With this application, you will be able to control the media playback on your mac!
In a simple way, you will have a remote control in your hand, without needing to install additional programs on your computer. (SUPER EASY INSTALLATION)
ITS EVEN BETTER THAN APPLE REMOTE, AND FOR FREE!
You will be able to watch movies without getting off the couch!
With this application you will be able to control the followings media players in an individually way
Also you will be able to shutdown, suspend and adjust brightness and volume! Everything remotely!
There is an in app purchase to upgrade to FULL VERSION wich features (more features will be added in the future):
- Ad free experience
- Remote file browser and launcher
-- The media players' name and icons belongs to its respective developers/companies, I DO NOT OWN THEM --
- If you me to add support for another application, send me an email! (in order to get an app to work with mac remote, it should have AppleScript support, so movist is out unless someone adds support)
- for the ones interested, the login details of your mac are stored securely and not sent by any mean to me. (check it if you want) also I'm not gathering any usage/phone info.
- If you want the app to be translated to your language and you can spend 10min of your life translating it, email me.
- If you are the developer of one of the supported apps and don't want your program to be supported, send me an email before calling your lawyer, and I will remove support.
- Take note that this application won't control any angry bird's mind or cut any rope for you, although is intended to control your mac and hopefully make your life easier. Mote
This application is used for encrypting and decrypting files with 256 bit AES algorithm. You can use it to encrypt files before putting them on online locations (cloud storage, Google Drive, Skydrive, Box, Dropbox, Gmail, etc.) or to store encrypted sensitive files on your Android phone so that they are unreadable to those who don't know your password.
This application is accompanied by clients for different operating systems like Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and operating systems that can run Java. Source code of AES Crypt algorithm and client software is available at AES Crypt (http://www.aescrypt.com).
• 256 bit AES encryption format (AES Crypt version 2)
• File encryption and decryption
• Secure erase of original files after encryption or decryption
• Internal file browser for selecting, deleting and renaming files, setting output directory, setting key file
• Send/share functionality (Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Dropbox, Gmail, Bluetooth etc.)
• Encrypt your files before putting them in the cloud storage (Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Dropbox etc.)
• Password can be in Unicode (you can select password like "密碼 パスワード пароль كلمة السر" )
• Password can be up to 100 characters (minimum 6 and recommended at least 12 characters or more)
• Encrypted files have .aes extension which clients on other operating systems recognize
• Select where files will go after encryption/decryption (ie. sync folders)
• Key file support (file which contains password up to 1024 characters in length for encryption/decryption)
Notice: Speed of encryption or decryption depends a lot on speed of internal memory/SD card!
Supported client software (http://www.aescrypt.com/download.html)
• Windows 32&64 bit
• Mac OS
• Cross-platform Java
• Japanese (日本語)
If you want to contribute a new language translation or make existing translation better, please send us email.
Lite version limitations
• Limited to 5MB file size
• No bulk encryption (folder, selected files)
Keywords: AES Crypt, AES, encryption, decryption, encrypt, decrypt, crypto, strong encryption, security, cloud, cloud storage, Gmail, Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Box, ownCloud, nsa, bluetooth, secure delete, secure erase, wipe, internal file browser, multi platform, cross platform, Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, Samsung Galaxy, 暗号化, шифрование, 加密, التشفير, Verschlüsselung, crittografia, criptografía
If the application doesn’t work on your device, please follow the instructions below.
-Verify root access with Root Checker app.
-Try to use the same mount point as for FAT storage
-Report an issue to Paragon Software using “Report an issue” option. Please describe your scenario in details.
!!Requires root!!! To verify root access please use Root Checker app.
The only solution available on the market that mounts NTFS/HFS+ formatted USB drives or SD cards automatically!
Forget about incompatibility issues! Get unlimited access to the most widespread file systems in the world on your smartphone by mounting USB sticks or SD cards formatted to Windows NTFS or Mac OS X HFS+. Now you can easily copy, transfer and modify data previously unsupported by Android volumes.
The software was successfully tested by nearly 300,000 Android enthusiasts!
• Mount on boot: automatically mount all NTFS and HFS+ partitions available on boot completion
• Mount on connect: automatically mount NTFS and HFS+ partitions when a new media is connected.
• exFAT evaluation mode - for OEMs only.
• support for Android 4.2 and higher
The software is based on Paragon’s Universal File System Driver (UFSD) technology. UFSD is the leading cross-platform technology with millions of satisfied end users worldwide. It includes exFAT, NTFS, and HFS+ driver technology, which fully supports SDXC cards and Windows/Mac USB drives.