Caller ID + is a Caller ID / Call Log launcher for Contacts+ - a FREE ‘all in one’ contacts, dialer, caller ID & call log app. Key features include:
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS, BLOCK SPAMMERS
Block unwanted people via caller ID & block. Whether it’s a call or sms - you’re always in control over the people you connect with.
PROTECT YOUR CONTACTS
Advanced Backup & sync makes it easy to backup your contacts, messages and call logs so you’ll never lose them again.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Above all, your contacts are yours and are never shared with anyone. You can customize and select which features to use, change themes and adjust it to fit your needs. We even added dedicated launchers such as Call log + to help you get directly to your preferred screens in the app.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US:
We’d love to know you better & listen to your feedback at:
Know more about Contacts+ through our blog & FAQ: http://www.contactspls.com/faq
* Contacts Plus uses Wi-Fi / data to send free text messages to other Contacts+ users and for caller ID and spam block. Carrier charges may apply
This application requires some permissions,
- READ_CONTACTS : To read call logs.
- WRITE_CONTACTS / MODIFY_PHONE_STATE : Reset call logs with 'Missed-Call flag' and write it.
- CALL_PHONE : To call phone your selected history logs.
- INTERNET : View ads(AdMob program), to send error logs(Error logs saved to external storage).
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION : View ads(Admob program)
- READ_PHONE_STATE : To use phone state(IDLE/CALLS/HANG UP)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : To save error logs.
THIS IS NOT AD-FREE SOFTWARE. IF YOU WANT TO AD-FREE SOFTWARE, PLEASE USE 'Call History PRO'!.
The most intuitive, useful and well designed call statistics app on the market!
This is a 2 in 1 app: It is a detailed call log and it provides statistics as well.
Ever wanted to know who you call the most? Who calls you the most? How much do you speak a month? This app not only keeps track of your calls, it creates detailed statistics and charts for you!
Unlike other similar apps this app logs all your calls! What does that mean? The phones store only a number of calls (around 400-500) in the memory. This means, with other apps you are still stuck with the call log of around the last one or two months! But with this app, you can store your calls forever, making as real statistics as possible. Isn’t this the point of these apps?
The app does not run in the background, which saves you battery! The call log will refresh every time you open the application, or refresh it manually from the menu.
* Saves and shows all calls, not just the last 500, like other call log apps
* Shows statistics and charts
* Pie chart: breakdown of incoming, outgoing and missed calls
* Bar chart: breakdown of the 5 most caller/called contacts (by duration and number of calls)
* View (Incoming, outgoing, missed, all calls)
* Detailed call history of contacts
* Sort by alphabet or date
* Filter by date
* You can filter the calls by many many filters:
-last 30 days
-last 7 days
-between ANY dates
-all, incoming, outgoing, missed calls
-sort by alphabet or date
* Export call log to .csv file
* Runs offline
Still to come:
* More filter settings
* More customization settings
* Create image from graph and post to Facebook
* More charts (e.g. which day do you speak the most)
* and lots of other things!
This app is not
* a call log editor. Don't expect to modify the call log.
* a message log. A similar sms log app will come soon!
**Customer satisfaction is important to us. If you have any problems with the app, any development ideas or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer as soon as possible, usually withing 24 hours.
Storage: The call log database is saved on the sd card, as well as the exported csv file.
Your personal information: Reading contacts
Services that cost you money: Option to call a contact from the application
- This app filters incoming ,outgoing and missed(rejected) Calls.
- Also provide separate list for incoming, outgoing and missed call when you select any record from the log and it provides the statistics data.
- Can hide the contact identity from the settings if you don’t want to show user’s name and photo sometimes.
- Show the date, time and duration in the logs.
- Display total duration for a selected user in detail screen.
- User can send direct Message to the selected contact number from the log.
- User can make a direct Call to the selected contact number from the history record.
- It is very useful application when you want to record more than 500 logs because default Android app stores only 500 call history data.
- You can delete the unwanted data from the application.
- It is also providing facility to reset the complete logs
Note: This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare™ manager, where you can also enable or disable this Smart Wireless Headset pro application.
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
Call History Protector
Protect your call history, protect your privacy! Hide your call log and history. Keep your call log and history in a safe place, top security! Now no one can ever see your call history without your permission. Now you never worry about your data security when you lost your Android phone or someone sneaks at your phone. They get nothing! This is Call Log Protector! Protect your personal information being revealed in any circumstance.
The hide call log feature allows you to add the contact and all incoming, outgoing and missed calls will be deleted from your regular call logs. And you can view them in Call Log Protector.
*Select contact to hide the call history
*Manage your hidden contacts at one page
*Review hidden calls and public calls on one page
*Now you can make notes on your calls, make your call history more informational, just for yourself
*Multi-select to delete calls, both hidden calls and system calls
*Hide application icon
*Dial 3333 or pin number to open Call Log Protector
1. Add a fake call log to your phone's call log:
- Fake call entry with anyone from your contacts list
- Fake call from or to an unknown caller
- Fake call from or to a private number
- Fake call from any number that is not in your contacts list
2. Choose the date, time and duration of the fake call log entry
3. Choose if the fake call should be an incoming, outgoing or a missed call
Special feature: The application is called FCL after the installation so that it doesn't raise suspicion! Once you get into the app you can see its real name :)
Works great with Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean!
NEW: Now with additional features:
1. Schedule a fake call log for later time
2. Schedule multiple fake call log entries
3. Edit already scheduled but not yet added fake call log entries.
4. Cancel scheduled fake call log entries
Note: This is the free version of Fake Call Log and it contains Ads. If you would like to get rid of the Ads you may purchase Fake Call Log Pro which does not have any Ads and offers full functionality.
This software makes use of (1) Android Wheel Control, Copyright 2011 Yuri Kanivets (2) Parts of Copyright (c) The Android Open Source Project; both licensed under the Apache License 2.0 (AL). You may obtain a copy of the AL at:
fake call log phone calllog caller faker contacts manager editor best easy
* edit, delete existing call logs
* add incoming, missing, outgoing call log entries
* automatically delete/trim your call log history(by days or by number of entries) to keep your call log size under control
* shortcut to clear all of your call history
Tested on Android 1.6-4.1
(There is no detail view on HTC Phones. The number is prepared for deal instead)
Professional version is planned with more features.
ON UPDATE: Please remove and readd widget to the homescreen
Please leave a comment - feedback helps me to develop the app
Use this application to change the default action your phone does after a phone call. Simply select what do you want your phone to do after a phone call:
- Do nothing
- Go to phone Home screen
- Go to phone Dialer
- Show a toast message with the call duration. Outgoing call duration includes the ringing time.
Configure separately for incoming and for outgoing calls.
Sometimes Automatic-task killers kill the application and it cannot do its job. If you experience such problems, please uninstall the Automatic-task killer and configure OnCallEnd again.
If you experience issues with the application not working properly, please try this:
1. Open the application and go to settings
2. Select a different option
3. Select your option again
4. Save and exit the application
NOTE for Android upgrade:
When Android upgrades from one version to another it is possible OnCallEnd to loose its configuration stored on the phone. It shows the configuration you made, but the application does not work. To fix it, you will have to change all settings to something else, save the configuration and then set them back to your values. I am sorry for this but it is out of control of the application.
This is the original, untouched version of Not Call Log (ver. 1.8) From the drop down, choose where you want the phone to go after an outgoing phone call, press save and forget about it. View more apps for new feature version (featuring incoming call control)
Email issues to email@example.com
A nice widget for quick access to the last call log. May have direct access to three functions of it:
- Go to contact;
- Get a quick view.
- Custom configuration for each widget;
- Various sizes (scroll ICS);
- Identification of calls per color;
Possess even an icon to access the call history in a simple and fast
Main Features Includes:
-auto track/log of phone logs with google calendar
-synchronization of call logs with calendar
-backup call logs to csv file, with option to email out
-display logs according to call type (incoming, outgoing, miss call), time, name, number
-sort the logs
-filter the logs
-make phone call and send out sms
-total number of phone calls, and total talk time
-search phone logs
Keywords: advanced phone log, advanced call log, search call log, sort call log, total stats, calltrack
Compete with others with the help of Heyzap. They provide leaderboards, challenges and hopefully soon achievements! Brag to all your buddies that you are the greatest mathematician.
Check out mPoints at http://getmpoints.com/. Use these rewards to get gift cards at various locations or even to donate to your favorite charities!
P.S. Yay Math!
*** I have noticed that many crashes are coming from not having Heyzap installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.heyzap.android
I understand that you may not want it installed on your phone so I am working on an update, but until I can get the next update ready you can enjoy my game more by installing Heyzap! ***
All the libraries need internet access.
Account information is used by the libraries that consist of:
Admob (ads) http://www.google.com/ads/admob/
mPoints (rewards for the user, you!) http://getmpoints.com/
Heyzap (gaming log ins) http://www.heyzap.com/
Swarm (leaderboards) http://www.swarmconnect.com/
Tapjoy (for bonus points) http://home.tapjoy.com/
Appbrain (for statistics)