Please report problems via mail! Can not respond to cmnts
The ultimate Flashcard manager.
Have Tons of things to memorize?
Hate to carry bulky Card decks?
Need to organize the cards in many ways?
Flashcards Buddy has the solution.
The most serious, comprehensive flashcard manager app in Android market.
. Featured in AndroidGuys's 50+ Essential Android Apps for Back-to-School
This is two weeks trial version. If you like it, please support us with Pro. Thanks!
• Manage cards with
. Card sets
. Combination sets
. Quizlet sets
. Google Spreadsheet sets
. Marker icons
. Correct,Wrong answers
• Import & Export
. from SD card
. from Quizlet
. from Google Docs
. to SD card
. to Email
. to Google Docs
• Study cards
. with Text-to-Speech
. with Timer
. Quiz mode
. Auto Text-to-Speech mode
. Random mode
. many options for display orders
. the background color
. the card color
. the Text sizes
. the Text color
. the Alignment
• Backup & Restore
. Automatic Backup
. CSV and Text export
• And many many more ...
. Sound effect for card flip
. Simple task list
★ Sort by last modified - to access the most recent documents
★ Take notes on the go - no need to use a computer
★ Simple interface - so you can quickly edit and move on with life
***Currently when bulleted lists are imported they are changed to numerical lists. We are working on this issue.
***30 Day trial. Try it out and see if you like it enough to purchase for unlimited use.
Give us feedback, so we can improve the app for you!
Zukmo enables users to easily build their free Personal Digital Library in the cloud in order to store, access and share all the digital content of multiple formats and languages from various sources in one central location.It can help you to Save, Share, Search & Sync any content of interest to you and will Simplify the access, retrieval and readability of all your stored information.
You will be able to add information from any content source (URLs, Bookmarks, Facebook, Twitter, Emails, Desktop/Offline Documents, Google Docs, Google Apps Docs, Images, Video/Audio streams, Notes, Web Clippings, RSS Feeds, etc.) to Zukmo. Typically, Zukmo will crawl the URLs, index the content, simplify the rendition of content, and maintain a searchable digital memory for important information you consume. Several other features/tools have been supported to enhance the user experience and these include Tag Recommendations, Comprehensive search across many content sources, saving Favorites, Converting tweets to Notes and tweet URLs to bookmarks, saving RSS Feeds as Bookmarks, Label based fetching of Google Docs/Google Apps Docs, Desktop plugin for Windows Platform etc.
Zukmo for Android Mobile edition comes bundled with a crisp content browsing view, which means that you can easily browse or search through all of your content items such as saved Bookmarks, Tweets, RSS feeds, Notes, Google docs, Desktop Documents etc. Due to built-in synchronization feature, all the content items that you can view in your personal digital library in the cloud are now instantly accessible from your Android phone. Currently, we list all your content items in chronological fashion by default and provide for a way to list the favorites from the clickable icon on top.
Whenever content is viewed through the reader on the device, we provide the option for it to be stored offline for easy access later even when there is no network connectivity. This feature is available for bookmarked pages and notes.
1. Using your Google account, create a Google spreadsheet following the rules of Roll Call
2. Open Roll Call on your phone (your Google account must be active on the phone)
3. Login to load your attendance sheet, and proceed checking attendance
4. With internet connection, attendance will automatically sync with your Google spreadsheet
5. With a full browser, open your Google spreadsheet to view and print full attendance report
CREATING A GOOGLE SPREADSHEET:
1. Go to drive.google.com and login using your Google account
2. Click 'Create' and click 'Spreadsheet'
3. Encode your attendance list
ROLL CALL RULES FOR CREATING SPREADSHEETS:
Rule No. 1: Filename must follow the format: '$ROLLCALL' then space then title
Example: $ROLLCALL Physics101, $ROLLCALL Swim Team, $ROLLCALL History N5
Rule No. 2: Cells A1 and B1 are reserved cells used to locate the first record - do not put your data in these cells. A1 should contain a number pertaining to the column number of the first record (Note: A is 1, B is 2, C is 3, and so on). B1 should contain a number pertaining to the row of the first record.
Example: A1 = 3 and B1 = 5, means that the first record, say a student, is at cell C5
Rule No. 3: (Optional) Cell C1 is a reserved cell used to set maximum number of allowable absences - do not put your data in this cell.
Example: C1 = 10, means that if a record, say a student, has incurred 10 absences, his record entry in Roll Call will be highlighted, locked and made 'un-tap-able'.
SETTING UP YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT ON PHONE:
1. On your Android phone go to Settings, Accounts, Add account and tap Google
2. Choose Existing (or New, if you have no Google account yet)
3. Configure your account accordingly. Make sure sync to Google Drive is on.
1. Open Roll Call and login. If you have more than one active Google accounts on your phone, you will be prompted to choose the account.
2. Roll Call-compatible Google spreadsheets will automatically load, thus internet connection is required. Tap the spreadsheet to use.
3. Check your attendance! Toggle-tap present-absent to mark records. When done, tap 'Save & Sync'. Roll Call will automatically sync to the corresponding spreadsheet on Google Drive.
1. What will happen to the attendance report if I lost internet connection after checking? -- No problem. With Nueca's 'swable' (sync-when-able) algorithm, just check your attendance and Roll Call will keep the data on the device. When your device regains internet connection, Roll Call will automatically sync with Google Drive (even without you noticing it).
2. Do I really have to follow Roll Call rules on creating spreadsheets? -- Yes. You must, otherwise, your spreadsheet will not be read by Roll Call or you may not be able to achieve best results. Don't worry, there are only 3, 1 is optional, and they're all easy to follow.
3. What happens if I leave cell C1 empty? -- It ok. It will simply tell Roll Call not to count the number of absences each record or student incurred, thus, Roll Call will not highlight to mark records as 'dropped' or 'blocked'.
For a quick guide using Roll Call, see the 'Open Guide' within the app. Help us make Roll Call even more powerful! Email your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roll Call is a product of Nueva Caceres Technology Solutions, Inc. (Nueca) Learn more at www.nueca.net
The app is integrated with Google Drive using the Google Drive SDK/API
Creating a note is really simple:
- Open the App
- Write the note, or use voice recognition
- Close the app or hit Done
- Nothing more than that. Super Fast and Simple.
And the note is Saved right away saved in your Drive Folder.
If you need to edit the note because you missed something click on the notification and you can edit it with Google Drive App.
Google Drive is a trademark of Google Inc.
Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
This App is not to be considered a replacement for the official Google Drive Android App, so edit will NOT be implemented.
The official App make a way better job as I could possibly implement.
In the settings menu you can switch account and select the folder on Your Drive Account where the notes will be stored.
If you need to select a subfolder, double tap on a folder to load it's content.
The ".." enable you to go up a level in the folder hierarchy.
The app support AirView/Multiview on Samsung's device (Thanks to Matteo Luigi Riso for the Screenshot and the post with the info to enable it).
Please provide Issues and Feature Requests on GitHub Issue Tracker
Google Plus Page:
Zoho Docs is an online document management application for individuals and businesses. This mobile version extends access to your documents to Android mobiles. If you don't already have a Zoho account, you can easily create one within the application.
* Access your documents created in online versions of Zoho Writer, Sheet, Show & Docs
* View documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs and other types of documents
* Edit Zoho Writer Documents in Android 4.0 & above versions.
* Download option to download the documents locally.
* Offline feature for documents to view them with no internet.
* View shared documents
* Upload any file from your mobile device directly to Zoho Docs
* Search to quickly find your documents
* Share your private documents to other Zoho users
* List view with Swipe tabs
* Tag a document
* Google Apps login
* Remembers your account info so you can avoid frequent logins
For further comments, suggestions & questions, please email us at email@example.com
• Access your stuff on the go
• Share cubbies from your Android
• Save cubbies or individual files for offline access
• Share a public link to your cubbies
• Set permissions/access for friends/colleagues
• Allows access to everything without moving anything
• Lets you easily share folders with your devices, your friends or cubby.com for unlimited access and easy collaborating
• Keeps the most recently updated file at your fingertips
• Saves unlimited versions of every file
• Unlimited sharing across your devices and with friends
• 5GB free at cubby.com
• So secure, we can’t even see your information
Zoho Writer is a powerful rich-text editor for Android devices. This App allows you to create impressive documents seamlessly with its intuitive user interface and rich set of features. You can either save these documents in local device in MS Word format or push it to cloud devices like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox. This app also allows you to open MS Word documents in your device.
User can easily access and edit documents from Cloud Services like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox.
What Zoho Writer App provides for users
Rich Text Editing features
Ø Supports formatting of text which includes Font type, Font size, Bold, Italic and Underline, Fore color and Background color.
Ø Create hyperlink, comments for text and bookmarks.
Ø Additional features like paragraph spacing and word count
Ø Insert images from Camera and Gallery
Ø Create lists with various header signs/numbers to fit your choice
Ø Cut/Copy and Paste operation
Ø Unlimited Undo/Redo operation
Ø Create Table with built-in Stylish table theme
ØUse this App anywhere, even offline to create documents
Ø Easy to move documents around different services using drag and drop feature
Ø Free Handwritten drawing or diagram that can be inserted into your document
Ø Convert Text to Speech and Speech to Text
Ø Zoom in and out of document content
Ø Supports viewing list of documents either in list or grid view
Ø Supports sending of document via email from dashboard
Ø Supports pushing of document to Cloud Storages like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox
Ø Supports saving of documents in different formats like doc,docx,rtf,odt,txt,html and pdf
Ø Supports Google Cloud Print
Please report problems via mail! Can not respond to cmnts
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT FOR SUPPORT
New: Orientation settings
Fixed: PDF view, Document sync
LOGIN PROBLEMS (http://bit.ly/bP2oVR)
More from developer
Tired of abreviations and bad spelling? You want to understand your text messages? On receive, this application will switch the text message to correct english language.
Main Features :
- Automatic translation and AUTODETECT SMS Language
- UPPER CASE corrected words
- Tolerance (choose from how many mistakes you want to translate)
- Update received SMS, replace original or create a new one
- English and French
- Add your words in order to improve the application
- Fun Statistics (TOP10, Graphics) with a share feature
- Compatibilities with most SMS Applications (Chomp SMS, Handcent, ...)
GO SMS COMPATIBILITY FIX : In Go SMS Settings -> Receive Settings : Uncheck "Don't send notification to other apps"
HANDCENT SMS COMPATIBILITY FIX : In Handcent SMS Settings -> Application Settings, Please disable preference "Default Messaging Application"
INTERNET permission only for retrieving translations.
READ CONTACTS permission only for LOCAL Statistics
No Data Collection.
Tags : sms, text messaging, translation, correction, sms translator, statistics
Protect your loved ones peacefully !
QuickSafe is an usefull application that allows to easily locate family members.
Suitable for the whole family (children, elder, dependent persons), QuickSafe offers serenity to the family.
☞ How does this work ?
- QuickSafe is an SMS based application (the SMS bills is in charge of the user)
- Every Android smartphone equipped with QuickSafe could locate any other Android smartphone also equipped with QuickSafe.
- To ensure privacy security, the user controls the list of contacts allowed to locate him/her.
- The list of contacts if fully customizable (identity, photo...)
- Full access to the geolocation history
- In case of emergency, QuickSafe allows to call emergency services (112) and also displays the list of hospitals/pharmacies around.
- Geolocation accuracy depends on the environment in which the Android smartphone is.
Free application with no add, QuickSafe is designed to improve your life and protect your loved ones.
If you have the GO SMS application, some unexpected behaviour may appear. To avoid this, please go to the settings of GO SMS -> Incoming settings : uncheck the option "don't populate notification to others application"
Permission INTERNET to display the Map
Permission TELEPHONE so the user can call the emergency services (112)
Permission SMS so the communication between Android smartphones equipped with QuickSafe(the SMS bills is in charge of the user)
Permission LOCATION/GPS to allow the smartphone location
Permission READ CONTACTS only to associate a name to the phone number requesting authorization.
No personal data is collected.
Winning chances at each stage (pre-flop, flop and turn) with
2 digits précision. PokerStove algorithm like !
Choose the starting hands and the card board
Keywords: coin, toss, flip, flipping, fifty, poker, odds chances