IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Intelligent Latency Reduction
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- devices that are not compatible yet:
Motorola Razr series (horrible quality)
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to support your phone in future versions. In case of audio quality problems or freezes, please try this version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoiper.android.zoiperbeta.app
Acrobits Softphone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable. With loads of preconfigured providers, many users will have their SIP account configured and making calls in less than a minute. But Acrobits Softphone also has the highly configurable settings advanced VoIP users and business users need, including support for Secure SIP signaling through TLS, HD audio through G.722 and more. Try Acrobits Softphone on Android today and you'll be telling your friends about it tomorrow.
Check out the great features of Acrobits Softphone for Android, with many more to come.
•Push Notifications for incoming calls for improved battery life
•Support for use on wifi and 3G networks
•backgrounding support with status bar notification; check your email or other tasks while still available for calls on the Softphone
•GoogleVoice interface, originate and complete GoogleVoice calls all from one app (requires GoogleVoice account and SIP Account with incoming U.S. numbers)
•quick import of accounts from major VoIP Providers
•call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
•Bluetooth headset support
•HD Wideband audio through G.722
•excellent sound quality, includes the G.711 (ulaw and alaw) and GSM audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks
•TLS support for encrypted SIP
•audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don’t want to use
•comfortable and super-smooth user interface, fine-tuned specially for Android
•easy, intuitive configuration
•simultaneous registration of multiple SIP accounts, have multiple accounts registered to receive incoming calls and switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad
•Android contacts integration. Easy to call anyone in your contacts via SIP
•add new contacts directly from the softphone
•ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
•detailed call history
•configurable RTP port range
•SIP Proxy support
•STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
•phone number resolution. We present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even region/city name for some countries, including USA
The Android Market does not make paid apps available in all countries. If you're unable to purchase Acrobits Softphone or have already purchased it through paypal, please visit http://acrobits.cz for an alternate method to download and install.
Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP provider. It needs to be used in conjunction with a VoIP provider that supports use on a SIP Client to work. Check out our list of verified VoIP operators at http://www.acrobits.cz/42/verified-voip-operators
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Acrobits Softphone over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Acrobits Softphone over their 3G network.
This is the donate version. If you bought this, you are a cool person.
EXCLUSIVE DONATOR FEATURES:
- Access to beta releases on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/communities/111632822797311522891)
- Guaranteed email support
- Feeling good
- Voice activation (with customizable threshold) and push-to-talk
- Dual-pane channel and chat with gestures
- Tablet layout (optimized for both 7 and 10 inch tablets)
- Channel tree view
- Draggable overlay
- Bluetooth headset support
- Customizable theming
- Fast and sleek Holo UI
- Improved Jellybean notifications
- View rich text comments
- Local mute users
- Recording amplifier
- Certificate and self-registration support
- Proximity sensor utilizing "Voice Call" mode
- Access tokens
- Push to talk 'hot corners' toggleable in settings
- Hardware push-to-talk key support
- Chat notifications
- Channel search
- Private messaging
- Text to Speech
- Server sharing
- Public server browsing (with auto-finder)
- Opus support for 1.2.4 servers
- Admin controls
- Image embedding
- Certificates without passwords that aren't generated by Plumble cannot be used due to limitations in the BouncyCastle framework we use for cert stuff. Please use Plumble's self-signed certificate generation option or another source to use certificates.
This app is licensed under the GNU GPL version 3.
The source code can be found here:
Phone calls without using cell phone minutes!
Some comments from users:
"So easy - Just pop in my user name and pass 2 sec later i was making perfect calls. Asus prime was blown away on how simple it was"
"Best google voice app - Better than groove ip in audio quality I have used groove ip for almost a year and this one is way better for my phone and service providers I have a lg optimus v in virgin mobile network"
Spare Phone uses your WiFi,3G,4G data connection to place and receive Google Voice VoIP calls. All you need is the "Spare Phone" app, a data connection(Wireless or Mobile) and a free Google Voice account. Spare Phone transforms your Android phone or tablet into a free wireless phone when used over WiFi/Wireless in the USA and Canada!
Google Voice is currently free to place calls to the U.S. & Canada. Please visit https://www.google.com/voice to create a free Google Voice account and to get your free phone number. Also check out the great rates to other countries such as Mexico and India.
Note: To use 3G, 4G you must enable it in the settings of Spare Phone. This can be costly if you don't have unlimited data. Please verify that your cell carrier allows VoIP data traffic before enabling this option. This app uses ~1.2 MB per minute during a call.
Disclaimers: Google Voice is a product of Google, Inc. and "Spare Phone" is not in any way affiliated or endorsed by Google Inc.
WARNING: Google Voice does not support 911 or any other type of emergency calls!
If you have any suggestions or issues please contact:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.) Does this use my cell phone minutes?
Answer: No, Spare Phone uses your wireless/data connection and your Google Voice account for calls. You don't even need cell phone service to use this app. Note: If you are not using WiFi you will pay for your cellular data usage.
2.) Is this a simple callback app?
Answer: No, this is a pure VoIP(Voice over IP) calling app that communicates directly without any additional latency. You DO NOT need a SIP client or callback app to place and receive calls.
3.) Will this work with an Android tablet?
Answer: Yes, Spare Phone will enable your Android tablet to place and receive calls. It will also work with Wi-Fi only tablets too.
4.) I'm not receiving incoming calls. Help!?
Answer: To receive incoming calls you must enable 'Google chat' as one of your phones to ring in the Google Voice settings. Just make sure you don't have the cell phone you're using and 'Google chat' enabled simultaneously.
5.) Calls seem to have issues when my screen turns off.
Answer: In the settings enable 'Keep Screen On' as some devices put the wireless connection to sleep when the screen is off.
6.) I can't login or place calls with my mobile data connection.
Answer: To use 3G,4G you must enable this in the settings. Only wireless is allowed by default. As noted above, mobile data can be costly if you don't have unlimited data. Please verify that your cell carrier allows VoIP data traffic before enabling this option. This application uses ~1.2 MB per minute during a call.
7.) I have some other issue or a suggestion. Help!
Answer: Please email androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Thank you for supporting Spare Phone!
VoIP providers and pbx administrators - Cloud Softphone allows you to provide your users with a reliable, easy to set up mobile client (setup can be as simple as scanning a QR code) that is still highly customisable to your needs, please visit http://www.cloudsoftphone.com to learn more.
Users - please contact your provider or pbx administrator to see if they provide login credentials for Cloud Softphone.
Need a Keyyo VoIP account available on www.keyyo.fr. The project is open source http://code.google.com/p/keyyo-mobile-android-voip.
Open Source application, GNU-GPL V3
Alternative to Skype, Truphone, Tubaloo, Google Voice, Ippi, SipDroid, 3CXPhone, Nimbuzz, Fring, Bria, Linphone
El AXTEL Softphone es una aplicación que utiliza el protocolo SIP, compatible con múltiples servicios de VoIP en el mundo, para hacer y recibir llamadas de voz a través de tu conexión de Internet.
Si eres cliente de AXTEL en México, activa tu servicio AXTEL Conmigo para llevar tu Línea a cualquier parte del mundo en tu Android y otros dispositivos. Para activar tu Línea AXTEL, descarga la aplicación o visítanos en http://www.axtelconmigo.com.mx para mayor información.
Con el servicio AXTEL Conmigo, podrás hacer y recibir llamadas locales, larga distancia y a celulares como si fuera tu Línea AXTEL. Olvídate de costosas facturas en tu celular por pasarte de tus minutos, o por cargos de roaming nacional o internacional. Este servicio usa el mismo número telefónico de tu Línea AXTEL y comparte las llamadas y minutos incluidos en el plan de renta mensual de la línea. No importa en qué parte del mundo te encuentres, con AXTEL Conmigo utilizas tu Línea AXTEL como si estuvieras en tu casa o negocio.
Funcionalidades soportadas por AXTEL Softphone:
- Llamadas VoIP con tu Línea AXTEL de casa o negocio
- Llamadas entre el Softphone y tu casa/negocio son gratis
- Utiliza tu libreta de contactos de tu Android
- Altavoz (speaker)
- Silenciador (mute)
- Historial de Llamadas
- Selección automática de codecs VoIP
- Soporte de Multitasking
- Soporte de tonos DTMF
- Marcación Inteligente
- Caller ID con foto de contacto
- Semáforo de calidad de llamada
- Recuperación de sesiones de audio
Está disponible tanto como para conexiones Wi-Fi y 3G.
La versión de android ha sido probada en los siguientes dispositivos:
* Galaxy S2
* Galaxy Ace
* Galaxy Nexus
- Sony Ericsson
* Optimus 4x HD
Ahora puedes unirte a nuestra comunidad "Beta Testing":
Solicita tu acceso al correo email@example.com
NOTA: Esta aplicación no ha sido probada aún en otros equipos, por lo que existe la posibilidad que el funcionamiento no sea el adecuado.
You can now also use MobileVOIP to top up mobile prepaid phones abroad! Simply select a contact and choose the 'Mobile Top Up' function. You can use your regular voip credit to send Airtime anywhere in ther world.
What is VOIP and why should I use it?
VoIP is a technology that allows telephone calls to be made over computer networks like the Internet. VoIP also offers a substantial cost savings over traditional long distance telephone calls.
Travel Roam free with MobileVOIP! You never have to worry about high roaming costs abroad anymore! When abroad, simply use MobileVOIP over a WiFi network! Whether in a restaurant, hotel room or public HotSpot, you can now save on mobile calling charges when travelling abroad as well!
Simply install our free calling app, register with one of the many supported VOIP brands and save loads of money on your international calls. If your selected destination is not among the FREE destinations, using mobile voip calls enable you to call them at almost no costs. MobileVOIP offers either FREE calls or very cheap calls to any international destination!
- Make free international calls over SIP technology with this mobile voip dialer
- Connect to Internet using 3G, WiFi, UMTS and use your voip credit on the go for cheap calls.
- Place FREE international calls to a selection of destinations.
- Enjoy the cheapest international calls to any other destination.
- Cheaper than Skype! More possibilities than Viber! No one offers cheaper calls!
Stop spending too much money on your international calls; use cheap 3G calls or cheap WiFi calls with MobileVOIP. MobileVOIP is the best FREE calls app you'll find on the market! Install MobileVOIP for your Android VoIP calls and call for free!
Looking for an older version of the app? Visit our website at http://www.mobilevoip.com!
A few of the most popular countries you can make cheap international mobile internet calls to: Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Egypt, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Ukraine and any other destination.
MobileVOIP is a Mobile Voip (MVoIP) application developed by Finarea. It supports all Dellmont VoIP brands and enables it's users to save on their monthly calling charges by over 95%. MobileVOIP is a free voip dialer available for Android phones, Symbian phones, Windows Phones, BlackBerry and iPhones.
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
This is Nymgo!
Nymgo is a great calling app for India, Bangladesh, Brazil, Philippines, Mexico, China, Egypt, Germany, Nigeria, Kenya, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Nepal Turkey, Yemen or any other destination.
Keep in touch and stay close to your family and loved ones everyday.
Save money on roaming fees and call costs without sacrificing on the voice quality while traveling.
You can use Nymgo to make mobile VoIP calls from any smartphone, tablet or computer to any mobile or landline in the world.
(works on Android Phones/Tablets, iPhone/iPad, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Call India for 1.4 ¢/min
Call France from 0.4 ¢/min
Call China from 0.9 ¢/min
Call Brazil from 1 ¢/min
Call USA from 0.7 ¢/min
Call Bangladesh from 2.5 ¢/min
Call Saudi Arabia from 6.9 ¢/min
Call Egypt from 6.7 ¢/min
Call Pakistan from 5 ¢/min
For call rates to any other country, please check ‘Rates’ inside our app or visit our website: http://www.nymgo.com
As you can see, our international rates are waaaay cheaper than your local operator or even Skype Out!
Nymgo Mobile VoIP Calls
- Works over WiFi and 3G/4G
- Send cheap SMS
- Transfer credit to friends
- Caller ID
- Integrated Phone book
Our Support team is always ready to help :)
Give us a call or drop us an email if you have any issues at all and we’ll make sure to solve it in no time!
And you can of course check our Facebook page for our updates at https://www.facebook.com/nymgo
or follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/nymgo
Nymgo for Android is available in the following languages: English, French, Arabic
* If you find any bugs, please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your support!
** Not to be used for dialing emergency services
It’s the most user friendly and high-quality international phone application available for calling India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and anywhere else in the world!
Simply use your existing 1LegCall account or contact a local reseller or agent today to get one.
• Free to download
• Crystal clear quality
• Send SMS to anyone
• Talk to other 1LegCall users directly
• Works anywhere in the world
• Connects to Internet using Wifi, GPRS, EDGE or UMNTS
• Select regular contacts from your Android contact list
• Provides detailed call information
• Recharge your account direct from your phone
• Customize your caller ID
For more information check us out at https://www.1legcall.com
With VoipDiscount you can call and sms anywhere in the world at the lowest rates possible. And best of all, if you buy 10 euro credit, you can call selected destinations for free!
Among these free destinations, you'll find: Canada [FIX], Hong Kong [MOB], Russian Federation [Moscow], Taiwan [FIX], United States [FIX], United States [MOB], Belgium [FIX], France [FIX], Greece [FIX], Ireland [FIX], Luxembourg [FIX], Poland [FIX], Portugal [FIX], Spain [FIX], Sweden [FIX], Switzerland [FIX], United Kingdom [FIX], Thailand [FIX] Thailand [MOB], Argentina [FIX], Australia [FIX], Austria [FIX], Denmark [FIX], Italy [FIX], Japan [FIX], Netherlands [FIX], Slovenia [FIX], South Korea [FIX], Cyprus [FIX], Czech Republic [FIX], Hungary [FIX], Iceland [FIX], Norway [FIX], Finland [FIX] and others!
For all other VoipDiscount tariffs, please visit: http://www.VoipDiscount.com/rates: you can use your mobile phone or tablet for all VoipDiscount calls! Simply install our VoipDiscount app on your Android smartphone or tablet, and use your regular VoipDiscount credit for mobile calls as well.
With the VoipDiscount mobile voip app you can make cheap voip calls from your mobile phone. Make calls to any country you desire at the cheapest rates. Simply download the free VoipDiscount mobile voip app from your APP market and register with one of the supported Voip brands. Saving on your cell phone calling plan was never this easy!
The VoipDiscount app offers three call options. Here's how you can get the most out of your VoipDiscount app:
This is the standard calling option; your call gets connected right away. You'll need a working 3G/WiFi connection to use this call option. You will be charged the regular rates of your VoIP brands; no extra costs or hidden charges.
The Call Back option is a nice way to stay in touch with friends and family, even if the internet connection you're using isn't particularly strong. With a weaker 3G/WiFi connection, or if you would like to use as little data as possible, you can set up a Call Back call through the VoipDiscount app. We'll set up a call to your phone first, and then connect you with your contact. You will be charged for both the A-side and B-side call, as well as a set up fee.
For a selection of countries we have Local Access numbers available. If you're in one of these countries, you can use the VoipDiscount app to set up a Local Access call in case of a weak internet connection. You will be charged for a local call, plus the tariff for the destination you're calling.
Of course, you can send Text messages using our VoipDiscount application as well!
* Free video Call between Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
* Video Call and chat on 3G,4G & WiFi
* FREE calls to other STAR VOIP Mobile users worldwide
* FREE live text chat (no more expensive SMS)
We know it's convenient to have two phone numbers. That's why STAR VOIP Mobile has been so popular with Android users. Never miss a call and always make a call with Tri-mode calling that automatically switches to Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, or Cellular. Every Android user must have this application.
It's worth it to have the extra number and be able to send text messages and calls over Wi-Fi at home, on airplanes, on trains, and more.
Distinction between STAR VOIP Mobile and Android calls
Make calls when voice network is not reliable
Two phone lines on one iPhone
With STAR VOIP Mobile on your Android, you can make and receive phone calls with crystal clear sound quality for FREE or at super low rates. STAR VOIP Mobile is easy to download and use. You can call over 3G* or WiFi, and keep STAR VOIP Mobile running in the background.
* Making and receiving VoIP Audio and Video calls
* Built-in tunnel for passing thru voip blockades
* Connectivity through WiFi / 3G / EDGE
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Balance information
* Call cost information
* Destination, rate
* Time, call status logs
* Last calls log
* Support for codecs G.729 for high quality audio
* Compatible with IPod Touch, IPhone and IPad
* iPhone's address book integration
* VoiceMail functionality (new voicemail, unheard voicemails, voicemail management )
* Callback functionality (the selected numbers will be connected via cellular calls)
* Conversation recording
* SMS feature
* Customizable tab bar
1. You need to have account from STAR VOIP Mobile in order to use this software.
Don't have STAR VOIP Mobile account, pls register for free at http://www.starvoip.net/
2. Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure they allow sip calls on their network before using STAR VOIP Mobile.
3. To recharge your STAR VOIP Mobile talktime, pls go to http://www.starvoip.net/
More from developer
Vippie provides you FREE CALLS, FREE VIDEO CALLS as well as FREE TEXTS MESSAGES with any kind of attachments (video, photo, audio) to other Vippie users.
- free calling,
- free texting (chat),
- sending attachments: short videos, audios, pictures,
- HD voice and high quality video calling,
- audio conferences - talk with all your friends at the same time,
- call transfer- connect your conversations partner with other number or Vippie contact,
- call waiting - two separate conversations at the same time,
- sending text messages with delivery confirmation,
- support for PUSH notifications,
- voicemail as mp3 to email delivery,
- funny emoticons.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 2.1.7:
- REGISTRATION AND LOGIN WITH USERNAME.
- Find friends via Vippie ID and e-mail.
- Buy Vippie-number - it is a standard local number, chosen from the list of available countries, on which anyone can call you, from all over the world, using their mobile or landline phones.
- You can buy plans and save up to 50% on calls.
- Version of the application in german, polish, italian, spanish, french and russian language.
- Share location.
OUR HOT OFFERS:
- Invite your friends to use Vippie and get a 0,2$ call credit for each accepted and confirmed invitation.
- Buy Vippie-number.
- Buy plans - you can save up to 50% on calls.
- fully cross platform: Android, iPhone, PC, Mac,
- free calls & free messages between Vippie’s users all over the world,
- international cheap calls to non-Vippie numbers worldwide (China $0,009/min, India $0,009/min, U.K. $0,009/min),
- HD voice and high quality video calling,
- sending any type of attachments: video, photo, audio,
- creating audio group conferences - talk with many people at the same time (free calls or cheap calls abroad),
- waiting calls - make two separate free calls or cheap calls at the same time ,
- free messages delivery confirmation and push messages,
- call transfer - connect your conversations partner with other number or Vippie contact,
- receive all your voicemails as mp3 by e-mail delivery,
- send funny emoticons,
- typing - you can see when someone is texting you,
- instant messenger.
All you need is (free download) Vippie app and internet connection (3G/WiFi/GPRS/EDGE) on your Android.
★★DOWNLOAD VIPPIE AND ENJOY FREE CALLS WORLDWIDE!:))★★
Be a part of the Vippie community
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VippieByVoipswitch
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/Vippie_
Learn more about Vippie at http://ivippie.com/help
ATTENTION: Check if VoIP in your country is not blocked. If yes, we can not assure you that Vippie will work properly. Anyway you can contact us, we will try to help you.
(UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait)
★If you have any questions, feature request or run into any problems, please contact us on email@example.com. We are always excited to hear from you!★
Vippie is constantly changing for you: new interface, smart links, calls from dialpad to Vippie...