to spy on you, but gain insights into how the app is used to make it better! Also for ads.
Vibrate is used for notifications. This is turned off by default. Billing is for in-app purchases. Read phone state is for ad targeting.
- Translations (Spanish, French, Italian & more)
- Data collection, export and visualisation
- Better estimates of remaining time
- And many more!
* advanced features require an in-app payment
KK DashClock Widget is an enhanced version of DashClock Widget.It's compatible with DashClock Extensions
+ Compatible with Android 4.0 or higher
+ Many appearance appearance settings such as text color, text size, widget background color etc
+ Changable extension text size
+ Always collapse extensions option
+ Horizontally collapas extensions option
+ Color apply to extensions option
+ Refine Setting UI to be more straightforward
+ More are coming...
5. WiFi info
6. Storage info
7. More are coming...
If you like KK Widget (Dashclock +), please help to spread it, and press g+1 to support KK Dashclock Widget development, thanks
We dev features and fix bugs ACTIVELY, release BIWEEKLY, please email us with detailed info if error, 1 star can not help to improve, thanks
Currently there is an error by Android 4.2 devices. The service is not listed in the settings. Wie work on a solution.
With this app you get an extension for the DashClock widget which shows you informations about new WhatsApp messages.
This app does not require root rights.
But you need to activate the DashClock WhatsApp Extension service over the subsettings in the DashClock menu.
After the activation of this service you should restart your device.
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Please report errors to our email adress.
★“Easy to use with a lot of functionality”
★“Excellent! Fully customizable and functional!”
★“Neat Simple elegant and easy to use with some further under the hood for tweekers”
• Set your own title and text
• Set your own icon
• Start an app when you click on the widget
• Toggle an action when you click on the widget (e.g. Wifi on/off)
• Edit notes (widget text) when you click on the widget
• Open shortcuts when you click on the widget
• Open a website in the browser when you click on the widget
• Call a number when you click on the widget
• Turn your screen off when you click on the widget
• Send an email when you click on the widget
• Create up to 6 different custom extensions
1. Install DashClock widget
2. Create an instance of DashClock Widget on your lock screen or home screen
3. Install DashClock custom extension
4. Open DashClock settings and add one of the available custom extensions
5. Open the extension's settings from DashClock settings and customize your extension
6. Enjoy your own extension :)
PRO FEATURES (In-App purchase):
• Use more than 3 different custom extensions
• No ads
• More toggles
• More predefined icons
• Choose your own icons
• Screen off
• Support me and the development of this app :)
If you have any ideas for new features or improvements, please contact me! Just write me an email ;)
- show upcoming or full day events (up to 6 due to DashClock restriction) for today, today and tomorrow or next week
- toggle for full day events
- choose which calendars to display
- show location for the next event
- toggle to show date for the events
NOTE: you need DashClock widget for this extension to work
You select which connections should be toggled, and when you interact with the extension, the connections you chose are toggled (if they are on, they will be turned off, and vice-versa). You also have an option to lock the screen automatically right after the app toggles the connections. Power Lock also shows the battery levels and the state of the connections you chose to toggle.
There's also three beautiful and resizable homescreen widgets with a setting to lock the screen after toggling a connection AND with a setting to make the widget background transparent, leaving just the icons visible.
4x1: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G and a button to lock the screen
3x1: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G
1x1: CUSTOMIZABLE! Choose between Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth and lock the screen!
Now you can toggle the following connections:
- Mobile Data
More connections will be added in the future.
WARNING: if you can't uninstall the app, you probably just need to open the app and use the "Remove Administrator Permissions" option, and then try to uninstall again.
Widget requires Android 4.0+.
Power Lock DashClock extension requires Android 4.2+ and DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik.
DashClock NetworkInfo Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Display information about your WiFi and mobile connection.
The app is free, but if you like it, you can donate through the app menu. Thanks!
Features WiFi in DashClock:
• Displays name (SSID)
• Displays IP Address
Features Mobile in DashClock:
• Displays operator Name
• Displays operator Country
• Displays network type
Features Detail Wifi:
• Displays name (SSID)
• Displays IP Address
• Displays link speed in Mbps
• Displays signal strength indicator in dBm (RSSI)
• Displays Mac Address
• Displays identifier (BSSID) of the current access point
• Displays dns,getaway,subnet mask
Features Detail Mobile:
• Displays connection state
• Displays operator Name
• Displays operator Country
• Displays network type
• Displays data connection state
• Displays data activity
• Displays operator code
• Displays sim state and operator code
BetterCalendar is a highly customizable calendar to fit your needs.
If you experience any difficulties, please try this first: go to the system settings --> Apps --> All Apps. There, find BetterCalendar --> delete all data, find Calendar --> delete appdata, find Calendar Storage --> delete appdata. Then perform a reboot and re-sync your Google Calendar within system settings.
Features of BetterCalendar:
- Display up to 4 events on Dashclock
- Calendars selectable
- Display event location
- Display full day events
- Output format changeable
- Date format selectable
- Select a tap action
- Hide Date
- Show Weekday
- Hide AM/PM
- Show events until start/end
- Add leading zeroes to date
- Show all events in same style
- Time range from "just today" to 3 weeks
- Show Today/Tomorrow instead of Date
- Show event title in collapsed state
- Show date & time for next event if Dashclock is collapsed
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese, Danish, Dutch and Polish translation
Permission is necessary to read events from calendar. No personal data will be read.
If you have any idea for new features, just send me an email. :)
Monitor your network data usage easily whether its Mobile Data (GPRS/Edge/3G/4G) or Wi-Fi Data.
Extension displays data used, data left & percentage of data used.
Set your data plan to automatically reset counters.
DashClock Data Usage Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Have a bug report or suggestions?
Email us: email@example.com