• Clear Browser History
• Clear Call Log
• Clear text messages
• Clear Market Search History (including new android market history of v3.0.26+)
• Clear Google Search History
• Clear Search History
• Clear Google Map Search History
• Clear Gmail Search History
• Clear Clipboard Data
• Clear Youtube Search History (assist)
• Clear Google Search History(Android >= 1.6) (assistance)
• Clear all app cache files
• Clear Frequently Called (Frequently Contacted)
• Clear Download History
• SMS Remove/Delete
• Delete/Remove SMS by Conversation
• Call Log Remove/Delete
■ User Reviews
Awesome Simple,quick and easy to use --Hruaia Bawitlung
Awesome! I was looking for an app to remove the frequently called list, and this app did awesome job. I highly recommend this app to anyone! --Reuben Rivas
Yes it works very well, I have to give this one 5 stars !!!! Try it, you can always remove it if your not satisfied. --lisa mills
Excellent! This app is very helpful and makes cleaning up your phone a very simple task. --Shawn Peeler
Q: How to clean your Google Map history?
A: If your Google Map history still comes out after clean, please visit http://www.google.com/history to disable the history records for your Google account.
Q: What should I do if force close happens?
A: Please use our another app named 'App Cache Cleaner' to do a clean-all action, and then open History Eraser again
■ v2.5.5 changes
1.add sms clear options to one touch clear list
now we can seperately del 4 kinds of thread,including:
a) Sent SMS/MMS
b) Received SMS/MMS
c) Failed SMS/MMS
d) SMS/MMS Draft
By using setting menu, you can alse choose not to del sms/mms when screen off or you can choose not to delete locked/protected sms/mms
■ v2.5 changes
1.add auto clear and preference setting
you can have schedule clear by menu-> setting -> select Clear When Screen Off.It will auto execute your last clear operation when screen off.
you can also set notification bar icon here and turn on phone rom memory statistics display.
2.add frequently called (Frequently Contacted) clear
some devices have a frequently called list in favorites tab.now the delete operation of this list is available.
3.add phone memory status showing
show your phone rom memory statistics.you can see how much memory freed after clear.
4.use new text message deletion and move this function to menu options
txt message deletion option moved to menu,you can delete all of your sms/mms by menu-> Del All SMS/MMS,Be ware that ALL of your text message will be deleted even if they are locked!
5.add option to show notification bar
you can show notification bar to have a quick switch.to enable this:
menu->Setting->check Notification Bar Icon.
6.adjust item display order.
move clear all apps cache function to the top of the list.
2. FastAppInstall can be forcused on specific directory that you put your .apk files in.
3. FastAppInstall only takes a lot of time to load your .apk
file on the first time loading.
v1.1.3 Froyo move to SD
v1.3.1 Fix failure app icon and app name on Foryo
v1.3.2 Add select all function
* Remove application easily by single click!
* Support batch uninstall
* Display application name, version, installation time and size
* Search application by name
* Various sort modes
* Very small application size: 0.11MB
* Highlight application which is moved to sd card by TF icon
* Filter system apps which cannot be uninstalled
Note: system apps can not be uninstalled using this app.
App will auto detect room for device and download after install automatic
After install, you should restart device to make sure running perfect.
And addition, with Root Installer app, you can get lastest busybox for device
You will dont need using Odin or read guide on XDA forum, only one click, your device will rooted
If have any problem, please contact direct via email for me
Thank you for using Root Installer
You can also uninstall application or backup application to external storage(NOT app2sd) by this tool.
Note: Ad Supported. (Ad free version is available! Please search "AppInstaller AdFree".)
- Backup your installed apps in SDcard
- Quickly uninstall apps
- Backup multiple apps
- Cache cleaning: this app calculates the total cache size of all installed applications and then allow you to clear the cache memory. This feature help you alot if your phone has a low memory free space.
- Quickly install backup apps
- Multiple delete backed-up apps in SDcard
- Kill running process.
- Multiple stop running processes
- Add "Stop them all" button to clean all running apps. This feature will be useful for the low RAM devices. It also saves your battery.
- Show memory free space
- Change backup folder
Please give me feedback about this app. I will make it better.
Keywords: backup, application manager, cache, clean, clear, cache cleaning, tulu, stop them all, application, backup applications, running app, running
Batch install .APK files from internal storage or SD Card.
●APK Installer for PC Version
APK Installer for PC is Now Available that allow install .APK files from Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8. learn more http://apkinstaller.com/
Batch uninstall unwanted apps easily.
Batch export .APK files to SD Card.
Share the app with your friends easily.
Keep your system away from the latest threats.
Create any application shortcuts you want and put them on your home screens.
One Tap to clean up app cache easily.
●App Info Viewer
APK Installer allows you to view apps Package Name , APK files location and installation date.
Move apps to SD Card.
ADB Debugging USB switch.
Before install "Removed History" uninstalled applications don't list up.
Added a new function !
You can create QR cord.
It is link to install application of Google Play.
It is very useful when install application to other device .
When not supported OS version or device.
"I want to try that application !" when your friends said it.
This edition is a function limited and ad-supported version.
Do you want to upgrade to Pro version?
- Differences between free version -
・List with applications icon
・Export applications list to SD card(Full)
・Import applications list from SD card(Full)
・Can add comments
It is able to easy create list of uninstalled applications.
You don't need to do anything after installing this app.
Useful when want to reinstall.
Tap and hold applications name of list.
Context menu open.
【Google Play】Direct link to Google Play, and reinstall applications.
【Delete item】Delete item of list.
【Create QR code】Create QR code.
【Edit comment】(Pro version only)
Push menu key.
Option menu open.
【Delete all items】Delete all items of list.
【Sort】Sort by applications name(Ascending/Descending) or date of uninstall(Ascending/Descending).
【Export】Export list to SD.(For transportation)
【Import】(Pro version only)
1. Backup messages by apps and read them later
2. Find out which app pushed annoying status bar advertisement, and uninstall it.
3. Auto dismiss USSD and Class 0 dialog (pro version)
* Record notifications on status bar
* Record toasts
* Record USSD messages (android 4.0+)
* Record class 0 (Flash) SMS message (android 4.0+)
* Record all dialog messages
* Record app install/update/uninstall history
* Group messages by apps
* Sort message by time
* Clear notifications
* Uninstall apps directly
* Ignore notification from specific apps
* 12/24 hours time format
* Support copy notification to clipboard.
* Display installation source of apps (System app, Google play, amazon and unknown installer)
* Support search
Upgrade to PRO version for more features:
* Backup and share notifications
* Desktop widget to show the latest notifications (android 3.0 +)
* Show recent notifications on status bar
* Auto dismiss USSD and Class 0 (Flash) SMS dialog (android 4.1+)
* Convert dialog of USSD and Class 0 SMS to notifications
* Vibration, sound, LED for USSD and Flash SMS messages (android 4.0+)
* No advertisements
Run at startup - used for auto purge outdated or outnumbered notifications to reduce memory usage
Internet Access - It's used for show banner ads within the app. Upgrade to PRO version to remove the permission requirement.
Usage for system below Android 5.0:
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long click the app and select Ignore on the popped menu
Usage on Android 5.0+:
* To start recording toasts, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To start recording notifications, go to system Notification Access settings and check Notification History
* To stop the record, just uncheck these settings.
How to hide USSD or Class 0 dialog automatically? Please be advised that it only works on android 4.1 and above with PRO version.
Step 1. Check "Record USSD" or "Record Class 0 Message) to enable dialog detection and message recording
Step 2. Check "Hide Dialog" to enable auto hide. Also optionally check "Display Notification", "Enable Viration" or "Enable Sound" to get additional reminders.
What is a Class 0 messages (Flash SMS)?
It is a type of SMS that appears directly on the main screen without user interaction and is not automatically stored in the inbox.
It can be useful in emergencies, such as a fire alarm or cases of confidentiality, as in delivering one-time passwords.
Supported Class 0(FlashSMS) dialog in these SMS apps:
* Stock SMS app
* GoSMS Pro
* Google Hangout
* Google Messenger
Q: Why the app does not record any notifications?
A: There're 2 possible cause. #1. The accessibility service and Notification History Pro service was not enabled. #2. Other accessibility service are using the notification access. In this case, try to disable other services and have a try again. If still not working, please send me an email for further support.
Q: Why talkback service is enabled automaticall which brings voice on my phone?
A: It's a open bug related to specific ROM. Check out details and solutions in "help" section of this app.
√ It is Uninstall Master(Uninstaller) original,the only one best uninstaller & app tool in the market.
√ Are you bothered by too many third-party, preinstalled apps?
√ Are you annoyed by the number of taps required to simply uninstall an app?
√ Have you ever uninstalled an app and then changed your mind?
Uninstall Master may be the solution you are looking for!
√ New UI is clear and user-friendly;
√ Perform batch uninstall;
√ Get rid of selected pre-installed or malicious apps;
√ Get rid of pre-installed bloatware that bogs down your device and costs you money. (Needs ROOT);
√ Silent uninstall and restore. The prompt window no longer appears! (Needs ROOT);
√ Recycle bin makes app backup & restore simple and easy;
√ Freeze and unfreeze apps. (Needs ROOT and unlocker);
√ Easily sort and find your apps;
√ App share: single or batch share apps with your friends just by one press,you need not install other app share tools;
√ Quick and friendly customer support;
√ Easily App2SD feature,more easier than Link2SD;
√ Autostart manager,saving more time of booting up.
√ WiFi Manager,very convenient wifi management tool.
√ WiFi Tethering with widget.
What is ROOT?
ROOT is the super user account(Similar to the Windows Administrator account).As safety limits of android,only apps can achieve more powerful features after they have this permission.
Some antivirus programs may incorrectly identify Uninstall Master as spyware.
It is not. This software does not collect any information that will invade or compromise your privacy!
√ HP Slate7 Makes managing my apps so much easier, and cleaner. I know, (by using my file manager) that my device and SD card are free from reminants or empty files left over. The stock app manager always leaves junk behind. Thanx! ----Lindsey Brewer
√ Easy to uninstall bloatware and unused apps I can uninstall apps I don't want without this app but I still think it's great to have because of being able to delete rooted bloatware and crap Samsung apps in bulk is so helpful! Same goes for when I need more storage I open this app and use it to see what I have in a neat list and just check what I don't want anymore.Strongly recommend it to anyone! Also I like the new icon :)-----DarkPan7h3r
√ Best uninstaller! It has finally arrived! The best uninstaller I have ever used. Shows icon of each app, when it was installed and size of app. Each app has plenty of room. Grat graphics. And it loads very fast! Evolution in uninstallers!
√ Here's my donation! Tried the free app and quickly looked for the premiun version. Happy to donate towards a quality app. Please keep the new functionality coming!----Joel Orosc
√ Very simple and worth to purchase--Ling Hua
√ Five star support after purchasing this app Five star support after purchasing this app.---Sumer Dadhich
Another useful cleaning tool(cache,history cleaner),
Saves the list of installed apps so you can re-download them from Google Play Store later (on the same or another device). This way apps still show up in Downloads and receive updates (unlike with other backup apps like MyBackup Pro).
The idea is NOT to back up non-Play-Store apps or to save you from re-downloading apps, so please don't rate negatively due to that.
The app saves a backup of your application list (or the part of it that you choose) onto the device's SD card or other storage. If both the old and new devices have an SD card slot, simply move the SD card from the old to the new device, and restore your apps. If one or both devices don't have an SD card slot, connect the old device to a computer, copy the folder called AppListBackup (from the root of the device's storage) to your computer. Then copy that same folder to the root of the new device's storage and run App List Backup to restore your apps.
Note: There are also 2 ad-free paid versions of this app:
- App List Backup Pro: it's the same app, just without the ads. Costs $1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.ad_free
- App List Backup No-Permissions: same app, except that it doesn't ask for ANY permissions at all and doesn't save to the SD card/storage. Instead, it allows you to email yourself the backup list, then restore from that email. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.no_perm
You've got choices, here is another one.
This app is intended for Android developers as well as advanced users who are stuck
with Issue# 1039, need to install non Market applications, repeatedly,
or on more than one device.
You can directly launch applications from the list or go to app's settings in order to stop/uninstall a certain app.
application manager, sort, time, latest, order, settings
- It is rarely tiny! It takes only 64 KB on your Android phone.
- It supports external SD cards.
P*S: Don't forget to allow the installation of non-market apps in the system settings.
Busybox is needed by several root apps and is a powerful utility. Learn more about busybox at http://busybox.net/
☆ Latest version of busybox included
☆ Advanced installer
☆ Scripter to create and run your scripts
☆ Check for new versions automatically (don't need to update the app)
☆ View a list of applets and their usage
☆ Delete busybox from your system
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc. The utilities in BusyBox generally have fewer options than their full-featured GNU cousins; however, the options that are included provide the expected functionality and behave very much like their GNU counterparts. BusyBox provides a fairly complete environment for any small or embedded system.
BusyBox has been written with size-optimization and limited resources in mind. It is also extremely modular so you can easily include or exclude commands (or features) at compile time. This makes it easy to customize your embedded systems. To create a working system, just add some device nodes in /dev, a few configuration files in /etc, and a Linux kernel.
BusyBox is maintained by Denys Vlasenko, and licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Busybox Installer is open source under GNU license. Improvements and feedback is welcome.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
You can bookmark apps inside Google Play using the MarketMarks.
* Bookmark app (share from Google Play and web link).
* Display icon, version, price and more.
* Can check app version and price updates.
* Can backup/restore.
1. Share an app from Android Market, then choose MarketMarks.
2. Dialog is closed after data acquisition, so press a "Save" button to save.
3. Then, when you start MarketMarks from home then a saved app listed.
* This has nothing to do with MarketMarks.com.
* "MarketMarks" Application Icon by Webdesigner Depot (http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/).
Have you move manually after taking photos? Or open manually after download the files? File Tasker frees you from the hassle that! Using the File Tasker, please automate all operations involved in the file!
* Extensive watching events (created, attribute changed, deleted, modified, moved).
* Extensive operations (open, shared, launch the application, move, copy, delete).
* Multiple notification methods.
* Backup/Restore function.
* History function.
* Simple UI.
File Tasker requires OI File Manager (http://goo.gl/XALSu).