For full details and Instructions, see http://www.epicollect.net
- At www.epicollect.net, create a project website
- Design forms (single or linked) to collect - Include any number of text questions (plain, date, time, drop-downs, radio buttons, checkboxes) and any number of media questions (GPS, photo, video, audio, barcode scans).
- Load project onto any number of phones.
- Collect and sync data (any phone can collect any number of form entries).
- View all data at project website using Google Maps/ Charts and Tables.
- Download all data.
- Completely free and open source - Funded by http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/">The Wellcome Trust
We now provide the ability to link multiple forms together and specify any number of text (eg plain text, drop downs, radio buttons and checkboxes) and /or media (Location, photo, audio, video, barcode scans) fields within a form.
Anyone can setup a project at http://www.epicollect.net - design forms and see the results of data gathering using Google Maps, charts and tables. All data can be downloaded if required in CSV, TSV or XML (web services - REST - are also available).
Forms can be linked together in two ways:
Hierarchical - Form A linked to Form B linked to form C etc... For every form A you can can add many form B's and for every B you can add many C's etc.
For example, if you were undertaking a survey of schools, you could link together two forms. One for a school and one for a teacher. You could then undertake the survey at each school (filling in the school form at each school) and link many teacher forms to each school. Hierarchical linking can be designed for as many levels as you require.
Branching - If in Form A you want to 'jump out' to add another form 0, 1 or more times before proceeding.
An example would be if you were surveying teachers in a school and you wanted to find details of the number and nature of sick days. You could link a branch form that captures details about the sick days, and each teach could fill in none, one or more.
Increased form validation:
Form fields can have validation attached (eg must be a number, or for dates, to specify the format). We also support full regular expressions in form fields so you could check if an email address has been entered, or if a particular format of numbers and letters has been adhered to.
Visualise survey results:
At a project homepage, all data are available to view in Google Maps or as tables. Data can be downloaded for further use.
Software availability: Our android and server code is available to download and install locally so that people can manage their own data gathering initiatives.
The server hosts the ability to setup, manage (assign users) to specific projects etc. User privileges and project access can be set so that you can define who sees and can access / amend / add entries directly.
• Create a project at epicollect.net
• Design a form
• Load project into app
• Collect multiple data entries (with GPS and photos)
• View all data collected, from multiple phones, at project website
See website for full instructions.
ODK Collect is designed to work out of touch with a cellular network / Wi-Fi during the data collection effort. Once back in the network coverage, the completed forms can be copied out of the device or sent to a server (you control) for analysis.
ODK Aggregate is a free server. ODK Collect can use ODK Aggregate to download the form definitions and receive completed forms. ODK Aggregate can generate CSV files or publish data in Google Spreadsheets, Google Fusion Tables and elsewhere. There is a robust user community and many companies that can provide assistance to organizations deploying surveys based on ODK.
Go to https://opendatakit.org for more information.
Collect field data and conduct field surveys faster and easier than ever before.
Simply sign in with your GIS Cloud account (or sign up for free) and send collected data directly to your GIS Cloud app in the cloud.
You can customize your data forms to include photos and audio as well as standard text, number, or choice inputs.
Couple this mobile app with the MDC Portal web app on http://mdc.giscloud.com and have your team out and about in a quarter of an hour!
GIS Cloud, powerful next-generation cloud solutions that manage geo-located assets and information.
All you need in the field:
- Offline data capture
- Media (photos & audio) enriched location information
- QR code and barcode support
- Dropdowns, lists, input boxes and comments based on custom forms
- Review data attributes directly in the app
- Edit existing data
- Listen to audio and view images
- Real time GPS location
- View and explore maps in the field
Prepare and analyse in the office:
- Cloud based web apps
- Custom forms designer
- Rich GIS symbology and visualization
- Data editing and exporting
- One-click map and data sharing
- Real time collaboration
- Map publishing
- Spatial Queries & Analysis
- Account administration
Tired of abreviations and bad spelling? You want to understand your text messages? On receive, this application will switch the text message to correct english language.
Main Features :
- Automatic translation and AUTODETECT SMS Language
- UPPER CASE corrected words
- Tolerance (choose from how many mistakes you want to translate)
- Update received SMS, replace original or create a new one
- English and French
- Add your words in order to improve the application
- Fun Statistics (TOP10, Graphics) with a share feature
- Compatibilities with most SMS Applications (Chomp SMS, Handcent, ...)
GO SMS COMPATIBILITY FIX : In Go SMS Settings -> Receive Settings : Uncheck "Don't send notification to other apps"
HANDCENT SMS COMPATIBILITY FIX : In Handcent SMS Settings -> Application Settings, Please disable preference "Default Messaging Application"
INTERNET permission only for retrieving translations.
READ CONTACTS permission only for LOCAL Statistics
No Data Collection.
Tags : sms, text messaging, translation, correction, sms translator, statistics
Protect your loved ones peacefully !
QuickSafe is an usefull application that allows to easily locate family members.
Suitable for the whole family (children, elder, dependent persons), QuickSafe offers serenity to the family.
☞ How does this work ?
- QuickSafe is an SMS based application (the SMS bills is in charge of the user)
- Every Android smartphone equipped with QuickSafe could locate any other Android smartphone also equipped with QuickSafe.
- To ensure privacy security, the user controls the list of contacts allowed to locate him/her.
- The list of contacts if fully customizable (identity, photo...)
- Full access to the geolocation history
- In case of emergency, QuickSafe allows to call emergency services (112) and also displays the list of hospitals/pharmacies around.
- Geolocation accuracy depends on the environment in which the Android smartphone is.
Free application with no add, QuickSafe is designed to improve your life and protect your loved ones.
If you have the GO SMS application, some unexpected behaviour may appear. To avoid this, please go to the settings of GO SMS -> Incoming settings : uncheck the option "don't populate notification to others application"
Permission INTERNET to display the Map
Permission TELEPHONE so the user can call the emergency services (112)
Permission SMS so the communication between Android smartphones equipped with QuickSafe(the SMS bills is in charge of the user)
Permission LOCATION/GPS to allow the smartphone location
Permission READ CONTACTS only to associate a name to the phone number requesting authorization.
No personal data is collected.
Winning chances at each stage (pre-flop, flop and turn) with
2 digits précision. PokerStove algorithm like !
Choose the starting hands and the card board
Keywords: coin, toss, flip, flipping, fifty, poker, odds chances