RAy Tools is a useful utility for RAy microwave units from RACOM company. It supports fast Calculation of link parameters, interactive onsite Antenna Alignment, initial link settings and unit Management. Manual is available at http://www.racom.eu/raytools-m-eng
Key strengths of Antenna Alignment:
• Designed for field engineers
• Optimized for use in challenging conditions
• Displays RSS + SNR for both local + peer units
• Selected parameter is magnified for easy visibility
• Options for acoustic indication
• Complete RAy unit Management (password protected)
• Lite version of RACOM Link Calculator for pre-calculation of reliable link parameters (its full version is available at Calculation section on http://www.racom.eu/calc-eng).
• RAy firmware version 2.1.28 or higher installed – see Download section on http://www.racom.eu/ray-downl-eng
• WiFi module plugged in to RAy unit – see http://www.racom.eu/wifi2-eng
• WiFi enabled in RAy management – see chapter “USB Accessories” in user manual
• Smartphone or tablet connected to RAy unit by WiFi
If the tool crashes, an anonymous crash report will be sent to developers (by Firebase tool).