GLTools is a custom OpenGLES driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. If you still don't understand, what this app is, the closest known analog is Chainfire3D.
- Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn't support that by default.
- Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
- Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn't support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you'll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
- Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
- Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
- Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
GLTools is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn't disable backup in GLTools install dialog), if you'll find it non-working, you can just flash uninstall_gltools.zip in recovery and email me with details (or request a refund).
- Some Samsung devices (random). The lowest success rate is with SGN3 and SGS4 (thx to Knox). Installing a custom kernel can help, this problem is firmware-related. The same for Lenovo devices.
- Some games fail to work on devices with Mail GPU even with GLTools enabled. Adreno is supported much better.
By using this app, you agree to all the following terms:
User is responsible to make sure that any plugins he uses are legal to use. All texture plugins (except for Default) are written by independent developers and are placed on a 3rd-party webserver (except for Default which is builtin), which has nothing to do with me, a GLTools author, except for that I provide a simple in-app browser to install them (as all we know, browser creators have nothing to do with any abusive Internet content, the same thing here).
User is responsible to make sure that this app won't cause any EULA violation. GLTools is designed for debugging of apps that user is author of, any other usage is not officially supported. Anyway, this app changes system libraries only and doesn't cause any binary modification of 3rd-party apps.
All trademark usage is nominative, nominative usage is Fair Use, it doesn't require any permission from trademark holder. Any trademarks are the property of their owners anyway.
If you think that GLTools itself is illegal, you can always contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
Source code of used GNU Binutils (assembler, linker, etc) and Busybox can be obtained by writing to email@example.com
With a beautiful, fully updated with Material Design and a very easy-to-use UI, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
It's simply the best tool of its kind - managing the Kernel parameters has never been more fun and easy!
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don't accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 6
* Nexus 7 2012
* Nexus 7 2013
* Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Lollipop (5.1.+).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Checks for new franco.Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h)
* Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default)
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines
* Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control)
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any "geek" knowledge
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible and easy to use!
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file)
* Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature
* Performance Profiles built-in on franco.Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given. Use your brains, you have them for a reason! :)
This application REQUIRES ROOT access to allow you to edit your build.prop file in the /system directory.
If the changes you make are not compatible with your device you could cause it not to boot.
Busybox needs to be installed to use this app as well. I recommend this BusyBox installer https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=stericson.busybox
With this app you can view and edit your build.prop file. This file is a configuration file that lets you change various components of the Android system such as the LCD screen density (ro.sf.lcd_density).
After you make any changes to your build prop you need to reboot the device for those changes to take effect.
On the initial application launch PO Prop Editor will create an original copy of your build.prop file in the /system directory called build.prop.orig in the /system directory so you can always go back to the beginning.
Every time you save a build.prop file it will create a build.prop.bak in the /system directory so you can go back to that.
build prop buildprop
Get huge games to external SD(micro SD) and work fine.
So you can easily move the game data files to external SD card and solve the problems that internal SD space is too small.It also applies to other games data to external SD, such as gun bros, Dungeon Defenders.
Users can customize the mounted folder in setting.Must wait for data loading is complete, and set the folder with the corresponding app.It can be used in exceptional folder or navigation, etc.
How to use and please Note:
Only root required.
1.For new user,using "move data" function move your game data to external SD.
(Android/data folder is moved to "external path/data" ,gameloft/games folder is moved to "external path/games",and Android/obb is moved to "external path/obb" folder in the SD card)
2.Run this program.It lists games and click 'open' to play.
3.For old version(v1.x.x). If you wanted see other games (not gameloft)
,press Menu->Click "Setting"->Check "/sdcard/Android"->back to list.
4.If you want to click the desktop icon to execute or update from PlayStore,You need to uncheck "unmount when leave" in app setting and click mount.
5.Press and hold can remove game item.
6.If you flashed new rom or updated and "GL to SD" didn't work,please clear the data of "GL to SD".
7.Note that this app is not compatible with other mount app or script, for this would interfere with each other and causing the unmount timeout.
Support Android 4.2 above from version 2
last old version
If you have any questions, email developer rather than to the star.
Problem about "mount /unmount timeout".
Just click twice.
If you use sony device,you need to flash remount-reboot fixer.
Feature for Pro users:
Add slots of "custom folder" to 100.
Mount at boot.
Check and delete duplicate files in internal memory.
Support for developer to modify and improve this app.
**Limited to the core of each phone set different, each phone have encountered can not guarantee normal operation.
If not executed, please return your phone's models and ROM versions, have the opportunity to add in the new version.
**When you want to connect to the computer as a USB hard drive, remember to unmount(or check auto unmount).
**If you are willing to translate into your native language, please send an email to the developer.
This app is exclusively made for those who like to do high multitasking or those who love to play HD games on their device.
This app runs on any rooted device running on Android 2.3+
Basically its is a kinda of task manager and minfree changer, but actually it does more than a these.
Here are some features of free version of XBooster:
* DRC (Dynamic RAM calculation) check algorithm to boost device performance to the best possible.
* Unlike ordinary task managers that always run in background, XBooster does not leave any running activity of its own, so saves more free RAM.
* Intelligently changes minfree values according to device's hardware.
* Homescreen widget to kill useless background apps at anytime.
* Option to kill system apps to make more free RAM.
* Option for video/gaming graphics enhancement.
Upgrade to pro version to get all the features.
For any request,bug or suggestion, feel free to write me here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180150
Or you can also email me bugs and suggestions.
To get latest news and updates of my apps, join my official Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/646454415368000/
PS: Before giving this app a lower rating or posting any negative comment, just share your logcat file with me on the above link.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
keywords: booster, ram booster, memory booster, game booster, high booster, memory optimizer, best ram manager
Requires root on Android 4.3 and higher.
Virtual button requires root on all platforms.
- Gamers: Some games feel choppy? Decrease the resolution while you play to improve performance significantly.
- Developers: You can test your application UI for different devices by changing resolution and density to match your target devices. The application provides many templates for flagship devices to select from.
Two Android shell commands control screen resolution and density (dots per inch):
For Android 4.3 and higher, these two commands were moved from am to wm. Now they are:
This application nicely wraps these two commands so you can try different settings quickly and easily. It doesn't implement these functions, it merely uses them. So, if they don't behave well on your device then there is nothing we can do about it, please don't rate us down. We are just trying to make things easier.
- This application is not intended to change your device resolution and density once and for all. Use it only when needed then restore the default settings.
- When applying new settings, if things get messed up, don't do anything and the normal settings will be restored in a few seconds.
Some launchers don't feel the changes immediately and may show broken icons and other visual artifacts. Restarting the launcher manually should fix this. Some home screen icons may cover other icons due to lack of space. Try moving them around to reveal the covered ones. Some hardware vendors design their software to work with the devices' native resolutions and densities only. If you experience problems, consider installing different launchers and keyboards to fix the issues.
- If your device doesn't have hardware buttons and depends on on-screen controls, the controls may have problems on certain resolutions. They may appear in both portrait and landscape orientations or only one of them. Try increasing the size of the smaller dimension a bit and they should appear in both orientations. Otherwise, you can just enable the virtual buttons and ignore the entire problem.
- Choosing resolutions with the same aspect ratio of you device's original screen resolution maximizes the usable screen area.
- If you are using a mobile phone, the width should always be the smaller value of the resolution (width, height) pair. If you are using a tablet, the width should always be the larger value of the resolution (width, height) pair. This allows the resolutions you select to cover the largest screen area possible. You can still do the opposite, but then less screen area will be used to display your applications.
- The display resolution isn't the only factor affecting games' performance. Reducing resolution will significantly increase the frame rate up to certain limits, after which further reduction will not produce notable differences. For example, here are the results of nenamark 2 benchmark of a certain test device:
34.1 fps at 1280x800
41.2 fps at 1024x640
47.0 fps at 800x500
49.0 fps at 480x300 => the pixels count decreased dramatically from 800x500 (64% less pixels), but achieved very little performance gain for the huge quality loss. Experience with different resolutions until you find the best trade-off between quality and performance.
- All templates are based on information from gsmarena.com. Tell us if you to add a certain device to the list.
- Gamepad keys/events checker
- Get Icon/Banner resource files from APK
- Get Manifest xml file from APK
- View values of System Properties
- View values of Settings inside the device
- etc (to be updated)
It's well adapted for Android TV, Tablet and Mobile.
NOTE: in-case of any trouble with please contact with me at firstname.lastname@example.org before giving bad reviews.
Unlocks App to create Unlimited Projects & select Unlimited Facebook Groups all at once.
This Mobile Application will help you generate more traffic which will increase more leads and sales to your product at little or no expense.
Reason Why This Application Is Awesome!
1. No Monthly Fees!
2. No App ID Needed!
3. No Facebook Application To Create
4. No Macro code to mess with!
5. No 3rd party Captcha bypass service required!
6. No web proxy software needed!
7. No Facebook Jail. **Post to hundreds of groups daily!
8. Post in Unlimited groups
9. User Friendly!
10. High User End Safety
11. Runs smooth and effortlessly in the background while your even asleep
12. Ability To Set Time Interval Delays
13. Automatic group posting
14. Easy Project Management
15. Get hundreds to thousands visitors daily
16. Auto post content to targeted Facebook groups that fit your niche!
17. Post daily to the most trafficked social network on the web today!
18. Set it up in minutes and press the play button!
=== NOTE ====
We have getting request that Package Numbers are not increasing after upgrade. This might caused because old app is still running on Background please close app first and re-run app. if you don't know how to do that please restart your phone it will fix. If you still have questions or found bug catch us on http://forum.devourapps.com
More and more device manufacturers include these drivers as OpenCL™ can be very useful to accelerate specific workloads. The goal of this tool is to build a database of all OpenCL™ capable devices and its properties so developer/users can search though this data. This enables them to see how many devices have OpenCL™ support and what features are implemented. It enables a developer to decide if it make sense for them to utilize OpenCL™ to accelerate their application.
This tool enables you to:
- search through all OpenCL™ capabilities of all tested devices
- Detect the OpenCL™ capabilities of the device if any.
- Display all properties of the detected OpenCL™ capabilities.
- Test the OpenCL™ capabilities by running a kernel and checking the result.
- Search on properties of all devices that the app has verified to have OpenCL™.
If your device is known to have OpenCL™ but the app fails to detect it, please send us an email. This enables us to investigate this specific device and add support for it.
OpenCL™ and the OpenCL™ logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
And you can collect logcat by background process.
The feature of this application is described below.
- A long message of log will be displayed in multiple-line.
Therefore, the message of log can be checked at a glance.
- A search character string and a tag character string are recorded as a history.
later, you can refer to this history so you can input easily.
- In the background, you can collect logs.
There is a filter specification function for narrowing down collecting logs.
And there is an notification function at the time of detecting the character string specified beforehand.
- Starting background collection automatically at boot end is enabled. (Auto start on BOOT end)
- In the log detailed screen (that appears at long touch of a log line), a filter setting, cooperation with a search function, and cooperation with a mailer are possible.
- Added 'Menu Bar' which is located on the left end of a screen.
- Radio log and events log can be collected.
- Cut filter by tag is possible.
- Set of filters can be memorized.
- Narrowing is possible.
- Maximum of buffer size of reading from system is 10,000 lines.
(Note : maximum of buffer size of reading from file is 30,000 lines.)
Because this app provides a step-by-step sample, you can easily understand shader from the basis. And you can modify a shader and apply it to each sample.
- You can select to use which version of OpenGL ES.
- You can see FPS.
- You can check OpenGL ES version can be supported in the current device.
- You can check OpenGL ES extension can be supported in the current device.
- You can view a shader of each sample.
- You can edit a shader of each sample and apply it to each sample.
View color-coded, scrolling (tailed) Android device (logcat) logs directly from your phone. No USB, adb, or emailing necessary.
Set log format / level / buffer, filter logs by regex, clear log file, save to SD.
Share logs via any application that handles plain text or HTML sharing, including Gmail, Email, Pastedroid, Bluetooth, and others.
Install application Pastedroid to share logs via pastebin. Ensure HTML output is disabled in preferences as this only supports plain text logs.
aLogcat supports near full control through intents. Broadcast to start the app, save log snapshots, share logs, or make periodic saves.
Note: the periodic save feature was removed as of version 2.5. Consider the application aLogrec if you need to continuously record logs to the SD card.
With contributions by,