Controller support should be better Great game exactly as the original one. I use ps4 controller to play this game. Sadly there are no options to configure your controler, but the controller is working with some default control loyaut. Please add an option where I could assign a button for a movement and other actions in the game :)
Awesome! Got a bug: sometimes you can go under a bomb and push it up, while there is still a green block over it. At least when a bomb is going to fall to a side and you quickly move under it, im not sure if this is the only way of reproducing the bug. That green block gets eaten ("by the bomb") and you move up, then the game crashes. Did this a few times, the game crashes (stops working) and when i re-enter i lose the saves on that map and its a little annoying.
Would be nice if it didn't delete my progress every now and then when signing back in after an offline session.
Love it! The game from my childhood perfectly remastered!! Hundreds of levels.. it'll take me a lifetime to finish them all! Thanks guys :)
Authentic reboot The only difference is about controlling, touch screen vs old time keyboard.
Game bug Level 107, the bombs don't fall as they should
- bugfix: scissor/infotrons sometimes does not explode on object drop from above
- bugfix: cannot push objects above explosion
- bugfix: disable "skip" button when nothing to skip
- bugfix: invisible wall must be destructible
- bugfix: red disk must explode by infotron drop
- bugfix: murphy may ride over snik snak
- bugfix: skip purchase unblocked