You can find out how many days, hours, minutes, seconds or even milliseconds there are to any given date!
You can even see how far in the past dates were too!!
*Please rate this app if you like it*
Add your memorable days!
You can choose your own type.
It reminds you of the day, before one month, week and day.
One more thing!
Don't forget add app widgets in your home screen~
Design by namss
- Starting day is changed (0 -> 1)
D-2, D-1, D-day, 2 days, 3 days...
- Widget resizing (Android 4.1+ available)
- Widget opacity setting
- Sync days with Google Drive Account (require Google Play Service)
- Android 2.3 support
- Text day list view
- Several design improvement
every years notification
To help translate another language.
To be a beta tester
1. Join our Google+ Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/107693057796304214768
2. Opt-in to the beta - https://play.google.com/apps/testing/net.muik.days
3. Uninstall and reinstall 365 Days
Did you ever forget an important date? Do you want to count down the days until a game or gadget release? Did you ever forget your moms or girlfriends birthday? You did? - oh no how could you!
Help yourself with this shiny new little widget for your home-screen. Never miss an important day again. Set up an daily countdown to new years eve, to Christmas, to your birthday or to a totally random day - just because you like daily countdowns!
If you want to customize the widget you can choose between several colors and overlays to combine them into your own designed day counter!
All of that - for free.
BUT, if you like the Widget please let others know by giving a rating! And if you want to show your love for this widget, you can also Donate money to me by clicking on the Donate button in the Setup view.
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE RATING:
- This is a homescreen widget THUS IT IS NOT meant for INSTALL ON SD according to google - Apps2SD will not be enabled in this application, i am sorry.
- You didn't find a way to start this App? Well, that's because it's an Widget not an App - go longlick on your homescreen -> add Widget -> "Days Left" there you go.
- added widgets for size 2x1 and 3x1 to support more information on days left widgets
- added several new overlay icons for christmas, birthdays, cakes, softball and soccer
- added INTERNET permission to change the donate button in a later version to advertisements - Internet is currently NOT USED!!
This Update now needs INTERNET access rights - altough they are NOT USED at the moment - they might be needed in a future version to enable advertisments (where the *donation* button currently is). INTERNET is NOT used right now!!
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
This is a Widget for your home screen - you can add it by long pressing your homescreen -> than go to "Widgets" -> and than "Days Left"
Please DONT give One-Star ratings because the app "wont open". It is a Widget! It is NOT shown in your application launcher.
FIX FOR not updating anymore bug! It will update once every hour - but it's not exactly at 12pm it can be between 12pm and 12:30pm!
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
Similar Apps: TheDayBefore Widget Timer Countdown Days Until Calendar Days D-Day Counter Day Counter Days Matter Shopping Days to Christmas TheDayBefore 디데이위젯
countdown widget, countup widget, event counter
- shows days until an event
- shows days since an event
- exclude specific weekdays (e.g. count mondays only)
- different colors
- choose an event from your calendar
- use as calendar-widget (just show today's date)
- 4 different sizes (1×1, 2×1, 2×2, 4×1)
How long have you been with your lover?
Celeberate your anniversary with your memories.
Also the number is shown on the widget, so you can check it without opening the app.
- Calculate number of passed days from the anniversary
- Show it on widget
- Customize as your own by using photos and changing names
- Customizable background
- Notify you by each 100 days
- Multiple anniversaries on side-menu
- Share your screen on Twitter or Facebook
* How to show it on background
- From your launcher(background), long press or menu button will show you an option to add a widget on your background.
- From the widget list, you could find 'Been Together' widget
- Add this widget to your background and layout it as your wish.
- This version is Ad-Supported -
★ Shows days, hours, minutes and *seconds* left!
★ Recurring/repeating events (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly)
★ Customizable HD skins. Allows you to design your own widget skins.
★ Include LCD, LED, Roboto fonts.
★ Choose your own background image! (3.13+)
★ Count Up!
★ 2x1 and 4x1 Widgets
★ 12 widget skins preloaded.
★ Supports multiple countdowns.
★ Low CPU/Battery usage.
★ Reminder alerts.
★ Custom alarm ringtones.
★ Share countdowns through SMS, Email, Facebook, Tweeter, Google plus, Instagram, Tumblr etc ...
Adding Widgets for Android 3.x+ (Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly Bean)
1. Touch the All Apps icon on your Homescreen.
2. Touch Widgets tab at the top of the screen.
3. From the main Widgets screen, you can
4. Move between screens to find Final Countdown: Swipe left or right.
5. Drag a countdown widget to a Home screen: Touch and hold the widget's icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
6. Choose an event from Events list to activate the widget.
Adding Widgets for Android 1.x, 2.x (Eclair, Gingerbread, Froyo)
1. Long-click on an empty space of your homescreen.
2. Select Widgets from Add to Home screen.
3. Select Final Countdown.
4. Select an event from Events list.
You can delete an event by going to Events tab and click the Edit button (pencil icon) on the top right corner. Then simply click on the Trash icon next to the event you want to delete.
Check FAQ on app's website for problem resolutions.
- When setting an event in the past for counting up, make sure recurring is not enabled or it will overwrite the set time.
- Events that appear to have one hour off are due to DST.
- If widgets aren't listed, please make sure that the application is installed to internal storage.
- Final Countdown uses the local timezone of the device it is running on. This can be changed in the OS's Settings.
- Task Killer/Task Manager apps can cause countdown widgets to freeze. If you have any of those installed, configure them to make an exception for Final Countdown.
countdown timer, start, stop, widget, countup, gadget, deadlines, anticipation, moment, seconds, time, calendar, alarm clock, heartbeats, important, appointment, bill pay, payday, ultimate, essential, precise, precision, anniversaries, homescreen, lockscreen, smartphones, free, wedding, Halloween, mobile, widgets, messenger, 12pm, twitter, holiday, Thanksgiving, Memorial, Easter, Labor Day, Independence Day, festival, family reunion, deployment, deploy, birthday, launch, prom, Sunday, Friday, Teen Wolf, full moon, Valentines, Season Finale, Premier, fantasy football draft, kickoff, fireworks, midnight, golf tee time, BCS Championship Game, showtime, concert, black Friday, sales, cooking, egg timer, counter, Reddit, Santa Claus, interview, PS4 launch, new year's eve, trip, flight, boarding time, first day, school starts, World Cup 2014, Brazil 2014, New Year 2014, race, goals, final exam, midterm, assignment, due date, lottery drawing, liftoff, Super Bowl, Rose Bowl, Orange Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Marathon, baby due date, YOLO, T-Minus, past, future, travel, surgery, time management, March Madness, back to school, Tax Return, Super Bowl 2014, TV Shows, Lunar New Year, Chinese New Year, Ramadan, Hanukkah (Chanukkah), Home Coming, Masters, CES, iPhone 6, release date, Galaxy S5, Sochi 2014, cruise, US Open, NCAA Tournament, goals
Just put a date of an event from the past into Days Until and it will count up from the event. Now you can work out how many days you have been married!
Easy to use app provides a fun way to mark off those days. Set your own date and check regularly to see how long you have left.
You can now share your countdowns with others on facebook, twitter and others. Just tap on your countdowns to get the option.
- The permissions requested by this app are those required for Admob advertising.
- This app countdowns to a specific time on a certain day. If that is midday tomorrow. Any time after midday today will mean there are zero days left and so many hours. This is probably why some people are thinking there is an off by one error on the days.
If you have spotted things being out by one hour it is probably daylight saving hours causing this difference.
Having said that if you have found a bug/error please email me and let me know. I really want to fix all bugs. Please include the time you are counting down to.
If you don't like the ads but like this app I now provide an ad free (paid for) version. Just search for DaysUntil Ad Free.
** A donate ad-free version is also available. **
Days Until is a light weight & clean countdown timer that displays the time left until a specified event along with sending you a reminder. Also features:
* Persistent status bar entry support
* Photo support via gallery, camera, and sketches
* Home screen shortcut for events
* Share events
* Add events to Google Calendar
* Text to Speech
* Backup & restore entire database
* Search events
* Sort events
* Repeating events - daily,weekly,monthly,yearly,every x days, every x weeks
* On this day - click the calendar icon when viewing an event to show a list of historical events that have occurred on this day
* Tag - tag / group events for easy sorting
How many days has elapsed ? A few days later and ? It is an application that manages the .
On your Android , why not add a little useful function ?
[Characteristics of simple series ]
It has been kept to a minimum application size memory · CPU usage by without a 1 . Unnecessary animation , to simplify the graphics function .
There is no 2 . Title screen , run screen is displayed immediately .
You can use immediately when needed .
I is a response to the 3 . Multilingual . ( Japanese , English , Chinese , Korean )
[ Simple tool series lineup ]
 coin toss
 The text encryption
 instant alarm
 random number generator
 days counter (New!!)
If you want you can add several countdown widgets on your home screen. It is easy to customize the widget, you can configure it to see:
-the remaining calendar and/or weekdays
-a progress indicator since a certain configurable time
-differently colored backgrounds
-the name of the event you are waiting for
Have fun and waiting for your feedback!
Please don't forget that Countdown Days it is a widget and not an application, so:
-it can't be moved to the SD card, all widgets should be installed in the internal memory of the device
-add the widget on your home screen with a few easy steps:
-press the Menu button on your device and select Add, or tap longer an empty area on the screen with your finger
-from Add to home screen menu select the Widgets item
-from the Choose widget menu select the Countdown Days entry
If you have any questions, comments, complains or compliments feel free to contact us. Let us know how we could improve the widget.